[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
excited femanon here. gf and i just potentially got an apartment!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1353923874604.jpg (41 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
1353923874604.jpg
41 KB, 500x426
excited femanon here. gf and i just potentially got an apartment! now time to pack cause we move in two weeks. ugh. what's up with you guys today?
>>
Enjoying my first day off in two weeks, still have to go shopping, do laundry and workout later though. Currently enjoying some a gin and music.
>>
>>23572471
that sounds like a nice day. i don't drink, but otherwise sounds nice :) i have to do laundry too...blech.
>>
>>23572477
The only good thing is that I don't have to go to the laundry mat like some kind of peasant, not that I've ever seen one here.
>>
>>23572504
lmao I can't remember the last time I went to one. Same, though, I'm not sure if there even IS one where we currently live. Where are you from?
>>
>>23572512
I'm from Florida, but I've been living in the U.S Virgin Islands since August of last year. hbu?
>>
>>23572523
right now new mexico. from california originally. god these next two weeks is going to be a spastic hell...i hate being this under pressure, but it is our first place together! i mean, we've been living together for over a year but this'll be OUR place.
>>
>>23572542
I know that feel, the month or so leading up to me moving here was pure chaos Worked out good though, St. Thomas is a pretty comfy place. Ya'll moving into a good neighborhood?
>>
>>23572564
eh, yeah, it's nice enough. we lived around the place before, so there's that familiarity aspect with it so that's good. hopefully i can get a job up there too, that'd be great. i NEED a job.
>>
going to work, trying not to think about the pain inside
>>
>>23572587
>I NEED a job.
Without a doubt, luckily the company I worked for at the time brought me down here, so it wasn't nearly as stressful as it could of been.
How long have you been out of work for?
>>
>>23572601
what do you do?

>>23572615
see, that's a pretty sweet deal. um, forever actually lol aside from writing for a few websites from time to time, i've never had a real job but i really wanna get a job in a bookstore or comic shop, and maybe go become a kindergarten teacher at the same time if i can stand going to school.
>>
File: Overlord.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Overlord.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>23572634
cashier, it's not too bad

shit pay though, I could probably get a job that pay 4-6x more an hour if I worked hard for a month
>>
>>23572646
yeah but at least it's relatively simple, if you know math, which i don't so i can't do it lol i'd also get so anxious having to talk to people all day every day. ugh. i'm a mental trainwreck heh
>>
>>23572634
Well, now isn't the time to be picky, take whatever you can get for now. Soon however, the Arbeiterklasse shall rise against sie Proletariat, we will take their wealth and distribute it to the poor.
>>
>>23572667
>sie Proletariat
Oops, meant Bourgeois.
>>
>>23572667
it's not about being picky, cause i'm actually not, it's that i have autism and a lot of stuff i can't handle, so yeah...but yay for the revolution! it's about god damned time.
>>
>>23572453
Annoying female here. My gf and I just potentially got an apartment!
Now time to post on 4chan about it for attention. This post will have guaranteed replies because not only am I an attention whore, but also a LESBIAN! I had to mention that I'm female because LESBIANS!
Ugh.
What's up with you guys today? (I don't truly care, this entire thread is totally self serving!)
>>
File: 1444486143903.jpg (21 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
1444486143903.jpg
21 KB, 640x619
>>23572684
you have autism and have a gf?

>>23572657
you only need to know how to do 25+5, 25+10, or 25+1+1..etc

talking to people, you change. Not like you have to talk to them, I talk to like 1/2 of them depending on my mood and if they are cute
>>
>>23572453
Thanks for sharing you're a girl and a lesbian like anyone cares
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.