[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noticed the old one was gone so I took it upon myself to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: Virgin_NASA_logo.jpg (229 KB, 2694x2398) Image search: [Google]
Virgin_NASA_logo.jpg
229 KB, 2694x2398
Noticed the old one was gone so I took it upon myself to start the new one.
>asl?
>why are you still a virgin?
>Have you given up?
22/m/MN
Bad at life I suppose?
No but I feel the wear more than ever
>>
Wondering if this girl will be back >>23551063
>>
I lost my virginity by posting on Craigslist, but I'm not any less miserable
>>
>>23557653
I've been trying craigslist but no luck...
>>
File: Ryans.png (523 KB, 1280x480) Image search: [Google]
Ryans.png
523 KB, 1280x480
18/m/Massachusetts
unattractive autist
Yeah I've given up without trying 2bh
>>
>>23557663
took several weeks for me. don't spam or they stop showing your posts without telling you
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
25 with chronic erectile dysfunction
>>
>>23557834
I wonder how he feels about being the poster child of virgins and ED on /soc/
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
21/M/uk never gotten to use this for obvious reasons
>>
>>23557642
23/M/California
Grills on tinder and OKcupid don't respond at all
No, I'm just getting started

srsly, why the fuck doesn't ANYONE respond or even LOOK at my profile?
>>
>>23558738
I'm 26 and I've sent out hundreds of messages on okq, want to guess how many responses I received?
Exactly zero.
>>
>>23558780
I want to die.
>>
>>23558798
You want to die?! I haven't even been on a real date and I'm 26.
>>
25/M

>Have you given up?
Yeah, being ugly, short and poor and also having a little dick doesn't help much.
>>
>>23557642
>22/m/USA
>ugly as a kid, never developed socially when i started to look normal
>yeah, I have essentially given up
I gave it until my 22nd birthday before I decided to pack it in
never had a gf, been on a date, been to a party, been to a bar, invited to essentially anything, or have any friends
>nothing on OKC
>nothing IRL
>nothing on Tindr
I used those apps and sites for about a year and a half and got only a few 1-2 world responses back
no sense trying when the world and females in general have decided you're not worht existing

funny story, I had 2 encounters last week of women getting "creeped" out that I existed near them, the guy next door's gf had a fit when she found out I could hear them having sex through the wall
and I went to go see a movie in a packed theater where the woman sitting next to me made a big scene about standing up and moving to the other side of her bf after throwing dirty looks at me and sitting as far in her chair as possible from me. Sorry I exist then
>>
>>23558813
Yeah, but like, I've been wanting to die for a while, and I guess I at least want to fuck someone before I die.
>>
>>23558944
It's really frustrating how there are these people with like 80-90% match rate on okcupid whose quizzes say they'd probably fuck on the first date, but they're not even giving me a chance. There are even people who are turned on by virgins, but won't even look at me.
>>
>>23558952
Aim lower. Somewhere out there is a nasty obese needy ugly pig single mom who would love to have you
A 2/10 is still better than no pussy
>>
>>23558889
Hahaha creep xDDDD
I bet he's never even had a gf Stacey! EWWWWWW!
>>
>>23557642
22/m/Saratov
Do not even try to get into a relationship.
Stopped carin I forgot how many years ago.
>>
>>23558984
For me it's not so much about sex anymore. I just want to go on a date, to have a chance at an opportunity have a relationship.

>>23558889
A little while back I went to a nightclub for the first time. I tried talking to a couple girls just sitting there twiddling their thumbs. I had to drag every last word out of them and ended up stopping because of the sheer physical discomfort I could see on them. I'm not sure if I have it in me to talk to random women, I don't have that compacity for Cruelty.
>>
>>23557691
I think you are attractive what's your skype?

20 white female here. Not ugly but very insane. I basically hate men from being molested as a child and have a chronic persistent fear of being raped or molested. I also cut pretty severely, have a eating disorder (anorexia mostly), and past addiction disorders (Benzos no longer using though), was diagnosed with chronic depression, PTSD, OCD, social anxiety, and possibly BDD. I also am NEET without a job or school and have no plans at all to start doing either of those things. Also even though I'm not ugly I have severe self harm scars.

There's only a few things I'm looking for and I doubt I will have any luck but might as well post anyway.

What I'm looking for in order of importance is kindness, docile-ness, (in other words well-mannared, mellow, chill, submissive, NEVER angry) emotional stability, and some small amount of optimism in life.

You have to be outgoing enough to talk to me and post your skype right here but reserved enough that I'm not intimidated by you. The bar for what's intimidating is set really low for me. Basically if you are anything more than a constantly groveling, apologizing, perfectly polite, on the verge of a constant social panic attack you seem too normie for me. I'm not trying to shame people who are like this. In fact it might make me look outrageously pathetic that this is the level of 'beta' that it takes for me to even talk to a male.

