[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last time you had sex? Was it with gf/bf or just ons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 610x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 610x404
The last time you had sex?
Was it with gf/bf or just ons?
>>
>>23594381
My hand
>>
August 13th. Fucked my friend in the back of a truck by a lake.
>>
>>23594381
I had "sex" 5 years ago
fml
>>
This morning. Got a friends with benefits thing going on, stayed the night and he made me breakfast after. I think I'm catching feelings. I don't know if this was a bad idea..
>>
>>23594381
The year 2008. Same month, so 8 years ago. I only had sex 5 times with 1 girl throughout my entire 20s.
>>
last august. It was the first time in over 3 years. probably the last for a while too
>>
>>23594381
Where to even begin.

Last time was April 8th 2015

Was with this girl for 5 years, amazing relationship. A week after our anniversary she goes bat shut crazy, breaks up with me without a reason, literally no reason. Then a week after that, she gets with an extremely abusive guy.

I'm in love with her still through this time so I still remained friends with her just to have her in my life, but it was tough

She stays with him for a year. About the time she broke up with him, I needed a place to stay, so she let me crash with her (don't worry her bf never lived there, especially not when I moved in)

She breaks up with him and like 2 months later, I'm still staying with her, she just randomly fucks me one morning.

Before the actual sex, we spent weeks of getting really intimate with oral, we would literally give each other oral multiples times a night, and I didn't complain cuz hey a bj from a woman you love is still a bj from the woman you love, whether you're dating or not.

Anyways, the one morning she fucked me, I had just got home from a doctor appointment, and they took blood so I was woozy, she lays me on the bed & rides the hell out of me.

Month or two later I move out, and she decides to start dating some new guy, so yet again I'm alone & sad that a woman I love refuses to date me.

Tl;dr April 8th 2015, with my ex, who had just dumped her bf, yet still wouldn't get back with me
>>
This morning with a cute short haired petite chick. Fucking hell I love my life
>>
3 years ago. I fucked like 5 girls when I was 20 and started losing my hair. I'm 23 now and I basically have no confidence ever since even though I hit the gym hard

To make matters worse I'm obly 5'8
>>
File: tmp_1803-IMG_34991476783673.jpg (372 KB, 1195x1593) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1803-IMG_34991476783673.jpg
372 KB, 1195x1593
Wow I was feeling shitty because it's been about 2 weeks for me. Now reading all these people that's it's been years I don't feel so bad.
Pic related. Last girl I was with.
>>
Never had it. No idea if I ever will.
>>
a week and two days ago with my ex
he's the only person i've ever been with and i'd like a booty call that's not an ex but i dont trust anyone else to have sex with lol
>>
Last week Tuesday. I met him on here, and we meet up and fuck once in a while.
>>
Woke up with 2 girls this morning. We all had it again before we had to leave.
>>
File: 1458006996810.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
1458006996810.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>23594405
Skip the birth control for a month and trap that bitch lol. If you get sick of him just dump his ass and make him pay child support.
>>
Creampied my boyfriend and kept fucking his boipucci for a couple more minutes

This was like 5 days ago
>>
>The last time you had sex?

>Was it with gf/bf or just ons?

gf
>>
Never

I'm a virgin in disguise
>>
>>23594573
gay
>>
>>23594543
He had a vasectomy years ago, no go there. Plus side for me because I don't ever want kids.
>>
3 weeks ago.
She talked about a big sexual past but mainly laid on her back
>>
File: 1390693028244.jpg (40 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
1390693028244.jpg
40 KB, 533x600
haven't had sex in 21 years
im 21
>>
2 weeks ago had sex first for the time with a prostitute

Never going to have sex again.
>>
>>23594683
Also I'm 27
>>
A bit over a week ago, just before my gf started her period.
>>
if you count giving a handjob and getting uncomfortably fingered too roughly, like, December. ONS because nobody wants an actual relationship in their 20's and I'd rather feel wanted for a night than this lonely.

