[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of using Tinder to find some casual sex on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_12671-images71993323.png (5 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12671-images71993323.png
5 KB, 261x193
I'm thinking of using Tinder to find some casual sex on the side (don't judge, I fell for the marriage meme and the sex sucks)

Does anyone know if you use the passport feature to swipe in a faraway land, will people near me still see my profile? I don't really like the idea of having someone I know in real life know what I'm up to, that's a blackmailer's dream.
>>
>>23605896
It might work, you'll probably get caught though
>>
>>23605905
I don't really see how I could get caught, assuming that I meet girls that live far enough away and local people don't see my profile.
>>
>>23605929
>>23605929
All that has to happen is someone that knows either you or your wife, no even friends. All it takes is someone who know you're married to see it for you to be found out.

If an old friend of your wife who has moved out of town see it your done.

If some one with a grudge sees it your done.

Hell even a bitter hookup could ruin you, all she has to do is go through some of your stuff /see your facebook for you to get proper fucked irl.
>>
>>23605905
If you say something something a girl takes offence to she could post your profile on some forum of sorts, kind likes the tinder/creepy pms subbredit.
>>
>>23606001
I'd probably use a fake account/name too, I doubt many people would recognise me by photo alone
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.