[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys often offers me sex. Is that mean that I'm attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 520x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 520x760
Guys often offers me sex. Is that mean that I'm attractive or you don't need pretty girl to pump and dump?
What's the lowest 'diget' you can fuck? 7/10 or rather 3/10?
>>
>>23609876
If it has a hole, most guys with fuck it
>>
>>23609876
post pics

Depends on if people are going to find out, if they are probably a 5 minimum. If nobody's going to find out, depends how freaky you get.
>>
>>23609886
Yes on dudes worth fucking
>>
I have quite hard standards. What most guys rate 7/10, I'd usually rate 5/10. I wouldn't go under 6/10 for sure.
Most guys would stick it in everything that has a warm, wet hole though. They even fuck 250 lb. landwhales as long as their buddies don't find out.
>>
Honestly, it's hard to give an opinion without knowing what you look like.

The guys I know who are super "conventionally attractive" and sleep with lots of girls will resort to fucking girls they deem "ugly" if they don't have immediate better options. Although I know a couple who are generally good dudes that also stick to the who they legitimately find attractive. But a lot of guys are not like that.

So best not to make generalizations I suppose either way.

But even if they think you're in that bracket or guys are offering because of that it doesn't necessarily mean you're unattractive
>>
most will fuck any girl who isn't a land whale or under 4/10. which is part of why I have bad self image/esteem issues even though I get complimented/asked to fuck a lot. it doesn't mean anything. many guys will fake feelings to get in your pants too, so not much can be taken at face value
>>
>>23609892
>>23609976
I don't want to put pic in that kind of thread. But i'm rated as 6,5-8 on good pic
>>
>>23609878
Not true!! Have some fuckn restraint man
>>
>>23610007
So it's like 4-6 on my scale. That's in the datable spectrum for most guys, especially if they have low self esteem, or are inexperienced.
Hard to tell if you don't want to post a pic.
>>
>>23610007
To date, obviously personality matters a ton but physically she needs to be at least a 7
If I'm just trying to fuck then a 4 is fine (assuming my friends don't see her etc)
If I'm drunk that probably drops to a 3, but I'd be pissed about it the next day.
>>
>>23610224
>3
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
>>
>>23610226
I'm talking real life 3 - below average but not hideous. Usually a skinny girl with a busted face, or a chubby girl with big tits and ass, etc.
Not a 3 on /soc/ where the ugliest land whale in the world would still get rated a 5.

Also, lower your fake made-up standards you virgin. Sex is fun, sex with less attractive girls is fun, stop being a retard and enjoy life.
>>
>>23610242
5 is average, 4 is below average but not hideous, usually chubby, 3 is quite ugly, with major flaws, usually fat.

>blah blah virgin
I'll gladly keep my high standards and leave the trash to you. Thanks for taking one for the team, bruh.
>>
>>23610252
can you post an example of a girl you would say is around a 6 or something? i'm curious
>>
>>23610252
Haha enjoy not having sex with all those 9s you're waiting for then bro. I'll continue enjoying myself.

Seriously, when you find out how much fun sex is you'll realize how stupid it is to artificially and intentionally limit yourself. Guessing that will happen once you're older than 17. Although that's contingent on you learning not to hate women which is probably 50/50.
>>
>>23610275
in b4 he's like a 3 himself lol
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (4 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
4 MB, 3072x2304
>>23610268
This one is roughly around 6. She could lose about two pounds to gain 0.5.
>>
>>23610322
Just stop now virgin, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>23610275
I'm 30, I've had so much sex in my life, I started to lose interest in it. I have fucked a fat girl when I was drunk before, couldn't look myself in the mirror afterwards. Instant regrets.
I could do 5 that's really taking care of herself and her body. If she does not, I won't even bother looking at her, basically.

>>23610287
I'm this guy btw >>23610214
>>
File: right faggot.jpg (46 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
right faggot.jpg
46 KB, 393x500
>>23610344
>>
File: doubt.png (29 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29 KB, 300x162
>>23610344
And thats supposed to tell me anything? lol.
You pretend to be this deep caring person when you're like "lul grills are uggos i only fuck 10/10 and not just your 10/10, MYYYY 10/10 bc u all have bad taste and minesss sooooooo superior"
I'm really confused as to what I was supposed to get out of that.
>>
If you think you'll have fun with someone, then fuck them. I would say, as I get older, the advice I would give is steer clear of girls you think my be crazy, not the ones you think might not be as attractive to you when you're sober.
>>
>>23610361
Sorry for hurting your ego. Maybe if it wasn't so fragile, you wouldn't have to resort to fucking below your league while lying to yourself how awesome it is.