If not then never. And probably never will due to female autism and trust issues.
>>
>>23594668
You lucky bastard, focus on something more important than sex and it will happen on its own. I don't understand people who dwell on their virginity, it holds them back from going out and living life which in itself leads to sex.
>>
One time arrangement with a female slave. Was much fun
>>
>>23594694
>had really awkward and kind of embarrassing experience with a girl one time
>thought the same thing
>skip ahead a few months
>she hits me up, haven't had sex in ages so yeah got over it
>fuck again, it was pretty good
>become fwb
its usually hella awkward the first time but once you're clear of that it gets better anon, don't give up.

also don't pay for prostitutes, not worth it
>>
>>23594727
like bdsm or an actual slave?
>>
>>23594543
You sound like a product of the welfare system. Good job, you played yourself.
>>
>>23594478
Develop on you life so we can feel bad apout ourselves or maybe be inspired by it and strive for more.
Also tips for people on a drought
>>
File: despair cat small.jpg (4 KB, 171x158) Image search: [Google]
despair cat small.jpg
4 KB, 171x158
4 years ago with my ex.
>>
>>23594750
Bdsm. But to some they're one and the same. She had a dom but he was too caring and sweet, not into the rough stuff. She loves him but likes to be treated as a slave, which she is. And that's where I came in. It was great
>>
>>23594381
An hour ago, I have 4 girls that are my daily bootycalls. The weekends I'm usually shitfaced with someone else
>>
>>23595328
Pic or stfu
>>
Thursday with my ex. We broke up a few weeks ago right before I moved but she came down with my old roommate to trade some stuff that got left at her place with stuff that had come with me by mistake. It was actually pretty nice
>ask if she wants to hook up
>not into it at first because she's upset about an event from the other day
>a few minutes later she says we can if we cuddle a little afterward
>yeah, sure
>conversation while we strip and during foreplay, mostly about the other people we've been having rebound sex with
>really good anal
>cuddle for a bit and chat before she goes home
We make much better friends than we ever did as a couple
>>
>>23594381
Two days ago with my gf. I was drunk, so was she.
>>
>>23594512
She looks EXACTLY like a girl I know. Like, they could be sisters.
>>
This morning.
I woke him up with a blowjob, and when he was sort of awake I sat on his lap and got him off.
>>
6 months. Was fucking a server at an Applebee's I worked at until I quit the job and cut all contact with her because she had 3 kids.
>>
>>23595796
You are the best kind of gf
>>
1.5 years. LDRs are tough.
>>
Last August with my ex. It's a shame, because sex with her was great. She was really into a load of fun kinky stuff as opposed to being exclusively into boring vanilla stuff like most women seem to be.
>>
File: 1429365412415.jpg (185 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1429365412415.jpg
185 KB, 1280x960
Was fucking someones girlfriend with this exact bodytype around about a year ago now. Been hung up on her ever since. Never been with anyone so good in the sack before- and haven't been with anyone at all since.
>>
Late December, had a fling with a married milf. Fucked her with her husband sleeping in the next room on a number of occasions. She wanted me to spend Christmas with them, 2weird5me, I bailed the fuck out of there. Thinking about it now, the husband was probably a cuck or something.
>>
Woke BF up to fuck me this morning.
>>
Last time I had sex was about 3-4 weeks ago. My gf always wants it, but I haven't had much of a sex drive lately.
>>
The last time I had sex was 3 years ago.
>>
Last night...came inside of her. This morning wake to her sucking me. I return the favor..taste my cum in her from last night. Fucking diamonds. Fuck her again..
>>
my husband woke me up in the middle of the night with his hard cock. gave him head till he busted, swallowed that then he fucked me in my ass while holding my face down I the pillows. my butt hurts this morning lol. butt hurt :p
>>
>>23596287

>3 years ago

Are you okay with that, or does it bother you?
>>
>>23596302
that's kind of nasty you like tasting your own cum
>>
Sunday. Watching some Ghost Adventures with the gf. No ghosts.. Nothing else to do. Sex.
>>
>>23596302
>>23596324

I'm okay with a kiss after a blowjob after she swallowed or something, but the idea of the cum sitting in her vagina all night and you licking it and enjoying it grosses me outtttt.
>>
>>23594381
February.
Random chick picked up on tinder, ended up doing a threesome with one of my friends.
>>
sunday night, i fucked my second cousin
>>
>>23596324
>>23596334

Mehhh...To each their own....it's my cum. It got in there from me cumming in her.

Im +40...From all the shit i have seen...Child birth..My two boys shitting... pissing and trowing up on me. Broken legs and arms from MX ridding...the last thing that can gross me out is the subtle taste of my cum in a pussy from the night before.
>>
>>23596357
yah I have kids myself. have given birth, all natural actually. I know stuff can get gross I just am weirded out by guys tasting there own cum. idk why
>>
3 years ago. With gf back then...
Fml
>>
July 2005
>>
File: 1459013064835.jpg (10 KB, 302x218) Image search: [Google]
1459013064835.jpg
10 KB, 302x218
Last week. My ex came over and basically cried in my arms about her cheating boyfriend then got me to fuck her. It was decent.

