[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/, you guys seem like the kind of people who would know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1419726211418.jpg (35 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1419726211418.jpg
35 KB, 368x368
Hey /soc/, you guys seem like the kind of people who would know - as a guy is it easy to get hookups with girls using craigslist? I'm a bi dude and I've used grindr to get gay hookups and it was really easy to do, is it the same with straight ones? Somehow I imagine it wont be that simple.
>>
It's not even remotely that simple.

I'm a 27 yo who just lost my virginity a few weeks ago. I've tried every method available to meet women and never had one express any attraction to me even if we got along. Craigslist is rarely legit and often gay guys posing as women even. I get gay guys approaching me all the time. If I were gay I'd get laid all the time as opposed to never. It's not even remotely similar
>>
>>23612263
hm, seems bout right. I made a post and I got some hits, though admittedly they were all to my email even though I put my phone number and said to text me, and most of them were suss. I'll see how it goes, I figure I may need to bang my head against the wall for a bit but eventually something will come of it. Nothing to lose, anyway.
>>
>>23612222
nice quads. The only chicks you'll get on craigslist are old greasy obese abominations. The rest are men pretending to be women, much like most of /soc/. Just get tinder
>>
>>23612303
I'm not awfully worried about guys pretending to be girls, but it would be a nuisance. I might end up hooking up with them but ehhh kinda keen to lose my 'straight virginity' and transcend to the full potential and glory that is the bisexual masterrace.
>>
>>23612303
Despite my own stated experiences with craigslists I find this "all women on soc are actually men/fags" meme to be quite stupid.

There are definitely actual women on this site. Women with mental health problems are still women.
>>
>>23612303
>The rest are men

Or hookers! Don't forget the hookers!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.