[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figure this is the board with the highest concentration of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I figure this is the board with the highest concentration of normalfags. I never saw a thread in this style, so I might as well try. Worst that can happen is a hotpocket deleting this.

So, you normalfags reading this, mind stopping by and answer some dumb questions from social rejects? We're trying to improve and all, and it would help to know the basics.
>>
>>23574766
Protip: Everything's always legal if the police don't see you
>>
>>23574766
Can you write question/basic thread directly in simpliest way?
>>
>>23574766
Hang around people and get into shape. Even if you don't really interact it gives you some insight on how to speak to people.
>>
>>23574772
Wisdom.

>>23574782
Well I didn't write everything down, but let's see...

How many time do you spend with your friends? Do you see your best friend every day, other friends every few days or something, and so on? It occured to me that I don't have a good idea of how often you're expected to be with your acquaintances.

>>23574785
I'm working at getting in shape, hanging around people is trickier.
>>
>>23574797
Im not that anon but its easier following your own sense of will rather than to just abide others, it gets boring quickly.
Hang out as often as you want, eventually youll find people that want to hang out as much or as little as you do.
>>
>>23574806
Well that's kind of the thing, I never found someone I could be bothered to keep in contact with after we're no longer on the same class, apartment or whatever. So I don't know if I just never found someone who clicked with me, or if I'm fucking everything up.
>>
>>23574852
In general if youre not enjoying an activity, ie just hanging out to hang out, people are gonna notice and its either gonna come off as a lack of interest regarding themselves or insecurity.
Be yourself, doesnt mean you cant act slightly different than when youre alone. Even obama masturbates.
>>
>>23574880
Makes sense. I rarely look enthusiastic by default, I never thought it could be perceived as disinterest in them. I suppose it's the sort of thing a friend would warn me about... if only I hadn't driven them away first. Oh well.

I appreciate the insight, thanks.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.