[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread post qualities that you find weirdly cute/attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1863x1401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1863x1401
In this thread post qualities that you find weirdly cute/attractive

I will begin:

24/F
I think stutters are ssssooo cute... Not like in a patronizing way; I'm not sure how to explain. I've never been able to tell anyone this because I worry it will come off as offensive

Also: allergies. I don't know why!
>>
there was this girl in high school with a tiny scar in the lower lip from some accident when she was young.

I found that so incredibly cute for whatever fucking reason.
>>
I like big noses on girls.
>tfw it pokes your belly
Crooked/chipped teeth are kind of endearing

I love "home" look on girls. Unwashed coz it's the weekend, tiny bit of bo, pit stubble, sweatpants, cotton underwear. Oh fuck yeah.
>>
>>23594982
Ew hahaha

>>23594959
That's really cute

I like girls who have suicidal tendencies, damaged goods, and who like blood. I also like it when they are very confrontational.
>>
>>23594959
I like women able to express their emotions regarding whatever. For example I find it very attractive if someone's able to stand up for themselves or other people and get furious.
>>
File: gynecomastia-surgery.jpg (301 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
gynecomastia-surgery.jpg
301 KB, 1000x600
24/f here as well.

>I think guys with light gyno are pretty qt
I like fatter guys in general but there's something really comfortable about that feature that I can't explain. It's too bad literally every guy ever hates his tittays unless he's mtf.
>also little male fupas, hnghhh

Pic very related, I think left pic is qt.
>>
>>23594959
27/f
I have a stutter when I'm extremely tired, stressed, or nervous. It's not offensive it's actually comforting to know we're not off putting.
>>
>>23595020
do you finger yourself to ethan rekting?
>>
SHORT GUYS. I LOVE SHORT GUYS. I WANT TO RUIN THEM.
>>
>>23594982
>I love "home" look on girls

this so much. Not unwashed because the smell of unwashed pussy is just ew. But sweatpants, some old baggy shirt, messy hair because can't bother. It is cute.
>>
>>23594959
I love stuttering as well! Big noses, mental illnesses and curly hair on guys are huge weaknesses of mine.
>>
22/m

I love girls with a lot of freckles
Also the shy girls that stutter a bit
>>
Wow this thread turned out kinda cute.

>>23595038

Geez, do people make you feel like it's off-putting? I don't think most people find it so
>>
>>23595040
...who?
>>
20/m

...Borderline personality disorder

It's a little fucked up I guess but every girl I have ever loved has had this, and they're incredibly special and beautiful people who just require extra patience and caring to have a happy relationship with
>>
27/F

I absolutely adore men with large foreheads!
Every time I find a man attractive, I later notice he has quite a big area devoted to forehead. I don't know what it is, but it makes me want to kiss them all over their face.
>>
>>23595380
>and they're incredibly special and beautiful people who just require extra patience and caring to have a happy relationship with

They're people who will literally make you question your own sanity and can make you homicidal with their bullshit.

You just like them because it makes you feel "special" that you're so beta to put up with them.
>>
26 m here, love me a lisp. If a girl has a lisp she's attractive
>>
>>23595406
>tfw silvia won't take her head out of the oven
>>
For a while now I think a bumped nose bone is kind of cute.
>>
>>23595020
>>23595044

24/F and i also love chubby short dudes! i love guys that have crooked/uneven smiles too, and guys that have nice eyebrows.
>>
>>23594959
>Also: allergies. I don't know why!
Do you not have allergies? Two kinds of allergy meds and allergy shots barely keep me from not dying around pets or when there's a lot of pollen, so I don't find it too cute.
>>
22f Apparently I have a thing for people with lisps or weird accents that sound like speech impediments.
>>
>>23595044
Lol well that's nice to hear. 5'5 manlet here. Been turned down quite a bit because "I'd be taller than you in high heels."

I've always found girls who share too much information to be adorable. Im not sure why, but blatant, sometimes vulgar honest comments really makes me respect a woman.

