[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from southern Michigan, and I'm a 19-year-old,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 3d26a0e1.jpg (62 KB, 658x675) Image search: [Google]
3d26a0e1.jpg
62 KB, 658x675
I'm from southern Michigan, and I'm a 19-year-old, almost 20 virgin.

My girlfriend just dumped me, and I'm totally lost. I just want to have sex before I fucking die. She dumped me in the most humiliating way and is now a drunk trying to fuck everyone else but me...

If anyone wants to Skype, add "Pizza_Trains". I'm looking for somebody that will find me attractive enough to fuck. I'm not fat or that ugly I don't think, but I have some social problems...

Please, I'm begging for ANY GIRL to fuck me.

I just want to get laid so I'm not a virgin anymore, it sucks. Willing to send pics.
>>
>>23564237
Kik? SC?
>>
>>23564237
>I'm begging for ANY GIRL to fuck me

craigslist or the fatgirl threads
>>
You look a bit like Mac DeMarco
>>
If you don't mind paying for it there are two strip clubs where many of the dancers will blow you in the back for 100 and fuck you for 200. One is called bougots and the other is henry the 8th. Pretty attractive too. The only problem is comeyou have to do it quick. One in particular i really thought was hot, got rher number and i just have her to my apartment. It works out well for both of us that way. You probably have much luck in sw Michigan because most of them are college students. I highly recommend little darlings in kzoo
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
Tfw I will always be a virgin because of this damn erectile dysfunction
>>
>>23564237
looks like two ugly dudes
>>
>>23566598
>tfw i have vaginism

I feel you anon.
>>
>>23566598
capnfapn?
>>
>>23564237
Pic related?
>>
>>23565895
Damn theyre trappin in Kzoo?
gotta get back over there...

My gf won amateur night at Harlys one night
>>
>>23564237
>She dumped me in the most humiliating way

Tell us more.
>>
>>23566598
u look like a school killer
>>
>>23564237
Become gay then, much easier to get fucked.
>>
>>23566598
how many threads are you in, exactly?
>>
>>23564237
>begging for pussy
you dun goof'd man
just go to a hooker
>>
This is Mac Demarco
>>
>>23573404
You're Mac DeMarco
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.