[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on a social mission to talk to gossip and see what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 2133x2011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 2133x2011
I'm on a social mission to talk to gossip and see what beautiful people look like and what they're like.So far in life in Canada I've seen 1 beautiful woman and she was from Zurich.

I tried to get on beautifulpeople.com with my pic but was shot to death within 5 minutes with no and absolutely not votes!

Is there any beautiful women on this site? If you've ever spoken to one what are they like? The foreign one I spoke to seemed okay but in decades it was the only experience talking to one.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 146x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 146x229
This is what the woman looked like. She looked better in person though. Where do attractive people go on the internet so I can read how they talk?
>>
No one knows what the pretty women personalities are like?
Are they air heads? Really trashy type people?

I checked out that beauty site and most of the women are average and less than 6's with several who'd be a 0. So the site has got to be a major load of shit!

Someone's gotta know where to find pretty women to talk to?
>>
Don't give up yo.
Filename.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1socY_ptN4
>>
File: 0oooo_.jpg (119 KB, 800x927) Image search: [Google]
0oooo_.jpg
119 KB, 800x927
fffft forgot file.
>>
I found an interesting site today.
Kelownasucks.com

If you like information that teaches you about a people that site tells a lot about what Canadians are truly like

Just thought I'd post that since your video didn't seem related to the topic I tried to start. Is it trendy to do that type of stuff now?
>>
It is for me. Going to check your site.
>>
>This country is beyond corrupted with scum bags.

I always thought Canada was good? Doesn't even have cops etc.
>>
>This Photo was made by GOD

Can't argue against rofl. Ignore vid, I'm bored.
>>
>>23594771
I'm bored to. That shadow picture by God is actually interesting I think. It looks like a hand drawing a dog face and as you rotate the pic you can see faces.
>>
>>23594794

Holy fuck i was literally going to do that.
>>
>>23594771
Maybe I just find things interesting like that. Like art that looks like different stuff depending on angle you view it from.
>>
Bro sky
>>
>>23594801
Someone scrambled my brains recently. I find myself saying things wrong. For example, saying I find things interesting like that instead of I find things like that interesting.

Something wrong with my brains
>>
>>23594811
Me too fml. I'm one of a retard.
>>
You ever speak to beautiful women and know what they're personalities are like?
>>
I look at them, sometimes all it takes is a look.
>>
I was thinking of stuff I'd like to know about in life and wonder about women. I've only known lying cunts in my life.
>>
Not the only one. I do too. I haven't found too many I could hold a conversation or two.
>>
>>23594825
You can know a personality just from looking at them? I've been attracted to three people in my life. One called me a loser, another said I was a deranged piece of shit, and barely spoke to the third but she seemed nice.
>>
>>23594847
Just an estimate, but for the most part maybe. Nobody really knows. Can't know, won't know. When you jump from one rock to the next, you can't really see your next rock. I was, or am attracted to two. One left.
>>
>>23594856
Do you like art?
>>
>>23594870
I've been collecting nature art that looks like faces... I'm weird i guess
>>
>>23594870
Not really. I feel as if there is too much pretentiousness in them. I do appreciate art. I can't explain.
>>
>>23594872

I appreciate it.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 800x600
>>23594886
Can you see a one eyed face with a nazi mustache in this pic?
>>
>>23594886
I like cloud and shadow art.
>>
File: unknown.png (104 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
104 KB, 640x400
monocle and stache
>>
File: 1459828337777.jpg (26 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459828337777.jpg
26 KB, 800x600
I see a face with one eye closed and the other eye as if gouged out and resting on the nose like this.
>>
File: unknown.png (118 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
118 KB, 640x400
>>23594941
I see the eye now.
>>
>>23594941
See it well now. I guess we depict what we choose to depict.
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
This is one of my favorite pics. I see a fairly realistic face.
>>
>>23594968
yeah tilted
>>
>>23594972
What do you suppose the odds are that a human face would show up in the clouds? I wonder such things and it makes me think something made the cloud.
>>
>>23594984
Can't answer. Agnostic. Visual pattern is how I see it. Can be simulated.
>>
>>23595008
I've been agnostic most of my life.
I just saw a lot of nature art and it was interesting to think of there being a god
>>
Try to draw something on a paper then rotate. Connect the dots you'll get a picture. Yeh fuck skewl, doodling ftw.
>>
>>23595019
I don't know, but I hope you find your answer. Talk to you again.
>>
>>23595021
I wish I would've got a better education and career. Cya around
>>
>>23595043
I wish the opposite.
>>
anyone else care to distract me with chat for a while? I'm done talking about art now. I need someone to teach me how to find and talk to beautiful women or tell me if they're nice people.
>>
>>23595046
Why would someone want less education? I've always been taught you got a better chance at almost everything if you're educated with good paying career.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.