Side note, >>23595020
>Very proud of my moobs thank you
>>
28 m. short and pear-shaped chicks.
>>
>>23595040
lel
>>23595020
fuck I have this shit I hate it and am probably going to get an operation done once I lose some weight
>>
girls that their tits are so big they giggle while they walk
>>
>>23595683
This was so confusing for 20 seconds
>>
>>23595639

No, I don't have them. And i know they aren't fun it isn't like I wish them on people. It's just when someone tells me he had allergies i find it cute... I truly don't know why
>>
Women with short hair(above jaw) IDK why, but for some reason at this point I ONLY find short haired women attractive.
>>
31/m here. I love stretchmarks on big bellies and fat chicks in general.
>>
30/m.

I like glasses and short ponytails.

When it's just barely long enough to hold back with a tie, it just reminds me of a bunny's butt puff.

also being nearsighted, if our glasses clink together while kissing it makes me smile.

I'm also a pretty burly dude at 6'2'' and 325lbs, so it stands to reason I find small girls amazingly cute.
>>
>>23595841
i like those pretentious hipster glasses,most people hate it tho
>>
22/f
Guys that are lanky, have an strange personilty, dress differently (not bad just different ) long hair(hnnnng )
Some form of mental issue. Guys that are crazy are so cute :3
>>
>>23595843
eh. fashion glasses are fine. as long as the accompanying triggered personality isn't coming along for the ride, I'm down with them.
>>
29/m
I always found pigtails/ponytails kinda cute
Also surprised that some girls find mental issues cute. Good to hear that though, I don't have any serious illness but still I'm somewhat 'special'.
>>
>>23595063
I have freckles every where

>>23595380
And borderline...

I love love love programmers. Guys that are brilliant with math or computers is way more attractive than any body type imo. I get turned on by l33t guys like a bad boy nerd. I also love skinny fat men with body hair. Problem is they never believe I actually like this. I get told I'm lying all the time about my preference in guys. I just want a tall lanky nerd with a cute little belly to code with.
>>
>>23594959
What does one classify as 'stuttering'?
I often "stutter" as in I need to restart what I'm saying often, as I have a terribly fast way of speaking 'normally', as in just from person to person.
It's not related to being shy or anything like that, it's just muh gottagofast way of speaking.
>>
23 m
I love shorter girls and bird looking noses. They look so adorable. Also like girls that are a bit chubby just because every girl here is skinny and I feel like I would break them.
>>
>>23594969
Oh this, there was a girl in high school with a tiny scar on the side of her face and it was adorable
>>
>>23595847
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>23595380
Eh. My last relationship ended messily because my girlfriend seemed like she had BPD or something like it, and while we were very happy for a long time, one day she suddenly decided she couldn't be monogamous anymore and cheated on me. Just completely out of nowhere. I'd be inclined to avoid people like that now.

On a lighter note, I find it adorable as heck when girls can burp loud. It's not a weird fetish thing, it's just cute for some reason.
>>
25/m
I find it melts me when a girl has peach fuzz all over. Mainly blonde and light hair. It's especially adorable on like the cheeks. It always makes me want to cuddle and shit.
>>
>>23595847
I'm 110 pounds and an emotional wreck :^>

I like girls who have issues that they're dealing with, didn't realize it until recently but I'm not really into anyone who hasn't been through trauma. It builds character for a lot of people.

I also like little nervous movements.
>>
>>23596119

That would do it for me! Really any stuttering, regardless of cause
>>
>>23596204
Want to talk?
>>
>>23596204
If you do, my skype is berndiberndus
>>
I swear, in every thread like this there's always these dipshits who feel they need to go "omg, that's me!"
>>
Stop fucking making mental illnesses romantic or cute.
>>
21/f

Awww shit, son, stammers are just about the most adorabley attractive thing anybody can have.

Also huge Slav noses and dark, almost black brown eyes. That's it.

>And I guess socks and jeans, but that isn't really a physical feature.
>>
>>23596480
I'm interested in you :) snap or kik by chance? 23/m
>>
>>23595406
29/M
I have a huge forehead, and I kinda hate it
>>
>>23596506

Not her but if you post either i'll talk to you
>>
>>23596677
Sounds good! :) snap is youngcaeser24
>>
20/f here.

