[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after about six years of debating whether or not I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
So after about six years of debating whether or not I want to get a tattoo and where, I've finally decided on this area of my body. I would love if you /soc/ anons could help me out with some suggestions.

I want something relatively small, pretty/tasteful/elegant, limited colors (if any, I've seen one tattoo that was white ink which I thought was cool, and possibly a subtle reference to something.

I am a pretty big anime fan and horror fan. Basically grew up on Saturday night anime runs on adult swim and any horror movies I could get my hands on that weren't horribly cliche or poorly done. I can't remember every single anime I've watched, but definitely some of the well known ones like Trigun, FMA, Cowboy bebop, etc.

Some other things about me, though I don't know how I might go about incorporating it into a tat, is that I have lost a lot of important people in my life in the last ten or so years, starting with my ma when I was 4, then my grandmother when I was 11, grandfather when I was 22, followed shortly by his second wife, and my best friend of ten years about a year ago. If there are any suggestions on how I could go about putting that into some form of tattoo, I will definitely consider and greatly appreciate it, but I don't necessarily need it in the tat. These are just some ideas I have been brainstorming lately.
>>
File: CAM00097.jpg (305 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
CAM00097.jpg
305 KB, 1536x2048
And AMA cause bored. Why not.
>>
>>23600856
Titts or gtfo
>>
>>23600938
Nope.

Besides, 4chan sucks for mobile, can barely get the fucker to post a picture without it taking 10 minutes.
>>
Expect a bunch of neckbeards to try and dissuade you because "degenerates" or whatever nonsense.
>>
>>23600931
pick a better spot
>>
>>23600945
Is fine.
>>23600947
Nope. It's my body and I want a tat right there.
>>
>>23600856
"VVVCUM HEREVVV" "SLUT" "FUCK ME HARD" all that sort of thing
>>
>>23600958
Hell no, tats are permanent.
>>
On thing is it's a shitty place for a tat in the first place, and I doubt you're belly is like hers so it will look even worse and when you get fat or preggers it will be even worse.

Pick a better place and if you don't know what to get you don't want a tattoo, so stop being a troll
>>
>>23601038
I don't plan on becoming pregnant. If I ever want a kid, I'll adopt, but I have a rough idea of what I want. And yes, I do want a tattoo. I have wanted one for years, but where on my body was a little more important than exactly what of.
>>
File: 1455181766521.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
1455181766521.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>23600945
Pic related.

OP. Tattoos DO NOT make you more interesting. They make your body uglier and signal to other people that you are an easy lay.
>b...but i'm not.
Then why would you want to signal that you are?

Young women without dumb tattoos are rare these days. Your market value is higher without them.

I would suggest having the design you want done as a henna tattoo first, sort of a try before you buy.
That way you'll have a better perspective. You'll know to a greater degree that you want it on your body: not just that you've convinced yourself because getting it removed is a drag.

I would also suggest steeling yourself from POSITIVE attention for your tattoo(s). Lame bitches and queer men with tattoos love to get upset when someone points out their tattoos suck, I'm sure you've seen that happen.
But how often do you see one of these people stop and say:
>Boy, all these guys saying they love my tattoos are losers and they want to fuck me. Maybe this isn't a good thing what I have done.

You're young. Your youth and beauty should be the things you prize most. Instead of uglying yourself up you could be using them to seduce a good, rich man, getting yourself married to him and living happily ever after.
>>
>>23601077
Oh it's ok anon. It's fine if you don't like them, but I love them. I am not doing this for anyone but myself, and I probably won't be showing it off to anyone but my closest friends anyway.

And I am actually quite happy with my fiance, going on six years now and only getting better.

