[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to /soc/ females. What is your ideal bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 593x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 593x340
Question to /soc/ females. What is your ideal bf?
>>
>I'm at least somewhat sexually attracted to him.
>He's at least somewhat sexually attracted to me (though I'd prefer to be a solid 10/10 to him, as unrealistic as it is. He doesn't have to be a 10/10 to me though.)
>Have a high social/emotional/mental attraction to him
>vice versa
>He's not completely autistic, knows how to handle himself in public, has an ounce of confidence in himself.
>Dominant in nature, but not over the top. Will still take my opinions and feelings into account, but is ok with making the decisions and plans when I've got nothing to say about it.
>Has ambition, life goals. Preferably educated/with a degree, but it's more important to have skills in general that can equate to a livable, stable job. Basically what this all dumps out to be in the end is "I don't want to be the only one financially supporting the relationship."
>Doesn't want kids in the future/is ok with the fact I refuse to become pregnant ever. Adoption/surrogacy can be discussed though in the future.
>idk overall just makes me feel safe, loved, and attractive. I dont have that high of standards.
>>
>>23640590
>obligatory first reply of 40 to say I'm your dream guy

I'm not though. No ambition. Keep looking sister, he's out there.
>>
>>23640590
Jesus is that me? I can almost agree with everything on that list.

I usually like to listen to everyone opinion on a subject before I weigh in and make decision.

And I guess I can say I spent most of my childhood skateboarding and what not. Decently street smart. So I usually know how to stay composed and cool.
I don't spurrg out when bums walk up and ask for something lol

And I spent 3 years working in the auto industry so I and I guess I inherited my handyman genes from my grandpa. Have a decent amount of skills but I'm always looking to learn something new. Still thinking about what I actually want to do for a career tho, so scratch that off for ambitious.

Completely feel you on the kids subject too, never really wanted to have kid thought about but I'd just rather stay in a long term relationship before having a child. Great up in a working family mom and dad both the bread winner. Just feel like that gives the relationship more freedom and flexibility.

Only problem is I'm black and I'm at anything a 7/10, but as long as your a loving person I'll will literary fall in love with you. Born the year of the dog so I can't help being loyal unfortunately.
>>
File: 4715.jpg (54 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
4715.jpg
54 KB, 250x350
>>23640603
I mean i wouldnt be surprised if anyone did meet that criteria. Like I said, I'm pretty reasonable.
Though I'll admit this is like "realistic ideal". This is a person who is very likely to exist, somewhere, the question being is he anywhere near me?
If I wanted a "fantasy ideal" Hell it'd be a guy willing to let me live out my ideal role of "50's housewife, sans the kids"
He works, I do the house shit, we bang sometimes, and looks like pic related.
But again, I'm not picky
>>
>>23640678
May I ask you where you live ? Kik riperoniii just in case.
>>
>no confidence
>no ambitions
>not dominant

How fucked am I? Back to hookers and blow...........
>>
>>23640678
>>23640590
what music/movies do you like
>>
>>23640318
>Smart, knowledgeable, interesting. I want someone I can talk to for days.
>Funny as fuck. Sarcastic.
>A nice guy. Kindhearted, caring, loving, sweet.
>Adventurous.
>Down to earth.
>Moderately ambitious, family oriented.
>Makes me feel loved and safe.
>Physically attractive and sexually compatible.
>>
>>23641023

This is all rather generic, so it's easy for peolpe here to jump to conclusions and say "I fit this". Especially, you'll have to be a little more specific about the last point(s) - "attractive" and "sexually compatible" are not very helpful.
>>
>>23640318
Prob not relevant since I married my ideal

-Shares the same values (we both grew up kinda poor, neither of us is religious, neither of us wanted to have kids)
-Have the same education level, each have jobs and passions/hobbies independent of each other
-Sexually attracted to each other
-Makes each other laugh
-Both enjoy the same type of music/food, making it easy to enjoy leisure activities together
>>
>>23641032
Oh, well. I wasn't really looking for anything, to be fair. I was just bored.

