[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** Old one died so here i am again to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
Old one died so here i am again to build it back up once again.
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BUNRER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesnt include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
I'm a very successful 25M from New Jersey. Did very well for myself and am now retired believe it or not. If any females are near the tri state area and are looking for a mutually beneficial relationship, or if you are willing to move to New Jersey, and possibly travel around the country (mostly Florida) email me at [email protected] a picture and short description of yourself goes a long way. This is a serious offer and details can be discussed at a later time.

Please note, I will not accept any sort of links other than Img ur or photo attachments/txt in my email.

Looking forward to speaking with any of you.
>>
Most of the time the sugar babies I've contacted here are very flaky and disappear quickly. That being said I'm now talking to a potential sugar baby who seems sincere and we're planning to meet soon. Let's hope this finally goes somewhere.
>>
>>23570283
I dont mean to shit post you here so dont think of it that way.
Have you ever thought it's how you act/treat/talk to the girls?
I have had a few girls from many threads and most of them fall away after a time or just say they arent interested.
>>
File: 1456785151458.png (106 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1456785151458.png
106 KB, 289x289
>8. No paywhoring, begging, or soliciting.

These threads have always been agajbst board rules.

If you enjoy what's good left about /soc/ please report this thread. I certainly will be.
>>
>>23570290
I can understand why you would say that, with all the raging autistic manchildren lurking here. But I can assure you I'm not one of them, I'm a real sugar daddy. I'm always polite to the girls and don't try to ask for nudes. Usually the girls will show interest, be fun to talk to, then after "good night, talk to you again tomorrow!" never answer again.
>>
And speaking of raging autistic manchildren...

>>23570298
How many times do you need to be told these are hookup threads? Look up the definition of sugar, it has nothing to do with paywhoring.
>>
>>23570298
Considering i have been bumping and posting this thread for the last 6 months. I would like to say you are wrong. Also spam bots are my favourite.
>>23570306
Ah i see what you mean. I have had that numerous times. And one of the girls finally came back to me and she just told me she was bored of the concept. I suppose that comes back to the losing interest factor. And also i have met a few girls that like to be treated like shit.
>>
>>23570322
Potential sugar babies I've chatted with on kik are pretty much all on D status. Meaning the last message I wrote to them got delivered, but they haven't read it, or opened kik, or blocked me (can't imagine why though). Most likely they just got tired of it and haven't felt like chatting again.
>>
>>23570448
I dunno what to say about that really. It could be they are just to nice to say no... lol
>>
>>23570506
That's just the way it is. A numbers game. No matter how nice and interested a potential sugar baby seems, odds are high she will flake sooner rather than later. So better not take it personally, just move on.

But like I mentioned, one potential SB I'm talking to now is very promising. Really hoping this could lead somewhere.
>>
Is anyone interested in DD/lg relationship?
Not really money related.
I'm just a poor girl who never had a dad.
>>
>>23570776
Info?
>>
>>23570777
Kik- miaxxy
>>
>>23570805
anymore info?
>>
>>23570776

do you have a skype?
>>
>>23570809
Can you post yours?
>>
>>23570776
kik me jd_g4
>>
>>23570776
>>23570783
>>23570830
Waste of time, don't bother. Just goes around in circles. More fun listening to the Dead or Alive song on repeat.
>>
>>23570776
>>23570783
>>23570830
Yeah dont bother
>>
>Age?
20s
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight but I wouldn't be opposed to a sugar momma. However I only like straight men and I'd prefer not to waste anyone's time.
>Location?
United States east coast.
A sugar daddy that will care and provide for me in exchange for a well behaved submissive baby.
Scammers demanding nudes or sexting. Married men. Men that just want a paid camwhore.
>Pic?
Will send if we get along well but for a description I am very pale, kind of soft, light hair with light eyes, taller(so I prefer taller men), quiet, well mannered, smart, loyal, nurturing, and very feminine.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I really want a relationship where I feel protected and cherished in exchange I want to fufill everyone of your fantasies while providing you emotional support and company. I am very open sexually and love to perform well to please you.
Email first [email protected]

Also if other babies want to add me it's nice to have the networking so we can watch each others backs/share stories.
>>
>>23570851
>>23570884
I do feel a bit sorry for her. She clearly has issues. But since she's not willing to listen at all and goes off on her meltdowns, there's not really much anyone could do for her even if they tried.
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Bi

>Location?
Midwest

A sugar daddy, preferably online. Not really gifts, but an allowance.
not against paid camwhoring.

People who insist on irl meets. Any ddlg relationships.

>Pic?
Not here, amigo.

Made it pretty clear above.

kik: ohhellokittenx
>>
>>23571162
Never understood coming into these threads not wanting anything irl. Just go away.
>>
>>23571190
It's the expecting something for nothing philosophy and completely misunderstanding what a true sugar baby/daddy relationship is all about, and shy these threads are a waste a time.
>>
>>23571190
>>23571212
>>23571138
>>23570884

The ones which are referenced to stay away from are sociopaths looking for attention, so don't give them any, as all you'll do is go in circles with them. They are not interested in the true nature of SD/sb relations and are trying to con money from guys who would be gullible enough to just give it to them.
>>
>>23570776
Yeah, don't bother. I just want to whore myself out :^)
>>
>>23571282
You could start a daddy/little thread instead? They usually do pretty well.
>>
>>23571212
>>23571256

What doesn't make sense is that I've done this successfully a few times. Just never on /soc/. I've also dated a few women from this board. It's just the women on here are ultra flakey. Like what do they want?