Sorry if this post seems insulting. It's not supposed to be. If you are interested in any way post your skype.

I am looking to lose my virginity eventually but if you bring up sex on your own at all I'll pretty much just stop talking to you. I have to feel like I have the freedom to make every move.
>>
>>23559193
Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm a tomboy and I consider myself a boy little.
>>
>>23558990
that's essentially what happened with one of them
>guy next to me boning his fat ugly gf at 1:am on a thursday night
>get up to take a shower
>hear their sloppy bumping, grinding, moaning sex
>feel sick to my stomach
>during my shower, she yells at him to stop
>runs over to my room
>goes in, checks and leaves
>claims it smells like semen and has my RA confront me about "jerking it to them having sex"
sorry I exist and want to take a shower when i pay to live here bitch, more than she does
she doesn't even live here, but stays over and has loud sex with him 4-5 times a week
>>
20/m/NY

Series of unfortunate events
Got homeschooled after middle school then at 16 went straight to college and couldn't connect with anyone my age

Then moved out to this hell of a city
Didn't care enough for a while then last year near Valentine I got depressed and got an okcupid
Manages to get a date with a pretty cute chick and despite it being great and her being all over me after the date we kept texting each other and I wasn't able to hide my power level and went full /pol/ on her

Called me a Nazi and that was the end of my dating career

Approaching people you don't know is tough
Having no IN is also tough

I'll probably go to Amsterdam in a year or two and get it over with
>>
>>23559034
that's the reason why I don't go to bars
my brother is was a fat drunk frat boy who met his wife because she was fat and drunk and had big tits at a bar
but none of my interests line up with bar or club women
>programmer, women find this boring as hell unless you make a ton and they pretend it's interesting
>anime, women hate this for some reason, seen as for children
>video games, same
>playing music, but you can't drag instruments into a bar to play and most of them don't give 2 shits unless you're in a band or something

the internet is better, but then you get the people who won't talk to anything less than a 6'10 handsome guy who makes 7 figures and has a monster cock
so I guess people like me were just doomed to fail at this shit
the game was rigged against me from the start
>>
>>23558828
dang.....how short? how little?
>>
File: IMG_20160322_032136.jpg (17 KB, 200x259) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_032136.jpg
17 KB, 200x259
>>23559193
If this isn't a copy pasta like I think it is, I always wondered what the deal with self harm is

It's like
>wew lad my life is shit
>I want to make it more shit by adding injury to insult

Like...
For what reason?
>>
>>23559244
Anime is for children and creeps. You know it is true.

As a weeb, I know
>>
>>23559260
I don't give a fuck at this point
I didn't stand a chance when i played the game and tried to be normal so why try now?

I'm just gonna keep filling my life with hobbies and activities I can do myself to pass the time between work and sleep until I die
>>
>>23559254
I get what you are saying. Honestly when I started I didn't think it would become an addiction but it did, if you keep using the sensation in times of crisis it just happens. For me starving myself and working out have taken the place of cutting myself but I still have virtually deforming scars all over my body. Same kind of runner's high that you get when you hurt yourself.

Right now whenever I really want to feel pain I take an eyedroper with a little bit of mace in it and put it right in my eye and feels like my whole face is melting off but for about an hour. Similar kind of kick when the eye dropper has tobacco sauce and you put just a drop in your urethra. Sorry to be 2edgy. That kind of kick can stop a panic attack (especially if it's past trauma induced) right in it's tracks because all you can think about is how much pain you are in physically.
>>
>>23559267
So it's a way to avoid a dissociating panic attack that's past trauma induced basically.
>>
>>23559267
You remind me of a very important person in my life. I would like to help in my little or just be there for you.

Rains43 is the skype.
>>
>>23559267
Oh cool not a pasta

I just never associated pain as something one would desire, our brains are wired that if we get hurt by something we tend to stay away from it so when in see shit that fucks over the norm it fascinates the shit out of me

Like me pick your brain some more

You said you had like ptsd
Doesn't affect how you dream?
Tend to have more nightmares or going in the opposite direction with insomnia
>>
>>23559248
13cm
>>
>>23559266

You just bury that shit deep brah. You don't buy the tiny naked lady statues and you throw out your Naruto headband and she only learns six months into the relationship that you've been watching Kill La Kill on the shitter this whole time.

Or just date another weeb for christ sake. They are errywhere
>>
File: Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
suicide really is the only way out for me.
>>
>>23559281
>I just never associated pain as something one would desire, our brains are wired that if we get hurt by something we tend to stay away from it so when in see shit that fucks over the norm it fascinates the shit out of me

Yes I know I've thought about that too but because ptsd causes a state of constant fear it literally twists even the most basic survival mechanics in your brain upside down. So one who cuts is confused about what pain actually is. since practicing self harm is changing fundamentally how you experience it.
>>
>>23559289
what part of "I have been actively searching IRL, on dating sites, and on here for 1-2 years" would imply I can get anything

I said I gave up, it's a lost cause, good game, it's over, I'll try to roll a better character next time
>>
>>23559281
>Doesn't affect how you dream?
>Tend to have more nightmares or going in the opposite direction with insomnia

Actually usually I experience pleasant dreams, a lot of the meds I take for depression help with it. As a child though I had such horrible night terrors that I'd almost piss the bed in fright.

