[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this extra-makeup shit on the eyes considered attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Why is this extra-makeup shit on the eyes considered attractive? Am i the only guy who prefers minimal makeup in the face?
>>
>>23605466
It accentuates the lashes and looks cool. Why do you think any girl gives a shit what you like when they put it on.

It is not
>omg I am gonna do winged eyeliner derek loves that
It is
>YASSSS My wing are so sharp I can stab somebody.
>>
>>23605481
This.
>>
>>23605481
I understand the eyelash extending, but i think the "wing" looks trashy and un-needed. But to each their own.
>>
most guys say they like little to no makeup but they really don't desu. what they mean is makeup that isn't obvious to them

you don't like the look of lots of eye makeup and that's fine, but I know plenty of guys that will pop a boner if you give them that look while wearing a nice smokey eye. it adds to the look, and can also depend a lot on what the rest of your outfit/look is like
>>
>>23605466
I don't care for it either and agree with you that the wing thing looks trashy.
Then again, I'm not a fan of any makeup besides lipgloss once in a while.
>>
>>23605466
I also prefer minimal make up. Fortunately my gf usually doesn't put any on.
>>
>>23605466
>>23605494
>>23605583
>>23605632
I put on a full face of make up and look like a better version of normal me. Y'all fuckers have no idea what minimal make up looks like.

the only thing guys pick up as "make up" are things that arent a natural colour, like bright/dark lipsticks and eyeshadows. It's literally a meme in the woman world of guys posting pics of women claiming how much they love the no make up look when the bitch has got like fifty fucking products on their face. You cant tell the difference between make up and no make up unless we make it obvious, then it become "clown make up"
>>
>>23605481
I want "YASS" to be banned and anyone caught saying it immediately gets executed. Also
>>
>>23605695
I was actually saying I don't like makeup as a woman myself.

I'm sure not all men are completely oblivious as to what minimal makeup looks like either because it usually means girls still cover every single blemish or imperfection when no one has perfect skin.
>>
Fake eyebrows usually means more things are gone....
>>
>>23605481
Fucking this
>>
File: we-all-have-secrets.jpg (37 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
we-all-have-secrets.jpg
37 KB, 851x315
i love reading these threads and thought id start my own.

i will contribute after i get a little confidence and see a couple of people post their secrets, so post away guys!
>>
>>23605466
Is this the drag queen look?
>>
I hate wearing make up. I put on mascara bc my eyelashes are blonde. That's it. I think a lot of make up is trashy.
>>
>>23606676
Either way, it is on point. Bitch can fucking slay with them looks.
>>
>>23605695
Actually not all of us need make up to look good. I have never had acne and even if I get one zit once in a blue moon make up would just make it worse. Enjoy aging poorly and being the prettiest drag queen at the trailer park kek.
>>
>>23605501
The wing *is* the eyelash extending bit...
>>
>>23606702
Well look at this bitch who has the gene's of the fucking Aphrodite.
I bet you age is going to drop a ton of ugly on her all at once when she's 40
>>
>>23605723
Seconded
>>
I never wear make up and guys keep telling me I should. I have heard these so many times.
>"why are you not making an effort for your man, seems kinda selfish to me"
>"im not saying you are ugly but you would look much better with it!"
>"nobody takes girls without makeup seriosly, it is like a guy wearing broken clothes and messy hair"

And if I say I dont even know how to do it without looking like a clown
>"my gf she puts on mascara, that powder stuff, that.. umm.. eye stuff and maybe other stuff and she is good to go! Easy, right, you could learn that too!"
>>
>>23606742
Why do you care? If you don't want to do it and they say you should, tell them to fuck off. Even if it's your mom. Be like
>hey, mama. Fuck you.
>>
>>23606746
Haha I dont feel the need to be rude. I just say I like being this way. It is just funny how some males care about so much what women do with our faces. Too little is bad but too much is bad too.
>>
>>23606803
Personally, i think guys should try harder to make themselves look presentable. Especially the white knight fedorian betamales that frequent here. Why should women be the only ones to try hard, if guys want it so bad they're going to have to play the same game.
>>
>>23606742
Im calling bullshit on this. I dont know a single guy who would say that to a woman
>>
>>23606846
It's happened lots of times to many women, just the other day while I was at work one of the guys I work with said 'doesn't your bf get upset you don't wear makeup? don't you want to look good for him?'

Clearly not everyone is like that as I know lots of guys who dig the no makeup makeup look or none at all, but guys like that dick exist too.
>>
>>23606846
i like woman with heavy make up cause i am not a 18 years old kid
>>
>>23606860
Lord have mercy on the world if i ever magically became a woman over night, and they pull that shit with me.
>>
>>23606846
Nope this has actually happened. But maybe I just know a lot of annoying people.

>>23606913
I still think there is more expetations for men desu. You cant be an emotional pussy but must understand women being emotional pussies, must be confident and dominant but not too much to seem like an asshole etc.
>>
>>23607038
It's the same thing with women. You have to be a virgin, a slut, a mother, and a bitch all at the same time to be taken seriously and respected. Which i think is a beautiful concept on it's own
>>
I think make up is a case-by-case thing. Not all faces look good with it, not all faces look good without it. There's also situations where make up is called for another swear it's not. Some require a lot and some require a little . It really is that simple.
>>
>>23606727
Maybe but for now at 29 I still look 16/17. Stop tanning and putting so much shit on your faces.
>>
>>23605481
So you're telling me that most, if not all, women do this purely for themselves?

What about makeup in general?
What about short skirts and high heels?
Is there a point where they start doing it for attraction from men? And if there is where is it?
>>
File: 1066050.jpg (31 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
1066050.jpg
31 KB, 620x330
>>23607359
>>implying every bitch who likes makeup coats it on her face and tans.
>>
>>23605481
>Why do you think any girl gives a shit what you like when they put it on.

So it's wrong to have an opinion about it? He never said "GIRLS I FIND THIS UNATTRACTIVE AS A MAN SO I DECREE YOU STOP WEARING IT". Just as it's a man's prerogative to wear some weird shoes or something and you to form an opinion, OP can also talk about different styles he finds appealing/unappealing. Grow up and stop trying to be a "freedom fighter" or whatever when it's not needed.
>>
>>23607377
I would say that about 90% of women basis their appearances off what makes them feel good.

>>23607498
Usually statements like OP's ether implies that girls should stop because I don't like it, or directly follows up with don't do it.

If you just omit
>Am i the only guy who prefers minimal makeup in the face?
Then the statement becomes less fedora and about his him and more about fashion culture in general.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.