[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because there's never enough people to do individual states.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (324 KB, 2000x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.png
324 KB, 2000x1296
Because there's never enough people to do individual states.
>>
M 22 IN also
>>
314/636/573 STL Missouri area
24/m/straight
kik: butterwut
>>
>>23582207
22/m/Chicago

Only interested in women!
>>
18/m/central&northern Michigan
Straight & bicurious
Tclark16hcs
No dick pics pls
>>
>>23584024
Tclark16hcs is kik
>>
18/m/Iowa City, Iowa
straight, kik is srtbuhvti
>>
24/m/Ohio 330. No homo.
>>
231/616/ michigan
23/M/ straight
## ## ##
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455934921311.jpg (55 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455934921311.jpg
55 KB, 960x540
St.Louis 314

25/M/straight

Looking to chat with F

Kik:Chainsmoker43
>>
evansville 812

26/m

down to just chat and maybe hang out.
>>
913/816 M Straight, Western KC. Looking for a hook up.
>>
715/218
m/22
>>
Minnesota here
21 m looking for people to chill with
Kik: SPQR_297
>>
>>23584003
do you have skype?
>>
29 / m / IL now, probably IA soon
>>
28/m/262 just north of Milwaukee
anyone up for hook up? Car fun possibly?
anonywis (kik or snap)
>>
20/Omaha

Just looking for people to maybe hang out with? Play games with? Don't have any friends.
Into warhammer 40k (tabletop), walking dead (comics&show), league of legends, ark, anything you suggest probably.

Interested in getting into hiking. I like photography so it'd be fun.

Kik tinytinybear
>>
19m 217
Interested in giving first time head
>>
>>23589077
If only you were 218...would've love getting head for the first time
>>
M/26/Northwest Indiana

Looking for someone interested in film/editing/vidya streaming.
>>
18/m/414

Dont care who you are or what you want I'm just bored. Just be specific on what you want to meet up for.

Kik: justanotheranon01
>>
314 M Gay
Looking for friends.
>>
M 25 417
Kik: mr.wongdong
Bi-curious hit me up
>>
816 Kansas City
>>
>>23589077
Bump

>>23589086
Lame...
>>
317/mtf/25

Pre-everything though. :/ Mainly into women, but if you're into good Metal, I don't mind making some friends.
>>
Uhhh, please don't lump beautiful Minnesota in with the rest of these shit holes thanks.
>>
>>23595136
Mtf (started hormones this week)/21
I'm in 715 though, got a Steam if you want to chat/play? What subgenres of metal btw?
>>
>>23595402
Ugh, I wish I was you and started hormones at 21. Hopefully I'll start sometime this year. :/

I don't have a steam, unfortunately. I do have a kik and email to throw out.

Subgenre wise, I'm mainly into Death, Black, and Doom Metal.
>>
>>23595427
Just make sure you don't procrastinate, I probably could have started a few months sooner if I would just have gotten out of bed more.
In metal I mostly listen to power, heavy, melodic and industrial metal.
>>
>>23595459
I've procrastinated for sooooooo long (as in, years). I'm hoping I get enough courage to set up an appointment with a therapist this week or next...

And nice. Not sure if you know who they are, but Grim Reaper just played my city back on Friday and I'm still kicking myself a bit for not going to the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJgv-qBBT3Y
Here's my email if you want: alteredaddress [at] hotmail.
>>
>>23595140
This
>>
>>23595489
Don't put back finding a medical doctor to prescribe though, that was the longest part of progressing through this for me. If your feelings are legitimate and your therapist is a decent person then you shouldn't have trouble getting a letter of referral from them; it was over a year between my first therapist appointment and getting prescribed just because I hadn't found anyone.
I'm in bed on my phone without headphones and people are sleeping in the next room so I'm not able to check that vid right now :/.
>>
>>23595511
Oh, my feelings are legitimate. I've been thinking about this every single day for the last decade and a half. I suppose it depends on where you are as a lot of other mtf's have started hrt after 3-6 months of seeing a therapist/etc. One thing for me that's going to hurt is the financial side of it as I don't have the most high paying job, ya know? But, in any case, it'd be worth it.

S'all good. If you want to talk more about Metal, trans related topics, or whatever, shoot me an email.
>>
317/m/25 bi kik is eziolol

looking to chat beer beej w/e
>>
>>23595739

Bruh...
>>
I think Beth Cox in Michigan gave me the herp :(
>>
>>23586465
Str8 22 male in evv. Got a kik?
>>
29/m/MN, straight here. MN somehow actually had a thread survive a few days on it's own. I'm still not sure what sort of sorcery was involved though.
>>
20/m/701
I'm moving to Roseville at the end of this school semester. What are some fun things to do in that area?
>>
23/ F/ Indiana
I like doms
>>
>>23597516
There's normally never anyone from Indiana on this site, but this is the post which will prove to be the exception to that rule.
>>
>>23597516
Kik?
>>
>>23597516
Whole fuck, 25/m indana reporting in
>>
20 / trans woman / 440
into other trans people and cis women
mostly looking for lewd but clean is cool too
tall, kinda chubby, almost four months on HRT
into music, nature, art, queer / lgbt stuff
not into men

kik is AlexErin9
>>
>>23598227
I have seen this copied and pasted on soo many threads. I am legitimately curious if you have had any success. I hope so becuase if not the rest not posting very often have no chance.
>>
>>23598261
I don't copy and paste my posts, I just keep them similar because it feels like the best way to go about what I'm posting for. What do you mean by that, though?
>>
27/m/gay
Chicago here. Looking for cute and twink guys for friends and fun!
>>
28/m/216 OH
straight
kik:EasyTarget87
>>
>>23597532
Are you blind, dude? Look just a handful of posts above in this thread.
>>
30, male, col ohio (614)
no dudes please
kik/sc bontejones
>>
25/m/630 (Aurora) straight

kik/skype: electricmountain
snapchat: electricmt

>m-m-maybe a midwest general won't be such a sausagefest-desu
>>
24/m/cali

Jmoney1030 sc
>>
>>23582207
M/19/IN
574 to be specific
>>
36/m/st8/SouthcentralIndiana
>>
314 STL 24 gay

im thirsting so hard for dro. Will travel to pick up :^)
>>
28 m 773 (chicago)
straight
kik: white_n0ise
>>
>>23589077
217 /27/m champaign area
you have kik?
>>
>>23589077

29 m 217 also, Champaign area here.
>>
19m/ champaign
sometimes wanna give head, kik is hotlikewater
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.