A little bit of insomnia but it comes and goes along with oversleeping.
>>
>>23559267
I have no clue how our relationship would go, but my skype is ionphia if you wanna talk.
>>
>>23559294
Dang
I had always assumed that it would cause amazing lucid nightmares

Next
Question
As a neet do you really not have any goals?
I live in constant fear that if I don't prove myself to be alive and strive to be better then I'll probably be dead

How do you do that?
Just not care about time
>>
>>23559193
I'm a fairly mellow and chill guy.
I'm definitely not cruel but to call myself kind would seem quite hubris to me.
I'm for the most part emotionally stable and have never been diagnosed with anything and I have some optimism left in me.

>>
21/m/801
Antisocial
Nah, i'm hopefully it'll happen soon but chances are basically 0
>>
Whos down to trade pics kik me: the_names_yuritzi
Don't think I'm weird tho ):
>>
>>23559305
After a certain level of depression has passed though your life, you and other ppl are congratulating you on just staying alive. like congratulations you brushed your teeth today, this was a successful day...

that's the level that im at and im pathetic on top of that so it encourages people to be okay with my level of loserness as long as im not hurting anyone.

i havent left the house in about 7 months other than to pick up meds. I was going to 'hang out' with someone to get weed but i was too afraid of being raped. I texted him about it so extensively he basically called me insane. he asked me what my pussy looked like and I told him i hadnt showered for days or shaved for months and that my pussy was dried shut by old period blood encrusted in the pubes and that he'd have to wash me if he wanted to rape me. and he basically didn't want to hang out after that.
>>
>>23559360
I mean I understand the feeling of being irrationally afraid, Fuck I'm a script writer and I tend to never ever leave ny safe cave
Although I tend to take a walk every day for an hour in order for something interesting to happen and yea walking past someone with the fear that the only thing stopping this person from stabbing me is the safety of a fake law but still I don't understand how you can view the progress of your own time without the knowledge that you have something to show off when you die whatever it's today or tomorrow

That's what I don't understand about neets, sure you're depressed and staying in bed is nice
But the simple fact that you're at the peak and everything is downhill tends to Fuck with you

Maybe that's just specific to me but the realization that a day or a week or a month passes and I have nothing to validate what I did with that time is something I think is even worse then cutting or taking pills or whatever
>>
>>23559371
You are probably just healthier and more higher functioning than me and that's the end of it.
>>
>>23559360
for some reason if I received that text I would find it almost endearing

also did the guy have no clue what you are like? or was he just being a malicious dick when he asked you about your pussy?
>>
This thread is depression city lol
>>
File: Shoeeatshee-1.png (29 KB, 112x189) Image search: [Google]
Shoeeatshee-1.png
29 KB, 112x189
>>23559383
Not really I have a severe lack of vitamins and take supplements for b12, D and A in actuality I should have no energy rather then the little I do have

Again it's mostly the fear of
>Its not going to be better tomorrow or a the next month or the next year, in fact it'll be worse
>>
>>23559393
I honestly think the latter because I had ALREADY TALKED SO EXTENSIVELY ABOUT MY FEARS, I told about having pee jars in my room and everything. he was purposefully being so antagonizing that the conversation eventually degraded into me talking in great detail about how he should please choke me out when he rapes me instead of drugging me just so my organs can be donated after and to wear a condom even after im dead so I dont get aids.
>>
>>23559406
its good that we didnt hang out because im almost certain that I would of stabbed him to death and i just cant deal with that level of violence in my life ever. b/c its straight to jail, asylum, or suicide after that even if im doing it in self defense I wont be able to handle it.
>>
>>23559406
Did he first asked to get a break from you from your "extensive" texting or did he just become crude and crass?

>>23559410
Do you really think you would have attacked him? what if he wasn't even being aggressive with you, would you still feel the same?
>>
File: 14576090886260.jpg (50 KB, 604x543) Image search: [Google]
14576090886260.jpg
50 KB, 604x543
>live in America
>be a virgin
How the fuck is that possible?
>>
>>23559425
Because there's no women in my circle of influence and due to my home schooling I have a severe lack of social skills.
I can hold a conversation I'm simply just not capable of grabbing a woman's attention.
>>
Why is being a virgin with 18 such a big deal for amerifags
>>
>>23559459
Deviates from the norm
>wow you never had sex? Such a weirdo loser
Everyone wants to be like everyone else
Social stigmas
It's how society functions
>>
>>23559459
because american girls are easy, open-minded about sex. I don't get it... how the FUCK are u still virgin over there.
>>
>>23559420
>what if he wasn't even being aggressive with you, would you still feel the same?
No i dont think so. i think im pretty chill especially when weed is involved which i take a lot of.

