[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard for people on a board called social to even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 61
File: lollipop.jpg (30 KB, 319x431) Image search: [Google]
lollipop.jpg
30 KB, 319x431
Why is it so hard for people on a board called social to even put effort into introducing themselves?

Girl here who ignores easily 100 people a day because their introductions are variations of "hi/ compliment/ question or statement about what I posted"

How fucking hard is it to act like a real human being introducing yourself in an environment where nobody gives a fuck about another fodder friend that has nothing to say than beg for nudes with lazy shitty "english"?

Im sure alot of people here share my woes
>>
Hi! You're cute! What's your name? Give me nudes you whore.
>>
> question or statement about what I posted

That is actually normal conversation. You know. Like in the real world? Show interest in the other person first and foremost?
>>
File: 1455716543136.jpg (177 KB, 721x541) Image search: [Google]
1455716543136.jpg
177 KB, 721x541
>>23636491
Id understand that if it was coupled with something interesting about yourself, but Im not really here (or on kik) to entertain people who are curious about me out of altruism, im looking for an equally interesting person on the other end
>>
The amount of messages I get where dudes go full sexual and then angry is ridiculous. And they get mad at us for not answering after that lol
>>
>>23636501

Hi m'lady! Want to compare fedora collections?
>>
File: 1422744670360.jpg (72 KB, 692x414) Image search: [Google]
1422744670360.jpg
72 KB, 692x414
>>23636502
my favorite is when I reject someone and after 10 seconds of mental gymnastics they tell me im probably not a real girl anyways

>>23636503
that face when i literally got someone today who started with M lady and ended with a description of his "lincoln styled neck beard"

he was from omegle though
>>
>>23636501
Lol ugh. Quit humble-flattering yourself maybe.
>>
>>23636501

Then answer with a question about them and if they don't muster a satisfactory answer boot em.

I've been brought up to not barge into a conversation spouting stuff about me from the get go, that makes you come off as a self-centered asshole. So I will always lead with interest about the other person. If that isn't narcissistic enough for said person... well, I guess he/she can go fuck him/herself.
>>
File: pretentious.jpg (24 KB, 530x353) Image search: [Google]
pretentious.jpg
24 KB, 530x353
>>23636525
so you might want to change your tactics when dealing with anything remotely dating lite where your personality and interests, first impressions and such are worth much more than being "interested" about the same things a thousand other people were that week

>>23636521
I dont need to "flatter" myself, its a fact that ive never sent anyone else a message on kik without them doing so to me first, and the amount of people ive ignored is gargantuan because of losers simply being unable to understand that the fact that they are interested in me isnt enough for me to be interested in them

for reference >>23632387
I put effort into introducing myself, would you reply to every loser who says "hi" and asks about something you said instead of putting in atleast a similar effort without having to specifically ask for it?
>>
>>23636539
>so you might want to change your tactics when dealing with anything remotely dating lite where your personality and interests, first impressions and such are worth much more than being "interested" about the same things a thousand other people were that week

I'm not on /soc/ for dating, so how exactly does this apply to this situation?

Also: There is a difference between "only feigning/showing interest in the other person and not do anything else" and "starting a conversation by showing interest, before evolving into a mutual exchange".

I'm sure as shit not gonna start a conversation by filling out a questionnaire and posting the results in a textblock.
>>
>>23636513
I usually get oh well you are ugly anyways bitch. Oh really? Is that why you just spammed me 50 messages going from calm to rage in under 30 seconds begging me to answer? Sure friend.
>>
>>23636539
So you want them start off with a paragraph about themselves? I think that way you'll mostly get folks who are really into themselves. Good luck, though.
>>
>>23636539
Sometimes people need to small talk for a bit before they feel comfortable going into a more involved conversation.
>>
>>23636552
>I'm not on /soc/ for dating,

learn to read

>Also: There is a difference between "only feigning/showing interest in the other person and not do anything else" and "starting a conversation by showing interest, before evolving into a mutual exchange".

theres no difference to me between ignoring a loser who plans on sounding interesting after being a generic loser and a generic loser who is just that

>I'm sure as shit not gonna start a conversation by filling out a questionnaire and posting the results in a textblock.

sorry that youre autistic and dont understand why telling what youre like is important when trying to make someone interested in talking to you

>>23636554
hilarious case today when someone told me im "close minded" and racist for not wanting him and then proceeding to tell me how im only worth anything because of being a woman

>>23636558
Or maybe I want someone to put effort into messaging me instead of expecting me to waste my time replying to them for no reason? You might understand if you werent so starved for attention with zero quality control that excessive amounts of nothing worth anything doesnt make you smile

pic related is a prime example of what im talking about. Just fuck you

>>23636575
That might work in a different environment, if you have any common sense you wont try to engage in a conversation with someone by being a needy hollow loser that doesnt seem worth talking to at all
>>
>>23636582

Aight, so you're just a generic entitled bitch who doesn't even care about arguments but just wants to convey her sense of superiority garnered from too much attention from mindless idiots. Got it, carry on.
>>
>>23636582
I think guys aren't aware how overwhelmed girls here are with messages. Since they don't know how numb you are to the small talk it makes sense that they'd take a "first conversation" with a stranger approach. Just because somebody isn't interesting in five minutes doesn't mean they aren't interesting at all.
>>
>>23636582
Wow that's a lot of assumptions about someone you don't know. But since you want every message coming into your inbox, not just tailor made, but also presented in a way (kinda verbose) that other party isn't aware of, I say "good luck".
>>
>>23636471
>>>23636582
>
>Aight, so you're just a generic entitled bitch who doesn't even care about arguments but just wants to convey her sense of superiority garnered from too much attention from mindless idiots. Got it, carry on.
Damn, that's well put.
>>
>>23636471
This board isn't and has never been "social".
I get more social interaction going into the real world for 1 hour than a week of exchanging contacts here.

I'm a female. I post on here a bio with extensive interests, futurology, self-improvement, business coaching, travel discussion, except I write my gender as male to not get creeped on and it gets ignored. 0 people have added me in a week. I post again saying "F 20 hmu" and get 40 adds from pathetic thirsty losers in 2 hours. That says it all.
>>
>>23636609
No, YOU are the fucking entitled idiot if you think I should reply to you just because youre interested

i already linked a post of mine from soc, thats enough effort to warrant a proper introduction back before you fucking expect me to waste my time talking to you

Theres your fucking answer you socially inept idiots constantly whining on this board about rejection, its not because "waah im too ugly" or "waah girls just dont like me"

its because youre a fucking piece of shit who thinks you being interested in another person automatically means that other person should be interested in you

divide the odds even further when messaging a person that actually gets attention

>>23636625
>Just because somebody isn't interesting in five minutes doesn't mean they aren't interesting at all.

true, but the first 30 seconds of uninteresting garbage cement someone as not worth talking to pretty fast

>>23636626
>But since you want every message coming into your inbox, not just tailor made, but also presented in a way (kinda verbose)

thats a rich victim complex considering Im literally asking for a person to give me a reason to be equally interested in them as they apparently are in me- the only other option is to automatically assume one really is that generic and empty that they have nothing to say or offer beyond their attention

>>23636632
sad indeed, ive simply adopted even trying to say to not just add me because im a girl but because of liking the things I like, yet the ignore rate on that statement is 100%

maybe men really are the more retarded gender, maybe not every individual but as a whole
>>
>>23636647

The way you go all haywire and make wild accusations without knowing the slightest about me and veering wildly off the discussion at hand makes me think I hit a very sore spot there.

If the shoe fits, wear it, entitled bitch.
>>
>>23636491
Nah, this bitch has to be absolutely floored by your presentation, so get to writing that novel of an introduction only for her to respond "Haha, hi."
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 255x255
>>23636471
Its hard because at some point id half to tell em im half black
>>
Ohhhh its you, i messaged you a few times and you replied with one word answers! Im glad you expect other people to try, but you dont have to. Also wash your cunt.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-22-57-52.png (177 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-22-57-52.png
177 KB, 720x1280
fucking this, why are there so many creeps who can't even speak basic english
>>
>>23636690
> i messaged you a few times and you replied with one word answers!

means I was pity replying to you out of boredom even if you fit the criteria of uninteresting retard, I was probably taking a shit or sitting in class
>>
>guy messages anything to a girl
>it's boring
>girl didn't even try once

Who is more boring?
>>
File: 20160413_161500.png (186 KB, 1439x734) Image search: [Google]
20160413_161500.png
186 KB, 1439x734
>autists lecturing other autists on social grace

lmfaooo
>>
Idk man, from the way you reply in this thread you seem like a major bitch who complains about everything. I've seen your other posts on kik threads and you just complain there too. Not sure why you would expect someone to WANT to hold a conversation with you. It's 4chan. People just want to see your tits. You aren't special. Get over it
>>
File: 1paska5.jpg (92 KB, 1073x420) Image search: [Google]
1paska5.jpg
92 KB, 1073x420
>>23636705
did you miss the part where I actually wrote up the initial post people are messaging me because of? Learn to use your head

>>23636706
Im sure fetishes have something to do with social skills, grow up retard

>>23636714
>you arent special
>but thats why youre getting 200 messages a day! you arent special tho!

no matter what stupid shit you may muster up as a reply it will always continue to further prove how stupid you are, and no, its not my fault if hungry virgin autists message me on the sole basis of being a woman instead of learning to read the post where I actually talk about my likes

I mainly post in clean kik threads with an additional link to my fetishes
>>
Oh it's this underage bitch

I tried messaging her. She's boring as fuck. Like almost so dumb I wonder how she's alive
>>
tl;dr the thread but you're really naive and i think anyone as idealistic as you will have a rough time with life
>>
This is what dumb virgins do. They put the pussy on a pedestal and it breeds entitled cunts like OP. If this girl got the attention she deserved she would be just as starved and lonely as the rest of you lot. fucking pathetic
>>
>>23636727
You have zero social skills. No one would miss you. You only get 200 messages a day because people want to see your tits, nobody gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>23636471
Well personally I don't really know how to socialize with people and can't

but I do feel like a lot of people don't try very hard and expect the other person to do all the work(both the guys and girls).