Pic related.
>>
20f, last time was on Sunday. we did it 4 times, used some toys, a lot of dirty talk. 10/10. this Saturday we're breaking out the restraints and whip, I can't wait. >:)
>>
23/M

4 years ago with my ex-gf. It sucks having a big sex drive and noone to share it with.
>>
>>23594742
It wasn't awkward at all. It was actually a really good time.

My experience was nothing like yours to be frank.

I think it was expensive and have no desire to pay for prositutes again(plus the risk/other factors are too much in the US). I only did it in the first place because people(both men and women) have been telling me for years I should do it because "sex isn't a big deal and it'll help you get over it" but those people had no idea what they were talking about. It just made me want to have sex in a natural(read: non-paid) setting where someone is attracted to me more. But I'm told quite frequently this isn't a possibility for me so I try to just not worry about it anymore. I'm mentally ill and have a really hard time getting people to speak to me at all. Plus I have very severe anger problems that I've been in therapy for years and neither those nor my mental health problems seem to be getting anything but worse so it's probably better I no have too much interaction of that kind anyway. I also don't think the amount of effort I"ve put in previously to trying to get know people or trying to have sex is worth the eventual reward at all.

I'm happy just having people to talk to online.
>>
>>23596810
Also the sex is a big deal thing is a really stupid thing because I never thought it was. I just wanted to get laid because I have a strong sex drive(doubly so after I started working out a lot). It's really weird to hear people tell me that since oftent he people saying that sort of shit are people who use things like Tinder or regularly talk about people they are dating, fucking, or want to date/fuck so it sounds really hypocritical and is basically saying "We're allowed to talk about it because we're sexhavers but you're not because you can't get laid." This comes off very condescending and high and mighty to me. Granted the only social interaction I've ever are with people I've met in real life from message boards I post on.

I think it's better to just isolate myself from this kind of interaction altogether. I find it nearly impossible to understand.
>>
>>23595548
Yeah fuck yourself. Question asked and I answered.
>>
Sunday full sex with gf
Though last night she gave me a really aggressive blowjob and fingered my b hole
Feels good bro
>>
>>23596176
+1
>>
End of February. I had two threesomes in two days in Angeles City.
>>
About 3 months ago with my ex Gf (she moved away so were pretty much on hiatus) Im becoming incredibly frustrated and am starting to try and meet other women on meet me and still cant find another hole to fuck
>>
Last week, with gf. Spooning. Again. I'm sexually bored I guess.
Is it alright to have more fun in solo?
>>
Saturday with bf. I had just gotten home from work and was feeling horny all day.
>>
File: xe5crvtybnum.jpg (98 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
xe5crvtybnum.jpg
98 KB, 704x960
this morning in the shower with my uncle :)
>>
>>23596863
Shut the fuck up then
>>
Two weeks ago, with my now ex. He gave me a full body orgasm, it was amazing. I miss him.
>>
Never.
I reckon I'd be a shit lay so fuck wasting someones time.
>>
>>23597142
Break up story?
>>
December 8th, 2014. After reading about some of these dry streaks, I don't feel as bad about mine now.
>>
Sunday morning. Had sex 4 times in total last weekend.

With a coworker who was still with another guy (not anymore).

We are now dating.
>>
Last night with my love <3
We have sex pretty regularly since we live together, almost every day. Hooray for long term relationships!
>>
>>23596334
That's why I always go pee and clean up after my bf comes inside me, plus it helps prevent UTIs so every woman should be doing it anyway. Then I don't feel bad about him finishing me off with his tongue. ;)
>>
>>23597166
We always butted heads a little bit, we had a big fight and when we went to talk about it it just escalated too far.
>>
This morning.

