[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you like about /soc/? What do you hate about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1453169411815.jpg (210 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1453169411815.jpg
210 KB, 1100x700
What do you like about /soc/?
What do you hate about it?
>>
>>23605655
I like the concept op. You can meet people thats cool.

I hate the entire community, just a bunch of fucking normies who can't do shit. Druggies and alcholics. Oh my.
>>
File: 363288292-1.jpg (58 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
363288292-1.jpg
58 KB, 500x373
>what I like
Some people are very sweet, kind and helpful.
I also really enjoy the long hair threads because there are many cutie patootie guys to ogle at.

>what I hate
A huge amount of people here are screwed in the head, the spoiled brats and the men who actually go for that daddy stuff are creepy as hell, there is almost always 5 different dick rating threads and some of the more fun ideas for threads die off fast because people only care about whether people want to fuck, marry or kill them.
>>
>>23605655

>What I like
The potential opportunity to interact with people form across the world

>What I Hate (In someone else's word)
>>23605685
She makes a very valid point. (Assuming this is a femanon)
>>
>>23605655
I've generally found a liking to most of the regulars in rate threads. Super friendly in general.

I dont like dick threads, pussy threads etc.
but i dont browse them, and so it doesnt really matter
>>
>>23605655
I like being able to talk about sex openly and anonymously with no shame

I hate being contactfagged and asked for pics every damn time
>>
>>23606084
Contact?
>>
>>23605655
>What do you like about /soc/?
I read a big variety of opinions from a big variety of people I would never see in person day to day. I liked the /soc/ type meetup threads and camwhore threads on /b/ before /soc/ existed. After that, I rarely checked out /b/ because I love /soc/ so much.
>What do you hate about it?
Prude as fuck bitches in the contact threads. Never met anyone from /soc/ in my area. :(
>>
>>23606424
also, I wish there were more camwhores in the now dead Black, Asian, and Latina threads.
>>
I like the community, these are (mostly) the most normal and down to earth people you'll speak to on 4c

I always get cheered up and reassured about my looks

I hate that no matter how long i go without posting/lurking i always come back
>>
>Like
Threads with stories, especially the slut threads.

>Dislike
I don't browse here much, mostly only out of boredom. If anything, the larger ratio of males to females and obvious thirstiness of the former.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x867
Pic related

>hate
Kik thread, snapchat, ideal mate, sexy voice, dick rate, slut thread, music, general discussion, trap, chubby/skinny/average with nudes, asl, post code and any contact threads like ny/texas/canada etc etc

>like
Rate face thread, hot/cute/not, assumption thread, stories threads, guess age, genaral ama
>>
>>23605655
>What do you like about /soc/?
Sometimes I get to see tits
>What do you hate about it?
Sometimes I don't get to see tits, and have to read posts in broken English made by Germans and Swedes instead
>>
>>what (insert thing here) character would you be, assumption, metal, goth, casual chat threads

Dislike
>>so many male ass threads, countless dick rate threads, countless kik/snapchat/skype threads
>>
>like
Ability to socialize
Meet new people
Variety of topics
>dislike
Dick rates
"Ami i ugly /soc/?"
"Perma-virgin here halp"
Bait threads
>>
>>23605655
>Like the fact that I can talk and find partners into me
>Dislike my shitposter location and the extreme limits it imposes
>>
>>23606567
its literally a board for cams and hookups. What where you expecting a PG-13 version of /b/?
>>
File: fagpepe.png (58 KB, 170x169) Image search: [Google]
fagpepe.png
58 KB, 170x169
>>23605655
I like the validation desu. I dislike it when I get "eww too girly 2/10" by girls because obviously I'm not presenting for girls.
>>
>>23606625
I'm not expecting 4/5 of the same dick/ass/kik threads at the same time hence the 'so many/countless' added instead of just dick,ass,kik threads. Clearly I mean having a multiple of them going on at once.
>>
Like meeting people with different personalities

There's actually nothing worth disliking
>>
File: dd.jpg (46 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
46 KB, 500x334
I like voice chatting with people from Skype threads, people always comment on how soft and sweet my voice is and it makes me happy. Also internet people are my usual social life..I don't like the amount of people who want to show their private parts to you all the time. Filthy creatures.
>>
>>23605655
First time on the board today tbqh
>>
>>23605655
I like the pictures of random sloots because hot damn it's crazy how nice some of these young women's bodies are and that they are down to share it for us all to see. Every now and again I'll strike up some conversation with somebody which is always great but it's rare I find somebody with common interests here

I dislike all the rate me threads. I can understand posting yourself once but if you're averaging a 4 or 5 don't jump into another thread hoping for something to change. I also dislike the "Guess my Ethnicity" threads. The vast majority of you guys are white as paper so it's not a fun game
>>
I must say, /soc/ makes me feel good about myself. I love all these naked guys on here, they're so vulnerable ={9

I just hate how needy and insecure everyone is. It makes me so flacid like crazy.
>>
I like the camwhore threads
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.