>>23559420
>Did he first asked to get a break from you from your "extensive" texting or did he just become crude and crass?
no, at first he was mad at me for not replying fast enough or texting enough that day. and kept asking me if all i wanted was weed, which wasnt true at first cos we had stuff in common.

and kept talking about money even tho i didnt ask for money at all even remotely, i was asking if i could bye weed from him. he kept saying he doesnt have to pay for sex and shit, but i said SEVERAL Times i wont have sex with you for anything, money, weed, or even just my own insanity, and that i didnt want sex, but he continued to make the conversation go in that area.

I hate human beings. :)
>>
>>23559193
What country/city are you in, though? Pretty important given that it seems like it would be impossible for you to travel.
>>
>>23559510
From your own admissions you seem to come off pretty strong at times.
It appears like this guy had a rough idea of what he was getting into and looked at you as only someone he could get something out of.
"Sin starts with thinking about people as things"

Not trying to be preachy but my suggestion is try to use better judgement of character.
I know it's not simple or easy as that but that guy had some very obvious signs of douchebaggery.
>>
>>23559552
your absolutely right but we just started talking about anime and normal shit like that which was yesterday, its only today that he showed his true colors and i never met with him so chalk it up to a win i guess. and i do come off strong, i think he figured that low self esteem girls are really easy prey or targets or whatever. Im used to that.
>>
>>23559566
i have this look about me thats prob rly pathetic when i showed him a pic. most of the time i look like a middle school boy in the face with no make up and sleep deprived but also kind of dress like awkward thrift shopping grandmother, which is my way of trying to look like a girl but it comes off as so incredible awkward at the same time. i also always look sad in the eyes but not in a cool or eloquent emo kind of way more like a literally pathetic piss smelling hermit
>>
21/M/WA

I have decent standards and 0 skills when it comes to flirting/initiating a conversation

No but it's really hard not to, especially when you go on 2 dates with a third planned and then she completely fades on you for 2 months before texting back and briefly apologizing for doing so. It's also hard when you have little self-confidence in your looks or yourself because the only people who have ever mentioned it are close friends and family.
>>
File: on my key chain.jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
on my key chain.jpg
43 KB, 800x600
>>23559577
>describing pictures
For what reason
>>
>>23559566
It sounds shitty but you should see that scenario as a win try to learn from it and be conscious but don't give up... at least not yet.

>>23559577
That one is difficult to judge as being awkward can be a huge turn-on in some women, same thing goes for the sad eyes.
>>
>>23559403
;~; I'm not a good motivational speaker.
>>
>>23559589
>That one is difficult to judge as being awkward can be a huge turn-on in some women, same thing goes for the sad eyes.

Well likewise males start taking your own advice. Also I'm about to go to bed, i want to stay up because im getting replies and this means something to my void like existence but at the same time ive exhausted myself completely at this point senpai.
>>
>>23559034
Just going on what you're saying about just wanting to go on a date and having an opportunity for a relationship, recently I was thinking about what it would even be like having a the girlfriend I've always wanted, I just can't picture it.
I just find it impossible to see what my life would be like with a girlfriend and most importantly I can't imagine what it would be like having a relationship, I just don't understand so many things because I never experienced them and the older we get the more we'll be expected to know these things and act like adults.
I feel that at a certain point in time, maybe even already, we're done.
We're game over in the relationship game and will remain this way forever.
>>
>>23559614
Recently I was talking to my first and only female friend that I've had as an adult. It was weird because she was very "worldly" and I was obviously inexperienced. We both talked about how are opposite experiences were completely alien to one another. I feel almost exactly the same way you described. It's like at a certain point I'm worried I'm too alienated from the general population to ever be able to integrate.
>>
>>23559636
>>23559636
I live at home with my single parent mum and it's a bit of a family unit, I don't expect to move out until I meet a woman who wants to start a future with me or something like that, which is very old-fashioned I think compared to modern life where people move out and about and live in different places but I feel like most women will not even want to train me or 'mother' me kind of thing, they will be expecting me to know how everything is but I've not had an opportunity to learn.