It's not conversation, or attention, sex or meetups. They want money but who would give money to empty headed women who literally give nothing back?
>>
Reminder girls avoid dickqwe123@gmail he scams girls by trying to blackmail/threaten them from this thread. Goes by calixus on kik. Steam/twitch is luburium. He's been using alts as well. But if you do come across him and he threatens you he's all talk.
>>
>>23571502
Yeah he messaged me and I doubled checked with a friend was that same guy.

He just emailed again with:

On Thursday, March 31, 2016, 10:35 AM, Dada Dodo <[email protected]> wrote:

So you'll believe anything said on 4chan? what if some people pretending to be girls saying this and that and showing conversation pictures which could easily be faked by basically just texting yourself is true?

Well I could make this entire chatlog with us fake with photoshop and just post it too.

Didn't they teach you in school to be skeptical to sources on the internet, guess not.

I'm guessing that you'll believe anything you hear and see, everything on media on the TV, hell you'd believe an edited page of wikipedia too..
>>
18 m uk
Looking for a nice daddy to take care of me and give me some sugar i don't really do irl stuff so if you don't wanna givens sugar and just wanna Internet that's fine too
Kik: Sherrifftoast85
>>
>>23571359
As Barnum once said:

There's a sucker born every minute.
>>
>>23570283
>>23570506
>>23570594
On the opposite side how do you think we feel?
There are just as many girls getting treated like shit, only instead of complaining about it here we just give up. There are guys who's main intention is to waste our times and troll us, as least the girls that ignore you aren't doing it maliciously, they just can't be bothered to do something hateful and shut you down.

That said I think everyone is an asshole or a bitch and it's just a matter of finding someone you can put up with over their flaws.

I wish you luck with your potential baby, my last potential told me my opinion didn't matter that he had the money so it was his choice.
>>
>>23571719
You kind of make it sound like girls stop replying to us because we treat them like shit. I'm sure there are bad guys there who do. But some of us for sure are genuine and nice to the girls. So there are other reasons for girls to stop replying.
>>
>>23571719
That guy sounds like a legit asshole.

Plenty of good guys out there who just want to spoil you and give you attention in exchange for the same.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
UK
Either a sugar daddy or mommy, want to try out gay shit and get dollar, not much I'm not up for
>What are you NOT looking for?super super weird shit, but as I said before there isn't much I'm not up for
>Pic?
If you add me on kik there's a kind of recent selfie as my profile picture
Mostly just looking to be used for pleasure and then have some money thrown my way, I'd be open to other stuff
Kik is Mason.wants.you
(I know it's autistic I made it a few years ago)
>>
>>23571523
yeah he made me put a big bottle in my ass and then just left....
>>
>>23571817
It's usually one-sided. Most of guys want us to get naked right away, rather than building a real connection first in which we feel comfortable enough to share ourselves with them.
>>
>>23571856
There are good guys out there. You have chatted with a few. But you don't seem to know what you want. The good potential daddies will learn to stay away from you, as you have some issues they don't want to have to deal with. Sorry to say this. But try to read a bit into what people write to you and not be so self-absorbed?
>>
>>23571816
Like i said, they're not ignoring you maliciously, they just can't be bothered to shut you down.
For whatever reason they didn't they weren't interested anymore.

>>23571817
I'm not even here for the money, I want the dynamic of someone being my daddy and looking out for me and mentally building me up.
I want more of a daddy dom/little girl dynamic and that's what I told him.
>>
>>23571879
Seems like you focus on financial support rather than emotional
>>
>>23571884

May I ask where you're from?
>>
File: CarlPoppa.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CarlPoppa.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>>23571840
I'm guessing you've never heard of Barnum?
>>
>>23571892
I don't think so. You are just so difficult to try to communicate with.
>>
>>23571940
I'm really distant. That's why everyone sees me in this false light.
Sorry.
>>
>>23571884
>>23571905
Same poster on my phone, had to head to work.

I'm located in central Florida, I'm undecided on posting my BIOS again. I did in the last two and while the experience was mainly positive I didn't seem to have people with the same dynamic in mind messaging me.
>>
>>23571951
Okay. Well... how about trying to have an actual conversation the next time? Try to get a feel for the person you are chatting with? Don't go on a ranting tirade that people aren't interested in?
>>
>>23571979

Well I'm interested in chatting at least. See what happens maybe?
>>
>>23571994
If you want to post a throw away I'll messenger you. But till I decided if want another batch of messages I don't want to post mine yet.
>>
>>23572029
>>23571979
Still this poster, Ill be this ID while I'm on work wifi
>>23571994
>>
>>23571988
I want to hear a real voice. I want to get my daddy on a deeper level than just words. Texting leaves way too many mixed signals and misunderstandings.
>>
>>23572035

All the ID's - haha

My kik is snowman23456
>>
I'm interested in trying to be a sugar baby, but I have a long term BF. has anyone ever been in a situation like that? idk if that is too weird
>>
>>23572138

Not weird at all. If you make time for your Daddy then it should be just fine!
>>
>>23572138

Post your info - I'm sure someone will message you!!
>>
File: B56r9oSCYAA5ckH.jpg (27 KB, 703x377) Image search: [Google]
B56r9oSCYAA5ckH.jpg
27 KB, 703x377
LOL at some of these posts. I guess some women will twist things around as much as possible to rationalize being a hooker.
>>
>>23572257
Yes it's definitely all just the women. Not like there are awful men also or anything... http://imgur.com/a/Zk3To
>>
>>23572301
The non-sequitur is real, kids. How is that related to anything I said?

"Wow, sure are a lot of glorified prostitutes in this thread."

