[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How common is it to want to fuck other girls when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1252266001243.jpg (5 KB, 184x221) Image search: [Google]
1252266001243.jpg
5 KB, 184x221
How common is it to want to fuck other girls when you're in a relationship?

I've been with my gf about three years now, and it's a pretty good relationship (minus the usual minor things). But the "honeymoon period" is starting to wear off on me and I find myself checking out other girls when I'm out somewhere, which I haven't been doing. Lately I really miss going out and just randomly, drunkenly hooking up with random girls. I still love my gf and I don't think I'd ever actually do it, but I'm worried about how normal this is to get these urges again.

How big of a piece of shit am I?
>>
(btw I'm posting this in /soc/ because it's the only place I know where femanons go too. Interested in hearing both sides. Do you end up wanting to fuck other guys after a while?)
>>
>>23648023
I did, badly. Particularly my exes who still talked to me as well as new girls. It caused a lot of trouble in our relationship, and eventually lead to the end of it. I was too flirty and talked dirty with other girls (though I never once kissed or had sex with another woman) and she was too jealous and insecure. It really sucked, too, because everything else about our relationship seemed great. That was our downfall. She did have existing trust issues before we even met, so that didn't help things either.
>>
>>23648076
Shit, man. That sounds exactly like me and my relationship. Any advice? Did it turn out alright for you (despite the failed relationship)? Are you still friends with your ex?
>>
I always want to fuck a new girl no matter how old the relationship is. And I have many times. If a girl flirts with me I can't help but flirt back.
>>
>>23648093
>Any advice?
It's already been almost 6 months since she broke up with me, but it feels like yesterday. I'm still feeling heartbroken over it. This is not my first time a girl dumps me, but it's the first time she does it because of catching me talking to other girls and being jealous. I don't know what to do.

I feel like an asshole, even though I didn't actually cheat. The final straw for her was that I went out to dinner (as friends, this woman is religious and doesn't have sex before marriage.)\

>Did it turn out alright for you (despite the failed relationship)? Are you still friends with your ex?
I would think for a breakup, it turned out alright. We're still friends, yeah. We care about each other alot, so much that the breakup wasn't the end of it all. I asked her out a few more times. She said no, but in her words "not because she doesn't want to, but because she can't". She can't trust me and doesn't want to deal with that insecure feeling again. Also that she wants a man who is 100% about her. I was heartbroken a few times, but by now, I have more or less accepted that we won't be together again. but she does want me to visit her again though.

It makes me ponder human nature and my specific nature as well. Maybe it was for the best. Aside from two little slip ups of talking to exes on facebook and her finding out, it was mostly that she didn't like me having female friends, even if there wasn't anything going on. I like having female friends, and I feel so rude to push them away because of a jealous, possessive, insecure gf.
>>
File: alt_inspector.jpg (47 KB, 800x543) Image search: [Google]
alt_inspector.jpg
47 KB, 800x543
>>23648197
What an amazing fucking response.
>>
>>23648208
seriously? thanks dude! :) there's more I didn't say. it's complicated.
>>
>>23648197
>jealous, possessive, insecure gf

Wow dude, you said yourself that you were flirty with other women, no wonder why she was this way.
>>
>>23648029
lol there's women on all boards, they just don't post their vag pics there.

It's normal to want to fuck other people even if you're in a great relationship. We're not naturally monogamous, so don't worry about being a "bad person". Some people thrive in an open relationship or having ocassional threesomes/orgies etc., but if either of you is completely against that, you either have to accept it, jerk off more or you should break up if you find yourself unable to be faithful.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x960
>>23648023
Okay bro I have been in your exact situation , dated a beautiful girl who was my first girlfriend for 4 years then ended up breaking up with her to party and sleep with randoms . You will get tired of it . You will most likely regret losing her and it will only hit you harder once it's over .
If you wanna have to go do it , do it . But make sure random sluts and getting drunk is worth throwing away the love you have
Pic related
>>
>>23648197
>I feel like an asshole, even though I didn't actually cheat.

So you'd have been okay with her talking dirty to other guys?
>>
>>23648023
No one is going to believe me here, but once I legit fell in love other women just stopped even registering on my radar. I've been in a relationship with her for a long time too.
Think about how you would feel if your girl wanted to sleep with other dudes all the time. If you're not okay with it, you probably shouldn't be in a relationship right now. If you are okay with it, maybe try an open relationship? It's unfair to her any other way man. And if she's not interested in opening it up then maybe she isn't the one for you and you need to be single or explore polyamory.
Just my two cents, from a very monogamous dude. Good luck.
>>
>>23648616
She did talk to other guys, especially after she found out I was talking to other girls. She even sent nudes to them. I didn't mind because I thought it was fair, plus I didn't know these random guys she flirted with online. She used to be a camwhore before we dated.
>>
>>23650347
Bring up the idea of an open relationship.
>>
There is no bigger thrill in life than hitting on random women.

>>23648605
You look better than her by the way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.