[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are here then you are interested in being casted for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
If you are here then you are interested in being casted for Season 2 of Lover's Paradise. Where people connect, find love and create friendships that can last forever. If you are looking for more than a friendship then you are in the right place.

Lover's Paradise is a place where you can work on yourself to become the better man or woman you want to be. Not only do you work on yourself but you get to interact with others, hear their stories and together as a team you will leave being better people.

So let's get to it! When applying be yourself , answer honestly and most important HAVE FUN!

If you have any questions you may contact me on Kik - Franklyn94 or skype FrankFargas

Im looking for a diverse group of individuals both Male and Female. Any race or sexuality.
(This will be taking place on skype only text is required)
:)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RciI1-Cnb9eszMXHHItMYQO6i2WcQAH9ziyrPUFBDC4/viewform
>>
File: 1331160691799.jpg (45 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
1331160691799.jpg
45 KB, 400x328
Fuck off, I'm busy trying to impress a girl over the internet that I'll never meet.
>>
File: 1457184978890.jpg (102 KB, 883x960) Image search: [Google]
1457184978890.jpg
102 KB, 883x960
Oh fuck it, why not? I'll participate.
>>
>>23593213
Fuck it, I'm desperate enough to try
>>
How did the first season go? What is the age range?
>>
>>23593712
This
>>
>>23593213
this "show" has literally zero web presence how is that even possible?
>>
this is a skype thing i created . not really good with technology so I dont how to create websites
>>
I honestly don't have a specified age ranged yet and in the first season i created one successful couple and broke up two people that were NOT good for each other
>>
okay you can leave this thread then BYE dismissed peasant
>>
>>23594021
You don't even know how to reply to posts why should I trust you with my love life?
>>
okay how about to teach me how to reply to a post then :( i love you
>>
>>23594070
The doctor doesn't know how to ice skate why should i trust him with my life

>>23594085
Click where is says no.xxxxxxxx

Better pick me op and find me a qt wifey
I signed up like 3 threads ago

Also question what is the male/female ratio in the applications?
Also when are you going to send out emails or skype things?
>>
literally nothing happens in this group even though franklyn advertises it everywhere he can
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.