"MEN ARE CREEPY AND BAD SO THERE"

Jesus.
>>
>>23572257
>>23572312

>I guess some women will twist anything

Implying we need to twist anything and there aren't just awful people on both sides. Get over yourself. No men are creepy statement just proof of a perfect example.
>>
>>23572257
>>23572301
Ah, there he is again, the bitter virgin who shitposts on these threads whenever he sees one.
>>
>>23572321
So you're not arguing my point, then? Because you misquoted me in order to straw man and then attack my character.

Premise: women in this thread are rationalizing prostitution by calling it something else

Conclusion: women will twist things to avoid the moral taboo of acknowledging that they're offering sex for money

So where are you finding the problem, m8?
>>
>>23572339
Haha, here come the sock puppets with ad hominem shit. Why does my sexual history matter regarding my stated argument? Do you want me to fire back, "But I have lots of sex!" so you can direct the discussion into a defense of my character?

So fucking predictable you people are.
>>
>>23572347
You said women twist things. Now you are being more specific but >>23572301
Isn't wrong just because you further clarified. We understand now you are just angry at the entire concept of sugar babies. But we aren't the only ones partaking in this activity. If you don't approve of it then don't be involved in it!
>>
>>23572347
I do find it funny though that in these threads you'll always get people who are angry because women are offering money for sex or company but not much is said about the men paying for it (yes some people come in here and insult them but I am speaking more about the men who need to insult specially the females) not to mention the rare but occurring posts of men looking for sugar mommas or daddies.

You can make the argument that this kind of stuff is wrong or morally disgusting to you but it becomes a little silly and redpillish when all you do is attack the females instead of the whole population of people partaking.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
mtf
>Sexual Orientation?
whatever
>Location?
Washington
someone to help me out financially and emotionally
generally mean people, people that can't offer anything
>Pic?
I can send one if you message me
I'm a pre op trans girl (meaning I have a dick) and I honestly just want to be treated nicely and spoiled by someone. I can do almost anything online but it may take a week or two if you want to meet in person. also I'm super submissive sexually so I just want to make other people feel good and I don't care much about myself
> Kik.
prettydangsad
>>
>>23572350
Your arguments are valid, but these women want to stay comfortably delusional. You're talking to a wall.
>>
I'm starting to see a pattern here. Anyone else think that >>23572347 is the same guy that people at

>>23571502
>>23571523

are warning about? Angry, bitter, tries to get nudes from girls by threats or pretending to be a billionaire?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Canada (East Coast)
Someone to build a connection or bond with. Explore each others sexuality and chat to each other daily. Starting online first and then maybe meet up if things go well.
Ladies with a negative attitude and those looking to not exchange photos. Those who are in it for just the money, camwhores, pay for nudes.
>Pic?
I have one and many more.
I really am looking for a mutually beneficial relationship and i really like purchasing gifts for my sbs. Gifts that we can both enjoy are great such as toys, dresses and lingerie etc.
> Kik.
Likthekikplz
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
England
Financial support from either a mommy or a daddy
Overbearing people.
>Pic?
Not here, at least.
This is my first time doing something like this, but I'm interested. Please be patient with me, I'll need to take things slow initially. You should probably also know I'm overweight.
Kik: stjimmyo
E-Mail: [email protected]
>>
>>23572376
Oh boy 18 and already having grand delusions of switching genders. You know in many countries that form of brain washing us considered abuse, and probably in your case child abuse.
You poor thing. Hope you get smacked up the head a few times and wake up from this dream. My heart and prayers go out to you.
>>
>>23571327
Why are you asking? You're talking to a sb and she sent that picture? Looks like a youth hostel.
>>
if anyone here is interested im using my gf as a cum dumpster reply

i like sharing my gf,not a cuck
>>
What's more important to girls who are into this sort of thing? The age difference or the finances?
>>
>>23577263
Isn't that exactly what the cuckolding fetish is though? Like isn't that the dictionary definition?

Also, I feel like there are probably more appropriate threads for that.
>>
>>23577696
Everyone has different priorities. Some just like having a more mature guy acting as their caretaker, protector, mentor.
>>
I'm a very young gay male, and I REALLY NEED A DADDY
Kik:FANtastik12
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 750x1334
>Age?
I am 18 years old.
>Gender?
I am female (I go by nonbinary but I am female)
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
VA, good ol 757
A sugar daddy. I have really bad depression, and I grew up in a poor family. So whenever things that were bought that were materialistic items and not the necessities, it was something special. I still struggle with money. Materialistic items and cash have always been able to put a smile on my face. Someone to talk to as well. Someone who is young, within a ten-year age gap. Someone who is intelligent. Not overweight. Skinny or fit, or maybe a little bit of chub. Nice dick, nice personality, and preferrably taller than me. I am 5'6"
Well, I don't want to meet up. No videos. No Skype. Well, none of these at first. It'll take me time to get comfortable with that idea. No one over 29.
>Pic?
Me in pic.
Well, like I said above I'm lookin for an attractive (or average) sugar daddy, young ish or at least young ish looking. Someone I can talk to, carry on conversations with. I don't want to mooch entirely. Like, I don't want to use you. I want a friend too. You know? Intelligence is key.