I feel like even trying to be witty or ask someone a questiona bout themselves falls on deaf ears most of the time.

OP, would you suggest I introduce myself to someone I've never spoken to before? I do not wish to be like the people you are describing and actively avoid just saying hi or complimenting(in fact I avoid complimenting people at all because this goes badly even just responding to the other person doing so). But I feel like people still ignore me.
>>
I guess, from the few times I exchanged kik and had a conversation, I started with "Hey, how are you?". Not really how I should otherwise start it.
>>
what? do you not understand how conversations work?
are women not taught this shit?
>introduce yourself, usually a "hi" or "hello"
>ask about their interests
>they reply about it
>they ask about your interests
>you reply about it
>continue until you find something you both like
>talk about that

they put the effort in, they looked into what you were interested in and started a conversation about it
it then falls on you, the second person to continue the conversation by answering the question in a way that either leaves it open to more discussion or invites the other person to talk about themselves
you're the one who isn't putting in effort because you think getting 200+ replies for saying you're female on an anonymous imageboard entitles you to be completely judging and unreasonably demanding of normal people

don't do that, I'm sure it might have something to do with why you seek attention here among the lowest of the low :)
>>
>>23636471

This goes both ways. I've seen the phone of an ugly fat bitch I fucked through soc after she put her kik in a thread. About 50 new people a day, so can't really blame them. Even uggos get swarmed.

Then again. I've had women message me and ask me whats up, I reply with fine how are you or some shit and they don't bother after that. Note here that they messaged me and my profile pic is the same as the one I posted with on soc.

>>23636647

You seem like a sensible young woman.
>>
>>23636757
>>23636745
Pretty much this. OP sounds like she expects everyone else to carry the conversation for her. They put an effort into to start the conversation and it's your job to keep it rolling too. Ask questions. Tell them how your day is. Go off that, etc. If they don't seem interesting just delete them and move about your day. 90% of the people in the world aren't interesting. That includes the people on here. Most people realize this. OP is just a social retard
>>
File: 1330305702938365.jpg (31 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
1330305702938365.jpg
31 KB, 356x437
>>23636745
>You have zero social skills. No one would miss you. You only get 200 messages a day because people want to see your tits, nobody gives a fuck about you.

Youre confusing lack of interest with lack of social skills because youre an autist who cant differentiate the two

If Im not interested thats your fault

inb4 W-WELL IM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU

then dont fucking message me retard

saying "w-waah people only care about your t-tits!!" like a mantra doesnt make my points any less valid, although your hate towards me and apparently women in general is blinding you to them

>>23636743
thats a wild assumption to make just because im a woman

>>23636757
>you're the one who isn't putting in effort because you think getting 200+ replies for saying you're female on an anonymous imageboard entitles you to be completely judging and unreasonably demanding of normal people

Youre an entitled clown if you think I should somehow give everyone equal attention regardless of their introductions when (although you in your rage clearly completely lied, omitted and dumbed down) my own introduction in the threads has always been focused on talking about things in detail, mentioning my top 5 games for example

>>23636759
>You seem like a sensible young woman

nobody else seems to think that

>>23636766
>They put an effort into to start the conversation

pic fucking related, you might actually be retarded. I made the entire thread because idiots (probably you too!) confuse "I started a conversation" with "I put in effort to start a conversation"

your fucking stupid shit "hi"'s and "how are you :)?"'s are interactions that I can get from a fucking program made for simulating real conversation, fucking clown
>>
>>23636783

What's your kik? I really don't care that you're a girl or what you look like but I'm positive I could carry a conversation and I have no one else to talk to.
>>
OP make a TL;DR of this thread, not where you're roating anons, but where you give tips.

Thx
>>
>>23636802
Rosting*
>>
>>23636808
Smh fucking autocorrect

ROASTING****
>>
>>23636783
I'm not angry anon, you just seem to be thickheaded and think you are entitled to other people's time, effort, and money pursuing you when you bring little to nothing to the table
if this is how you act IRL, then I can see how it is that you've had to turn to online dating and making friends on one of the most hated boards on 4chan

you are worth nothing more than nay of the people you're talking about
you are not in a higher position compared to them, you just have more conversations going on
hopefully someday you'll see why your shit attitude is causing you to be a shitty, boring, friendless loser who turns to /soc/ to try to get any kind of human contact
>>
File: 1460558206245.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460558206245.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
>>23636800
Already linked into the thread, but I dont really suggest messaging me unless you actually know about games or are into my fetishes

>>23636802
tips for what? I doubt people actually need tips for writing a short but comprehensive bio of themselves that they can send to new people right off the bat, showing that not only are they capable of speaking the language and writing it cohesively, but also that they are serious about talking to you

and most importantly, is shows they actually have something to say; nobody likes a loser who is good for nothing, cant do anything, doesnt know about anything, isnt passionate about anything etc

>>23636818
>think you are entitled to other people's time, effort, and money pursuing you when you bring little to nothing to the table

Are you retarded? Im honestly asking that now, because your "point" here is a complete lie that ignores every piece of evidence you can muster up in favor of your vitriol filled agenda

>you've had to turn to online dating and making friends on one of the most hated boards on 4chan

Except im not looking for a relationship, and hence why I hold actual introductions in a high place because im not looking for a piece of shit "friend" like you who thinks smalltalk like asking about my day is something I cant get by walking up to a man on the street and asking if they want to be my friend

>you are worth nothing more than nay of the people you're talking about
>you are not in a higher position compared to them, you just have more conversations going on

jealousy, lies, misinformation etc. Im probably "worth" more than over half of the people who message me, but explaining why to a rage filled virgin like you would be a big waste of effort

>hopefully someday you'll see why your shit attitude is causing you to be a shitty, boring, friendless loser who turns to /soc/ to try to get any kind of human contact

where are you getting all this information from? Why are you projecting so hard?
>>
File: 1455173092707.jpg (42 KB, 1106x600) Image search: [Google]
1455173092707.jpg
42 KB, 1106x600
>>23636850
going to sleep now btw, I suggest talking about the actual topic in the meantime instead of just focusing on me and failing to see the objective faults in being a no-good loser just because you yourself fall into that criteria too
>>
File: 1393473568966.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1393473568966.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
Everyone on this board is garbage. You're looking for friendship from people who are incapable of making friends. There's nothing social about soc.
>>
>>23636863
you can keep ignoring the facts and trying to avoid any kind of introspection, but it won't change anything at all
change yourself, your shitty attitude, and how you approach people and relationships with people or you're going to be the same pathetic loser you are now

>talking about actual topic
what topic? the entire thread is you whining that guys aren't entertaining you enough in the first few messages when you put no effort into it at all
there is no topic other than you whining and sticking your fingers in your ears when we tell you it's not them, it's you
>>
>>23636850
>know about games
I literally used to own Street Fighter and Joust arcade cabinets, am currently streaming my ps4 to my damn computer as I post,have profited off buying and reselling rare strategy guides, etc

But nah I don't like or know anything about video games. They fucking suck.

And oh I saw that screencap of your post with the kik I guess but I wasn't entirely clear whether that was actually you or not since it was posted by someone else.
>>
This thread is gold, go Finland
>>
What is an acceptable way to talk you in order to get you to hold a conversation, OP?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-145118.png (127 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-145118.png
127 KB, 720x1280
Well this is a pretty interesting thread, guess I've had a couple times where I couldn't get a convo going. But my problem is running into ppl mostly girls who only answer in one worded replies. I usually try to start off by saying hello (go figure) how their doing, and if they said anything in their post that i might have something in common with I'll usually ask them about it. But the problem is that i have to send two msgs for every one reply they send and its just usually just a single sentence that are almost impossible to reply back to.
I'd just like to know if I'm being a little too forward and should just tone it down or I'm just not finding the right ppl to chat with.

