[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pick-up lines thread I have a question for the ladies. If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Fonzie.jpg (18 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Fonzie.jpg
18 KB, 200x300
>Pick-up lines thread
I have a question for the ladies. If a guy who was in your league said to you "You're fine, girl. Like a swiss watch."
Would that work OK for you, or do I need to actually wear a Swiss watch to impress someone?
Probably depends on the circumstances, but I can't wait to try this cheesy line out on someone.
For the fellas, what are some of your favorite lines? Any that always seem to work for you?
>>
Don't by shy, anon. Let's hear it.
>>
>>23607865
>You're fine, girl. Like a swiss watch
This is so cringey.

Just ask her a question about herself. People love to talk about themselves. One that has always worked for me is asking about a tattoo.

"Oh neat. I like that (whatever). Why'd you get it?"

I generally do something like that in a bar, so your mileage may vary.

Just ask questions when you talk to girls. It's seriously the best thing you can do.
>>
>>23607978
>This is so cringey.
Aren't all pick-up lines? But if you know a girl likes you, it's enough not to put her off, right? We'll get to talking after that, but I've got to open with something.
>>
>>23607985
>Aren't all pick-up lines?
Yes. Which is why you say them in jest. But it takes a special type of person to pull that off. It's an almost earnest delivery where you're confident in it, but not a cornball.

If you already know she likes you, just talk to her. Most "openers" are going to be for bars where you only have a sentence or two to catch someone's interest. Conversation is the best way to get someone to enjoy your company. People like people that make them feel good about themselves. You should always end up having similar interests, listening more than you talk, and asking more than you tell.
>>
>>23608003
I think that's good advice. I'm so sick of being a fake, a liar. I've decided I'm going to be honest with this girl, and not try to be pretend to be some PUA, somebody I'm not. I'll just give her the real me in small doses, and skip the pickup lines. Thanks, anon. I'll just bring a bottle of wine for us, for her, and that should be all the opener I need. Any objection?
>>
>>23608119
>and not try to be pretend to be some PUA
Good. Because nobody believes it.

Just talk to the girl. And I'm almost certain that wine is going to be inappropriate in this situation if you're asking these questions.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.