I know it's pretty generic, I don't have a check list for my "ideal". Whenever I met a guy I really liked, we just kinda clicked intellectually at the beginning, and then liked each other more and more because we had similar personalities, sense of humour and values, and they were very kind people who took good care of me and made me feel loved and safe.

Physically attractive - pale skin, darker hair, nice smile, taller than me (5'6"), not too fat or too skinny, nice facial features in general, dresses well, takes good care of his hair/beard.
I am not even really THAT picky over aesthetic - I dated guys my friends considered monsters but I thought they were really attractive. I guess I can ignore most of the things I listen if I find someone I REALLY get along with.

Sexually compatible - I am very open in bed, I have a kinda high sex drive. I kinda like being in control so I'd die for a guy who'd be fine with letting me be in charge sometimes. But I also like taking people to the point they kind of have to "take me". I hate people who bring their fetishes outside of the bedroom. I hate people who need sex constantly and can't take a no.
>>
>>23641069

Oh, I didn't mean to imply you were looking for anything, but some people here seem to take this for an "ideal mate thread". I myself? I was just curious since I'm interested in people.

Sounds lovely though. If you're not taken I wish you all the best finding someone to fit all your criteria soon.
>>
>>23640851
midwest usa.
>>23640932
mmm I'm not a huge music or movie fan, but I tend to stick around alternative/punk rock for music, movies vary widely. The Killers and The Offspring are favorites of mine, but I listen to a wide selection of random shit though I rarely find a "band" I like, rather I just like a single song by a band and nothing else. The only 2 genres I've consistently disliked are heavy metal and country, and nearly all rap outside a few rare exceptions (Watsky namely).
Movies I have a much smaller interest in. I usually just watch whatevers popular or showing. I do like horror, though I find it rare for a "horror movie" to actually be scary. The Japanese are the only ones who know how to make a good horror movie imo lol. I can watch chick flicks, though I don't particularly like them, I can watch action, I can watch comedy, I don't have much opinion on film really.
>>
>>23640318
Introvert like me. A little geeky. A little clingy. Doesn't do drugs, smoke, or drink. Doesn't go to parties; instead, stays in and watches foreign crime dramas with me. Not afraid of feminism. Not afraid of having emotions. High sex drive. Isn't shallow. Intelligent. Loves cats. A lil chubby; not a gym rat or obsessed with his appearance. Doesn't want kids. Will travel the world with me. Likes to cuddle. GREEN EYES. Small teeth with little gaps. Hasn't been with any/many other women; inexperienced but not necessarily sexually submissive (He can BECOME experienced WITH me). Is a good cook and likes to cook together. Patient. Devoted and committed. Loving. Compassionate. Loves me for me.
>>
T H I S I S M E
H
I
S
I
S
M
E
>>
File: 1379685406847.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1379685406847.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>23641905
Age and location?
>>
>>23641975
I actually described my fiance so not really looking, haha. Probably should have clarified that.
>>
File: 1380055608834.jpg (32 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1380055608834.jpg
32 KB, 285x285
>>23641985
Oh.
Awkward.
>>
>>23641023
>Moderately ambitious, family oriented.

I like this. So many women I see that say they don't want kids. Honestly, that's a turn off for me. Sure, I don't want kids right now, but would I like one or two when I'm thirty? Absolutely.

I think raising kids with someone you really love would be an amazing experience, especially if you aren't shit and raise good, beautiful kids.
>>
>>23641163

>Someone else is from the Midwest

I have a full-time job, don't want kids ever, and love being affectionate. You wouldn't happen to be up for adding a Skype/Kik, would you? Or posting yours?
>>
>>23641985
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>23641989
No worries! If that sounds like you, at least now you know those particular qualities are desirable to some of us. I'm probably not the only one! You'll no doubt find someone for you some day.
>>
>>23642025
Why the hostility? This isn't a hookup thread, they asked what an ideal bf looks like and I described mine. I intended to show that those are qualities that some women find attractive.
>>
Loyal, sweet, easygoing, outdoorsy, capable of physical activity, wants to spend time with me. Either already does a lot of outdoor activities (hiking, mountain biking, camping, kayaking, snowsports, skating, astronomy) or is willing to try new things. I just want someone to have to travel/explore/have adventures with, possibly getting lost, stuck in mud/snow, and rained on with.
>>
>>23642035
This is clearly a thread for single people.
>>
As a 20 year old female, if I were to meet the perfect man tomorrow, this would be the most basic outline:

>We must find each other sexually attractive, be between the ages of 20 and 25, and have a decent sex drive
>He must have his life in order or at the very least be ambitious about what he wants to do
>He mustn't smoke or have kids - I'm not good with kids, it wouldn't be fair to them
>He absolutely must be able to communicate, and by that I mean if we had a disagreement, we could discuss it in a calm and rational manner
>There has to be that chemical connection, where we look at each other and think "yes, I want you"
>Intelligent, obviously
>Mature, doesn't have ratty pothead friends
>Share common interests

I just want him to love me for who I am, and for myself to love him for who he is. You're out there somewhere, I just haven't met you yet.
>>
>>23640673
cringe
>>
>>23642064
I didn't realize that, sorry, it wasn't specified that this was an ideal mate thread. I thought it was more just to see what women look for in a potential partner.
>>23641041 also described her husband.
>>
>>23640318
Ok, first off, women on here 99.9 % of the time are not women, 0.1% that are women are probably taken. Outside of 4chan women want a man with a car, job, own house, and money. They want a guy who will take care of them and their 5 children (from 4 different father's), who won't mind if they sleep with their ex's because they have a bigger dick.
>>
>>23642083
But are you willing to take the chance to talk to one, to see if it's him?
>>
>>23642110
Who hurt you.
>>
File: 1379685373333.jpg (92 KB, 794x782) Image search: [Google]
1379685373333.jpg
92 KB, 794x782
>>23642083
Location? Scotland by any chance?
>>
>>23642115
To many...
>>
>>23642110
Shut up and let us speak for ourselves. This "I know exactly what women want and they are inherently evil shallow gold diggers" shit is absolute nonsense. Good luck finding anyone worthwhile with that attitude.
>>
>>23642123
I did find someone, love her dearly, I just had to accept that equality isn't what women want.
>>
>>23642104
I understand why single women stay away from here because we're creepy motherfuckers. Also I got mad because I fit most of that lol and I'm forever alone

Other one is too vague anyway, could be anyone we don't know.
>>
It's all a weird algorithm girls have that makes no sense

Fuck women, holy shit.
>>
Mine ideals tend to be really strict and specific because they're very rooted in "I'm 27 and tired". I'm not even sure they're worth posting.
>>
>>23642258
It's not an algorithm at all. People like what they like and dislike what they dislike, and no one really operates the same way.
>>
>>23642258
"Ugh I just hate how women are 3 dimensional people with unique tastes and varying preferences... Why can't they all just be predictable and exactly the same?"
That's what you sound like.
>>
>>23642021
If you've got a throwaway email I'd shoot you one, if you're still lurking that is. I'll lurk back tomorrow if the threads still up.
>tfw you were tabbed out playing a game for 4 hours you bought for the lulz expecting it to be terrible but it was actually pretty addicting.
>>
>>23640318
the one i have now
>>
>>23642865
gr8
>>
>>23642865
same
>>
>>23642865
Same <3
>>
gr8 gr8 gr8
>>
22 year old here. I hope this helps somebody, I guess?

>Strongly prefer somebody that plays video games as a pass time (Optional)
>Must be intelligent in his own way, doesn't have to be academics
>Must be somewhat attractive but, confident
>No screaming autist, socks and sandals type guy.
>Would prefer non-religious
>I'd like if he found me very attractive (I want the be the most adorable qt 3.14 he's ever seen, lol.)
>Has kinks and fetishes that line up with mine
>He likes to be the dominant (or whatever label he chooses)
>Understands what it actually means to be a dominant and not some abusive retard
>I personally like glasses (optional)
>I personally like white guys (optional)
>Acceptable life goals are a must as I am very ambitious myself. This means I would prefer somebody that can help pay the bills. You can't be a dom if you're not a bread winner
>Ability to communicate with me. I can be very shy and anxious at times. He absolutely needs to be calm and level-headed.
>Good friend as well as lover
>I prefer older men (optional)
>Wants to raise qt quarter Asian babies sometime in the future
>>
>>23644945
Christ you sound a lot like my ex. She was Asian as well.
>>
File: 1392268302823.png (194 KB, 815x527) Image search: [Google]
1392268302823.png
194 KB, 815x527
>>23644945
Sounds like I'm your guy. If you want to add me, here's my skype: g1ebguy
Only problem might be distance.
>>
>>23642837