And since its a general kik thread. Can we talk about these fake camgirl posters that come out of no where. Had one just send me a msg out of the blue. Their very persistent and usually ignore
any kind of question you ask them. took some screenshots so I could warn you all about this ish
>>
>>23636963
Those are usually bots, man. I just ignore them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-145131.png (119 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-145131.png
119 KB, 720x1280
>>23636969
Same here but I just kept talking to see if I could get them to spill the beans on what company they work for. Jst kept asking shit to see if they'd actually answer back. Surprisingly I got some pretty human like replies. And who ever that is, is still hitting me up.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-145142.png (240 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-145142.png
240 KB, 720x1280
They usually post with some crappy thumbnail as their profile pic. And idk who ass this is but I know it wasn't their's.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-145156.png (198 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-145156.png
198 KB, 720x1280
Got a few more bare with me
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-145201.png (128 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-145201.png
128 KB, 720x1280
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-145214.png (129 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-145214.png
129 KB, 720x1280
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-145226.png (135 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-145226.png
135 KB, 720x1280
And here is the all mighty red flag
>>
>>23636963
>>23636977
>>23636989
>>23636995
>>23636998
>>23637002
kek what a retard
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-145230.png (127 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-145230.png
127 KB, 720x1280
Kinda felt bad telling them some of this but this shit has gotten old.
>>
>>23637008
I'm retarded for even bothering sending them replies, but i guess they really are real people behind the posts but idk if someone else is wathing that shit go down too.
She sent me another one I didn't cap about how hard her nipples were and where did I go and blah blah blah
>>
>>23636471
Your effort at introducing yourself was extremely low quality. You are a girl, play video games and not much else, there is virtually nothing for anyone to go off of, i would not even consider contacting you based on that post. Your problem is you offer little but you are a female who gets a bazillion adds so you think you are doing it right, but the people looking for friends just think "eh, sounds boring" and don't bother, that is why your adds are primarily men who are thirsters/trolls. Maybe you should just add people who spark your interest instead of posting yourself
>>
>>23636471
Most of the guys who will actually talk aren't on /soc/, and the ones who are usually aren't looking to swap nudes or talk dirty.
>>
>>23637098
I've held almost mouth long convos with some folks on soc but honestly I'm better at just talking to someone on here. I've never even had a successful nude swap with anyone here kind makes me a little sad cause I love taking pics for girls. And for dirty talking I've never had the chance to try it on soc kiks I'm alright at it, but most of the time I just get catfished.
>>
>>23636471
>>23636513
>>23636539
>>23636647
>>23636783
>>23636850
As much as I agree with your general point, the kind of person you want that you basically form an instant connection with only comes along 1 out of 6000, but

>"keeping my pussy unwashed"

>UTIs galore, telling people to kill themselves and getting really pissy about everything

yeah nawwwwww
>>
>>23637021
no they aren't real people behind them at all
they just finally added 'i'm not a bot/scammer' for certain responses and various other actually responsive replies

I get bored and just send the same message to them over and over again and watch what their replies are for fun but you're just stupid for thinking there's any human element
>>
>>23636471
What the fuck do you expect people to say to you exactly? Do they have to make an essay? Starting a conversation with formalities is standard. You have to contribute to the conversation as much as the other, not just wait until Prince Charming shows up and does all the effort for you.

Oh but wait, you're a girl. You're so used to being sucked up to, not only you feel entitled to it, you also feel entitled to it being done according to your fancy.

Women will never understand what it's like to have to do the work to make bonds. You just get everything served to you and yet you still complain. Amazing. Men have to pay to get that kind of attention.
>>
>>23636582
>theres no difference to me between ignoring a loser who plans on sounding interesting after being a generic loser and a generic loser who is just that
Give me a single example of an introduction from someone else that would grab your attention.
>>
>>23636850
The problem is that all a woman has to do to get tons of attention is post a single introduction on any social website and it opens the floodgates. Men can't do that. It doesn't work because women don't seek them, they wait for them. Men have to go through bitch after bitch with the faint, desperate hope that one day one may consider gracing them with attention and the game is basically "how many rejections are you willing to put up with before you lose all self esteem."

Let's, for one thing, acknowledge that you will never know that feeling.

But on top of that, they don't just have to face rejection. They actually have to type out a special, original super dazzling introductory essay to each woman theycdare approach, lest them be insulted by it, and then ridicule the man for even thinking he was worthy of attention.

You'll understand why you have to reject so many people once you realize that society has put you on a very comfortable pedestal, where you never have to wonder "Will I ever find a man?", but rather, " Which man will i pick? "

That we have to deal with the threat of dying single does not entitle us to your attention, but it should at least get some empathy out of you, unless you're a narcissist bitter bitch.
>>
because woman don't give a shit about that?
>>
>>23636471
If you post in lewd thread expect requests lewd pics you retard.
>>
>>23636471
>Women upset because baiting for attention and guys get upset when they don't even get nudes then act surprised.
>Women complaining when they aren't acknowledged as special snowflakes.

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>23636962
>What is an acceptable way to talk you in order to get you to hold a conversation, OP?
>>23637268
>Give me a single example of an introduction from someone else that would grab your attention.

This. If she can't answer either of these questions, she's another girl who doesn't know what she wants, and that's not our problem.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-14-10-09-09.png (129 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-14-10-09-09.png
129 KB, 480x854
>>23638426
Pic related, doesnt even have to be this long but still

Youre just mad over being such an incapable loser that introducing yourself is an insurmountable task because you know youll still get ignored
>>
>>23638887
I would never write such a long introduction, especially not breaking it into multiple messages, because I would look like an enormous loser. Natural human interaction is not writing essays to each other.
>>
>>23636491
>>23636677

This

If you're constantly looking for a "Mr. interesting" I.E. wanting some guy with a hipster lifestyle, then lower your standards on 4chan or look somewhere else.

Constantly seeking entertainment and not being bored with people shows that you'd probably cheat if one day someone failed to entertain you. Nobody likes a cheater, OP.
>>
>>23638887
I'm a pretty verbose person in casual conversations, but c'mon, man. You don't write out your entire fuckin' life history and give a brief character profile to people when you first meet. What kind of uptight, introverted fuckwit needs an essay on who you are just to TALK to you?

It's a conversation, not a job.
>>
>>23636850
>I want men to post a bio of themselves
>"God. You've revealed everything to me. That's kind of boring. I want some mystery! Make it interesting!"
>>
Also a female who does kiks here. Honestly i would prefer guys who message me start with a photo of themselves and asl since all of their profile pictures are of anything except their face and they want to ask me for pics anyways.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-14-01-02-41.png (429 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-14-01-02-41.png
429 KB, 1440x2560
Your opener has to be a little more creative.
>>
>>23638961
You have to question the sort of guy doing this. Writing essays to 18~ year old girls across the planet when you are seemingly a mid 20s atleast guy , who literally posted nothing but shit (i like video games and i'm a girl with a stinky pussy as a fetish) so that they'll talk to you. I hate to bash on the guy but its just weird, the entire conversation seems to start with her firmly above him because he seems to grovel so hard to get her attention for no reason other than she is female.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-14-01-05-01.png (407 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-14-01-05-01.png
407 KB, 1440x2560
For realsies, this makes me tired guys.
>>
>>23638974
I dont think an intro needs to be interesting. I think it needs to be attractive. Sad truth most people are on soc because they're ugly or irregular looking or old. And i for one don't really wanna talk to people I'm not attracted to. The best way for a guy to get a reply ia to be good looking and not a creep.
>>
>>23638974
>>23638978

Oh, no! Someone said hello!
>>
>>23638979
Dang, are you only looking to get off with people you find sexy? Because not everyone is!
>>
>>23638979
>People on /soc/ are ugly
>Want someone who's not ugly

Go outside.
>>
File: 1434032230857.jpg (125 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1434032230857.jpg
125 KB, 609x607
Considering 90% of kik threads are men, why don't women just go through and add the people they think are interesting instead of posting their kik and getting added by 500 people they don't want to talk to? You literally just do it for attention.
>>
>>23638986
There's truth to this.
>>
To get a girl to reply, basically say some dumb non-sequitur shit like "The greatest thing about apple trees is that we get to kill them and eat their babies"

Thing is though that some girls are just entertained by you and expect you to carry the conversation.
>>
>>23638986

This is top method.
>>
>>23638986
A ton of girls do this on the low. You just have to be interesting or good looking.
>>
>>23638978
>>23638974
send picture of yourself and I'll give you a good opener
>>
>>23638985
People outside are just as ugly and uninteresting tho, I'm just less brash about telling them how i honestly feel.
Also i dont drink or really socialize a lot so I'm never out.
>>
>>23638980
Hello how are you is so repeated, I like to go with things like, why are you on 4chan! Or at least word things with some enthusiasm, like what's good nigga how you been
>>
>>23639012
No, really. Go outside. You even just admitted that you're never out. Change that and see reality. Stop Instagram and Tumblr for a while. Nobody gives a fuck about googly-eyed sketch comics.
>>
>>23639015
It's called formalities. After "Hello" and "How are you?" is when you could judge the conversation.

