[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any bull (professional, casual or just some hung guy willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: qYG5dUmI.jpg (18 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
qYG5dUmI.jpg
18 KB, 400x267
Any bull (professional, casual or just some hung guy willing to fuck) close to Laredo, TX interested in fucking my young long-distance girlfriend and show it to me via skype or phone?
Post your contact info for further info.
Bonus points if you post a pic.
>>
Also cuckcontact general thread, I guess.
>>
File: Texbump.png (92 KB, 2000x1952) Image search: [Google]
Texbump.png
92 KB, 2000x1952
>>
>>23592226
Half-black half-white guy from Brownsville, TX. Green eyes, mildly dark skin, European facial features, athleticly build. 6 tall, 8inches endowed down there. Can fuck, if interested. Any pics of her?
>>
>>23593467

Of course I have some, but I don't feel comfortable posting them all over internet to keep the privacy.

But if you offer a way to contact you I can show you some.
>>
I'm in Laredo, TX

You lookin' for one or can I bring a friend? ;D
>>
>>23593868

Uh.. well, I didn't really considered that.
But I guess the more the merrier.

and you are quite close! wanna share some way to contact you?
>>
I'm game. I'd prefer not to talk to her or anything through an intermediary, but we'll see. My kik is whyamievendoingthis
>>
People interested can add me to a temp kik I made:

Name: Cucky Jones
Code: 00000111110101342
>>
>>23594037

Please, only people close to the location. I don't want to make a big deal of this.
It's better to be close to make it more casual.
>>
Hey guys this is prob not the best thread to post it in but I got a message from one of my tumblr matches asking what I was looking for and I said "hook up maybe?" she responds saying "I match with this chick in my town, she asks what im lookin for I say "friends or hookup" and then she sends this message saying her boyfriend has erectile dysfunction so they cant have sex but she doesn't wanna break up with him, so she asks me to hook up, and we should discuss it over email

think I should do it? It feels somewhat immoral but shes hot
>>
>>23594121
Do it! It's gonna be you or someone else
>>
>>23594121
Does he know about the situation? If so, sure. If not, no. I wouldn't either way, but I'm a monogamous fellow who hasn't been laid in almost four years.
>>
File: j3a7hWm.png (336 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
j3a7hWm.png
336 KB, 1024x776
>>23592226
Dis gon be gud
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.