>kik: insane.lycute
>tumblr: insane-lycute.tumblr.com

To get an idea of what kind of person I am, look through my wish lists: insane-lycute.tumblr.com/Amazon-wish-lists
>>
File: IMG_20151123_152405.jpg (43 KB, 259x651) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151123_152405.jpg
43 KB, 259x651
>Age?
<20
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
¿?
>Location?
Northern England
A local sugar daddy who will take me shopping and really take care of me, financially and emotionally
Guys who expect me to sleep with them because they took me for coffee or something
>Pic?
I'm relatively inexperienced, but love to experiment :3
Smoke signals or something
I'll post contact info if anyone takes my fancy
>>
>>23579386
So, basically, you want a wealthy, charming, good-looking benefactor who would throw money at you in exchange for you basically existing and talking to you?
>>
File: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg.gif (280 KB, 281x500) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg.gif
280 KB, 281x500
I really cute gerl i like meet older men
and be nice and marry for the green card

kik: subtractief
>>
>>23579419
post your contact info!
>>
>>23579501
Basically yes.
>>23579517
Wok on spec inglish first.
>>
It's probably futile to ask given the manchildren tantruming ITT, but I wanted to ask fellow femanons if any of you have been successful in finding a sugardaddy?
Is it a requirement for the relationship to be sexual i.e. sending nudes?
What's the nicest thing any sugardad has done for you? Did you have to do anything in return like sending nudes or meeting in person?
>>
>>23579550
Hello, I like ask u
what is spec?
>>
>>23579565
It was a joke. Targeting your spelling.
I meant work on your English but it was just a spelling mistake :)
>>
>>23579557
Not a SB, but a quick view from a SD. The answer is always "it depends" on what the two agree on.

>sexual
Almost certainly. A sugar relationship is still that, a relationship. Just like in any other relationship, if the two enjoy spending time together, then it would be strange if sex were not part of it.

>sending nudes
Not a requirement for me. And I understand it makes some potential SBs nervous. I don't ask for nudes, but if someone sends me them on her own, then I won't say no either. Still, that's not really relevant because...

>meeting in person
If that's not the eventual goal, then I wouldn't call it a sugar relationship at all.
>>
>>23579542
Post some info about you and I might if you seem nice :3
>>
>>23579943
I got bank, looks and talent in cunnilingus.

Among other things I pride myself in being a good cook and great at making someone feel cozy and warm.
>>
>>23579995
>I got bank, looks and talent in cunnilingus.
This might be the most cringeworthy thing I've ever read on /soc/

Good luck with your efforts, my man.
>>
Hi there,
M25 here. Seeking a Nice sugar baby. If you are interested just kik me.
Icemannn27
>>
Teen
Female
San Francisco Bay Area
ackmackack on kik and Snapchat
Looking for a sugar daddy I can actually meet
>>
>>23579386
>don't want to mooch entirely
>doesn't want to skype, video, has insane demands and wants money from it

Lel wut
>>
>>23579557
Yes. I have met a few genuine sugar daddy's from this thread. I have found one that was extremely compatible recently and we have a good time. You absolutely have to have a sexual aspect. Otherwise you're asking for them to give you money for no return. Whether they want nudes or actual meetups depends on the SD. I originally was looking for a balance of online and irl but was approached for online only. It's going pretty great. I personally don't want to be a personal camwhore I like the entire package so after discussing it we both decided we wanted the same thing. While it is online and it can be sexual we also talk regularly. Nicest thing one has done for me is offered to marry me probably lol I was flattered. Currently I get a weekly allowance but it's new so I'll have to let you know I'm a month or so if we are still going strong.

>>23579386
You want a boyfriend not a sugar daddy. Young, fit, tall, attractive, nice dick, and pays you to not skype/send videos/do anything sexual. That's not how it works. Especially with your Amazon wish list posted already lol. Try tinder.
>>
>>23580206
Not her posting
>>
>>23571502
I managed to find his facebook
>>
>>23579386
Sad truth is, this is how most women think. And what they want.

One sided, in their favor, with no amount of effort on their part. No strings attached so it is easy to pilfer someone with half a heart to give.
>>
>23580737

>One sided, in their favor, with no amount of effort on their part. No strings attached so it is easy to pilfer someone with half a heart to give.

So how the fuck are us guys, who are decent and generous, supposed to find girls who are willing to give us attention too? Ive been fucked over so many times I've lost patience and feel like every baby is just looking to grab and go.
>>
>>23580870
Trial and error for the most part. Thats how i found my girls. Also if they are really pushy or rushed you know they just want a quick buck.
>>
File: a6Eh9lN.jpg (44 KB, 225x400) Image search: [Google]
a6Eh9lN.jpg
44 KB, 225x400
18/f/northern va (703/571)

looking for cute older men willing to treat me and fuck me hard. I'll give you what you want if you give me what I want.

Financial Dom for cam.

If you're cool and smoke weed and need friends I'm always down BTW

Kik: yololori
>>
>>23581172
How is he supposed to fuck you through the fucking camera?
>>
>>23581695
kek
>>
>>23580153
Still seeking
>>
Sugardaddy seeking emo, goth, punk, babygirl. Kik: Sakolicious
>>
Rescuing this fine thread from oblivion.
>>
>>23570306
Dude I'd send you nudes
>>
>>23572138
I have! My boyfriend was completely understanding and so was my daddy. He actually enjoyed it when my boyfriend helped me take pictures and he liked being sent videos of me giving my boyfriend blowjobs and such.
>>
>>23573154
You sound sweet. I have quite a few friends in Canada. Mainly Nova Scotia. If you'd like to talk message me on kick. Proftitsmcgee
>>
>>23585493

Damn you sound fun. You should post contact info lol
>>
>>23585511
do you ever do anything sexual with your daddy though? How much time do you spend with them?