For example:

"Hello! How are you"

After that if they say "Sup?" and "Nm u?" is when you can push them away from being so predictable. Saying hello is just social etiquette.
>>
>>23638975
I got the impression he was a teen, and a massive loser.
>>
>>23639022
you can get a good idea of what kind of girl she is with one picture, from there you can find a good opening and let the stream flow
>>
>>23639016
>googly eyed sketch comics
What
Did i miss something
Also how do i go outside
>>
File: 3kBtkve.jpg (85 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
3kBtkve.jpg
85 KB, 600x450
>>23639022
I guess I come online to escape the confines of social etiquette, myself. And I look for others like me.
>>
>>23639012
You are self-admittedly a shut-in loser, and yet no one you meet is good enough for you. Consider suicide.
>>
File: 1388794230061.gif (2 MB, 320x124) Image search: [Google]
1388794230061.gif
2 MB, 320x124
>>23639031
>kill yourself because you're introverted and have standards
>>
File: 1431384385684.png (1 MB, 840x469) Image search: [Google]
1431384385684.png
1 MB, 840x469
>>23638974
>>23638978
Let's be real here: You're on /soc/, one of the absolute thirstiest cesspits in existence. What did you expect to happen when you threw out your profile? Fucking 1,000 word essays on their backstory and personality?

>>23638986
This dude gets it. If you don't wanna get flooded, just add who you think looks cool. You have the option to take initiative.
>>
>>23639029
Googly-eyed sketch comics like ones that nearly every shut-in girl with anxiety shares on Tumblr, Facebook, etc.

>How do I go outside.

Stop posting here. Just walk away from your computer.

I already know just from this reply alone that you suffer from anxiety, depression, and possible manic depression, and go through random hermit stages where you stop replying to everyone, except maybe a select top two, and possibly delete people for no reason.

Just go for a walk. Don't even talk to someone. Just go for a walk. I'm sure that baby step can help.
>>
>>23639035
but initiative comes with responsibility, you are obliged to start conversations and carry them further when you are the initiator, girls are seemingly very uncomfortable doing this
>>
>>23639036
You're absolutely totally right. I mean...i dont like googly eyed sketch comics? But the rest is totally correct.
But i jog at least 2 hours, three times a week. I go out alll the time. I love outside and get especially depressed when i dont get some time out in the sun by myself. I want to know how to be in social situations and meet people and stuff.
>>
>>23639042
You have a rape fetish, don't you?
>>
Reading this thread is a reminder of why I don't try to reach out. Because my introductions are straight up boring.
>>
>>23639044
NTR. Does that count?
>>
>>23639053
The reason why I asked is that I've notice 90% of females I've met with anxiety really really really like being abused, I.E. hair-pulling, slapping, choking, and espepcially being humiliated.

Maybe you don't even know this yourself, but I bet when jogging, you constantly get that extra shy and reclusive, retreating feeling when someone else is nearby. But at the same time, you want them to approach you, and essentially do all the work, but especially, man-handle you like in some sort of anime or whatever where the girl is groped and swept off her feet.

But you need to realize that 90% of the population won't do that. You need to take an initiative. Just compliment someone and see where it goes. I'm sure someone will say something back and strike a conversation.

Protip: Don't try Starbucks.
>>
>>23639069
Well i mean, i like ntr and some other fetishes, sure. But I prefer to be the dominant party in any relationship actually. I think probably because I've had bad experiences and want to keep control.
But i mean, doesnt change the good advice. Maybe i should talk to people ssome more. I just don't know where to start, and I'm extremely picky.
>>
>>23639034
>I'm an introvert
>That's a great excuse to never leave my house yet consider myself better than most other people
Mkay
>>
tr:dr= thread full of "men" crying because its too hard to sound interesting instead of >>23638974
and then whining about how its the women who are entitled for not replying
>>
>>23638887
I like how you ignored my long-winded thought through arguments and only replied to the shorted most half-assed one.

TL;DR: Guys have to go through a lot of girls to grab the attention of a single one of them, they can't afford to write essays to each of them expecting most of them to get rejected. You're just one of the girls they're hitting on, you're not the love of their life, and you're not worth it. They have to make the effort of courting you and risk coming home empty-handed and all you have to do is pick the one you want so stop complaining. End of story.

>>23638961
>>23638975
Yeah if anything this guy is a creep.
>>
>>23639028
Wow. Judging what kind of conversation you can start based on a girl's picture? That's fucking retarded. What if you misjudge her? That would actually be genuinely insulting to her. Looks can mean anything.
>>
>>23639104
You sound like a cuck.
>>
>>23639039
>>23639035
>>23638986
>Women
>Taking initiatives
>Risking to face rejection on their end

Oh lord!
>>
>>23639085
tr:dr thread full of "women" crying because the hordes of men aren't doing something for them that they didn't even know they should do. Then whining about how it's the men that are entitled because they expect basic human interaction.

We can go back and forth like this all day, anon, or you could listen to the opposite sex and learn how to have more fulfilling interactions. Your complaints aren't invalid, but neither are the men's complaints. They're just from different perspectives.
>>
>>23638974
>>23638978
>mfw I have too much demand and attention for my person and people don't put in a lot of effort into making it easy for me to pick who I grace with my company.
>>
Eye opener to women: When a man gets a single reply for a girl on their profile, they have NO CHOICE but to be all over it, because regardless of how interesting they are, the replies are sparse. Even if the first line is off-puttingly mediocre, the only smart thing to do about it is at least try to make conversation with the stranger to make sure they're idiots before dismissing them.

I bet women would just LOVE to be in that position and would know EXACTLY how to find their way.
>>
>>23639104
>Judging what kind of conversation
Topkek, you need to keep the conversation funny/playful that's where you gauge how stupid is the girl and if she can understand sarcasm.
Opening is just the girl trying to see if you know your shit
>>
>>23638986
I am a femanon and I do this. I don't post my kik. I do think it's unfair to post it because I do get flooded with messages just because I'm female (even though I only posted in clean chat). I have posted a couple times before and responded to everyone but I felt like I couldn't give individuals enough attention to get to know them. From those mass adds, it was the people who carried a conversation well or caught my attention early on in some way that stood out. Anyways, I don't post mine anymore, I just lurk and add people who I think sound interesting. So my unsolicited advice to the guys out there, if you are posting your kik, write a mini blurb about your interests too and it's more likely a lurking femanon might add you.
>>
>>23639131
>>
This thread is a perfect example of women being bitchy and having impossibly high standards, or standards way higher than their level of attractiveness warrants. And they want guys to do all the work and complain when he doesn't meet the standard. Fuck bitches, man. It's no wonder they are single and looking on /soc/ for guys. Guys IRL wouldn't put up with them.
>>
>>23639173
I honestly really wish I was gay. It seems so simple for homos. They meet up, they find each other passable, they fuck, no bullshit, both just want to feel good, and it's over. Women get told about prince charming throughout their childhood and spend the rest of their life blaming men for not being him.
>>
File: SC20150924-191802.png (42 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
SC20150924-191802.png
42 KB, 320x480
>>23639173
>>23639265
> women being bitchy and having impossibly high standards

wanting you to introduce yourself is "impossibly high standards"? Do you even realize how pathetic and hollow you are making yourself sound?

>durr wish i was gay

yeah, be gay together fucking primal retards, ooga booga give ass
>>
>>23639294
Oops, we opened a breach in the self-victimizing "men are so entitled" reasoning.

If men are so entitled, why do homosexuals get along so well?

Because the problem is women overevaluate themselves.

It is self-entitlement to demand to be properly courted in exchange for ass. Ass is a benefit of its own. You're asking for two benefits and offer only one.
>>
>>23639294
>>23639302
And this wouldn't work if women didn't do it globally for whatever reason.