I think this is a common one but I'm only attracted to guys with glasses. if he doesn't wear glasses I just can't help but think there's potential for him to be cuter.

also a recent development is preferring bigger guys. if he's got stretch marks and huge thighs I'm into it. not obese, just a little extra is nice. my ex had a BMI of like 17 and now that I'm with a chunkier dude I will never go back to a skinny guy.
>>
>>23595020
This is nice to see. I don't have as big of tittays as that guy on the left but it's a relief to know that some girls like that body style
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 720x960
34/m. I love chicks with small brests.
Any chicks with small brests that like "older" guys?
>>
>>23595020
I'm like the dude on the left + way more muscle. I actually work out, except I don't bother with dieting.
>>
25m
>crying
>pink assholes
>girly voices
>>
>>23596531
You shouldn't! Large foreheads are wonderful and very masculine.
>>
>>23595847
You just described me 100%
>>
>>23597819
It would be cool if I had the same amount of hair I had 10 years ago. Male pattern baldness makes my forehead even bigger. Although I have over exaggerated by saying I "hate" it.
>>
>>23595683
That's terrifying.
>>
Bumping for stutters
>>
Short, skinny NERDS! Blonde or whatever. I'll treat you like a king. You just HAVE to love the skinny nerds out there.
>>
>>23598270
I stutter really hard under duress, but that's usually just me fighting off a seizure.

Do you also have a fetish for /shakyboys/
>>
>>23594982
>I like big noses on girls.
>tfw it pokes your belly
Fuck yes, this so much

Nice thread OP. For me it's:
>pear shaped girls
>glasses
>sweat and BO
>hair around butthole
>pale skin
>shyness and nerdiness
>outies
>>
>27/F

Things I find attractive:
>$100k/yr
>6' at least
>strong jawline

mmm
>>
>>23600240
Lol, I love 4chan for its brutal honesty.
>>
>>23600240
>6'3
>170k~
>jawline stronk

And I'd never date you because you use income as an attractive feature (':
>inb4 no it just shows they're intelligent and/or hardworking
>>
>>23600458
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>23600240
Thats not weird, thats just being a dreamy, unrealistic cunt. To get a man like that, you have to offer him something more than just a good face and body.
>>
>>23600478
Probably not true m8

Now how bout you stop falling for really bad bait
>>
27/M

Really like tiny short girls with auburn hair and freckles. Lots of freckles.

Also like it when girls have slightly uneven teeth, random stutters, social awkwardness, pick their nose, etc.

Had a girl with all of these traits and loved her dearly. But it was an online thing, she lived in fucking Australia and it was doomed to fail, I guess. Now she's fucking a different dude every other day, is into hardcore BDSM and is obsessed with being trained by a dom. Hilariously I could've and would've given her all this, but it's hard as fuck to get into Australia and over 9000 miles is nothing to scoff at.

Now I'm lonely and wish I was dead, like she'll probably end up in a few years.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>23600514
Short girls and freckles :)
>>
>>23600466
Things I can't particularly discuss, but that generally concern satellite and GPS. What's actually sad is that anyone with a high school diploma and 20/20 vision could do it.
>>
>>23596716
Heh, that post gave me a boost of confidence. Thanks.
>>
44/M/UK

Any of these please

- Large noses. Especially round ones. Damn!

- Bushy eyebrows - bonus points for dark brows and blonde hair. Damn!

- Tummies - bigger tums on girls - Damn!

I have more but I should stop
>>
27 M UK
Women that are a bit stupid, not a lack of intelligence but gullible and innocent thick. Dark deep drown eyes like black holes. Big arse compared to the rest off them.
>>
Femanon here , agree with stuttering , it is just so adorable. Also acne and acne scars , I've had it severely myself for some reason I see someone else with acne/ scars I'm drawn to them
>>
Male here

Little boobs are the GOAT
>>
18/F
>Messy bedhead
>Huge hands
>Hairy everything
>Soft voice

>>23595020
>little male fupas
<3
>>
21/m
As others, I love the home look and not only at home but also everywhere else. I also love when girls don't go heavy on makeup and shit...