I mean irl btw, idk how online only sugar daddy would work, I mean, I guess I could do that but doesn't seem as fun.
>>
19f looking for a daddy
kik id is ashqueen1996
>>
>>23585511
That doesn't sound like a sugar daddy. That sounds like some old perv cuck. A sugar daddy would actually do sexual things with you.
>>
>>23587084
Most definitely a scammer dont give them the time of day.
>>
>>23587292
>>23587084
Yeah can confirm had to check in my phone. Already talked to her.
DO NOT CONTACT.
>>
>>23587360
What are you talking about? I haven't scammed anyone. Post proof of your chat
>>
>>23587392
Can confirm fake. Asked for a time stamp and was blocked
>>
File: 4.png (456 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
4.png
456 KB, 576x768
>>23587398
asshole stop lying
>>
>>23587404
Nice, but... maybe you can elaborate what you are looking for? And location? The actual sugar daddies here are not looking for online stuff but real life meetings.
>>
>>23587417
huh, maybe I should move threads then. Thanks for the help though
>>
>>23587404
Dat reverse image search tho, try harder yo
>>
>>23587398
>>23587417
>>23587431
That be a try-not-so-hard fake. Praise google-image-search!
>>
>>23587404
You're pretty. I hope others taught you not to trust the creep majority.
>>
>>23587404
Msged and seems to read but no reply :( maybe real but would be nice to receive something back!
>>
>>23587404

talked to her and she seems legit
>>
>>23588607
and fake
>>
>>23587404
pic from r/roastme lel
>>
27 m WI
looking for a female sugar baby. looking for someone between the ages of 21-30 and within a reasonable traveling distance. Want to meet IRL eventually, but I understand that that could take some time. Not required but encouraged; glasses, tattoos, piercings and mixed race. I have experience in being a sugar daddy to some local girls over the past few years. What you're willing and wanting to do and the compensation you're looking for can be negotiated. I tend to spoil girls, and like taking them for nights out.

KIK: pinching_a_loaf
>>
File: IMG_20151018_001012.jpg (146 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_001012.jpg
146 KB, 960x960
>>23579419
Bump for sexy rich guys
>>
>>23590067
Kind of hard with your location restriction if you're not willing to travel.
>>
>>23590083
I might travel, if you're paying of course, depends where too
>>
>>23590067

You remind me of an ex-girlfriend. Miss that girl.

Where abouts in the North? I might be relatively local.
>>
>>23590098
Aww I'm sorry :(
Newcastle-ish
>>
>>23590102

Ah, a Geordie.

Well, I'm 25/M/Oxford and I can always travel/provide it. Shall I leave you a throwaway skype?
>>
Anyone in auckland?

hmu nikanicrys
>>
>>23590127
(forgot to say I'm looking for a sugar daddy)
>>
>>23590093
A sugar daddy who couldn't pay for his sugar baby's travel is no real sugar daddy.
>>
>>23590067
What are you willing to do?
>>
>>23590303
I just want an otherwise normal relationship where you take care of me, that's all, nothing is really off limits :)
>>
>>23590314

Willing to move to California?
>>
>>23590318
Haha absolutely not
I'll take a free holiday there though!
Fly me over for a few weeks over summer and I'll be such a good girl for you :3
>>
>>23590067
Do you have kik?
>>
>>23590321
Lol kind of interested in you if we get off on the right track!
>>
>>23590321
That could be possible if the the limits are wide still.

Cali is a fun place in the summer
>>
>>23590333
I bet :D
I burn so easily though :(
>>
>>23590368

Your skin does look pretty sexy as it is
>>
>>23590368
You do look really cute :) take it no kik then? I'm interested.. take good care of you in every way.
>>
>>23590390

She does i think. I'm giving serious though to bringing her out for the summer.

Though I don't really need a good girl
>>
>>23590394
Tell me about it, i find her very charming! I need a good girl for once, and I'd treat her perfect as well. Just would obviously like to chat on there 1st tho to get to know.
>>
>>23590394
>>23590412
instead of talking to yourselves about the femanon sugar baby, why not make the effott...you know...TO TALK TO HER
>>
>>23590424
I asked her if she had a kik to talk to and no response? I'm not going to beg for it baka.
>>
>>23590424
Oh i already have
>>
>>23590437
Same. I asked not much else i can do lol..
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay
>Location?
Australia
A sugar daddy, someone who can take care of me, help me out financially and emotionally. I grew up quite poor with quite abusive parents so emotional support is important.
>What are you not looking for?
Someone that just wants sex straight away, but other than that im pretty open
>Pic?
I can send one
Id like something that can benefit both of us, if i find a daddy id like knowing that i can make him happy too

email is [email protected] and my skype is aaron.s970
>>
Is it possible to be a sb if you have a baby? :/
>>
>>23590615
I don't see why not. But you need to arrange it so that when you are spending time with your sd, the baby is out of the way, taken care of elsewhere.
>>
Why is it so hard to find a nice looking REAL chick to cam with? Fuck me you think those parameters would be easy to fill....
>>
Already have an ongoing SB, but looking for a second one to fill a particular time period of the day.

Basically looking to get daily pics in the morning east coast and random flirts/msg. Weekly allowance and attention in exchange.

If we get along well, I will fly you over to my place near the beach later on, but that's another arrangement.

Kik breakfastinc with details of what you are looking for.
>>
>>23590838
>cam

You're in a sugar thread...
>>
ok just a weird question but I'm a small cute twinky boy and I don't know if there are any sugar daddies interested in that but if you wanna buy me cute outfits and toys post your kik
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Oceania
A daddy to take care of me emotionally and financially.
Fakes and assholes.
I'm a virgin and love to dress up.
[email protected]
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Milwaukee, WI (414/262)
Looking for a girl who wants to get together a few times a month. Chill out, watch some movies get some food, ect. I'm not just looking to fuck and move on, i'd like a girl who would enjoy spending her time with me. Things need to be kept casual, last arrangement i had the girl fell for me and wanted to have a serious relationship, that is not what i'm looking for at all. You give me company and good times and i give you money for bills or shopping or whatever the fuck you want, pretty simple.
Like i said above, i want to keep things casual. I'm a busy guy and work a lot so I'm only going to want to meet a few times a month. I'm not looking for anything online, only real dates.
>Pic?
email me