It wasn't with my boyfriend. Ha!
>>
11 years ago. I was 15.
>>
>>23594397
2-3 years for me if we don't count BJs and one random anal I had with tinder girl. I missed sex 3-4 times in few months because I suck at one night stands due to anxiety.
>>
>>23597501
At least one night stands are even an option for you. I have no idea how that shit works at all.
>>
>>23597559
I'm not getting laid on them so we are on same boat, even worse for me because I have to get home with balls the size of grapefruits.
>>
The end of October. Thought it was going to be a bf/gf thing, but we stopped talking a few days after that.
The loneliness is real
>>
File: Real-Men-Love.jpg (57 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
Real-Men-Love.jpg
57 KB, 480x720
>>23594381
last night
with gf
she was on her period, but you know what they say...
>>
Sunday, April 3, 2016. We had sex for hours. Passed out then had sex some more when he woke up for work. With my boyfrannnnn <3 Been dating since the beginning of November. I didn't know I could still be having this much sex for this long. I LOVE IT
>>
Two years ago. Lost my virginity to a girl who had a crush on me, banged three times, resented her for being too easy, and now I'm in a new town and school and haven't met anybody. I wish I knew how hookups work.
>>
>>23594381
sunday with my gf
>>
File: 1451273204437.png (217 KB, 447x547) Image search: [Google]
1451273204437.png
217 KB, 447x547
Whats sex?
>>
I think 3 days ago? With a friend. We insist we aren't a couple but we kind of are. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>23598162
how many had you had before him? just bad luck in the past?
>>
>>23594709
Why not just have the sex fuck? It's not big deal and feel good to cum
>>
>>23596176
>who said anything about gf?
>>
>>23596739
Women like you keep the world from burning down. Bless you for your service
>>
A few weeks more than a year ago, with now ex. Think today might be a year since she dumped me actually, not too sure.

This is my longest dry spell in a while. Briefly dated a college freshman that went nowhere. Got close with a bar hookup, but her roommate kicked me out. Fooled around with this girl who gave me super creepy vibes and decided to just walk her home and never talk to her again instead of going through with it.

Dunno man, been a weird year for me. Got dumped at a bad time, right before Uni graduation. Now I'm too busy to frequent tinder and bars, plus my social group is gone
>>
Close to a week ago, before I was on the rag - with my boyfriend. Yup. Relationship life. (;
>>
>>23594381
About 6 weeks ago.

>Saturday night
>Walking the streets
>Qt asks for a cigarette
>Asks if I can keep her company
>Walk and talk for 30 minutes
>Get to her house
>Go inside
>Fuck
>Pass out at 6
>Wake up at 7
>Take a photo
>Leave

Fairly standard.
>>
it was in mid feb of 2016, with a friends friend at a hotel. she was ok but let me take pictures and cum on her face, so she get bonus points. havent seen her since
>>23599423
i've had this happen before minus the cigarette
>>
>>23599435
The cigarette has just always been a great social lubricant for me. I'm very fucking handsome but shy as shit to begin so I've never once approached a girl. I still do alright.
>>
Last week with my girlfriend of 12 years. Our bodies are now so in sync that we can now elicit a sexual response in one another on a spiritual level.
>>
Guy: a month ago
Girl: 3 months ago

Girl is a fuck buddy. She's coming back next week.
>>
Last night with my fiance.
It was boring as fuck.

He came inside me, I didn't cum...but that surprising though
>>
File: nope.gif (496 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
496 KB, 500x255
Been about 5 years now. Was with one of my mother's co-workers. Gorgeous woman, looked younger than what she really was with a body to match. After her it's just been long distance dating, but everyone knows that it's just using your hand lol.
>>
Labor day last year.
>>
>>23599571
Well this makes me sad
>>
Last Friday with a guy I met on a night out. It was very good for a ONS. I would say he was out of my league. I feel like a slut sometimes.
>>
Never
No feels felt, it'll happen eventually.
>>
This past afternoon with my lady. She's a freak and we have the best sex, hands down.
>>
With my Girlfriend this morning, I have sex like at least 3 or 4 times a day. She's a sex animal, and we're kinky. Fucking good to be me.
>>
>>23599986
>>23600000
I miss relationship sex :/
>>
>>23600000
Those digits
>>
last night with my boyfriend, he wanted to do anal but my butt was too sensitive even though I wanted to, ugh. Now i won't see him for like 5 days.
>>
Bout 5 months with my ex. I am starting to crave it again
>>
>>23600010
It's better I think, there is more intimacy, plus finding out each other's preferences.
>>
Yesterday with my bf, it was awesome. He's a unique lover.
I'm sad that it's not happening tonight because I think I'll be starting my period tomorrow T.T
>>
>>23600050
Exactly. I love giving pleasure so finding out a guy's preferences is the best. Unfortunately they sometimes get bored of you anyway.
>>
>>23600010
I feel for you, I dont know what Id do without my girlfriend. Having sex with someone you love is just so much different and, imo, better.
>>
>>23600065
I don't have a problem getting sex if I want it, which helps with the high sex drive, but nothing beats dat emotional connecton.
>>
>>23600064
That's the best attitude to have, I'm sure whoever passed up you was just doing it because of repressed mommy issues anyway.
>>
>>23600148
Unfortunately the truth is that he found a hotter more outgoing popular girl
>>
>>23600170
Well you win some, you lose some. I'm sure you'll run across someone who would be better for the part anyway.
>>
>>23600188
My worry is that even if I do I'll always secretly want to go running back to him
>>
>>23600199
Pics of tits?
>>
>>23600199
You should always have the outlook that what you do is solely your own responsibility. If you truly know that you don't want this, then you should be able to always defeat the notion.
>>
>>23600213
>PIC REQUEST STRAIGHT OUT OF NOWHERE
How about nope
>>
>>23600220
I truly want him back though. He knows he could have me the second he asks.
>>
>>23600237
Why do you subordinate yourself? What is so appealing about someone so cold to you?
>>
This morning, with GF.
>>
>>23600252
I've never met anyone like him, and I loved being his. I suppose often people want what they can't have. But I've had him so I know what it's like being with him, and I want that feeling back, even if it means I'm his bit on the side.
>>
>>23594381
July.