So basically it's not just finding a woman who is even the slightest bit interested in me, it's finding a woman who is the slightest bit interested in me and can tolerate a noob at life manchild such as myself.
This is why I think it's done, doomed from the start.
There is no woman who will be able to put up with all these things and you can see that from the way society is.
>>
>>23559614
>>23559650

How old are you?
>>
>>23557834
Dude, go to a gas station in like a black neighborhood, preferably run by arabic dudes, maybe indians and get some of those pills they sell. They're chinese and have the same shit real viagra has in it (they're not supposed to). That shit will work wonders. If you're anything like me, you'll actually get better after a couple weeks of popping those every ~4 days.
>>
>>23559655
>>
>>23559650
I have a very similar feeling finding a woman who's willing to tolerate all immaturity and growing pains in a relationship. All the grade-schooler level mistakes I will make, all the things you were supposed to learn as a teen. Someone that's willing to tolerate all that and be interested in me seems very far-fetched.
>>
>>23559659
Well your situation is kind of similar to mine I guess. I'm 29 and moved back in with my parents after uni.

Have you ever lived away from home? It would probably really help you pick up some of the life skills you need, especially if you're living with peers in a sharehouse or something.
>>
>>23559664
I went to Uni but lived at home, I dropped out ultimately. It's not really the life skills I'm talking about more about the relationship skills and knowledge, I guess living with peers and housesharing does come into that though.
>>
>>23559669
Romantic relationship skills I think are just an extension of your platonic relationship skills. You can't go all that wrong if you relate to them like a human being. I really get where you're coming from, I never had any practice through my school years so I don't have any "game" to speak of. I'm dense as a brick and legit terrified of making the first move. But it's not like things are completely hopeless. As long as we keep making connections with people, we'll find something eventually.

I think my largest barrier currently is my lack of financial independence, but I should have that taken care of this year.
>>
File: 20160329_061625.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160329_061625.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
25/m/fl

Virgin, never had a GF (well, does 3rd grade and she touched my penis count?)

Here's the notable encounters, haven't tried since the last one, that was 7 years ago? I'm just mentally broken now, just feel like no one will ever like me to the point they want to be with me.

>first girl i loved family belongs to a cult
>next girl i loved, bestfriend for 5 years, live together for 6 months, she starts dating some guy online, im too beta to ask her out. We have a falling out, i confess my love but eventually we just move on with our lives
>fall for my lab parter, talk every day for months, have everything in common, leave her a valentines day present at her desk while i go to another class, she takes the candy, throws the rest out, and asks for a new partner
>fall for a good friend of mine, ask her if she wants to go out some time, she says "no", remain friends, go out to dinner with other friends, she expects me to pay for her, have huge fight and we stop talking
>like another friend of mine, she invites me over tons, we hang out a lot and i watch her pvp in WoW, one time she also invites another guy over, they start making out behind me while i load up a movie, walk out of the house, she comes out, "hey whats wrong anon?" I say "i gotta go" and i get in my car and leave, she moved to vegas
>fall for cult girls sister years later, she's manically deppressed and we had a falling out after i offered to get her help, after that i got drunk and said some weird stuff to her (confronted her about her cutting, which i noticed the last time id seen her) and we havent talked since (also the cult thing)

Fuck am i just beta as fuck or do i need a new taste in women?

Also, i need to shave, i know.
>>
>>23559193
If this isn't fake people replying are too alpha for her anyways. Clearly just wants to get in contact with the other guy.
>>
File: DSC_12651.jpg (129 KB, 800x556) Image search: [Google]
DSC_12651.jpg
129 KB, 800x556
>fall in love with Chinese lady at my local Chinese takeaway
>year and a half an lots of Chinese food later there's a new Chinese workforce running the place
>never see her again

Life isn't fair.

>>23559290
Don't do it!

>>23559398
That's the life of a lonely virgin man.

>>23559776
Try girls that don't belong to cults.

>>23559808
I think so too.

>>23559681
>As long as we keep making connections with people, we'll find something eventually.
Damn, I don't have many connections, other than people at work, I don't see anyone else or hang out with anyone so making connections isn't going to happen for me, I'm a loner and do everything on my own like shopping and going to the cinema, they're the only times I leave my house other than going to work.
That's one thing I'd like to know about other anons here is how often you go outside or are you all NEETs.
>>
m/18/mi

Virgin, hugged a girl once, never had a girlfriend.

I've been out of school for a little over half a year. I've never had a job and currently don't see the point in getting one. (I'm a high school graduate and went to one semester of college which I dropped out of near the end of the semester.)

I smoke weed nearly every day. I don't feel like I'm depressed and it's just me being a lazy 18 year old stoner but some days I think otherwise.

I almost always stay up throughout the night because I either can't sleep/on the internet/stoned out of my mind and not tired/at some shitty party my friends drag me out to and I don't do anything because I'm awkward and just get high.

I'm 5'11" and was 235 lbs over a month ago but have since then gotten it down to 204-207 lbs.. current goal in life is to get healthy and feel better about my body in hopes that I can gain confidence.

I've talked to a few girls throughout my life.

>Grew the balls to ask a girl I thought was pretty cute to a school dance my freshman/sophomore year of high school. Was shaking and embarrassed the whole time but she said "yes" in the end. Canceled on me later via text and I just decided to not go to the dance.

