[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best sites/apps for hooking up with the opposite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1453602657098.jpg (80 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1453602657098.jpg
80 KB, 500x433
What are the best sites/apps for hooking up with the opposite sex?

Preferably free ones
>>
Okcupid
>>
File: 1449810083434.jpg (70 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1449810083434.jpg
70 KB, 599x600
>>23562563
I tried and got nowhere, nobody ever messages back
>>
I know it's pretty old school, but it works - match.com
>>
>>23562475
>I tried and got nowhere, nobody ever messages back

post your face maybe that has something to do with it?
>>
>>23562567
That has everything to do with you and nothing to do with okc.
>>
>>23562567
Multiply income by 10
>>
>>23562588
>>23562625
I'm 5'9", is that really a dealbreaker for people?
I thought it was a meme
>>
>>23562579
don't you have to pay for that?
>>
>>23562633
No, it isn't. I'm 5'9.
>>
6'2" 230lbs, personal trainer, not a beta as bitch, OKC doesn't bring results for me. I'm ugly and I'm proud.
>>
Okc is garbage ended up dating two of the shittiest and ugliest girls I've ever dated from that site since I was lonely
Honestly I feel like finding girls online has become impossible these days /soc/ and tinychat were the go to sites for this but shifty people and shitty moderation has killed them both
Guess it's time for us introverts to pack up our bags and start trying to pick up girls irl like normies
>>
File: shinyandchrome.jpg (21 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
shinyandchrome.jpg
21 KB, 540x404
1) Make a little effort to take some good pictures of yourself
2)get some interesting hobbies (you dont have to put much effort into them)
3)install tinder
4)??????
4.01)PROFIT
>>
>>23562475
>Best sites/apps
>Not immidiatly jumping to tinder

For fucks sake anon. Even freddy krueger could score a date with that. Just dont be too picky. And dont act like you like every girl that you see on there. Make them feel special, but dont go all low for it.

Follow this guy's advice
>>23565642
I just described the ? step 3 for you in my own post. GL/HF
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.