I'm too awkward and ugly to approach girls, or for them to approach me.

Someone hold me.
>>
>>23600681
:(
Be more confident. You don't know who might say yes.
>>
>>23599339
If you're referring to that night in particular it was because we couldn't find a private bed anywhere and we were messing around in his car. Too cramped to do anything else.
But in general, various reasons. I don't want to have full blown penetrative sex outside a comfortable relationship, mostly because it'll be my first time and I know it's going to suck and be painful and just all around awkward for everyone involved. But also because if hey, a whoops happens and I get preggo, I'd rather deal with that with someone I actually kind of like and actually know their last name in the morning.
I'm actually pretty phobic of getting pregnant in general though, like I'm terrified of cum coming anywhere near my vag. I avoid it whenever possible.When the time does come and I do decide to fuck someone, 3 minimum forms of contracetive. Condoms, I'm on the pill, then something else, spermicide maybe. Also have a bigger than average fear of STD's, and with a rando it's heightened. Idk maybe its no big deal to guys but damn that pregnancy scare is the most life ending thing in the world man.
But also because god damn penetration just does not feel good. I can't get off to it, and its actually more a turn off than anything. Itd basically be something I just grin and bare through because I wanted to do something special for my guy. So I wouldn't be cumming anyways. I'd rather just play with dicks with my hands and pray someday I can experience what it's like to be eaten out. No guy I've ever blown has ever wanted to reciprocate. It looks like it'd feel really good. Better than fingers because it'd be softer and slower. Fingers have a weird texture my clit doesn't like much I guess.
>>
Last time I had sex was februrary with my gf. She's comin' back home in 4 weeks, so May is when I get all the sex I want. hhnnnnnggggggg
>>
4 hours ago. With my GF.

I just love cumming inside her juciy vagina.
>>
>>23594381
A week ago with my wife for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>23594381
I can't recall. I just fap to camwhores and shemale porn
>>
January this year, with a prostitute, on my birthday.
Asian woman, claims she was in her early 30s, but I'd guess that she was more likely in her mid to late 40s. She still looked alright though.
I didn't cum.

Before that it was on my birthday in 2013.
Black English chick I met in the bar/club attached to the Backpackers Hostel I was staying in.
>>
>>23594381
I'm a 29 year old khhv.
I am 2 weeks from wizadry and eternal damnation.
Why is life so cruel?
I tried my best in school, work, to be nice with men and women, but all to no avail.
I just want to die
>>
About 2 weeks ago but my gf was a psycho so I broke up with her and now I'm alone
>>
3 months with a bf turned fwb which is the worst idea ever. I feel I'm over him though because of circumstances. Hung up on an ex ldr but he's dating a blonde bombshell as messed up as him. I'm a masochist.
>>
>>23601899
That feel
>>
Once or twice a day, alomost every day sine 1/4/2012.

Most recently, this morning I fucked and DP'd two women and was blown by the bi-guy. Being blow by a guy was odd, but it amused the women so wtf. I'm driving across the USA from SF to NYC and back with my wife, picking up girls for 3-somes along the way every other night or so. Last night was our first couple... I think they hooked up with us because I could buy them beer; they were a little younger than we had expected...
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.