[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teach me how to sext /soc/. /b/ was no help. Give me some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Teach me how to sext /soc/.
/b/ was no help.

Give me some of the dirtiest things you can say to a girl to get her wet.
>>
show her ur dick
>>
>>23602653
Like I haven't done that, all different angles.
>>
Cmon fuckers one of you have to be skilled
>>
What's wrong with the classic?

Tits or gtfo
>>
>>23602777
Already got tits.
>>
There's nothing more pathetic than sexting just get the bitch to show you her tits and ass and you're done.
>>
>>23602587
>can i see your belly let me see its beauty
my fucking sides

>>23602806
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>23603418
Honestly, as a femanon I agree. I've never seen the appeal of text based sexting. It's just so cringeworthy, either meet up with me and lets fuck or send me pictures to masturbate to.
>>
>>23604763
Let's share pics.
ken_slip
>>
just tell her what you want to do to her. how you say it is also important.

"i'm can't wait to choke you out while i give you this dick"
>>
>>23602587
Honestly bro, dont go full rp. Just send her things you want to do to her and thongs you want her to do to you interpersed with cock pics.

Like last night, while my girlfriend was playing, I told her about how I wanted her to 69 our milf friend while I take turns fuckig their asses. Go into a bit more details, add a cock pic and ahes begging to fuck. Easy bro.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.