[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I kinda gross or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x1136
Am I kinda gross or something?
>>
>>23578839
To an extent, yes. You have an okay base to work with, but you need to refine it. Lose the stubble or grow it into a full beard. There is no middle point regarding facial hair. Get a different haircut. If you're okay with plastic surgery and can afford it, maybe a nose job (yours is a little fat).
>>
>>23578839
you look like a swamp troll
>>
I don't see anything wrong. Be adult, be yourself.
>>
>>23578854
I can't believe you're recommending me plastic surgery. How about I just kill myself instead? The world is pretty shit anyways and besides, I can't really relate with anybody.
>>23578865
:(
>>
>>23578947
Sure, if you want to be a faggot about it.
>>
>>23578951
There s nothing more faggoty than a white guy getting plastic surgery. If im a genetic fucked up mess than I guess I have no business mating or ever having fucked up children and I guess there's no such thing as eomancd for guys like me
>>
>>23578960
Meanwhile I'm not a weird autistic fuck with whatever problem he has, yet ignorant girls will continue to take his bait and fall into the trap that causes him to do whatever it is people keep babbling and hating on him for.
Quite frankly, i could give a shit about what anyone else looks like.... It's just disgusting and self hate inducing when everyone hates me
>>
>>23578839
I actually think you're kinda cute. But eh... that's just me. ;) Def love those cheekbones
>>
>>23578978
T-thanks. Are you by chance of the female variety?!
For me, Idk how to take the term kinda cute
>>
>>23578960
fucking checked brandon
>>
oh look, another whiny Brandon thread to hide.
>>23578947
you've been saying this for years. everyone knows you don't even have the guts for that.
>>
>>23579002
Maybe I will one day.... Obviously there's no compassion
>>
>>23578839
This guy used to post in 420chan's /qq/ all the time asking what was wrong with him
>>
>>23579024
I'm a lost soul
>>
Tfw artificial intelligence
>>
>>23579035
2 sec later
I'm afraid to post again and being "hmmm"
>>
>>23579035
I bet the program is only determining symmetry
>>
>>23579040
Yep. Notice the angles of the two pictures you took. The first one you're looking more face out at the camera, the second picture you're looking at the camera at an angle.

I seriously doubt a program can take into account all the complexities of what makes a human attractive
>>
>>23579030
Why can't you stop this shit? you look fine, it's your personality that sucks
>>
>>23579035
>tfw you couldn't say jack shit about how I look. Isn't that proof I'm a lost cause?

And yeah, sure, you're pretty.. But this is my thread. And all I see is a pretty girl ignoring my question
>>
>>23579049
Oh :/ yeah probably
>>
File: Ryans.png (523 KB, 1280x480) Image search: [Google]
Ryans.png
523 KB, 1280x480
>No Hat
38 Years Old & Nice

>Hat
23 Years Old & Ok

I'm 18 btw.
>>
File: lol.png (181 KB, 600x747) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
181 KB, 600x747
thx based ai
>>
>>23579054
I answered you by giving example of how that program works and that this is not relevant.
I also answered you directly many times since 2013-2014 and you IGNORED my posts and still asking the same question.
I tried explain you that you have wrong picture of yourself in your mind but I can also talk to stone
>>
>>23579065
Roar :D but you have bad light
>>
>>23579075
Sorry. I get let down easy and I'm hard on myself. I'm really not so bad. I haven't had much positivity
>>
>>23579086
>not so bad
spent 6 years spamming his sick fantasies, nudes and various other forms of harassment on anonymous people. sounds like a catch m8 (^:
>>
>>23578984
No I'm a guy lol.
>>
>>23579086
I partly understand you cause I have had something like bdd, I was focused on my apperiance and thought I'm ugliest girl in the world.
I wish you will get real view of yourself and just be happy
>>
>>23579102
Yeah bdd really does suck. It's definitely a strong battle. I just need happier times my way
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.