[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good picture? Honest answers appreciated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 640x799
Is this a good picture? Honest answers appreciated
>>
Your eyes look sad
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 640x799
Or this one? I want my crush to like me guys
>>
>>23576456
They are.
>>
>>23576458
You should probably send her a picture of your dick
Girls love that
>>
>>23576461
Ladies don't like sad eyes, they like happy ones, cheeky ones with mischievous glint in the eye. Don't be sad anon, I would send you a hug if I could.
>>
Like I mentioned before, you look hot, I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>23576447
you are adorable but you should take a nice high res photo!
>>
you look constipated here man.
>>
>>23576447
decent reaction photo to hearing about Zombie Apocalypse that started midday, while you were taking an afternoon nap. Now the social system and all your goals and dreams are as meaningless as your had half-wished to speculate they were...

>>23576458
This is the statement face. Statement of no statement, which is clearly your big statement. Dorian Gray/10
>>
>>23576447
>>23576458
try to take photos which aren't looking directly up your nostrils. otherwise you're pretty cute.
>>
>>23576447
You look fine OP.

>>23576465
This is why you're single
>>
>>23576447
Honestly bro? I'd get a haircut if I were you. And as for your second picture goes, dress a little bit nicer. Not saying go out and rent a tux by any means, just like a nicer t shirt, and fix your sweatshirt if you insist on wearing one. Also try to look happy, you look confused as hell in your second pic. As for your first pic, you look severely constipated. Angles and lighting arent helping much either. Just try a normal selfie. Good luck on your crush though man. Hope she likes you back. There's plenty o' fish in the sea
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.