[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /vegan/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vegan.jpg (381 KB, 1275x1025) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
381 KB, 1275x1025
Who /vegan/ here?
>>
Me (:
>>
>>23599539
I don't have the willpower to be vegan but if I had guts I would be.
>>
>>23599548
ily
>>
>>23599551
Being vegan is a lot easier than it seems especially if you keep in mind why you're doing it. Whenever it's tempting to eat non-vegan food, think about the implication that has on the lives of animals. That far outweighs the sensual gratification of eating non-vegan food.
>>
>>23599628
To be fair, not all vegans are vegan for ethical reasons. Some do it for the health and environmental benefits. Whatever the reason, though, it's very easy to stick to if it really matters to you. (:
>>
Me! I don't go on /soc/ much but I don't think I've ever seen a vegan thread before.
>>
>>23600384
Hi ily
>>
vegans. this diet isn't right, if you are doing it for health concerns this diet will not provide you with essential nutrients like B-12, creatine amino acids, and major saturated for( which is what the brain needs, not wants) ect. as for the vegans who do it for the environmental reasons when the go to plant plants for consumption they clear massive lands out of the rain forest acres at a time to plant for things like soy plants because of the deficit that is caused by the over eating of plants. for the ones who are being vegan for ethical reasons when they are clearing land for these crops they are killing animals ,sometimes outright but mainly by displacement of natural habitat. the when the crops start growing, other animals make that place their home. they kill them too if they are considered pest. then when they harvest the crops those animals that weren't considered pest usually die because of displacement. you are killing all these animals by proxy because of your lifestyle choices and ability to take a blind eye because what you think you're doing is righteous. dot to mention that our bodies are meant to eat mainly animals because our lack of any type of rumen stomach and short intestinal tract which is more analogus to a carnivore than an herbivore, but you know facts who needs 'em right
>>
>>23600411
>>23599590
>>23599628
>sensual gratification
Yeah I get off from being healthy. Fuck off Marme.
>>
>>23600717
Healthy?
Then why do you look so pasty?
>>
>>23600733
Either you've me confused for someone else or the definition of pasty.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459787029965.jpg (257 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459787029965.jpg
257 KB, 1536x2048
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.