[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which men's deodorant/body spray do girls like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Which men's deodorant/body spray do girls like?
>>
None, I hate deodorant and cologne. Smell like yourself! Even if sweaty. Even hot :)
>>
>>23640704
Op you fucked up no one woman likes spray on deodorant or hell even old spice.

I still use dove men clear and comfort. Smell nice and dosent really make a super strong oder like axe or anything.

But most women just want you smelling fresh and clean. Just take care of your cloths(use decent brand name detergent) mostly its just dudes who like wearing cologne at least nowadays. Can't wear any cause of my dig noise.
>>
>>23640745
>cologne

I only wear cologne at work or for something formal.
>>
>>23640751
Dudes that wear perfume are lame, insecure faggots.
Every woman I have been with has said that she likes how I smell: tobacco, weed, spilt beer, and sweat.
>>
I echo all the other replies. We just want you to smell quasi-clean, or at least like you shower often enough and thoroughly. I hate the smell of most colognes, but don't mind if your deodorant has some kind of fragrance that isn't too heavy (like Gillette Cool Wave or whatever). Those Axe sprays- UGH.
>>
>>23640727
>>23640929
Yeah, our noses are good at figuring out who our mates are, too. I like the smell of my guy's natural body odor at the end of the day- mixed in with his normal basic soap and shampoo. It's kinda sexy.
>>
>>23640929
lol high school faggot detected.
>>
>>23640704
I legit use that exact kind of can as a dildo
>>
>>23640704
You're going to get a lot of stupid answers. But deodorant shouldn't really smell like much of anything. Just "clean."

The people saying they hate cologne are mostly used to being around men that wear too much (most do), or shitty/cheap cologne. It's mostly the former, though.

If you're going to wear cologne, use something appropriate for the time of day and season, and don't wear too much. If we're having a close conversation, I should be able to catch a whiff. I should really only get the full scent when I'm hugging you or making physical contact. It should also only be applied to your skin, never clothing.
>>
File: lynx_excite_150ml.jpg (68 KB, 362x951) Image search: [Google]
lynx_excite_150ml.jpg
68 KB, 362x951
I wish I was kidding
>>
mfw I use men's deodorant (old spice bearglove specifically) as a girl and its great. I like wolfthorn too.
>>
oh and to add, I don't mind what a guy smells like as long as it's fresh/clean and not really harsh bo. some bo is nice though, really depends on the guy.
>>
>>23642484
Same here actually. Like it immensely better than any female deodorant I've used. Also doesn't get on my clothes. So far Bearglove is my favorite.

As for what I like on men, almost any Old Spice scent is great. Fuck Axe though. I cannot stand the smell of any of them.
>>
>>23640704
Use one that smells good to you. Holy fuck its not science. Women enjoy what YOU enjoy. Also if youre out of highschool please dont use Axe. -Male
>>
>>23642484
My bf has those for body wash, I like them
>>
>>23642625
I love the berry kind of smell wolfthorn has. I'm gonna buy it after I use up all this bearglove stick.
>>
I personally use old spice original deodorant, taylor of old bond street jermyn st shave cream, and aqua velva aftershave. Nice, clean, and not overpowering. However, everyones body is different and re act differently with different scents. I found all my stuff using waifu. Shes happy. I am happy
>>
>>23640704
None. They all smell super synthetic and give me a headache. My be uses my deodorant most of the time because it smells better lol.
Honestly rather have a sweaty smelly guy than someone who I can't be around because their body spray is migraine inducing.
>>
>>23641008
Same, I like being able to smell his natural pheromones as creepy as that sounds haha
>>
Get yourself some Burberry. Spend at least $60 on some good cologne. Don't just go and buy any thing, you have to try them on or bring home those little sample cards. Wait a week and try them out before you buy a good one.
>>
quality info for quality men
>>
ben me if you can
>>
Yea man this girl that helped me at the bank said it was me that smelled good.i wasn't waering cologne and I hadn't showered for three days
>>
>there are literally people who think that a product's artificial smell will attract a girl to you

wew lad
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
A classic. I don't know why this scent is so alluring to me. Two other recognisable and enjoyable scents for me are Polo Red and Versace Eros. But light blue wins by far.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.