>>23610383
>"lul grills are uggos i only fuck 10/10 and not just your 10/10, MYYYY 10/10 bc u all have bad taste and minesss sooooooo superior"

Don't put words in my mouth, thanks. I thought that by reading my posts in the thread, you could figure out what "number" I am, but I forgot I deleted that part of the post. It's 6:20 AM where I live, and I was up the whole night, my bad. I'm tall, my face is average, and I'm /fit/, so I'd say about 5.5 when it comes to looks.

Also, let's stop derailing the thread, shall we?
>>
>>23610434
kek, this is just embarrassing

don't go acting like anyone should give a fuck about your "special" rates like you're some superior god-tier judgement when it comes to looks then backpedal when people call out your faggotry
>>
File: 1459971564061.jpg (28 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1459971564061.jpg
28 KB, 533x388
>>23610434
You're probably lower lol, probably around a 3. You think you're the ultimate judge on looks when you're probably ugly as hell anyways.
>>
>>23610449
I never acted like anyone should care about anything I have to say. I couldn't care less if you do. I have merely explained my point of view, I had no idea it would trigger so many of you.

Also when did I backpedal? By saying I don't want to derail the thread? I just don't think this is leading anywhere. Anything that could have been said, has already been said. All that's left is regurgitating the same shit all over again, which is rather pointless.

>>23610473
You know what? Maybe you're right! Maybe I'm even below 3. How does it feel that I'm still getting more pussy in a month, than you get in year? Kinda sucks, doesn't it?

You guys are so salty, it's pitiful. I feel genuinely sorry for you, I really do. Maybe you should consider working on your game, instead of wasting time arguing on 4chan?
Anyway, I'm done with this thread. No matter what you have to say, I'm not going to read it, I already regret the time I wasted arguing with you guys. Good night.
>>
File: 3666461881_410660033e_z.jpg (133 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3666461881_410660033e_z.jpg
133 KB, 640x480
itt: butthurt autistic virgins
>pic related
>>
>>23609876
eh. it depends on the dude.

If it's someone looking for a slam pig, then they think you'll be desperate for male attention and will give up the gooch easier.

if it's someone, say, who wants to hook up, they either think you're at least as attractive as they are or are +- a point or two.

if it's a dude you get to know a little bit and asks, he probably thinks you're pretty cute/hot/whatever.

learning how to tell the first two apart just takes practice and experience. Generally, dudes looking for a slam pig will look like they are named Chad and will be overly sweet and generous at initial meeting. A hookup will probably buy you drinks/food and be generally disinterested in anything but what helps get to the fucking faster.

Basically, you can't really take a sex offer as a basis for attractiveness.

to throw my dick in with the rest since opinions were asked for: I generally don't care about 'ratings' excepting in extremes. If I like you as a person, I'll probably hump you multiple times and we'll hang out a fair bit otherwise. If you're a bitch but willing to put out, I'll limit contact or jizz 'n jive.
>>
>>23609992
To be honest, as a guy, I find it extremely difficult or even impossible to fake intense feelings toward anyone. Even more so attraction toward someone I don't have at least a minimal threshold of attraction to.

Of course this might be why I was a virgin until 27 but still. I try to talk to girls I'm not attracted to personally but only because I've had any one shown any sort of interest in me at all. If I could be selective I would be. I don't really get the whole rating 1-10 thing personally. If I would consider someone at least a 6 then chances are I find them at least minimally physically attractive.

>>23610007
That's understandable. You probably look fine then.
>>
>>23610242
Are we really shaming people for having standards now? This is dumb.

If anything the few women I've spoken to have told me that it's a good thing to have standards like that guy and it makes you look more attractive/trust worthy.

Not fucking 3s doesn't mean you're not getting laid because you're waiting for 9s. Unless you're really that desperate to have sex every single night which doesn't look good either.

>>23610287
This actually does happen a lot on /soc/ where below average people rate attractive people really low lol
>>
>>23610242
Also
>Not a 3 on /soc/ where the ugliest land whale in the world would still get rated a 5.

I'm not sure how true this is. I personally consistently get rated a 4 on here. But in real life I actually have women approach me and tell me I'm handsome quite a bit.

I think people are pretty brutal/blunt on here actually.
>>
>>23609876
For sex everything that isn't fat and drastically deformed is good enough. If men offer you only sex, nothing else then it means either you're spending your time in shitty environment or you're so stupid/borring/shallow that besides hole in the crotch you have nothing to offer.
>>
>>23610539
you just keep coming back for more and it's delicious
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.