>Friend set up a double date with his girlfriend, her friend and me. Went well. Got her number and we went on a couple other dates. Shes the one girl that hugged me. At school my friends were asking me about how shit was going with her and being annoying and obnoxious basically. One friend asked me if she kissed me (knew I was a virgin.. think this was my Junior year of high school) and trying to sound like a cool guy said she kissed me instead of just saying I got a hug. Word got to her and she confronted me about it and I tried to explain myself but I had no experience with girls(obviously) and I can't remember the details but we stopped talking/I didn't want to talk with her because I was being a pussy about getting confronted about my lie. (1)
>>
>Senior prom and I was set on going to this dance. (Never went to a school dance and you can't not go to this dance ey?) My friend said there was a girl that I knew that he had asked if she would go to prom with me and she said she would. I had her number and we were texted a bit which confirmed that she would go. I was planning on asking her to prom but she basically went crazy (personal issues or something idk). I had a tux rented and everything I needed. Spent a decent amount of money on stuff to ask her to prom that went to waste as well. I still ended up going to the dance and dance with one girl awkwardly but other than that I sat around and didn't do anything. Got drunk with some close friends afterwards but overall was a pretty shit time if I'm being honest.

>I almost forgot about this story until I started thinking about why I'm still a virgin haha. Friend texted me at 1am saying a girl that was hanging out with the group of us earlier in the day was down to be my first. (I think she was 18 or 19 and I was 16 at the time). I said fuck it and drove to where they were and she got in my car. I had turned off my headlights when I pulled up to my friend's house and forgot to turn them back on. After I had pulled into the parking lot where I decided to go I saw cop lights in my mirrors and... yes I got fucking pulled over because my lights were turned off. I was still on a low level license where you couldn't be out past 10pm or something like that so my license got suspended for 6 months and I got a $200 ticket.

I'm still a virgin because I don't actively try and find girls to talk to, I don't have a clue in the world how to communicate my desires to a girl (then again I've never had a chance), bad luck, self confidence issues. The basics I guess.

What do you guys think about my life? Am I normal or some depressed virgin neet destine to live in his mother's basement for the of his life never to feel a pussy. (2)
>>
File: blahmer9k.jpg (222 KB, 1149x1376) Image search: [Google]
blahmer9k.jpg
222 KB, 1149x1376
21/m.
Im a virgin , never ever done anything to a girl, not even talked to one properly , i wish i had a girl friend ( yes just a friend , even that seems impossible).

I'm a shut in basically that never goes out to socialize and have no friends at all, however im contempt with this as i enjoy being alone and i dont need people around me although i do occasional crave somebody to talk to once in a while but i overcome that by playing vidya and watching movies.

I dont have anything to offer people and frankly im quite a boring person that does not like taking risks and dont have many hobbies, i love routine. So yeah thats why im a virgin , although i have a bit of money saved up to maybe lose it to an escort so i can at least see what all the fuss is about.
>>
>>23559904
Forgot to mention that I haven't given up with being a virgin.
>>
Am I still welcome in here if I've only sex with a prostitute?

>>23559657
kek that's most likely not actually him it's probably someone reposting him to make him fun of as happens to a lot of people
>>
File: eh.jpg (39 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
39 KB, 664x664
>>23557642
19/M/Scotland
I was a spastic during school and I'm only just working on myself
Never.
>>
>>23559808
I'm open to talk to anyone including you:
>>23559847
>>23559847
I've commented that you are cute in many of these threads before. And asked for skype several times.

As for the 'too alpha' thing, I guess that can be true since I've already reiterated how much i don't like outgoing guys. It shouldnt be a problem as long as you keep it in mind.
>>
>>23559193
Took me a while to check back to this thread. My skype (made when I was 12 or 13, please don't judge the name) is oogeneral_ryanoo
>>
>>23561951
Well my Skype is cosmicvagrant, I don't usually give it out because I'm generally not very good at conversations on instant messaging.
>>
File: 1.jpg (882 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
882 KB, 2448x3264
DESU I just give up at this point. it doesn't matter.
>>
Damn it I always forget about the word filter on 4chan
>>
File: lol.jpg (220 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
220 KB, 1080x1440
>asl?
23/m/tri-state area
ugly/women do not look at or speak to me. A relative of mine is a very good looking male so i know how women act to guys with good looks and it does in no way happen to me.
>Have you given up?
yes
>>
>>23562030
well you're far from the worst looking guy on soc lol

But yeah I know what it's like to be around people who get by on their looks too.