Awesome, I didn't think you were going to come back to this thread! My Skype and Kik: theinternet.isfun
>>
-Stocky with dark hair
-Ambitious with a nice salary (I know it sounds gold digger-ish but I grew up poor and worked very hard to earn promotions and a nice salary myself)
-Had his own friends and interests and doesn't want to spend every minute with me
-Is willing to give neck massages
-Likes nerdy things like cons and D&D (but isn't that into weeb shit)
>>
Femanons, would you have an issue if a guy matched most of the things on your list, but he is 5'6''?
>>
>>23646272
For me nope. Appearance is pretty much the least of my priorities. It's a plus, but not crucial; more like extra credit. Even if he were shorter than me it wouldn't bother me much.
>>
>a man in the streets and a good boy in the sheets
>kind to his family, strangers, waiters, etc
>has his own friends and hobbies
>not afraid to communicate his feelings and desires
>comfortable with himself and his life
>>
>>23645886
Sorry, anon?

>>23645927
I'm not looking for a relationship but, I thought it might help other anons get a better perspective of women. Sorry, anon!
>>
File: 1379685711839.png (433 KB, 578x435) Image search: [Google]
1379685711839.png
433 KB, 578x435
>>23646502
Oh.
Awkward.

Also sad how I'm all these qualities things yet I have trouble finding a potential partner.
>>
>>23646524
Well, if you're into kink.. have you tried Fetlife? (I highly recommend you avoid collarme if you're on that website.)
>>
File: 1437983866503.gif (247 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1437983866503.gif
247 KB, 500x380
>>23640318
>long hair
>facial hair
>confident
>doesnt give a shit about how society perceives him
>older than me (Im 25, so him being 28 would be great)
>adores travel
>loves kids but doesnt want any
>is a dog person but would love my cats dearly
>doesnt judge me for my immature collecting
>Enjoys a bit of gaming every now and again, not hardcore into it.
>handsy
>OK with PDA
>smiles a lot
>likes to go on solo hiking/camping trips over the weekend once a month and takes lots of photos he shows me when he gets back
>kind
>loves telling stories
>never judges a person on stupid shit, always finds something interesting about them
>finds my confidence sexy/attractive
>is super into me and shows it
>high libido
>eats the pussy
>loves all food
>knows what he wants out of life

idk some of this is way more specific than I intended, I got carried away. What sucks is that this type of dream guy would never be interested in me lmao.
>>
ITT: Women describe their fantasy man that doesn't exist in the real world, full of contradictions and yet the women don't have these good qualities themselves.

tl;dr women being women. Oh well, carry on. Women are shallow. It's evolution. And apparently they hate men with autism/Asperger's.
>>
>>23646824
I was pretty much describing my boyfriend though.
>>
>>23646824
>women are shallow for not wanting to date someone with a mental disorder

lmao are you serious?
>>
>women are shallow for not wanting to date someone with a mental disorder

laugh out lound, too good lmao. I do feel the same tho. :(
>>
>>23646824
>thinking men wouldnt say the same shit.
>>
>>23646824
I described my fiancée, and many of the qualities are things we have in common. Don't make assumptions about women as a whole please.
>>
>>23642050
10/10 would go on adventures with, you sound perfect.
>serious cyclist, hopefully soon-to-be professional skier, live for adventure
Where do you live? I'm not looking for a relationship but I'd go on adventures with you if we live anywhere near each other.
>>
>>23640318
My ideal bf/husband is Dr. Charles Manly, whose successful dinosaur breeding business funds his missions of deep-space exploration.

