[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
26 femanon, as usual. tell me what's on your plate for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: xwiBpc5.png (2 MB, 791x1285) Image search: [Google]
xwiBpc5.png
2 MB, 791x1285
26 femanon, as usual. tell me what's on your plate for the day. i've got some packing and cleaning to do. picked up pacman ghostly adventures the other day, so i'll dive into that too. what's up guys?
>>
>>23603394
Just sending out resumes and cover letters and listening to some music. Nothing really big going on otherwise.
>>
>>23603414
good luck! i don't job hunt anymore lol i gave up. watcha listenin to?
>>
>>23603430
Thanks! I've got several interviews already lined up so feeling optimistic about it.

Just going through Led Zeppelin's catalog but finding myself stuck on "When the Levee Breaks."

What are you packing for?
>>
Drawing a poster for a hippie fest
>>
Im procrastinating on doing schoolwork
>>
>>23603440
i've been listening to a lot of modest mouse the last few days. gfs been playing lots of pink floyd. we're moving this month or early next month. it keeps changing. it's a tiring affair lol

>>23603447
thank god i don't have to do that anymore. god i don't miss being in school.
>>
>>23603458
I still got 4 years of this. Hopefully Ill enjoy working.
>>
>>23603472
what're you studying? maybe one day, if i can stand to be around people my age or just people in general, i'll go to college.
>>
Fucked up my back.
Can't work.
Good thing i don't spend a lot of money because my workmans comp is shit. Going to be 3 weeks before i can go back.
>>
>>23603458
Modest mouse is always a solid choice. Moving is the worst, I feel your pain.
>>
>>23603495
oh shit, i'm sorry! i have back problems myself, so i know this pain firsthand...

>>23603500
dude, i just wanna live in one fucking place for like, ever. i am so fucking tired of moving and traveling.
>>
>>23603488
I want to get an IT degree, doing general classes right now.
>>
>>23603514
I feel your pain
>>
>>23603831
i want a home and a picket fence and a cute kitchen and garden goddammit i'm cliche but w/e.

>>23603567
my gf almost ended up in that field lol still builds her own computers.
>>
>>23603934
I want those things too, that or a farm
>>
File: Photo on 2016-04-06 at 18.35.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-04-06 at 18.35.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
bumpin. bored.
>>
>>23604218
a farm is nice, but at this point after living on farms, i'm ready for something more social. at least in the location definition, not that i'd actually go out and talk to people lmao
>>
>>23603934
what did she end up doing? i built my computer as well.
>>
>>23604230
she's studying to be a pharm tech. she wants to be something more in that same field but that's where she is right now.
>>
I'm going through a pretty hardcore bout of mania at the moment. It's a really good pick-me-up from the fucking haze I've been in lately.

You should probably pack. It's getting late, you know.
>>
>>23604256
my gfs had real bad insomnia lately, and i haven't been sleeping much better myself. plus just been generally depressed. i've got a suitcase packed already, and put all our games in a CD booklet last night. we don't have alot of stuff.
>>
>>23604234
I can tell you from a year working as a tech that it's not that great. Make sure she studies hard to get into pharmacy school because a career as a tech is not desirable. Nor are techs likely to exist anymore in a decade.
>>
File: zF7xn.jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
zF7xn.jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
>>23604283
I read that you move a lot, I did too! I'm up to 26 times (I'm 27). How many times is this for you?

I'm sorry you've been depressed :(

Here's a cute picture.
>>
>>23604227
I just want something simple to go to, hence the farm.
>>
>>23604287
she already knows everything. she taught herself everything from a young age. in fact she was approached by a teacher who suggested she enroll in like, college courses when she was like, 11 lol i'm not concerned. and actually, it's a job that's being really sought after right now, oddly enough. our research doesn't read the same as what you're saying, and that's weird to me cause all we hear and see is how badly companies are WANTING techs.

>>23604302
oh god i've lost track. i just know i'm ready to settle the fuck down. i was ready like 5 years ago lol

>>23604309
for sure, i get it. it IS nice and quiet, which i appreciate.
>>
Im going to get fucked for some cash here in an hour or so.

All this anon is up to tonight.
>>
Ugh... I mean... It's been four years more or less and I'm hopelessly in love with my best friend and I just... I would do anything for that girl and the rampant jealousy over EVERYTHING is getting unbearable... But... I'm her best friend, and I want to be there for her so...
Plus a lot of family bullshit wore me out earlier.

But eh, I'm over it.
>>
>>23604437
nice. i wish i was having more sex right now lol

>>23604459
tell me more. maybe i can help.
>>
>>23604775
I mean, she's kinda like... She doesn't want to date anyone, but a little bit back she kinda told me that if she WERE to go out with someone it'd be me, but...
I dunno. I'll live, ya know~?
>>
>>23604802
yeesh that sounds rather indecisive. well, the best of luck there :/
>>
>>23604813
Aww thanks, you're the best~
>>
>>23604802
Just go for it you dunce.
>>
>>23604871
I will!
Y'know, eventually... I'm a very scared person and I'd very much like to do something that (in my mind at least) could radically change my friend-scape. I see her everyday, so... I was gonna wait until that WASN'T the case, you feel me~..?

I'm incredibly weak but Id still literally fist fight someone for her, yo. I'm not gonna just... Not.
>>
Drinking some beer and playing video games. Tomorrow was supposed to be my only full day off between my two jobs this week but I think I'll probably pick up an evening shift at one of them. Extra money is always nice I guess. Going to be working pretty much all day Friday-Sunday though.
>>
>>23604921
watcha playin?
>>
>>23603394
>tell me what's on your plate for the day.
WELL LEMME TELL YA....
>6am wake up
>got suited and booted for work
>boss was sick, got to play boss today
>a new job told me they want me to come in for a second round interview... that's fucking right WOO!
>came home, ate a lot, hit the gym
>cuties at the front desk were blushing at me and told me to have a nice day about 50 times... I hope I see them again soon
>couldn't get my damn internet working to send a resume... learned about how to make my iphone a usb hot spot. who knew?
>ex girlfriend told me she missed me and wants to work things out
>told her I'd be happy to talk in person but she's getting fucked if I step through that apartment door
>she just sent me horns back
What's on my plate tomorrow? Sweet, sweet ex girlfriend pussy that's what. MMM MM MMMMM

Thanks for letting me go off. Good luck with your packing and cleaning! Get high first.
>>
>>23604937

I've been working on The Binding of Issac: Rebirth. Each iteration of the game is a little different and at most only take about 20 minutes to complete.

My friend also lent me his copy of Tales of Xillia and I've been enjoying that so far. I'll probably spend a good portion of tomorrow playing it.
>>
File: Photo on 2016-04-06 at 21.52.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-04-06 at 21.52.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
>>23604947
sounds like a successful day! lol good luck tomorrow, man! also i don't smoke, but hey.

>>23604954
god as soon as we move and have better bandwidth, i am downloading so much shit from xbl.

also, my gf made tea. yay.
>>
>>23605004
are you the girl that was rejected by a 5/10 guy?
>>
>>23605027
no? i'm gay.
>>
>>23603394
Trying to write up shit for a story I'm working on, but my folder is so unorganized, with some information being kinda outdated. I'm too lazy to put it all together, and don't really know how to format it.
>>
>>23605236
i usually keep a notepad/textedit file with notes, usually rather vague like "event happens 15k words in" to keep my pacing ok and "so and so dies here" to keep myself on track with what events i want to happen. that helps me quite a bit. otherwise, i know this frustration all too well being a writer myself lol
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.