>How can some one contact you
jtpabst at mail dot com
>>
>18
>f
>bi
>not meeting up
>looking to cam or sell pics
>not looking for someone to be sweet with or talk to every single day
>no pic here sorry:/ once we start talking
>my email is 4chanandchill on gmail. if we get along we can move to kik or skype
>>
>>23590696
That counts me out, then. I'm a single parent.
>>
>>23593830
I'm a single mom and do it. I usually don't even tell them unless it's a more active serious relationship. Keep the two worlds very separate. It's nice too bc I don't like to date as a single mom. So I still get the best parts of a relationship without the complications. Obviously you shouldn't be introducing your kid to a SD or having your kid hang out on dates... Get a baby sitter.
>>
>>23579419

>Age?
>35
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Northern England
A youthful energetic happy girl to make me feel as young as I wish I was. Someone that I can spoil a little.
Girls who expect moneymoneymoney right off the bat, have unrealistic expectations, or are just whoring
>Pic?
Contact me for a pic.
I'm pretty experienced, but there's always rom for experimentation
I'm not puting any real contact details up here, but you can reach me on this
kik to establish contact: socthrowaway2
>>
>>23593850
Very good advice. Thank you!
>>
>>23593172
Oceania? NZ, australia or Fiji?
>>
>>23570153
I'm poor :(
And you're probably too uggo to be a sugar baby - or you'd be on AshleyMadison.
>>
File: IMG_20160309_175933.jpg (815 KB, 1819x3074) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160309_175933.jpg
815 KB, 1819x3074
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Mostly to guys, but open to girls.
>Location?
Online only.
Intellectual and sexual chemistry.
I don't do camming, videos or skyping.
>Pic?

I love lingerie, toys, dressing up, selling used panties and pussypops, learning about the weirdest kinks. I love talking about many subjects and I do this for fun and not out of necessity; I want to enjoy myself just as much as you, so a mutual interest is key for me.
[email protected]
>>
(Transgender MtF)Last time I did this I didn’t really find what I was looking for so some copypasta. I am tired of being a 19 year old male living in a small country town, so I have decided that I want to spend my summer in ANY CITY IN THE US, find a summer job or an internship somewhere and take HRT to become a girl. I have not started HRT yet. I am looking for someone out there who would like to have a live in “slave” type situation going on. Or just some cool transgirls I can live with for a bit. I would like to work in the morning-afternoon or take a community college class, and live with you during the night. I would be your maid and cook and bdsm slave. I will always be dressed up in girl clothes (maid outfit, fetishwear, dresses) or nude in your place no exceptions .Hopefully I can find someone on here that is willing to be my master. I like almost everything except pain, being videotaped or recorded or photographed, and shit I’m fine with everything else. Stats= 145 lbs white male (soon female) nerd. I will probably be playing video games, magic the gathering, or watching anime all night when I am not working or having fun with you. I like being shared. I am bisexual. I plan to be a slave June and July. No face pics until i get to know you. Please contact me for more information. KIK= 145io83
>>
File: 1403925515995.png (416 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1403925515995.png
416 KB, 600x452
>>23595370
>Online only
>expects money or things of monetary value
>>
>>23595370
>online only
>no camming

Which leaves what, exactly?
>>
>>23595370
What a completely pointless post
>>
>Age 18

>Gender Female

>Sexual Orientation Straight

>Location Perpignan , France

>What are you looking for . I'm looking to be some daddies slutty submissive housewife and have his children

>What are you NOT looking for? Time wasters who only want nudes or are not serious

>Pic I won't post one on here but after a get to know the guy I'll be more than happy to send the occasional pic as long as he's not demanding them

>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm willing to relocate or emigrate and this is an in real life thing I'm looking for

>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Kik is lucybrady18
>>
>>23595438

Pictures, chatting and sexting, essentially.

Online may seem pointless to some and it's fine. To each their own, really.
>>
>>23595374
I see you didnt take option B and kill yourself. I have failed in my advice giving.
>>
>>23595370
Pussypops... im intrigued! Emailed and would love one if it came from that pussy! :)
>>
24M
Sissy Twink
Looking for a sugar daddy to dress me up like a sexy slut and train me to be his perfect girl. I am just looking for extra money to support my home, but my gf can't know. I am 6'0" tall, slender, naturally very smooth, with long legs and a girly round ass.

Cheaters_only is my kik
>>
Aren't all relationships a sugar daddy-baby dynamic?
The typical housewife cleans and cooks at home while the husband goes to work to supply for the wife. It's another type of exchange except it's not socially frowned upon.

But now, I feel like normal guys I go to college with are profligates financially.
I've been wishing for a husband who will provide while I provide too. I guess like a sugar daddy, because who doesn't want to be spoiled but I want to be able to spoil him when I'm successful.

I think my only setback is that I've had sex before. :/

Does anyone else here think like this?
>>
>>23596027
> I think my only setback is that I've had sex before. :/
Unless you are specifically looking for a man who is hardcore religious or an insecure bitter neckbeard from /r9k/, that is a complete non-issue.
>>
If anyone's willing to talk and shit,
Skype ruokane
Snap ruokane
18/F/Bi/CAN
I'm down for anything.
>>
>>23596027
Your morales sound very, very great. What you explained would be my ideal relationship as well.
I love providing if I "get it back". I don't want to end up having a bitchy housewife that tells me to provide for her and behaves like an utter bitch
>>
>>23596027
Yes !!!
>>
>>23596027
Do you have a kik
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
East Coast, US
Gaming papa...one who is an engineer like me and ones who cares equally about person as they do about sexual side.
Quick fling daddies or ones just for lewds, I get paid enough to not care mew.
>Pic?
on request in kik
Im a cat, but also irish... and computers and 1&0s are my lifeblood I also cook very well
>How can some one contact you? Kik: isbreas
skype if i choose u, and steam comes with that too.
>>
>>23596588
Cant tell if serious. Or one of those other kin spastics.
>>
>>23595529
So you are a guy, pretending to be a girl to ERP for money.