More realistically, my hard requirements:
>Smart enough to occasionally outwit me
>Fond of strategy games and peculiar comedies
>In at least good enough shape, weight-wise, that I don't actively worry about his health
>Witty; fun to converse with; enjoys teasing and being teased
>Complete dork for at least one subject

Soft preferences:
>My height or taller (1.90-1.95m would be great)
>Southern accent
My favorite accent.
>but not Texan
Two of my siblings have already married Texans. If I did too, it'd be weird.
>Satisfied with his job/education
I'm not gonna hold it against him if he's not, but we're talking about "ideal" so I might as well just avoid the murkiness and bummeritude of job dissatisfaction.
>Relatively indoorsy
>Able to deal with my eccentricities (which is a cutesy term for "neuroses")
>>
>>23646955
Oh! And able to comfortably lift and carry ~60kg. I really like being carried.

>>23646824
Go back to your containment board.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>23641163
I fit most of that and live in the midwest. Skype is Kek_Kats if you wanna chat.
>>
>>23646838
Having a mental/developmental disorder doesn't make one less of a person, or less worthy of respect or love. Do you think people choose to have mental disorders?

>>23646895
men can say what they want, but they take what they can get. Women on the other hand actually hold out for their dream guy and can get away with it.
>>
>>23640318
A guy who works all day, does all the cleaning and cooking, and gives them unlimited money to shop and doesn't mind them complaining and not working.
>>
>>23647007
>men can say what they want, but they take what they can get. Women on the other hand actually hold out for their dream guy and can get away with it.
women settle waaaaay more than men do.
>>
>>23647007
Sure, but this thread is asking for ideal qualities. Unfortunately, to a lot of people autism is not an ideal quality. Sad but true.
>>
>>23646940
Michigan.

After rereading my post, I think my ideal companion is a dog though.
>>
>>23641023
>sexually compatible.
>has a 13 inch diamond hard thundercock and is named Chad
>all of you are inferior

At least she was honest.
>>
>ITT salty males who are upset women have ideals they don't meet
>>
>>23647016
Please kindly fuck off you're not funny.

>>23647007
Keep in mind that "autism" as 4chan uses the term is completely different than legitimately being on the autism spectrum. People here use it synonymously with socially awkward. Personally, I love dudes who are socially awkward. A lot of girls do. But like men women have varying tastes and preferences and some would rather be with someone outgoing and confident. It's not really a one size fits all scenario.
>>
File: 1399045320999.jpg (34 KB, 460x425) Image search: [Google]
1399045320999.jpg
34 KB, 460x425
>>23647041
>>
My ideal bf is
>in his late 20's or older
>sweet, patient and kind, but also firm when he wants to be
>values loyalty and honesty
>down-to-earth attitude
>used to be extremely overweight or is currently working on losing the weight
>has a passion for video games
>enjoys cuddling and makes me feel safe
>likes his alone time/doesn't feel the need to be together 24/7
>doesn't do drugs
>doesn't drink or can at least handle his alcohol very well if he does
>is fine with me often spilling my spaghetti and can easily calm me down
>likes animals and maybe children?
>is a bit more outgoing than me
>would prefer living in charming house with nice land instead of smack in the middle of a city
>can get me out of the house once in a while, but still prefers spending time at home together
>is the kind of guy who can say "I love you." to his best buddies even if it's partly a joke
I suppose that's kind of a silly one, but it makes me feel a man is confident enough with their masculinity to say that kind of thing to another man.

If I could say anything about the physical part, I really like thick eyebrows, large foreheads, broad shoulders and a bit of body hair.
>>
File: 1399223591802.jpg (38 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
1399223591802.jpg
38 KB, 500x571
>>23647041

>>23647057
>Keep in mind that "autism" as 4chan uses the term is completely different than legitimately being on the autism spectrum. People here use it synonymously with socially awkward.

Actually it's used as a synonym for retarded if anything.But even still, being socially awkward is an autistic trait, so it's not totally off. I have Asperger's. I guess that means I'm a dumb subhuman loser.

>Personally, I love dudes who are socially awkward. A lot of girls do.
Where are you hiding? I only see you types on /soc/, not IRL.