You are complaining about the poor quality and excessive quantity of offers from men because of a problem that women cause in the first place by making courting a game where every step is a test men have to pass according to the woman's expectations. This is why you're met with what appears like entitlement: Because the deal is unfair to guys in the first place.
>>
>>23639294
holy shit, that image is so fucking cringeeeee
>>
File: SC20150924-191810.png (40 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
SC20150924-191810.png
40 KB, 320x480
>>23639315
>>23639302
I dont really give a shit about your meta concepts of online dating, I put equal effort in introducing myself to people online if I message them

Yes, men who expect a woman (or anyone) to answer to them just because they sent a message ARE fucking entitled

feel free to point me where did I ever say I "deserve" tons of messages, attention or anything for any reason, ive said if you message me and want me to message you back then you fucking should make sure you dont seem like a loser incapable of having any substance

>>23639320
its oc
>>
>>23639321
Wow reading this shit makes me so fucking uncomfortable
got more?
>>
File: angry chicken.jpg (261 KB, 1433x970) Image search: [Google]
angry chicken.jpg
261 KB, 1433x970
>>23639326
sadly, no, apart from the op pic

however pic related is something pretty funny from when i started browsing soc
>>
>>23639321
>Yes, men who expect a woman (or anyone) to answer to them just because they sent a message ARE fucking entitled
Who the fuck said they are entitled to a response? I never said that. What I've been criticizing thus far is how you've been bitching about it like it's an insult to you that no man has met your standards for introductions. You understand there's a middle ground between both? Give the guys a break. Pick one you suspect might be interesting and try to strike conversation to see if they actually are. What you're doing amounts to waiting for prince charming to show up and blaming men for not being him.

I didn't say you felt entitled to all that attention either, I only said that if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't know what to do. But I bet you've never even thought about what it'd be like if no man had even made you feel attractive because that's the burden of most men. You wouldn't know what to do if you had to message a dozen men just to get a single response. Even a fat cow can get someone if they put themselves out there.

By the way, have you considered that not answering someone who addresses you politely might be perceived as rude? What's so hard about turning them down verbally? Like, do you do that in the street if someone asks you for directions? Act like people are invisible because they haven't reached your standards yet? You would never see a man not extend the simplest gratuity to a woman that is to say "No, I'm not interested."

Oh yeah, and that example of gringy desperate "good guy" you're currently posting, yes that's cringy, but that's also another indirect effect of the poor, unfair market conditions women make for men in courting. Guys become so desperate for female attention that they resort to being pathetic.
>>
>>23639334
>Someone actually goes through the trouble of sending you a picture
>You insult them on their look
>Not a self-entitled princess bitch.

:/

So men are only doing the right thing coming to you when you happen to find them attractive? Otherwise they deserve to have their self-esteem crushed?

You're kind of disgusting.
>>
>>23639336
you are desperate if you think you can only get pussy through fucking 4chan...
I mean come on man what the fuck are you expecting from this community?
>>
>>23639334
Hahahaha I'm fucking dying this is fucking gold
>>
>>23639343
His thighs are great but his calves need major work, they look silly.

He didn't have to keep talking to her and trying his best to throw out the same 4 insults most guys usually do 'oh well ur gunna be ugly when ur 50 and I am going to be hawt AND RICH'

Both sides are acting childish it's stupid, this whole tread is silly.

>>goes through the trouble of clicking a photo he already had in his gallery like it's some kind of arduous process.
>>
>>23639351
I'm not one of those guys who message girls on /soc/, actually. My only stake in this is having to deal with this generalized attitude from women.

>>23639363
It's a pretty shitty picture. I gotta admit I don't see why he's sending it. It's not an asset if anything.
>>
>>23639343
>what do you think about my legs

>they look like chicken legs

>WAAH FUCKING SELF ENTITLED PRINCESS BITCH

Its hard for me to believe you retards are even being serious, did I reject you or something?

>>23639336
>What I've been criticizing thus far is how you've been bitching about it like it's an insult to you that no man has met your standards for introductions.

in other words youre twisting things in your head and coming up with your own things to complain about

>What you're doing amounts to waiting for prince charming to show up and blaming men for not being him.

if a boring, no-good losers definition of "prince charming" is a guy who can introduce themselves in a way that makes me want to reply then im sorry youre such fucking useless human filth, my issue is with having to trifle through hundreds of retards like you first who seem to think im as desperate for company as they are

no, youre actually trying to somehow "shame" me for having quality control

>I bet you've never even thought about what it'd be like if no man had even made you feel attractive

bullied through most of my young life for things out of my control specifically to make me feel ugly, old clothes, dirty appearance because of no clean water etc- girls are more cruel at bullying about things like that than boys

>By the way, have you considered that not answering someone who addresses you politely might be perceived as rude?

why do you think I give a shit about whether or not im rude to some random stranger I wont reply to

>What's so hard about turning them down verbally?

not interested in wasting my time, if its so hard for you to sound interesting in initiating a conversation its doubly so for me wasting my time to end them with 150 people every morning

> Like, do you do that in the street if someone asks you for directions?

yeah, youre autistic, I wont reply to you anymore. thats not the same as looking for friends online
>>
>>23639368
meh you obviously don't know shit about women if you think that's a generalized attitude.
Go outside m8 chase some pussy or some shit.
If you can't get any, don't blame the girl
you're probably not getting any because you're an under average looking guy.
>>
>>23639368
>generalized attitude from women.

Sure, it's totally something I see too but women also have to deal with a generalized attitude from men.

My best friends sister always shows us these insane messages she'll get from dudes on dating sites, they send some kind of boring message or something cringy and gross so she doesn't respond and there comes a litany of fucking insults and treats because a soft ego was hurt.

People in general online are fucking idiots and feel entitled to behave like shit simply because it's the internet.
>>
File: squidward.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>23639371
>bullied through most of my young life for things out of my control specifically to make me feel ugly, old clothes, dirty appearance because of no clean water etc- girls are more cruel at bullying about things like that than boys
That's because women are shitty people in general. You didn't have to become a shitty person just because you've been bullied.

Oh, and I said if no MAN had made you feel attractive. Of course the opinion of women in this matter counts for a lot less.

>not interested in wasting my time, if its so hard for you to sound interesting in initiating a conversation its doubly so for me wasting my time to end them with 150 people every morning
So you don't care enough to aknowledge them, you're getting a rise out of making fun of the ones who make the worst attempts. What are you complaining to us for exactly? You seem to be getting a kick out of this.

>why do you think I give a shit about whether or not im rude to some random stranger I wont reply to
Why are you complaining that they're messaging you and getting annoying about it? It's your fault for not replying to them in the first place. Even if people just manifest themselves as string of textes on your cellphone, they still see themselves as human beings, however unbelievable that is to you, and expect to be treated as such. That will not change just because you dislike it and complain about it.

>whole post amounts to "no you"
I understand. it's really hard for psychopaths to understand that they have a disorder. Their mind just makes them think it's everyone else's fault. I see that I'm wasting my time here.
>>
>>23639391
Yeah I understand that that what they put up with is really fucking disturbing. But I somehow feel like I'd trade places anyway just so that I could be confident that I'll end up with someone, and all I have to do is pick them rather than work to even get their attention. The people who threaten you aren't with you physically, but the ones you end up with are. It's really shitty to be in a situation where you have to seriously consider being single for the rest of your life, especially when you have hormones that are pretty much reminding you "HEY WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN HAVING SEX!? HAVE SEX NOW." every fucking day for the past 5-10 years.
>>
>>23639363
>Both sides are acting childish it's stupid, this whole tread is silly.
HURR people who take sides in arguments are so dumb! Why can't they be smart and neutral like me?

>>23639380
>If you can't get any, don't blame the girl
>you're probably not getting any because you're an under average looking guy.
Thanks for proving anon's point, faggot. So if a guy can't get a girl, it's his fault for things out of his control, but even an ugly, mentally ill fat co of a woman can get sex any time she wants. You are trying to rationalize what is wrong with the dating scene. Shut the fuck up, you whiteknight cuck.

Guys, don't feed the troll anymore. This bitch is clearly insane. Nothing to see here. Move along. Let the thread die.
>>
>>23639428
>>HURR
>>
>>23639428
Dude it's entirely possible that it's my fault I'm not getting any. Calm down. Doesn't mean the dating scene is fair.
>>
>>23639428
So everybody should treat you like you're the center of the world m8? Fuck off
It's your fault if you're shitty at picking up girls, stop fucking blaming others and start fucking doing something you fucking pleb.
I aint no whiteknight, couldnt care less if you go beta and slay some hoes m8 or you start roasting these bitches
>>
File: Anhero_x-ray.jpg (43 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Anhero_x-ray.jpg
43 KB, 750x600
>Woman think's she's a special snowflake because she has a fuck hole.

>Hur-dur I want a "real" man, so I'll look on 4chan!

Dumb bitches be dumb bitches, nothing new here.
>>
File: 1458491599430.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1458491599430.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
>>23639459
>Woman think's she's a special snowflake because she has a fuck hole.

where? proof?

>Hur-dur I want a "real" man, so I'll look on 4chan!

who are you quoting? are you literally some 16 year old woman hating ledditor who thinks this is how you "act" on the hacker four chan?
>>
>>23639466
>Proof
>>23638974
>>23638978

>Hate woman
I don't hate woman, just most woman.
Empowered and entitled whores need to calm down.

Cute pic though.
>>
File: fg.jpg (21 KB, 439x198) Image search: [Google]
fg.jpg
21 KB, 439x198
>>23639474
Are you retarded? Although I completely agree with who posted those, if anything, you (and every one of those retards who messaged her in the screens) thinks they are special snowflakes who should be acknowledged without putting any effort in
>>
>>23639482
Why did you screenshot my reply...