People get that for free in Goldshire.
>>
>>23595513
Fake, fake, fake. Known spammer. Probably a guy.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Lady
>Sexual Orientation?
No preference.
>Location?
Southern USA
I'm looking or a mutual beneficial relationship,where i can get an allowance. I want a Daddy who will take care of me, and to where i can repay him back. A bit of ddlg or petplay is cute, but not needed.
Fake/Salt/Splenda Daddy. Anyone who just wants nudes. No Online.
>Pic?
If we click/talk i'll share a picture of me.
I'm in school so i can't travel much sorry. Also if i don't feel like we click i will tell you out straight, and i would want you to do the same.
gur0girl
(Spam and i will block just saying.)
>>
>>23595513
She's one of those fucking syrian refugees. That only wants kids so she can legally be in a "white" country. Only mentions marriage when you would otherwise be talking seriously.
>>
>>23596882
Let's play wow together
>>
>>23570153

>age
ask me when you message me

>gender
female

>sexual orientation
straight

>location
england

>what are you looking for?
a non-sexual daddy to care for me but also discipline me

>what are you not looking for?
any sort of sexual stuff

>kik
femsparkle
>>
>>23582490
Nice try loko
>>
>>23596882

So you've been a victim of such a terrible subterfuge? Is that why you feel the need to tell everyone you can see through such things now?

I can prove who I am in various ways, I thought that was obvious enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 640x1136
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
I prefer women but men are just as good
>Location?
England
Someone to look after and spoil me with money for games, music equipment, art supplies and clothes!
Someone who's going to leave without reason
>Pic?
You'll find out everything you need to when you message me
Kik is beecom
>>
>>23601473
Wants £100 for nothing. Avoid at all costs. Scam.
>>
>>23601473
>>
>>23601525
Wrong, I want £100 for camming. Scum.
>>
>>23601473
she looks even uglier on cam. 100 dollars was a complete scam.
>>
>>23601541
How is that even possible?
>>
>>23601537
£100 could buy an hour of sexy time with a hottie prostitute. Who would pay that much for camming?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160330-094139~01.png (995 KB, 1440x1387) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160330-094139~01.png
995 KB, 1440x1387
>Age?

>Gender?
Mtf, pre op but I'm passable

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight

>Location?
New england (moving soon tho)

pretty much just need help paying for surgeries and all of the medical transition-related stuff. I've been on hormones since I was a teenager but there are surgeries I want/need but can't afford. So, looking for a generous and caring daddy I guess. It'd pretty much make my dreams come true.

Guys who just want nudes. Flakes. Tranny chasers or other trannies.

>Pic?
I'll send you one

I kind of described this further up. Besides that, I've realized I think I might be asexual, so this wouldn't be a sexual arrangement.

My kik is abigail.jem
>>
21F here, any french daddies ?
>>
>>23601971
Oh, and I don't want money, just a older man to take care of me (sexually and emotionally).
>>
>>23601971
Not in France but pretty close. Maybe tell us a bit more about yourself first? Fill out OP's questions?
>>
>>23601971
>>23601991
potentially interested. Not from france but from Switzerland.
Je peux parle français aussi.
>>
>>23602125
>Je peux parle français aussi.

Not that well, apparently.
>>
>>23602249
Ayy, it's been years brochacho. I have a certificate though : ^)
I admit my french a shit because I wasn't interested in it at all, but I have no problems understanding frenchies.
>>
>>23602254
A moot point, since that poster probably just posted and left and won't return.
>>
>>23602281
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>23570783
sorry for not responding but I recently broke my phone
>>
>25/m/straight.
>midwest for another month, moving to Los Angeles this summer
>looking for a cute, submissive girl that is in CA or within a quick flight. More of a LG than SB thing, but that isn't to say I won't spend money on you!
>I don't want a girl that wants a huge allowance. I'm looking for more of an emotional & sexual relationship with someone that I can see often. Inexperienced girls a plus
>no pic on here, but I'm attractive and fit. ask me on kik
>kik: johniskillno
>>
>>23603461
yeah suuuuure
>>
File: rip.jpg (121 KB, 505x653) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
121 KB, 505x653
>>23603792
I really wish you were right
>>
>>23603892
yeah that really proves it...
>>
>>23603907
more salt pls
>>
>>23603917
so timestamp it if you're for real
>>
>>23603923
i'm for real that's why it's being fixed already
so i will get it back in 2weeks
you can always send me an email
[email protected]
>>
>>23603972
will you verify over that since you have a camera?
>>
>>23604000
send me a message and I will
>>
>>23604014
okay. will report back to the rest of you
>>
Daddy looking for baby...that sounds fucking weird.

Fresh out of law school and making great money, but have no one to spend it with. Good looking, but dating really sucks and I have no time for it.

>Age?

>Gender?

Male

>Sexual Orientation?

Straight

>Location?

Bay Area/San Francisco

Just a nice, pretty, and young girl. Maybe a college student around the area. Preferably white. Want to take you out to a nice dinner, Dolores Park, some plays or concerts. What happens after is up to you. Kinda just want to show you off.

Attitude. I'm not forcing you to fuck me, but if I say we're going to Phantom of the Opera, we're going to Phantom of the Opera.

>Pic?

After we exchange contact details.

I think I covered it all above. Please note that I'm not old, though. I'm 25.

