[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i am looking for a boyfriend , i am a virgin girl from berlin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: menaked1.jpg (5 KB, 140x250) Image search: [Google]
menaked1.jpg
5 KB, 140x250
i am looking for a boyfriend , i am a virgin girl from berlin . anyone wants to date me ?
>>
>>23592200
Would date post more please
>>
File: menaked2.jpg (108 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
menaked2.jpg
108 KB, 1152x2048
>>23592200
i dont know why this stupid photo is so small
>>
also please rate me , make me feel beautiful
>>
Would Def date... great tits. Can we see more
>>
File: menaked3.jpg (20 KB, 540x850) Image search: [Google]
menaked3.jpg
20 KB, 540x850
>>23592207
>>23592223
only for you guys
>>
>>23592232
Oh fuck so hot... how about you lick your nipple. >>23592232
>>
so bad you cant put on a live show that would be the best thing ever
>>
post asshole
>>
>>23592270
>>23592300
no!! only if you guys date me
>>
Do you have Kik?
>>
>>23592361
angelfromlalune
>>
i would do tons more then just date you ;) but dating would be a def
>>
File: menaked4.png (248 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
menaked4.png
248 KB, 540x960
>>23592369

:*
>>
Would totally bang all night break for breakfast and then fuck the rest of the day
>>
>>23592406
yes please tell me more , post dicks guys
>>
Holy shit you're abhorrent.
>>
You're a real cutie! Love the red hair. Can we see your pussy aswell? Love firecrotches hehe! Thanks for sharing your body. :) Hope you find some decent people to talk to!
>>
>>23592418
tell me about the tattoo do you like it ?
>>
>>23592385
Surprisingly nice tits.
>>
>>23592411
Won't post but if kik will send cock
>>
>>23592433
Pretty creative tattoos! Do they have any specific meaning? The right one looks like a deer, and the left a frog or newt of some kind?
>>
>>23592211
You got some nice titties baby ;)
>>
would love to see more of you beautiful :) do you have kik? :)
>>
>>23592385
I'd like to bend you over to get a piece of that ass ;)
>>
File: photo.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>23592411
>>
>>23592440
Also will gladly elaborate on how I'd fuck you all night and day
>>
Wait how is this happening? This -1/10 chick who is probably just trolling gets loads of attention for showing tits but when a legit gorgeous girl timestamps and keeps her clothes on she gets harassed? Soc you're a damn joke.
>>
Imagine how ugly all these guys must be.
>>
>>23592477
It isn't even the girl in the photos. If you lookup her Kik that was posted it's another girl who does look hot. Double troll. I agree though. How there's this much positive attention idk
>>
>>23592433
Those tattoos are horrible.
>>
>>23592477
Maybe because some people legitimately enjoy the look and feel of bigger women, and likely understand that the "hot" camwhores are going to be swamped with tons of dudes so they won't give guys much time of day anyway.

Stay salty.
>you're probably a jealous female
>>
File: 1447938422249.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447938422249.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>23592200
>virgin
show us your pussy beautiful
>>
Lose weight.
At your size, it's not that hard. Just change your diet and do more light exercise.
You'd be pretty attractive with a better figure and some decent clothes.

However, since you're the kind to post this shit on /soc/, it's doubtful you have a decent enough personality to get the type of guy you'd like.

Plenty to work on, so get working.
Doesn't take much effort.
>>
File: muh dick.png (89 KB, 199x201) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.png
89 KB, 199x201
>>23592411
posting my soft cock
>>
>>23592556
I totally get that, that's what the big girl threads are for. But this is clearly a troll and you're all falling for it. It's amusing.

Not a salty female either, I just think it's sad that when legit, cute self respecting females post and don't get naked they get far more negativity than positivity and get called ugly attention whores. Yet when some troll posts a below average girl's nudes y'all lose your minds for it and no one calls them out for being an actual ugly attention whore. Double fuckin standards man I tell ya.
>>
>>23592693
>not a salty female
>more salt than a dead sea scroll
pick one
>>
>>23592719
Just white knighting for the qts

And you're still jerkin it to a troll mate it's the truth
>>
>>23592693
>But this is clearly a troll and you're all falling for it.
I know the person posting isn't her, I just don't feel the need to dis on a girl who ISN'T EVEN POSTING HERSELF.
>cute self respecting females post and don't get naked
To who are you referring? I haven't seen any cute girls post in non-nude threads who weren't being complete attention whores or bitches, so.
>>
>>23592776
Girl with the short dark hair who some dude photoshops all the time posted a thread a week or two ago and it was all harassment, she might be an attention whore yeah but so is this girl here and pretty much everyone else. Also the attractive ginger chick who timestamped got a looooot of shit, people were so mean to her. Same with the other redhead who posted a chat thread or something a few weeks back. Attention whores sure but EVERYONE on soc is an attention whore lol
>>
>>23592856
So you want to start shitposting this girl just to "get even"? What a tantrum...
>girls hate it when uglier girls get more attention than them topkek
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.