>Effort
I put in effort until I get bored with you.

>Message
I don't know OP, I just saw the thread.

Post more pussies.
>>
>>23639474
How is that proof?

So you don't want a female to like, have standards or want a certain kind of guy? Knowing what you want makes you entitled?

I know a ton of men who have standards and want what they want, who don't want to settle.
Does that make them empowered and entitled?

You sound like you want a frail chick who has no self esteem and no self respect
>>I hate empowered women
>>
>>23639474
Going full beta and expect women to like it?
Beta are not more attractive on internet than in real life, that's why you're not getting pussy in both.
Women don't want some sticky beta male to follow her up, stop putting them on a fucking pedestal and them roasting them because they are not like "they are supposed to be" according to your beta book.
>>
File: 1451604523401.jpg (79 KB, 301x312) Image search: [Google]
1451604523401.jpg
79 KB, 301x312
>>23639496
Are you retarded? How the fuck are screenshots of some other person posting something "proof" of me thinking im a "special snowflake" because of being a woman?

>>23639499
>So you don't want a female to like, have standards or want a certain kind of guy? Knowing what you want makes you entitled?

this- as i said in the thread earlier, its a bunch of losers who dont have any substance as human beings trying to "shame" people for having standards
>>
>>23639499
Turning down a guy because he didn't introduce himself like you want.

Saying hey is normal, turning someone down for it is entitled. No one is going to bother writing out a huge introduction to some cunt who's boring.

>No, believing someone has to go to great lengths to earn your favor just because you have tits is entitled.

>>23639505
>Pussy
Thank god for tinder and all those missing daddies.

>Pedestal
...Clearly.

>>23639515
What is this thread, fuck me.
>>
>>23639515
You're on 4chan. You're no prize yourself.
>>
File: 1415645290284.jpg (125 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1415645290284.jpg
125 KB, 393x391
>>23638958
What's it like being boring?
>>
File: 1459165785148.png (374 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
1459165785148.png
374 KB, 540x587
>>23639526
I hope you are actually autistic so you have some excuse for being this fucking retarded

>Saying hey is normal, turning someone down for it is entitled.

Did you snicker while writing this you fucking child?

>No, believing someone has to go to great lengths to earn your favor just because you have tits is entitled.

Why do you keep focusing on me being a woman? Is it because you hate women and women reject you because the extent of your social skills ends with a greeting?

No, I dont "expect" people to go to great lengths to "earn my favor" because im a woman, I expect people to introduce themselves to me in a way that makes me want to talk to that other HUMAN BEING instead of fucking pity replying to them

Kill yourself if you dont understand the concept of standards

>>23639528
okay?
>>
>>23639466
>who are you quoting? are you literally some 16 year old woman hating ledditor who thinks this is how you "act" on the hacker four chan?

Just by this post alone, I know you're not a female.

Are you part of the crush threads?
>>
File: 91128.jpg (24 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
91128.jpg
24 KB, 525x481
>>23639543
>this fucking retarded
No rebuttal, just insults.
>fucking pity
this fucking retarded
>being a woman?
this fucking retarded
>>
>>23639541
There's being boring, and then there's expecting some grand adventurer with trips to Vegas, taking selfies, having a badass artsy Youtube or modelling career, etc. The average person isn't like that, but judging by such a shit personality from some of these ladies, they expect a guy like that.

The average man gets up, goes to work at a generic job, has normal hobbies, maybe goes out once a month to the bar, etc. What do you want? A vacation trip to Japan to share on Facebook?
>>
>>23639551
were you born with autismo or you caught it somewhere?
>>
>>23639558
You're just proving his point even further.
>>
File: 1430493487538.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1430493487538.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>23639546
>>23639551
>>23639553
Look at the picture

Look at it and then read carefully because im going to reiterate the entire thread to you in a few words, dumb it down, make it infinitely more simple for you idiots whose victim complexes exploded from the PTSD of rejections long gone

The point of "why cant people introduce themselves before expecting me to waste my time with them" is somehow getting twisted into "these women expect a rich famous prince to message them and take them on a vacation" because of losers ACTUALLY being unable to not sound like generic attention starved, hungry pieces of shit

You are the epitome of pathetic fuckers doing mental gymnastics in order to make it seem like the woman was at fault all along
>>
This thread has become everything I had hoped it would become.
>>
>>23639569
The troll is real
>>
>>23639569
I just called out out on not being a female, and this is what you're going to reply with? You're definitely NOT one, especially by the use of lingos, reaction images, etc. If anything, you're just here for a laugh.

Again, you asked for a biography as a FIRST post. No female wants that. That comes off as uninteresting and spoiling everything. Telling desperate, awkward guys to do that is just going to fuck them up more.
>>
>>23639569
>woman was at fault all along
>woman
>not at fault

kek

>them on a vacation"
Where did I say this, you absolute fuck nugget?

>hungry pieces of shit
Saying hi makes you sound like above.
this fucking retarded

>Pathetic fuckers
I know of worse, I met an actual cuck in person, they're the epitome of pathetic fuckers.

>mental gymnastics
Make sure to kiss my ass as I fly, hun.
>>23639566
*Tips fedora*
>>23639558
u mad
>>
>>23639566
Proving what point? that he's autistic?

There's only 2 reason why you would complain in this post. first you are a beta male or second you have autism, which seems to be the latter for this guy.
>>
File: shelly.jpg (39 KB, 494x378) Image search: [Google]
shelly.jpg
39 KB, 494x378
>>23639583
>waah everything uncomfortable that threatens my safe space is a troll :(

>>23639591
You seem to think I give a shit about whether or not your kitchen psychology analysis points to me being a le real grill or not

>Again, you asked for a biography as a FIRST post. No female wants that.

well im sure an expert like you is drowning in attention then because you know exactly what an entire gender wants, does, types or what kind of images she posts on an imageboard
>>
>>23639599
>Calls you out for resorting to name-calling
>Continues to name-call
>Again

You should just stop posting.
>>
>>23639606
:) Why are you so upset friend?
>>
>>23639608
sorry for breaking your little bubble
>>
>>23639606
>me being a le real grill
I don't care. I'm making a point about the topic, I don't give a flying fuck about whoever you are.

>>23639606
>drowning in attention
Tinder+Daddy issues= Free whores.
>entire gender wants
Resources and access to said resources.

>a troll
You are, but you're entertaining me.
>>
This is what happens when I talk to females.
>>
>>23639606
>I want a guy who's interesting
>Please spoil it for me in your first post like a job interview application

Just stop. Even if you were a female, asking someone to lay their life out like that is already fucked in the head.
>>
>>23639626
How could you not like that? Who doesn't wanna see a cock i mean honestly.
>>
>>23639626
wonder why, ask >>23639619 he is obvs drowning in pussy,
>>
File: VWr6I.gif (1 MB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
VWr6I.gif
1 MB, 325x203
>>
File: IMG_20160404_121301.jpg (5 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_121301.jpg
5 MB, 3120x4160
>>23639631
>>
>>23639640
Thanks man but i think you broke some rules there LOL
>>
File: you.png (60 KB, 302x516) Image search: [Google]
you.png
60 KB, 302x516
>>23639629
Yes. I know youre too retarded to understand this because youve never had friends anywhere, but those I can actually get IRL- a boyfriend too if I wanted.

Im looking for people to specifically stimulate me in conversations about either my fetishes, or my hobbies, if its such an unacceptable thing for you that Im not going to reply to your "hey :) ure pretty" out of some pity or obligation, then you can freely go kill yourself, fucking autist

>>23639619
No idea what youre even talking about anymore, first you start to "analyze" how im not a girl and then you suddenly dont care at all? Trying too hard to sound intellectual there
>>
>>23636471
Firstly, I pretty much agree with you. Obviously standard/trivial/repeated introductions are annoying.
Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you why you're being a whiny child.

>"hi/ compliment/ question or statement about what I posted"
How else do you want someone to approach you the context of a random contact? They know nothing about you other than you exist, MAY be willing to converse, and potentially, what you posted.
There are essentially two options around this: same something totally unrelated, or; talk about anything you personally find interesting at some length.
Both these options are pretty much going to be ignored, because they're not related to anything that brought about the contact.
The third option which I was planning to ignore is go straight to "lol nudez?", but that doesn't deserve defence.

Let's break down what's going on: you are being approached by people. Logically, that means that they bear the onus of attracting your attention. Your complaint is that their attempts aren't acceptable to you. This is fine. You're allowed to think this, and in my opinion, you're justified in thinking so.