I can't get anyone to engage me either even girls I'm not attracted to. Best to not think about it I suppose.
>>
>>23562043
eh im like ugly/average looking. My relative is 8-9/10 and fitness model tier body. Real life will probably kick him in the teeth soon(i dont want that for him as he is one of the nicest people in the world to me) because he is not very intelligent and does not work hard at all.

best not to think about it for sure.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457832848973.jpg (37 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457832848973.jpg
37 KB, 720x540
This is actually a pretty good summary of me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Denniscabrams
>>
My life like a Mountain Goats song except 100x more depressing
>>
I want one girl to post a picture
>>
>>23562265
Girls posted pics several times in the past couple threads
>>
21/m/OH

severe social phobia, avoidant personality disorder

I want to kill myself everyday, meds don't work anymore
>>
>>23557653
Who could've seen that coming?

>>23557722
It's called a shadowban

>>23559193
Yiyiyikes

>>23559231
What relevance does the showering have?

>>23559235
>homeschooling
Not even once.

>>23559244
>anime
Whose fault is that?

>>23559425
>>23559459
I'm very confused about what people think about or are trying to say about America.

>>23559657
Why not just get Viagra?

>>23559776
How does someone meet multiple people who are in cults? I've never heard of anyone who's heard of anyone who's in a cult.
>>
But I also know for a fact there are women who lurk these threads that are virgins as well.
>>
>>23562278
but they are 99% of the time by choice
>>
>>23562276
Yeah, most of the posts on soc trying to take jabs at America don't really make sense.
>>
>>23562282
Yeah that's true. Even the ones who do post pics are pretty much always are. And I respect that. but it's kind of weird when they are in that position and act like it's the same as being a virgin for a guy.

If I could be selective I would be too.
>>
>>23562276
>relevance of the shower
she could hear me walk to the bathroom and could hear the water running, which means I could hear them
she gets super self-conscious, makes a huge deal, and tries to get me thrown out because she is convinced I jerk off to her

>anime
I like what I like, but women don't like what I like, it's a bitch, but it's true
women who actually like the things I like are all snapped up by guys who are much much more attractive than me
so like I said, the game is rigged against me from the start and I'd rather be myself and do things I like rather than pretend to be somebody else for the sake of some girl pretending to like me

in other news, the girlfriend of the guy who lives next door to me has decided to move into his dorm room almost 24/7 so our shared bathroom now has
>hair all over the floor, on the toilet seat, and clogging up all the drains
>blood on the toilet seat, used pads and tampons in the trash and on the floor
>bottles of product everywhere
in addition to loud sloppy, slapping, moaning, and slurping coming from his room every night for about 1-2 hours

so fucking disgusting and I can't do shit about it because all she would have to do is claim I'm being "creepy" and she gets to do whatever she wants while I get kicked out of the room I'm paying for
>>
18m, have had my dick sucked countless times but can't have sex because of tight foreskin.
>>
>>23562375
def don't belong here
>>
File: IMG_018.jpg (406 KB, 1280x1221) Image search: [Google]
IMG_018.jpg
406 KB, 1280x1221
19/female/The US.

A lot of reasons I guess.

The main reason is that I've been with the same closeted gay guy as his beard for three years now.

Last year after high school graduation I tried to get him to have sex with me but his penis wouldn't get hard and instead he skyped with his LDR boyfriend and I masturbated on the other side of the room off camera.

>Have you given up?
No.
>>
>>23562389
Cute as hell
Would definitely love to date
>>
>>23562389
Well yeah you're 19 and a girl there's no reason to give up. But sorry to hear about the situation with the gay guy. That last bit sounds a little weird. I'm sure you'll be fine though.
>>
>>23562388
>>23562414
I don't belong here yet she's allowed here, you white knight faggot. The fuck do you know about me woe
>>
>>23562389
that story is sad, awkward but kind of hilarious and should be in a movie at some point.
>>
>>23562427
I didn't say she's welcome here. We already established a few post before that girls are usually virgins by choice or because of weird circumstances like this.

This clearly wasn't her choice but I'm sure she could get laid.

But if you've had your dick a bunch I think it's pretty safe to safe you could be a sexhaver too and you gave a reason you can't be but most of us aren't in this because of situations like yours
>>
I mean I'm a 27 yo perma virgin who can't get other people to talk to me in real life at all and who regularly gets rated as below average in soc and reddit threads even after I started working out a bunch.

I've only had girls I know tell me I'm ugly as fuck and never had anyone show any kind of attraction to me even if they liked talking to/hanging out with me.
>>
>>23562469
I'm short, have acne, have been made fun of for being ugly all my life even earning a nickname for it in highschool. It's happened multiple times with the same girl who only liked me because she had a fetish for ugly ape like guys.
>>
>>23562469
>>23562489
ok ok you two lets calm down you are both sexual failures. Everyone happy now?
>>
>>23562489
And yet you posted about having your dick sucked "countless times" and how you haven't had sex because you. I've never had a girl come even close to my dick. Even ones I was got along with.
>>
File: 1443125126391.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443125126391.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
at what age should I consider suicide if I'm still a KHV?
>>
>>23562506
What I'm trying to impart on this guy is that having his dick sucked countless times and not having sex because he has a physical reason he cannot doesn't make him a sexual failure at all.He should be fine.
>>
>>23562276
It was a childhood friend and her sister. I knew them for 15 years
>>
>>23562515
idk I'm 27 and a khv and I will probably kill myself. But I have a lot of reasons that aren't related to this thread to kill myself.
>>
>>23561464
>>23562389
I'm not that much of a visual person but you two are really attractive just saying.

