[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone used Craiglist for casual sex? I sorta want to give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Has anyone used Craiglist for casual sex? I sorta want to give it a go; but I also don't fancy getting stabbed. Can anyone vouch for it? 95% of the posts on there seem fake.
>>
>>23585892
If you're looking at w4m CE, then yes 95%+ of the posts are either hookers, spam, or gay dudes
But if you know how to filter out that shit you can find a few real posts. I've hooked up with a bunch of girls from CL.
>>
>>23585892
I had a cuckold threesome last August. Lads girlfriend wanted to be fucked in front of him. It was pretty good actually.

I've got another meet planned for tomorrow with a girl I've been chatting to, sent a hundred or so messages since Friday, she's sent me a few pics and the exif data came back as local to where she says she lives and taken 01/04, so om pretty confident she's legit.

She's confessed that she's up for trying anything, and really wants to try watersports.

Craigslist is always a risk, but if you make sure you meet somewhere public and don't have anything valuable on you, you're pretty OK.
>>
>>23585892
yeah but it's time consuming. Like >>23585930 said, there are guys that want to be cucked on there. It helps if you write a good description and attach pics to your own ads.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.