Now comes where I explain how you're whiny - you are literally one of dozens to hundred of women these males will attempt to contact. Each and every one of them expecting their supplicants to do enough to attract their attention. This reality begs a question I'd ask of you: what have you done, or who are you, to demand effort, when you're someone who (by your own admission) receive 100 messages or so a day? It's acknowledged by everyone that this happens to women. So when a male knows this, why would he put in so much effort, only to likely be ignored? Because like I said, there are only so many reasonable conversation openings, and like you've said, they're all constantly used.

Just like you get the luxury of picking and choosing which hook to bite, those males get to cast many lines.
>>
>>23639640
That is a nice cock
Would suck/10
>>23639635
Hush up.
>>23639634
Y u Mad

>>23639617
*pop*
>>23639649
...I never tried to analyze you, I looked at the screenshots.

NO ONE CARES WHO YOU ARE.
>>
File: cockie.jpg (240 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cockie.jpg
240 KB, 1000x1000
>>23639653
This anon get's it, thank you putting it so elegantly.
>>
File: 1459625790101.jpg (71 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
1459625790101.jpg
71 KB, 500x611
>>23639653
>This reality begs a question I'd ask of you: what have you done, or who are you, to demand effort, when you're someone who (by your own admission) receive 100 messages or so a day? It's acknowledged by everyone that this happens to women. So when a male knows this, why would he put in so much effort, only to likely be ignored?

Why is it supposed to be so hard? I post this stuff on soc and copypaste it to the next thread each time
>>23639392
>>23632387

how hard is it for someone to write up a similar message, and then copypaste it to every new person he/ she messages?

My entire point (which tons of nu males in the thread find unacceptable) is that im not going to put in the effort to respond if one doesnt even put in the effort to send me a good message first

pics are starting to get fucking unrelated, im just operating on my rule of never posting on an imageboard without an image
>>
>>23639658
I'm mad cuz your mom asked me to go buy your fucking chicken tendies.
>>
File: kek.png (299 KB, 638x2714) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
299 KB, 638x2714
>>23639671
>Talk about my kinks
>Dirty puss
>Dudes asks about your puss> get's ignored continues> you throw a hissy fit.

You're also a degenerate you're only going to attract degenerates.
>>23639680
This made me laugh and I don't know why.
Thank you, senpai.
I kek'ed
>>
>Finland
>Acting like this

You're not Finnish either.
>>
>>23639693
Tapa ittes

>>23639685
Didnt you already get blown the fuck out in the other thread?
>>23634297
>>23632550
>>
>>23639671
You're making an excellent point for a context that is purely /soc/.
Tell me, if someone messaged you (let's say skype or kik) with a copy+paste of their /soc/ post, would you give them the time of day?

Here you've said "I put equal effort in introducing myself to people".
While I agree in putting in equal effort, the whole point of this is to get quality conversations and friendships going.
Equal effort to a copypasta is, understandably, replying with your own copypasta or a "haha hi" or "cool".

You seem to have missed the point of my post, which was to say that whining about quality in a context where women are KNOWN to have quantity coming out all orifices is stupid.

I'll clarify this again, so you know what my talking point is: if you want a good conversation (if ANYONE does), you put in effort. Not putting in effort when someone else doesn't (see, crappy first message to a female on /soc/ and not replying) is ok.

What is not ok is complaining about it when you know what the game is. The reality is that males know they're a dime a dozen, and even if they do put in effort, may just get lost in a sea of dicks.

You want some effort? Take the guy who tells you something interesting, or asks a good question, or in any way, shape or form gets your attention, and throw him a bone. You may be surprised at how interesting someone is when they're made to feel like they're not Random Anon 21,017.
>>
>>23639704

No rebuttal, just insults.

this fucking retarded

this fucking retarded
>>
>>23639709
You're wasting your effort.
"She" is a troll

Good points though.
>>
>>23639709
Meant to quote this post:
>>23639321
>>
>>23639709
>Tell me, if someone messaged you (let's say skype or kik) with a copy+paste of their /soc/ post, would you give them the time of day?

Why not? However, I usually tell people to not message me at all unless they already have alot in common with me, so its less about honestly sounding "interesting" as much as telling me its not just another loser who messaged me solely because of me being a woman

>>23639710
Rebuttal to what exactly? If you want actual arguments followed up by insults then look at every actually proper post ive made in the thread

>>23639714
>waah le troll :(
>>
So I guess the best way to properly start a conversation, depending on from what thread you contacted, would be giving a headsup on your interests. For example, if it's about a kink thread and you both are into bloodplay, bring that up. Knowing that's a mutual thing. But if it's just a thing of "Looking for someone to talk to", I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask how that person is doing.
>>
>>23639721
So now here you've completely changed your story.
We've traveled from "I don't like it when people just open with generic or boring messages" to "I want to talk to people I have things in common with and isn't just talking to me based on sex/potential nudes".

Seriously, understand me: wanting to chat with someone who has things in common with you is ok. Not wanting to be contacted solely because you have a vagina is ok.

But I don't know what you're arguing about anymore.
You're still using language that highlights the fact that you expect, and are used to, lots of males attempting to talk to you:
>"I usually tell people to not message me at all unless (blank)"
What this tells me is that you're not understanding the issue faced by anyone trying to contact you, which is that you are one of many they want to contact, and they are one of THOUSANDS that are trying to contact you.

What you've basically said in this one post is "I would totally give a copypasta the time of day, but only if it's tailored to my common interests and makes expressly clear (somehow) that they aren't messaging because I'm female". You understand how a tailor-made copypasta is a paradox, right?
>>
>>23639741
>>23639714

Just let the little girl drown.
>>
File: 1454122771089.jpg (430 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454122771089.jpg
430 KB, 960x1280
>>23639741
>So now here you've completely changed your story.

uhh no? Ive been pretty apparent through the thread about specifically looking for people with the same interests, not just people in general, and the bedrock of that is not wanting people to sound like generic losers who have no reason to message me when they send me a message

>What you've basically said in this one post is "I would totally give a copypasta the time of day, but only if it's tailored to my common interests

yes, which contradicts nothing, since as I said earlier nobody should be messaging me anyways if their "interests" are so far off the specified mark

>>23639748
you are like the little faggot sidekick of someone with an actual personality, why do you constantly try to yell HEHE GOT HER!!1 XDDD when you arent actually saying anything worth shit at all? Did getting rejected and served hurt so bad you now have a personal vendetta against me while trying to convince yourself im a "troll" anyways for having quality control?
>>
File: Funny_12.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Funny_12.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>23639754
I just stopped putting in any effort.
How did I get served?
How am I a side kick?
Who rejected me?
Vendetta?
>>
>>23639754
So we're in furious agreement then?
You want people to message you when they feel they've got common interests. Fair enough.

It's ok if they use a copypasta, which costs them no effort at all? Even though you've said that you'll only put in as much effort as someone else does?
Well I'm confused, but we'll go with it.

>"tailored to"
I don't think you're understanding what this means. It means, roughly, something made to fit something else. What I mean is that if something is made for something specific (your interests) and is a copypasta (made well before attempting to talk to you), it's not tailored to you. Hence, paradox.
What you seem to mean is "if you're using a pasta, it better be somewhat close to what I like", which is very unlikely, but I suppose could happen.

Will you acknowledge that it's understandable when males use little effort when attempting to get a woman's attention from /soc/?
>>
File: logarius wheel.gif (2 MB, 359x184) Image search: [Google]
logarius wheel.gif
2 MB, 359x184
>>23639788
I never used the word "tailored" before you so I dont know why are you focusing so hard on that point

>Will you acknowledge that it's understandable when males use little effort when attempting to get a woman's attention from /soc/?

It doesnt concern me at all whether or not its understandable, its the same thing as asking me if I can understand why a bum rapes and robs someone, I still dont want it
>>
This still going? Rofl
>>
File: The-Confidence-Gap_cargo_1.jpg (83 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
The-Confidence-Gap_cargo_1.jpg
83 KB, 500x616
I think the ultimate secret is for each individual to look inside himself, and see that what's there is more immediate, more accessible, and more important to you than literally anyone else on the planet. Look at yourself and understand that you are fucking awesome and no one on earth will ever see that or enjoy it as much as you.

What happens then? Well, for one, you stop needing the attention of women. You're not a pile of shit trying to trade for a pile of gold. You're an exquisitely carved ornament trying to trade for... well for a mystery box (I wish that pun was intentional). Know and believe in your own value, and don't let anyone else compete with your internal representation of it. I managed this by having my heart stomped on so hard that I began exploring how to let go of all desire for women. When it came back, the women hadn't changed. But suddenly every interaction played out in my mind like they were auditioning for me, rather than the inverse. The pressing urgency to successfully talk to women was gone, which meant I didn't feel inclined to devalue myself or play their game to get a chance of making a connection. If every man on soc felt like this, gender dynamics would even out in a day.

