[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a thread to report your Frist time with extasy No drug hookups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151005-WA0001.jpg (406 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151005-WA0001.jpg
406 KB, 2560x1920
This is a thread to report your Frist time with extasy
No drug hookups
>>
>>23560186
>taking meth or heroin based garbage
>not paying the same price for MDMA

Fucking retards is what ya are.
>>
Never seen this type of pill since my first time but I popped it (weird shaped tiny uneven bluish speckled squarish pill) proceeded to chug 26 of tequila. Wake up in hospital. My buddy and acquaintance carried me down 3 flightsof stairs, I weighed 240lbs.
>>
>>23560211
>buying MDMA and expecting it to have any actual MDMA in it

Yeah they're the retards
>>
>>23560284
>not knowing how to identify MDMA
>not having reliable connections
I bet you buy stomped on coke too (':
>>
>>23560293
>implying illegal drug dealers can be "reliable"
top kek m9
So what do you have a chemical test you run, or just doing it by sight? I gotta tell you, one of these gives you correct results and one does not.
>>
To answer your thread: My first time mdma was absolutely great ! But after that I took mdma a lot more so it became more and more like a shitty drug. Now its 5 Years later and I hate those fucked up stuff like mdma and speed. You should try cocaine ! Its way more better.

And I guess you're from the Netherlands or Germany , right ? Those pills are from Europe ( best mdma worldwide)
>>
>>23560301
>implying illegal drug dealers can't have good product
You just deal with shit people m10.
I use chemical tests because I pick my shit up before heading anywhere to take it, if you can't manage yourself well enough that you have to pick it up from shows then that's your fault for being a dumbass. I'd rather put the extra effort in for the much better high, than to fuck with meth or heroin.
>inb4 hurr MDMA is a cousin of meth anyway
>>
>>23560186
Never seen a pink chupa chew! Continue
>>
Went to a party with a couple of my best friends. I wasn't planning on rolling that night but my friend and we ended up with 2 quads each(white pokeballs). I still wasn't actually going to roll that night because wanted to save them for a better time, but my friend and I pumped ourselves up and once I was on a natural high already, I downed both quads on impulse with my 40oz. It was easily the best night of my life, at one point I was in the back seat of my car rubbing body all over because the seats felt so good. We went to an after party kickback and by the end of the night I had chewed a plastic bottle cap until it was flatter than paper.
tl;dr Best night of my life.
>>
>>23560698
Just wanted to add.. after this experience I chased that high and never quite got as close. Had a couple other good times, but most times the pills were bunk or the chemistry in my brain was off, idk.
>>
>>23560186
I actually had a friend who was a chemist. He would make a whole bunch of chemicals. MDMA, Acid,2CI, 2CT2, AMT. ect.
>>
>Ingesting chemicals
>Not inhaling plant smoke
Weed is best. Hash is like the nerdy cousin of weed, doesn't smell like weed, but doesn't produce a high as nice as weed.
>>
>>23560341
The Netherlands is the best country for drugs. The fact that it's legel there also means people can produce higher quality stuff without getting raped in prison.
>>
>>23560211
Do you honestly think that MDMA (cheap) is diluted with heroin (expensive)

Get a fucking grip you moron

Also, learn to sassafras root
>>
>>23561445
Legal?
I think you need to do some homework
>>
>>23560255
u r retarded af
>>
Well my first experiences with ecstasy/mdma were 8 or so years ago and I dont really remember them

In fact I find it baffling people still bother with ecstasy pill considering it feels like MDMA is easier than ever to find and buying pills is a crap shoot since they be anything. I've gotten some with heroin in them before.
>>
>>23561502
>heroin
>expensive
Pick one retard.
I've been doing this for too long to have some faggot on a Taiwanese shadow puppet appreciation forum tell me that they don't use heroin as a base for some X. Yeah, it's less common, but fuck off with that.
>>
>>23561502
If we're talking specifically about ecstasy pills then they can be pretty much anything. Yeah straight mdma isn't generally cut that way and it would be really obvious if it were.

As far as ecstasy pill which this thread is apparently about then yeah this does happen and I'm speaking from experience on this from having seen this both with pills I've taken and pills that were tested. A lot of ecstasy pills are actually meth or heroin based.
>>
>>23561502
There's really nothing to be proud about when talking about "er I know what's pressed in with x pills and how to tell MDMA off the bat" but Jesus Christ you are the worst breed of faggot. Probably the same kind of dickhead that believes it when his dealer hands him 'Lemon Haze'.
>>
>>23560284
lol what is the darknet?

fucking noobs
>>
>>23560186
>>23560284

also drug test kits are like $20 so you have to be a moron to not test it first
>>
>>23561515
Well I just heard things about the Netherlands from friends and one news article about 'party drugs' (eg. xtc) being legal at events such as concerts and parties.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.