Probably Skype. Only on request.
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight

>Location?
United Kingdom, South England!

I am looking for an older man that is okay with a serious online relation ship that may eventually lead onto a meet - But not for sure :)
I also would like a man that can support me with a weekly allowance and also a nice relationship so we can talk and have a good time talking as well as other things.

I am not looking for any timewasters, or people that try to force me to show nudes or other things!
Also nobody younger than me please.

>Pic?
I prefer to show on KIK :)

I covered all of it above, any questions feel free to contact me on KIK!
Make sure to leave a message that you wish to be my Sugar Daddy in your first KIK message - Just so I know you read all of this hehe

Contact me on KIK @Emilyzzx
>>
>>23604093
forgot i put age. i'm 25, not 24.
>>
>>23604099
>>What are you looking for?
>I am looking for an older man that is okay with a serious online relation ship that may eventually lead onto a meet - But not for sure :)
>>>But not for sure :)
>>>>not for sure
>>>>>not
>>>>>for
>>>>>sure

I kek'd
>>
Age?
>Gender
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
England
Someone with a weekly allowance that's not a hundred percent sexual
Pervs
>Pic?
I'll share on kik
I'm quite needy I won't accept fakes
Skype and kik eleener
>>
>>23604046
She's real. Also not looking for pay, for what it's worth
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Toronto
Seeking a sugar daddy who is interested in forming a relationship mainly looking for the girl friend experience. I am not opposed to traveling and am looking for a weekly allowance.
Someone who just wants to see me on Skype
>Pic?
Add me on Kik
Kik: Gemstonebabygirl
>>
>>23600525
>only willing to provide pics and letters
>pics can easily be some random girl on google images
>wont skype or cam
>only wants to be online
>obvious catfish

Not hard to tell that you aren't worth a penny.
>>
>>23604192
>>>23604179
>>needy
>>answers limited to 2-3 words lol

This, someone catfishing, since it's now gone. TRUE DAT!
>>
>>23604860
Get a job.
>>
>>23604415
Yes, she is real. That's not the problem. However, she has... issues...
>>
>>23605569
From what I've seen 99% of the people in here have some pretty serious issues.
>>
>>23605618
It's nowhere near as bad as that. The ones with issues are just the loudest. There are some decent sb's and sd's lurking here, believe it or not. You just have to filter through the garbage.
>>
>>23605701
>you just have to filter through the garbage
That garbage makes a vast majority of this thread, anon. I add 2-3 girls every week and I've yet to meet one that doesn't A) act like a special snowflake or B) demand money or some shit immediately. I'm aware it's definitely not everyone here. It's just easily the majority.
>>
>>23601971
I do, kik me to Fatilakofruitty
>>
>>23605709
Yes, you need patience, and go through lots. Then again it's no different on any dating sites. Incidentally I just recently started messaging someone from a sugar thread and it seems to be going well so far. So well we're planning on meeting soon. Here's to hoping something will come out of it.
>>
>>23605861
Yea, I'm aware it's a numbers game. It's just very easy to see that a good amount of these people are just god damn awful. Good luck with the meet, anon.
>>
>>23605569
just daddy issues lol
>>
>>23605883
Most of the awful people are obviously so from the start, so you won't even message them. Or after just a brief exchange. That leaves those who seem decent and interested, but who then quickly disappear and stop replying.
>>
>>23606086
Had plenty of those as well, even on that other website, does make finding a genuine sbaby a long hard slog.
>>
>>23606151
It's like that for any online dating. You really need to keep a girl seriously interested to make it to a real life meeting. If she loses interest for whatever whimsical reason, it's the easiest thing in the world for her to just stop replying.
>>
>>23606316
I worry I can't keep my sd interested with just online sometimes. Shouldn't have to worry about us. We are here to entertain you.
>>
>>23606681
It's a totally different thing once you have established some kind of relationship. Before that though, there's always the fear of one side just disappearing.
>>
>>23605964
And communication issues.
>>
>>23607211
expose yourself?
>>
Are there any sugar babes near Ontario or Quebec province ?
>>
kik me : stephanie69xo
i'm interested in serious men
;) we'll chat more on kik
>>
>>23607654
Serious men would probably want to know a bit more, such as what you are looking for, or your age and location, before contacting you.
>>
>>23597150
Hey the SB here i'm sorry to everyone who KIK'd me my phone never updated i had any messages! :(
I'm replying now.
>>
>Age?
40s
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straightish
>Location?
Los Angle CA
A sugar baby tthat is local and willing to meet.
online only .
>Pic?
Will send on kik

kik synthsmile
>>
M
straight
nyc
email, chat, meeting IRL, sex
anonymoose444 at gmail
>>
25m

Currently Overseas and will be coming back to the states eventually, but travel a lot. Hard to form a normal in person relationship so I've tried doing this. Have a lot of disposable income. Been burned by several girls, so now I offer with a modest gift with no expectations. If we really click after a while then I'll start actually spoiling, giving money. Someone who conversations naturally flow with would be great. Don't want something exclusively flirting/sexual but it is part of the relationship.

Preferably would like a sugar baby close to my age but I could make an exception. I have nerdy hobbies, love history, science fiction, and geopolitics. Shared hobbies isn't a must.

Skype is: Avid_Wanderer
>>
Add me on Snapchat. I'm NoFootprints. F/24/usa. I have a passport.Willing to travel for you. Willing to do whatever for you. I need money and I'll do what you want.
>>
Female here. Just curious what exactly sugar daddies want from their sugar babies. Is it usually sexual or platonic? Or both? Just curious about how this works.
>>
>>23608816

It's both for me. I'm not sure for others. I def want a connection more than just sex.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.