[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>homo >nigger >overweight Should I just kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1459294304826.jpg (80 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1459294304826.jpg
80 KB, 500x433
>homo
>nigger
>overweight

Should I just kill myself now or bask in the pain a little more?
>>
>>23586683
Are you a nigger or a negro?
If nigger kill self.
>>
>>23586686
negro but they lump us all together
>>
Sky Williams? Dont do it bro I love your content! :>
>>
It's 2016.

There are armies of tumblrettes fighting for you.
>>
>>23586703
who?

>>23586709
That does not help the empty void that my feelings are creating though.
>>
>>23586715
Don't worry, there are white straight fit people going through the same thing.

I don't know your situation, but you are not alone.

Personally, just going to the gym 30 minutes a few times a week really helps me forget/ignore the lingering loneliness.
>>
From what I've seen on TV you should move to NYC
>>
>>23586734
I am in NYC, that's what makes it even worse.
>>
Work out and get on some medication for depression, get fit and go fuck some twinks thirsty for bbc
>>
>>23586729
There are? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it, considering how easy it is for them to find a boyfriend, or hell, even a girlfriend

>>23586770
Random hookups are what I'm not looking for.
>>
>>23586695
Black guy here, You're an idiot already for calling yourself a nigger you value yourself so little go on and kill yourself then.
>>
>>23586788
I'm white, straight, fit, and considered attractive. I haven't found a gf and I'm 22. :^)
>>
>>23586825
Years of /b/ have made the word literally a joke for me. I don't actually mean it.

>>23586837
that's odd. nobody out there for you?
>>
>>23586683
You can lose weight if you try, OP. I even went from 350 lbs (or more) down to 219 in a little over a year just by counting calories and choosing to eat vegetables and lean meats like chicken breast, tuna and pork loin over carbs and junk.

If you're not a gooftard that walks around with half his ass hanging out, then you're just fine.

And being gay is becoming less and less of something that bothers people.
>>
>>23586861
I am losing weight, it's just a slow process

And my problem is that I've got nobody to share life with,
>>
Post pics
>>
>>23586953
not in this lifetime
>>
>>23586934
The whole of /soc/ is people sharing their skype, kik or steam info and you have a good chance to find someone who shares much in common with you.
If you prefer offline, well, you have to keep going out there and looking. You're probably pretty young, so don't get discouraged over it. I'm sure you're a fine person and there's a guy out there waiting for you, OP.
>>
>>23586979
>and all of them have a problem with fat.
>>
>>23586683
is your penis at least average size and circumcised?
>>
>>23587024
Yes to the first and no to the second.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.