>some would rather be with someone outgoing and confident.
Most, not some.
>>
>>23642406
>>23642472

It's stupid because they'll post all these ideals, but they'll end up going for some fuccboi with no real qualities. I've seen this shit so much.

>OH LOOK, MENISINIST ""NICE GUY"" GETTING BUTTHURT #whyineedfeminism

No, dude, if you've lived up to 27 without sex or meaningful hanging out, you start to twitch and see shit. Actually try going out of your way to ask the opposite sex out, try to lead a conversation, get rejected, shot down, repeat 500 times, then talk to me.
>>
>>23647218
>>23647199
Neither of those pictures demonstrate what they're supposed to.

The first picture you posted uses only hypotheticals. We don't see any of the actual responses, we only see what the creator thought the responses would be (or, at most, the creator's cherrypicked distillation of responses as constructed to support his stance).

The second purports to display the difference between men and women, but it fails entirely. The group passing judgment in both the top and bottom panel are women (as imagined by a man, but we can maybe circle back to that later). So even if you ignore its separation from reality, it's not showing the difference between men and women, it's showing the difference between how women respond to men being superficial towards women and how women respond to women being superficial towards men, not between men and women. I realize this phrase has been overused and bastardized, but it's a failure on multiple levels.

>>23647235
"If you meet one asshole, he's an asshole. Meet assholes all day, you're the asshole."
>>
28+

Some sense of mental control, I don't mind personal issues and disorders as long as you don't let it run your life/attempt to understand and live with it (I have my own issues so I understand)

LOVES movies, will discuss them with me (direction, camera style, score, wardrobe, script)

Has a job, can take care of himself (not rich but you can pay your rent and eat every month) I also work full-time.

Likes to go out doors, hiking, swimming, camping

I don't mind if you smoke pot, I don't but as long as you aren't a 420 bro it's cool. I enjoy a nice whiskey on a sat evening.

I am not into clubbing, you don't mind this.

PC gamer

Open to music, I like most genres but have a soft spot for melodic and progressive metal. I will respect and learn about your music if you do the same for me

Don't mind moments of silence, reading a book or going for walks. I tend to occasionally prefer and enjoy silence.

Sexually interested in exploration, comfortable with kinks and fetishes, willing to try new things

Do not want kids

Makes me laugh, good sense of humor (cynical, dark, silly)

Sardonic at times

Will watch cutthroat kitchen with me.

I love to cook and bake, if my food pleases you praise it, brag about it when I send you off to work with a fucking wicked lunch.
>>
>>23647218
Look at any ideal mate thread where the majority of posters are male
No woman cries about a men's physical preferences
>>
All this no kids shit is spooky af familys. Where am I meant to get a lady who wants to gibs me dat kids?

Eventually.

When we're both ready.
>>
>>23647278
I know I want kids, though probably not until my late 20s or so. Though they'd have to be adopted or surrogated, unfortunately.

In the meantime I'm happy being an auntie. I enjoy a relationship with my nephews where if they start annoying me I can hand them off to their respective mommies.
>>
>>23647278
I put doesn't want kids because I am not able to have children.
>>
>>23647218
>>23647199
These comics are super biased and inaccurate.
Also if you read here >>23641905 I actually prefer chubby dudes, but appearance is really unimportant to me, just a plus.
>>
>>23647299
>>23647387
Thx u bring me hope. Nn.
>>
Man there's gonna be a lot of butt hurt but here we go
Physically:
>Tall
>Dimples
>Good skin
>Broad shoulders, muscular (the bigger the better p much)
>Great, warm smile
>Kind eyes that crinkle when he smiles
>Not white
>Penis is not small (but also not enormous)
>dresses well
>Strong jawline, high cheekbones
>Big hands
Personality:
>emotionally available
>Good sense of humour, able to make me laugh
>Smart
>Into politics, current events
>Supporter of the arts
>Well established in their career
>Enjoys cuddling
>Kind of a loner. Appreciates silence.
>Caring, considerate
>Affectionate
>Sorta jealous
>Is willing to do stupid shit with me
>Touches my butt a lot
>Likes dogs
>Passionate
>Makes me feel loved. Cares for me a lot.
>Good relationship with family

This is ideal so don't b mad
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.