[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Colorado/Denver here? 20 year old guy looking for some buddies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ezAxc.png (197 KB, 1920x1279) Image search: [Google]
ezAxc.png
197 KB, 1920x1279
Who Colorado/Denver here? 20 year old guy looking for some buddies and people to buy weed from.
>>
>>23593319
Are you a transplant?
>>
>>23593396

Yah I am. No one cares in real life though.
>>
>>23593418
Yes they do, everyone in this state is just too nice to tell you they hate you
>>
File: me.jpg (39 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
39 KB, 540x960
Just moved from Western Denver to the border of Denver and Aurora, don't really know anyone out here, looking for friends to chill with vidya etc. Random conversation would be nice.

25/m/Straight

Kik: JohnnyAndTheDance

Also trying to score maybe some benzos or opiates but it's not like a super serious fiendish thing.
>>
>>23593319
Fort Collins here
>>
>>23594024
I tell those faggots I hate them. Made me move away from all my friends and family with the fucking rent hike. You faggot transplants don't know shit about what the land wants. Fuck's sake I hope we get a Governor that only allows medical for hospitalized patients and those who've been here over 10 years.
>>
Transplant here, Colorado Springs. I work for an earthmoving company. Transplant making more room for transplants. Seems like none of you people here want to work in the dirt, everyone employed is from out of state, that seems to be the trend here in this business. Not sure who's to blame for that one.
>>
>>23594024
This is correct. Go the fuck back where you came from. We don't need anymore fucktards moving here for weed.
>>
>>23596662
>>23595484
>>23594024

>implying I moved here solely for marijuana
>>
>>23596747
>>23596231
>>23593418
Honestly, Colorado is facing a lot of problems with the recent flood of people. But who cares. Let's just go to a bar or get high together.
>>
as much as I miss Colorado I don't miss the pretentious locals. Most of which aren't even born in the state.
>>
>>23596231
That's because all the fucking locals are leaving so the rent doesn't fucking triple and we get more traffic and pollution than we can handle
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.