[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi I'm a 18 year old girl who's into extreme submission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sperm-and-egg.gif (63 KB, 605x375) Image search: [Google]
sperm-and-egg.gif
63 KB, 605x375
Hi I'm a 18 year old girl who's into extreme submission and breeding and looking to meet like minded guys oh also I'd love something in real life.
>>
If you want to get something going in real life, let's first start out with what country you're from
>>
>>23577418
>breeding
I'm from france :)
>>
>>23577437
Post a pic and then I could consider filling you up or not
>>
>>23577437
If you are from the northern part of France we can work something out.
>>
>>23577453
What's your kik
>>
>>23577461
What's your kik? I'm from Paris
>>
I'm from Paris :)
Would love to chat with u
Kik : pylm12
>>
>>23577465
Roell93
>>
>>23577465
Paris here too.
Kik : riperoniii
>>
>>23577418
add me on kik
MEESTER_DIRK

i will fill u up and make you pregnant
>>
>>23577528
Aren't u that guy from the (self ?)autobumped thread ?
>>
>>23577418
ill clone you and make you all my slaves for eternally. only allowed to reproduce with me or yourselves. i will build a whole factory of you where youre strapped and cant move while theres hundreds of machines made to extract your precious fluids. milk, vagina juice, sweat. one machine even remote control orgasms you 1000 times per day. another showcases it to everyone and records your moans, collecting your sweat. there are dozens of you bred to be aggressive and rape each other. as well as thats what i'll be doing while grabbing your hair and securing your arms with no strength to resist (:
delsaber255 kik btw
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.