[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so yea, I moved to Ireland few years ago but have hard time meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1460091197973.gif (2 MB, 239x320) Image search: [Google]
1460091197973.gif
2 MB, 239x320
so yea, I moved to Ireland few years ago but have hard time meeting people since I work from home... it fucks me up and feels lonely
>>
thanks fuckers, being ignored is just what I need now...
>>
Whereabouts did you move to? I can imagine it'd be harder in smaller or more rural towns, especially in the north.
>>
>>23621323
yea, living in buttfuck nowhere is messed up, but currently can't afford to move to the city, besides I have this weird fobia and I don't really want to live in the city because stabbings, bombings etc...
>>
>>23621508
Yeah I can understand that, but I'm sure you'd find more people you'd get on with in the city and to be honest I think the amount of serious violence in belfast and other cities is less than you think. Where did you move from by the way?
>>
>>23621661
from Poland, so basically from one buttfuck to another buttfuck lel, I'm sure you'll ask why? some of my family moved here over a decade ago, and since it's financially shitty in Poland I just moved here to have better chances at proper living
>>
>>23621958
A lot of polish people emigrate here so I understand. If it was over a decade ago I'm guessing you might have been at school, did you not make friends there at all?
>>
>>23621967
Oh no I moved later, like 4 years ago or so... I'm socially awkward and it's hard for me to make friends
>>
>>23621979
what do you do? are you as student, do you have a job, are you NEET?
>>
>>23621271
pls be an illustrator
>>
Is there a lot of discrimination towards Polish where you live?
>>
>>23621979
Everyone is socially awkward whats your quirk
>>
North or South?
>>
>>23622046
nope, I work from home, freelance visual design

>>23622065
close, really close, look above

>>23622072
nah, not really, had few weird situation in first year I moved but people for used to it I guess, there's lot of people from Poland around

>>23622103
I'm just that weird guy who wouldn't talk much at first, because I don't really know what to talk about with people, but then again once in a while I meet someone that I just kick off with like we're old friends or something, but that's rare

>>23622269
south, Galway countryside, maybe 20 miles from city
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.