[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 750x1107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 750x1107
Am I attractive
>>
>>23643450
you look clumsy
>>
>>23643648
I am
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 640x1136
>>23643450
Not bad, and you look really fun but I question if you get laid.
How about me?
>>
>>23643450

Can you poo in the loo?
>>
>>23643450
you look like the guy in that commercial who flips out over getting 100 likes on his selfie.
hopefully SOMEBODY will know wtf I'm talkin bout.

>>23643648
lol

anyway, you seem like a cool dude and you're not bad looking. It probably wouldn't come as a shock to you if I told you that you don't look like David Beckham though.
looks aren't really all that important to women to be honest. I get rated 8 and up here pretty much always and I have terrible luck with women, meanwhile the hottest girls I know (including a few who have personally turned down yours truly) are dating very average even sub-average looking dudes.
My advice?
be a DJ.
I'll cry for your soul but rejoice for your dick.
>>
>>23643689
I'm not a virgin but I haven't had sex in like a year. The girl I'm seeing right now doesn't do sex before marriage and only gives me head, but I really like her so it's cool
>>
>>23643771
honestly dude, that's awesome.
I would take getting head all the time any day over sex but then again receiving oral sex is my fetish.
>>
pimpen
>>
>>23643771
>don't do sex before marriage
>gives oral sex

sorry to break it to you but she's cheating on you.
you're a back-up boyfriend
in case her actual fiancée leaves her
basically
you're a beta cuck
>>
>>23643450
no
>>
>>23643450
poo in loo
>>
>>23643450
no
>>
>>23643689
You're actually super handsome :)

beards are cute for cuddles too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.