[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys, i'll show boobs if you tell me how would you fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
hi guys, i'll show boobs if you tell me how would you fuck me. but in details pls
>>
>>23648224
Timestamp or no fap material for you
>>
write the date and 'soc' on a piece of paper
>>
>>23648224
nice try, tits or gtfo
>>
>>
>>23648244
Timestamp bitch
>>
I'd pin you down over my coffee table, knocking everything off of it. then I'd tear off your shirt and grab those big supple tits, sucking on them and running my fingertips over them. Then I'd rip off your short and underwear and reach down to rub your clit. should I go on?
take your bra off.
>>
>>23648244
I would spread your legs open one at a time till your pussy was wide open and stuff my cock ball deep while keeping complete eye contact.

That could have been juicer but no idea if this is real or not.but would date this girl
>>
>>23648263
moar
>>
>>23648263
>>23648266
Always some fucking retards who are clueless
>>
I'd look at you for a split second before turning my head away. I am wondering If you saw me, if you did what would you think of me. Then I think that maybe my hair looks stupid or my face. I image and plan out dozens of possible scenarios in which I speek to you. Then I get anxious as fuck because I never really learned to pick up social clues and signs. I don't have any experience with women, I would embarrass myself. My jaw locks up, I look at the ground. My heartbeat rises, I'm getting a little sweaty. My head is spinning, I want it to stop.

Eventually time passes and I go my way. I drop in my bad and wonder where everything went so wrong.
>>
>>23648224
Would fuck you in the ass while punching you in the back of the head and calling you a dirty slut
>>
>>23648487
YEAH MAN I LIKE THAT
>>
I'd spit on you a couple of times while throat chopping you. Probably put it up your ass regardless of how you feel about it maybe throw in a punch or two. What's a fucking without someone having a black eye?
>>
>>23648224
boobs or no story
>>
>>23648505
Yea wtf. Tits or gtfo. Probably a dude anyways
>>
File: 1460295143209.jpg (79 KB, 540x648) Image search: [Google]
1460295143209.jpg
79 KB, 540x648
>>
These pics were posted on /b/ last night....
>>
boasting in a fugly dude bread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.