[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be girl on dating website >all these NORMIES non weebs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Mimi_&_nyami.jpg (582 KB, 1000x674) Image search: [Google]
Mimi_&_nyami.jpg
582 KB, 1000x674
>be girl on dating website
>all these NORMIES non weebs
I'm sure this applies to the opposite sex, but is there a way to see past people's power levels, especially when they hide super well? I honestly just want to talk to someone that's liek me.
I'm sure there are plenty of you who have the same mentality.
>>
>>23609384
Like you what does that entsil exactly?

Btw the awnser is no, you can kind of infer with some little things. But its not accurate.
>>
>>23609384

Dating websites are entirely skewed in favour of females. I'm a decent looking human, and I've not once in a year of using Tinder, POF, OkCupid been contacted by a girl first.

On the other hand, I've been ignored by some fairly grim females.

Have your cake, eat it, and stop whining OP.

>Female privilege in action
>>
>>23609384
No guy is going to be who they actually are on a dating site for the most part. Being yourself is not how you get dates unfortunately.

>>23609545
I was contacted by a girl once. It looked like she had Downs.
>>
File: image.png (684 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684 KB, 640x480
Just raped my 7 year old sister. Does that mean i no longer am a virgin?
>>
>>23609545
Lol you're probably ugly and have nothing going for you. Look at a real 9/10 like myself >>23609986
>>
you want weebs, try here. Post that skype
>>
>>23609977
I've been contacted a couple of times but the only ones I could actually get out of there houses where pretty shitty
Unless you're a male model or girl I wouldn't recommend using any dating apps
>>23609384
As for you try okc that's pretty much the closest you'll get to a non normie dating app or you could just make a post on here with your pic and ask guys to leave there pic contact info and a little bit about them selfs that's would I'd do if I had a vagina

Anyone have the video of the guy who makes a profile on I believe tinder in drag and gets hit up a billion more times then him as a dude to just show how skewed it is
>>
>>23609384
I have no idea, but I got about 2x-3x the matches on tinder when I put in there that I "am a fan of animation" as a code word for anime
after I took it out I ended up with way less matches, and way more of them were 27+ cakes

maybe that's how, idk what it is, but there has to be a code word for different things
I know I get really suspicious when I see "girl gamer" or "otaku" on dating sites, so there has to be something else
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.