>>23594959
That's just weird... I have allergies to quite literally every kind of tree and plant that's local to me + dust.. Adding asthma to that and I am barely able to normally breathe. :/
>>
>>23603877
Damn lost me at soft voice.
>>
severe anorexia
suicide attempts
selfharm scars

general ~just girly things~
>>
>>23594959
27/M
I love glasses on girls, but not everyone can rock them
Birthmarks and freckles can be very cute
Scars are also weirdly attractive to me, especially stuff like >>23594969 & >>23596131
Pretty much all kinds of stuff people would hate on themselves but makes me more attracted to them. That also applies to light stuttering, but not too much because then it gets annoying when I can't understand them.

>>23595847
I'm lanky and strange, but no long hair, good to know it's not hopeless for me

>>23596086
Can I play connect the dots with your freckles with my fingers?

>>23600531
>and 20/20 vision could do it.
And here's the end of the road for me..

>>23603877
>tfw huge hairy hands
>>
>>23604012
Or husky voice
Just not loud.
>>
>>23604091
Not loud, but been told its gravelly.
>>23604086
You have decent spacial reasoning, though, yeah?
>>
This thread makes me feel a lot better about my millions of freckles, shortness, red hair, scars and slightly crooked teeth hahaha.

21/F, here are some weird things I adore on a guy
-A bit of chub (so comfy to snuggle with)
-Small teeth with little gaps in them; like Elijah Wood
-Long hair! Bonus points if wavy or curly.
-Shy and socially awkward. Geeky. Those guys.
-I also find it oddly cute when guys are inexperienced in bed and haven't been with any or many women. I know that's the opposite of what I'm supposed to like, but what can I say. It's not even a dominance thing or anything because I wouldn't say I'm a dom in bed. It's just really adorable to me.
>>
I like girls with some acne
>>
>>23594959
I like really high class girls and I'm your standard low class cat
>>
>>23594959
-wearing guy sweaters and jackets
-crinkly-nosed smiling
-messy hair, unkempt appearance. Like wearing some ratty sneakers and a big ass coat they stole from a dude. But there's not much hotter than messy hair for me, just the following:
-glasses
Probably my biggest thing.
I have a massive thing for glasses on girls, I don't know what it is but some girls go down like two or three points when they take off their glasses. They don't even have to be real prescription glasses it could just be some dumb lensless fashion statement and I still go for it.
>>
21 male here,

I like girls who are disciplined and militant. I think it is this why because I find more stuff in common to talk about rather than with a girl who is into your typical sex and the city shit.
>>
It seems like there's a bizarre amount of girls who like basically overweight, anxiety-suffering computer nerds. Not that I'm complaining, exactly, being one of those, I'm just having trouble believing this is real life.
>>
22/M

>Bushy brows
>tall
>quirky/weird
>Bipolar/Schizo/Neurotic
>Vegan/Vegetarian
>>
>>23601204
Think this is me, but think I lack actual intelligence too.
>>
Softly spoken voices are so cute , softly spoken and stuttery would make me melt <3 those of you with stutters should post to MSA thread
>>
>>23600514
reading that I thought you were talking about me, nearly had a heart attack
>>
>>23600514
lmfao, bitter af.
>>
>>23601204
>Big arse compared to the rest off them.
This this this
>>
24/M

A girl 6' thick but not overly chubby, nerdy, book worm type. Finding a 6'-6'8" (as tall as me) female whos not a man/masculinely attributed is impossibru
>>
28/M

She has to have a blowjob nose. Which is a nose that looks sexy while sucking dick. Shape, size and nostrils all have to come together in perfect harmony.
Oh and also ass.. Big ass..
>>
>>23606778
You are me. Nose is one of the first things I notice in a girl. I like kind of rounded ones, that I want to kiss the end of. Big is cool if it's a nice shape.
>>
>>23595847

Holy shit that was 100% me about a year ago, only difference now is I cut the hair because people didn't like it
>>
>>23604117
Hm, not sure, never had to actually test that :P

>>23605915
I don't see where females tell they love overweight guys here, they only wrote "some chub/skinnyfat/small belly" and not fat neckbeards
>>
>>23604135

You sound really nice. Too bad we probably don't live anywhere near one another.
>>
>>23604135
Well you just made me feel like there's potentially a partner for me out there, thanks alot.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.