[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm always wondering, what is it about camming that gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: R4zOluK.png (158 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
R4zOluK.png
158 KB, 400x400
I'm always wondering, what is it about camming that gets you off? As an amateur camgirl, what is the reson you enjoy it? Would be cool to know what makes you tick. I myself do it for my exhib streak, but am curious to know about other girls.
>>
It depends on the camgirl. I like being able to say what I want to see, and having it provided for me. It feel like its just for me. Guys want to feel like youre doing it just for them, so I get this obedience rush... and I feel special.
>>
the female body makes us hard and also not having available sex partner at that very moment
>>
File: family.jpg (92 KB, 760x535) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
92 KB, 760x535
"Enjoy" and "get off" are relative emotional terms for functional autists.
>>
>>23616645
That picture can be disproven by nearly every woman I've talked to.
>>
>>23616725
Agreed. That is why I put it, its the general opinion with which I totally disagree. Personally speaking, its about my kinks, social interaction on camming sites is most times ridiculous anyway. Male anons always somehow think its a win to watch a camgirl/get her to cam, but I basically do it for my own entertainment.
>>
>>23616751
>Male anons always somehow think its a win
Thats because it takes much more time for a male to cam with a female.
Same as getting laid, women have it easier and can select from a much larger pool.
If you decided to cam with one guy there were easily 100 other guys that you could have picked from. It just doesnt work that way for men.
>>
>>23616770
True dat. But was talking more about public rooms. Its mostly cesspool type of atmosphere :)
>>
If we're talking about cam girls I just like jacking off and have no other outlet for my sex drive. I don't really have any other explanation other than that.

If we're talking about camming directly I actually do not doing that even with women and prefer to just talk. Then again I've never had any camming with a girl that wasn't just us chatting which I could just as easily do in text. So I am not speaking from experience.

>>23616725
>>23616751
Yeah, I would think there are women who are the opposite.

But my experience overwhelmingly supports the pic. Except that I probably want social interaction more than the girls do and still get accused of only wanting sex or nudes on a regular basis.

People are fucking stupid.
>>
>>23616803
LoL. Thanx for the input, I really wanted to know the viewer side of experience, as well as the camgirls. Maybe they think that because they are used to that.
>>
>>23616807
Well it's not even girls I talk to. I pretty much only talk to women online because I have trouble making friends or getting people to talk to me at all in real life. Like I don't even get the chance usually.

But online I seem to click with them really well. There was a message board I used to post and a lot of hte people from it had met up. Even ones from different parts of the us or other countries. So there was an unusual level of personal connection for most people on the board even though it was fairly big.

I was generally seen by the women who actually spoke me to as being fairly trustworthy outside of my short temper and being easily offended. The people accusing me of only wanting women for sex or nudes were actually guys. Which is funny because a lot of the same guys were the same ones telling me not to talk to women I couldn't sleep with immediately or themselves obsessed with things like Tinder.
>>
Not that I wouldn't like to experience those non platonic cam interactions though. But I'm expecting it to never happen. So sticking to text is preferable.

But for instance watching girls on chaturbate is solely for getting off even though some the girls do seem quite personable and interesting. But I imagine it's different for for two people camming directly between each other. It's probably an extra layer of special to get a personal show that no one one else is getting. Especially for guys because as that one one anon pointed out we have less of a variety of options compared to any girls our same level of attractiveness by default
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.