I appreciate your concern though-not kidding. I know you probably think I am making a mistake, but I really am not. I have definitely thought of the positives and negatives of this, but this runs a little deeper than just something pretty on my body.
>>
If you're thinking about getting it on a certain area of your body before you even think about what it is you want then don't get a tattoo and fuck you. You might as well just get an 80s "tribal" tatt.
Go to hell.
>>
File: 56558_trigun.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
56558_trigun.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
>>23601119
So much hate. Who hurt you anon? Who made it so you can't be ok with other people making decisions about their own lives?
>>
>>23601123
I'm being a little harsh with my post (because it's 4chin) but I'm just being blunt ultimately.
If you're getting a tattoo and you're considering where you want it before you're considering what it is you want odds are you're going to end up regretting it.
>>
>>23601123
His point is valid though, you shouldn't get a tattoo if you don't have anything exact in mind. Speaking from experience
>>
File: johndiesattheend.jpg (151 KB, 602x330) Image search: [Google]
johndiesattheend.jpg
151 KB, 602x330
>>23601137
>>23601143
Well, I think you guys misinterpreted my first post then. I was by no means going to just run out the door and get the first tat that got suggested to me. I am asking (online and off) for suggestions so I can think about what I would like and if I really would like having that suggestion on my body while also trying to build in my own mind of what I may like. I already have a few ideas just after starting this thread that I'll probably draw out and stare at for a few months.
>>
WRONG BOARD

cams & meetups, not you trying to grow some balls and get some simple bitch tattoo.
>>
>>23601163
Which board should I move this to then? I wasn't aware /soc/ turned to strictly cams and meetups, I haven't been on the board in a long while.
>>
>>23600856
have you considered Gauge piercing you bellybutton and womb?
or how about gauge piercing your nipples?
pretty sure guys will love a nipple fuck more than a stomach tattoo.
>>
File: 2002.gif (3 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
2002.gif
3 MB, 267x200
>>23600856

6 YEARS you've debated just to maybe get a small "tasteful & elegant" this shit cracks me up.
>>
>>23601155
What YOU like is what YOUUU like and not anybody what anybody else likes. The opinions of others should literally mean fuckall in regards to a tattoo. This is for the rest of your life. Have fun.
>>
>>23601173
Yes, but that doesn't mean I can't get some suggestions on cool tattoo ideas.
>>23601170
No.
>>23601171
I went on and off of whether I really wanted one yes, but the last two years I have solidly made up my mind that it's time. I am also in a position that I can afford to get the work done now.
>>
>>23601178
aww
come on
you're already considering a slut tattoo
why not get some body-mods too
be adventurous
>>
>>23601178
You're daft. Have fun.
>>
>>23601182
>Slut tattoo

Lol
>>23601185
Probably will
>>
>>23601155
From my understanding you've put extensive thought in it since you have supposedly been considering it for 6 years. All the while I'm assuming you considered designs and locations for the tattoo and haven't found anything you really want. That's fine. Although it took me far less than 6 years to come to a decision, I already knew exactly what I wanted. Not to stroke my own cock but I thought it was it was good and so did my tattoo artist. It had meaning and was aesthetically pleasing. People change with experiences and so does their taste. It's almost inevitable you'll get sick of your tattoo and want something else. 2 years and I regret the tattoo already. It's certainly not the biggest regret of my life, but it's deffo there. So I can't imagine getting a tattoo where I've decided on location first and don't have something very specific in mind. Anyways good luck finding whatever
>>
>>23601182
>a slut tattoo
Found the neckbeard.
>>
>>23601197
k, I didn't read that. Fking cringe ignore this post. You should totally get a matching tramp stamp as well yolo
>>
>>23601197
Thank you for the advice, I'll definitely think hard before I get it.

I know six years may seem like a long time for some people, but it's just how I am. On some things, I don't feel the need to rush.
>>23601220
Eh, maybe...though probably not.
>>
>>23600947
You tried anon. rip tasteful tats/cleanskin.
>>
>Asking a board which is literally dedicated to jacking off to tell you what to have permanently drawn on your body for the rest of your life.

How about "I'm a fuckwit." ?
>>
IMO you should get it farther out, towards the hip. Tattoos on the belly get stretched and distorted by weight gain/loss and pregnancy.

Aesthetically, I'd say go for something symbolic and purposefully vague - you'll have it the rest of your life, so it should be something you can look at and see different things in at different times of your life, not just a "yeah, I got that when I was X y.o. - whatevs...." kinda thing. Try doing an image search for "yantra" & see what you think. Lots of variety/possibilities. Good luck. Come back & post a pic when you get it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.