As for how this speaks to introductions, don't take advice on what is a good topic to bring up or what isn't. Everyone is different. Some people are put off when you talk too much. Some when you talk too little. Some people are put off by being direct, some by being coy. 100,000 little things might make a person fuck off, especially a women in the skewed gender economics of soc, but there's only one thing you should look for in a rejection. Did I communicate the message I wanted to communicate? If the answer to that is yes, then forget about her and communicate your message to the next person. Trying to fit into their idea of what is acceptable conversation is exactly the kind of thinking that gives women all of the power that guys like to bemoan.
>>
>>23636471
>>23636632
how do you think us guys feel
most girls only reply if they are interested in
our looks, wallet, or free gifts

and you girls don't even post anything to interest
us guys in the first place
intelligence - you need to share the same hobbies
you need to actually list your hobbies and interests
Looks - you need to actually post a picture
so we can see if we might like you.

and most important a girl should understand
every relationship is a transaction
your money. looks, interests and personality
are the credit and currency through which you can afford a man.
a woman will never be able to afford a man more "expensive"
than the credit she is offering.

a land whale will never be able to afford a super model
just as a dumb bombshell will never captivate the attention of a nerd
a poor gold digger will rarely attract a millionaire
>>
>>23636783
In your entire life.... (Not on the internet)have you EVER talked to a stranger in real life and the converstation not started with hi, my name is- what's up? Because I talk to a lot of fucking people. Conversation feels weird when it doesn't start like that. If someone walked up to me and said hey I'm richard and I like mass effect 2 and fishing and shooting blow darts! I'd be all like, damn richard, slow down. It's nice to meet you. That's the issue though. Men on here want to be entertained just as much as you. So expecting us to carry the conversation through sheer wit, perseverance and our incredibly interesting lives is near impossible. We are on 4chan /soc/ because nowhere in our lives can we find social interaction. Do you think men on here are actually interesting? Or super hot? Cause they're not. These boards are full of mediocre looking, not quite in shape, somewhat dull nice guys who would make great boyfriends because they would genuinely care about you. But expecting anyone who needs the internet to talk to a girl to be enthralling is just not gonna work. If you want to be swept off your feet by smooth talk, go to a club. That's where confident men are. They'll talk to you, and sound interesting on the first conversation.

But not guys on the internet.
>>
>>23636471
Best tread of the day .. Hope some of them learn the difference between and butch and a woman
>>
>>23640401
>>implying guys aren't interested in womens looks.
>>
I'm not entirely on OPs side but

I made the mistake of posting my kik here once along with a little about myself and the kind of people I wanted to talk to. At first I tried messaging everyone but it quickly got overwhelming. I had 300+ adds within just a few days and I couldn't possibly chat with everyone. So I had to start being picky with who I responded to.
If the response was just "Hey" or similar I ignored it. Especially if the profile pic wasn't of them. I felt bad, and maybe that guy would've been a new friend, but I answered people who opened with a question or something interesting. I also skipped anyone who opened, or without asking, sent dick pics.
Sadly even the guys I did message before it was too much who started with just "hi" turned into just one word replies and it felt like I was carrying the conversation. If any convos turned into that I dropped them. Some chats took a creepy turn quickly, kind of like some of the pics in this thread, so I dropped those too.
Worst of all, only a handful of the guys I chatted with shared any interests with me at all which is what I was looking for when I shared my kik. It was painfully obvious that most of the guys I chatted with didn't read anything on my post besides that I am female and added me. Especially when some would ask asl and it was in my post.
I eventually had to delete that kik because it still got adds and people I had ignored, even ones who I never chatted with, got upset. Now I tend to lurk and hope I can find a guy who posts about himself that I might get along with.
So I don't think your opener should be a whole bio about yourself, that's not natural conversation. But it can't be just "Hi"
Tldr: Guys, use creative openers and preferably profile pics of yourself. Help carry a convo. Don't be creepy.
>>23638986
Because most times men post just their kik and asl. I can't judge if you're interesting based off that.
>>23639131
This
Guys, add some stuff about yourself to your kik posts.
>>
>>23640719
look at it from the guy's point of view
you have so many people adding you that you can't respond to everyone

but for them to get anything back, they have to initiate with so many people that they forget who each person is sometimes
the average thirsty guy on here sends out hundreds of invites and forgets who the hell each person is by the time they accept
but it's how things work, they have to do this, or they're going to end up with nothing in the end
"creative openers" are also a loaded statement since I would guarantee about 90% of the ones you think are original are just copy pasted from girl to girl with a few changes, you just think they're well thought out and original because they're not "hey, what's up?"

on a different note, what's with the women on here and dating sitesand here? I've heard people complain over and over about guys sending unoriginal messages, but every message I have ever received from women here or on dating sites have been either "hi", "heyyy", or their age and the fact that they're female. or if I actually put effort in and actually think about a message instead of just sending a blanket form response, I get 1 word replies over and over.
seem like the "females" in here are pretty hypocritical
>>
>>23640736
I understand that it's different for the guys. Just as they may send out tons of messages and forget who they are talking to I get tons of messages and can't reply to them all. I was just sharing one girls side of it. I guess asking asl isn't so bad then but if a girl posts about herself and is looking for people with similar interests, you're bound to be rejected if you add her and share nothing in common.
I'm sure most "original" openers are copy and pasted. And I know some openers I got had to have been but they either still made me laugh or were better than a simple "hey". So I guess by original I just mean anything but hi, dick pics, or offensive things. Something a little more attention grabbing and that I can respond to.
In the beginning I did reply to just hellos but most times the convo didn't move much past that. In my experience the guys that used one word openers also had one word replies and were difficult to chat with.
It also made chats awkward when I asked questions like "What are your favourite games?" and they didn't play any at all. I had specifically asked to chat with people who shared my hobbies and after a few questions I'd find we had nothing to talk about.

I can't speak for all women but I try to never send just hellos. Usually a question about some info they posted to get the chat rolling.
Just as I ran into many guys who were one word responders, there are girls out there who do the same. The advice can go to both genders honestly.
>>
>>23636582
Why are you bitching about losers wanting to talk to you? You’re just a cam whore. You crave attention and feed off it. How would you interact with a person you don’t know? I bet it’s to start by asking question. When one of you realizes you have something in common then you start with mean full conversation. Get over yourself you cunt.
>>
Okay, I'll just put it out there.

Maybe it's because you're boring yourself?'?!

90% of the girls from /soc/ are completely worthless beings. Not worth the time and effort, only good for some nudes and a quick fap. Until they turn tumblerette on you.

You want entertainment and interesting conversations? Start with yourself.

That's just my opinion based on my experiences on here over the last 3 years. So yeah, take it for what it is.
>>
this thread is one huge bait

I'm quite surprised honestly at the amount of normies here who didn't catch on after the huge blocks of reply text.

well played OP
>>
>>23639671
>how hard is it for someone to write up a similar message, and then copypaste it to every new person he/ she messages?
If they reply to your introduction then they can not make a generic introduction essay and copy and paste it. It will be obvious that they didn't take details of your post in account and it will sound generic. Some people also genuinely feel bad about treating all women like walking vaginas and using the same bland pick up lines on everyone of them.

What's so hard about admitting that you have the easy part? Would you switch places with guys i youve ever done.
-had sex with 3 different guys in a day, 2 times were with pretty much strangers at a party
-cheated on my bf with my neighbor across the hall who was older and married. he worked from home, his wife didnt. i was a student, my bf worked long shifts. it happened if you could? Be honest.
>>
>>23639685
He was making fun of you, and you took it for an attempt at hitting on you.

This is how deluded you are.
>>
Hey guys, if OP ever gets kidnapped, tied up and raped brutally and beaten up for days by 12 men, do you think she'll think fondly of the times when her biggest problem was people hitting on her on Kik being boring?
>>
>>23641307
HOLY MOLEY
people are still replying to this thread?

>hitting on
That's not me, anon.
>>
>>23638979

The most red pilled post on this entire pathetic thread.

If you're ugly, don't message a girl. If you're average, don't message a girl.

It's not what you say, it's how you look.
>>
>>23640849
Are you retarded? How is it not starting with myself if I post a full bio on soc first, and some losers just reads that im a female and sends "hi :)"?
>>
File: IMG_4053.jpg (103 KB, 640x693) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4053.jpg
103 KB, 640x693
unfortunately the only girls who like to talk on here are typically only hungry for company not cock
>>
>>23641664
Also OP here, I can say this is absolutely false

I actually prefer not seeing your ugly face or disgusting circumcised dick when looking for conversations
>>
>>23640849
i'm sorry youve been jaded by mentally unstable internet grills :^( srsly
>>
>>23641664
false. go for thre used sluts. we realize big dick n looks are nothing in comparison to being treated like a queen.

unless we're like normal n already healthy. then we probabl want srs n vanilla sex
>>
Hey guys, if OP gets approached on Kik by a tall built black guy who just goes "yo", do you think she'll reply?
>>
>>23643279
Which are you?
>>
>>23636727

hahaha oh man this guy's fucking retarded.
>>
>>23638986
this guy gets it
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.