[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRINKING THREAD Now Drinking: More of Founders' Breakf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-04-14 00.31.54.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-14 00.31.54.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
DRINKING THREAD

Now Drinking: More of Founders' Breakfast Stout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK7Q-nJQwYo

Let's see if this takes off this time or not.
>>
File: 2016-04-14 01.25.40.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-14 01.25.40.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Now Drinking: Pipeworks' Ninja vs. Unicorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPxIv245lK4
>>
Dude you look familiar u in canada?
>>
>>23638728

Nope. From Indiana.
>>
Dude you look like my ex fiances brother. He used to be my best friend don't ever date your best friends sister she will be a crazy abusive drunk.
>>
I don't drink much since I had a drunk best the shit out of me but I'll contribute every night that I do and come and say hi to my almost brother in laws doppelganger
>>
>>23638739
*Beat the shit out of me* sorry auto correct dammit
>>
>>23638738
>>23638739

Sorry to hear about your ex-fiance and the whole drunken beat up, man. Abuse is such a terrible thing, but good that you were able to get out of that relationship.

I usually make a drinking thread on here every night. So yeah, feel free to stop in whenever you want even if you're not drinking anything and say what's up!
>>
How where both those beers and yeah I have been seeing your threads lately.
>>
>>23638762

They're delicious! I've had both of them so many times, I can't even count. Too bad the Founders Breakfast Stout is only really released seasonally (during Winter) and the Pipeworks is released only in Chicago (which is 3 hours away, so I make sure to buy a case anytime Im up there).
>>
>>23638777
Yeah that's way to far for me and I would need to passport just for a beer it can't be that good can it be?
>>
>>23638787

They're both very, very good. For example, for the entire season of when the Founders' is available, I buy at least 2-3 cases worth total by the end.

Canada has some good beers/breweries, like Unibroue and Dieu du Ciel.
>>
>>23638469
Did it take you a long time to get used to the imperial stout style? i tried one for the first time a while ago, it was the Lagunitas imperial stout. I know thats probably not the best one out there, recommendations?
>>
>>23638807

Personally, it didn't take me long to get into Imperial Stouts. What state do you live in? I can try to make a list of some good ones.
>>
>>23638469
Obvi you like that one, but i cant find it in my area...
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (593 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
593 KB, 1536x2048
play dota, drinking sake + beer. whatup bros
>>
>>23638812
Southern Cali. I had such a strong bleh type reaction to the Lagunitas, its hard to imagine a version id like. but of course im curious so ill go for it.
>>
>>23638819
drunk yet??
>>
>>23638836
sake is too light to get drunk off of easily. i need some tequila. someone bring me some D;
>>
>>23638856
I could go for some now got reminded of my ex fiance too much today I miss her
>>
>>23638865
im sorry to hear. cheers m8. you drinking tonight?
>>
>>23638865
Go get that bottle and cry yourself to sleep? might help...
>>
>>23638830

-AleSmith (Speedway Stout)
-Ballast Point (Victory At Sea, not an Imp Stout, but you'll still enjoy it possibly)
-Clown Shoes (Undead Party Crasher, Blaecorn Unidragon, Luchador En Fuego, Chocolate Sombrero)
-Epic (Big Bad Baptist)
-Evil Twin (Imperial Biscotti Break, Even More Jesus)
-Firestone Walker (Parabola)
-Founders (Breakfast Stout, Kentucky Breakfast Stout, Imperial Stout)
-Great Divide (Yeti, tons of variants of the Yeti)
-Left Hand (Milk Stout Nitro, Wake Up Dead Nitro)
-Oskar Blues (Ten FIDY)
-Prairie (Bomb!)
-Southern Tier (Choklat, Creme Brulee, Mokah)
-Stone (Imperial Russian Stout)

There's probably tons more I can't think of, but yeah. Some of those are special releases and can be hard to find. But. there's at least some that you should be able to find.
>>
>>23638819

Wha's that sake taste like?
>>
>>23638868
>>23638877
I wish I don't drink much anymore have nothing in house. Stores closed now :(
I regret it very much.
Thank u yeah it would help but alas.
>>
>>23638903
SWEET. I really appreciate it. I really really like the left hand nitro milk stout. have you had the Anderson valley oatmeal stout? IMO its just a liiittle better than the nitro.
>>
>>23638905
this one is more of a clean and crisp. not much floralness to it. ozeki draft brewed in limited quantity each year.
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (601 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
601 KB, 1536x2048
spicy sake time.
>>
>>23638913

No problemo. And nah, never had it. Unfortunately, Anderson Valley doesn't distribute to Indiana. I wish they did so I can drink their Blood Orange Gose all day long.

>>23638915
Hm...interesting. There's a sake that's in a short pink bottle that has like a white, creamy bit in it (don't know the name of it). Sound familiar and is it any good if youve had it?

>>23638930
Looks like it'll be a good one!
>>
>>23638942
its actually pretty dam good. both of the ones i had are of medium quality at least.
>>
>>23638942
also yeah i think ive had that sake before, kinda cheap, 10-15ish for 300 ml? kinda shitty desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 540x960
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.