[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TL;DR I've posted once on here before so I'm kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 720x960
TL;DR
I've posted once on here before so I'm kind of new, and this is for anyone into DDLG/DDLB. I'm 18 (almost 19) and I'm a little boy looking for a daddy, or just some advice. Anyone who knows the lifestyle knows it's not all about sex, so please just talk to me if you're interested ;3; thanks ^~^
>>
>>23585704
I also have no idea where else to post this whoops
>>
>>23585704
Daddy wouldn't be proud to see his daughter posting this on 4chan
>>
>>23585704
I should also clarify that the pic is not me, considering I'm a boy and all.
>>
>>23585704
Hey little boy I'm interested better be a good boy or you'll get that cute little ass spanked
>>
File: tumblr_myhoetIqcu1sirksuo1_400.gif (31 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myhoetIqcu1sirksuo1_400.gif
31 KB, 350x350
I'm 19, F and English looking for a Daddy.

I hate not having a daddy it sucks :c I don't really know what to say about myself. I guess I'm not really a stereotypical little. I don't like dressing up in pink stuff, I have tattoos and piercings, I'm tall af and look pretty intimidating. The only give away that I'm a little is that I have teddies, my favourite colour is pink, I also own a lot of pink things, for instance my phone, my makeup bag, my lighter.

I'm a stoner little, so it would be amazing to find a daddy that's a stoner so that we can smoke up together and have stoned sex, that would be the best thing!

I'm bad at this stuff, so please feel free to ask me anything.
>>
>>23585749
OP here. It's really hard finding a daddy sometimes, I used to be a switch (sub/Dom) but I'm completely sub now because it's what I'm most comfty with. I have a few stuffies that exes gave me, but I'm barely getting completely into my little space since I turned 18 last year and can actually be more open to it.
I have tattoos as well but I'm pretty short n3n
>>
>>23585749
Hey little girl I'm a daddy who loves to smoke up and if you're good willing to buy pink things :)
>>
>>23585757
Maybe if we knew what you looked like, more people would be more interested.
>>
>>23585762
Hi! I don't really judge a Daddy on his ability to buy me things, so that doesn't matter to me, but I like that you smoke up. Do you have skype?
>>
>>23585772
Yes I do what is yours
>>
>>23585777
I do, it's sparkle.shit x3
>>
>>23585763
I guess I'm not too comfortable showing my face on here considering people might actually know me, but if anyone is interested at all, my kik is troubleintownsville
>>
>>23585797
I understand that. The thing is, the only thing we know about you is that you're a 19 male sub, who wants a daddy. Do you just want an online relationship, meet, strictly sexual, not sexual at all, etc.
>>
File: 1457012857663.jpg (359 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457012857663.jpg
359 KB, 960x1280
>>
>>23585805
Online or meet would both be okay with me, honestly. I'm very shy in person, and online until I open up more. I'd prefer a relationship of some sort, sexual and non-sexual at times. I'm in Mesa, AZ. Hopefully this helps a bit ;3;
>>
20/M/KY
Kinda chubby, looking for little girls to be a daddy for or dominant girls to be a little boy for. I like cartoons vidya and the booty, most of my interests branch out from those three. Chubby is ideally preferred but I love all shapes sizes and shades. Also into passable trans and sissies. Kik and skype are both skippymisfits24. I'll send you dank memes if you just love me ;3;
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 405x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 405x305
Bump
>>
>>23585749

Wouldn't mind starting off slow and getting to know each other first before we start doing anything sexual. I'm a fairly big stoner myself. Though I am vice president of the math team at my college

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.