I know it's mostly genetics and ppl can't help how they look but hopefully it makes you feel better because I think it would be easy for you to lose your virginity.
>>
>>23559902
>>23559902
>235 lbs over a month ago but have since then gotten it down to 204-207 lbs.

Great job, I was 140 a few months ago and now I'm 120.
>>
>>23562525
What was the name/nature of the cult?
>>
>>23562529
well Idk about that guy since he didn't elaborate on his situation but the girl at least is just a virgin because of the weird situation she described in her post but yeah they both look fine
>>
anons, how do I become an average looking human being since apparently soc thinks i'm below average? Or is that even a thing that is possible
>>
>>23562526
If you're going to throw your life away throw it away doing something or making a point at least
>>
>>23562552
seriously doubt even /soc/ knows
most of soc is below average or average, and the attractive ones are either born with a good facial structure or are guys/women who only show their above average privates and nothing else

you will probably get a lot of "just lift bro" tier responses though
>>
>>23557834
I chuckle every time I see this post in threads

At least he should know that's his only problem
>>
>>23562571
I already lift and have for years now lmao

>>23562568
I have no point to make though.I don't get posts like this or when say you should at least do something fun before

I just have no real interest or attachment to life. That's it.
>>
>>23562592
you could go do humanitarian work in Somalia, do some good have some adventure before you're shot by a warlord.
>>
Like "just lift" is one of the go to responses for people in this situation and it's just like...that doesn't really help. And lifting doesn't really make you attractive if you aren't already(which I have actually had women agree with me on). It's just a thing that increases your viability further. Like in a very hypothetical situation where two people are exactly the same otherwise except one is more muscular/has a better body then that person is better by default. On it's own it doesn't really seem to do much.

And I dunno there are actually a lot of slightly above average people on here.
>>
>>23562605
Why is people don't seem to get that I'm not really wanting to do anything at this point

Period.
>>
>>23562614
then why are you even here talking about it?
>>
File: BhZp1Y1.png (656 KB, 798x658) Image search: [Google]
BhZp1Y1.png
656 KB, 798x658
>>23562608
Well as someone who has tried to better their appearance and seems to have failed. But for what its worth the research i did

>working out not to be muscle bound, to get your body fat into a good range
>eating healthy foods
>skin wash for face
>have black heads? Get a remover
>A good haircut, google images some haircuts and go get an expensive haircut to see how it looks on you.
>eyebrows/beard keep them neat
>condition your hair and use some type of hair product so its not unruly.
>>
I find these threads super interesting

I lost my virginity at 15 to my boyfriend at the time, I turn 19 in 2 weeks and haven't had sex since

I think if i hadn't been with him I would still be a virgin as I'm shy and awkward around guys
>>
>>23562624
I was

>>23562636
I don't really have any skin problems like acne or blackheads so I can't do much on that front.

I've already tried literally every haircut anyone has suggested or that I could think of myself and I 'll always get told I need a new hair cut so now I've decided to never get it cut again. I think as far as my hair goes that's been said to be one of my bigger issues but I have curly dry nigger hair and I have to live with it.

No facial hair because I literally can't grow a beard.

Already use conditioner but even when my hair is really short still the same "Get a better haircut shit" I can't seemt o win as far as my hair is concerened.

Already lift weights for the last like 3 years nearly although I'm about to give up.

>>23562624
I was just relating to the person who asked what age was acceptable. It was passive comment on someone's question

You're the stupid faggot who keeps telling me I need to go do other stuff
>>
>>23562661
I like to think girls come here and actually like the boys but I doubt it
>>
>>23562661
As in since you broke up with him or since the first time you guys had sex?

Anyway being shy and awkward wouldn't really stop you. Society is set up in a way where guys are expected to be the aggressors and the ones approaching anyway. Who knows? Maybe you would be? But unless you're actively staying away from men I doubt it.
>>
>>23562661
What's so interesting about them? It's really just a pity party where no one talks about anything other than their virginity.
>>
>>23562666
Yeah some girl in the last thread actually said I was really handsome and I was like wahtever at first but eventually agreed to speak to her on kik.

She seemed really nice, and it was easy to talk to her. But then she just sorta vanished on me. Which I mean I'm used to but it's kind of like I was being trolled. I'm sure there are at least some posts commenting on guys from girls that are sincere though.

There have been a few guys in these threads who were relatively normal looking frankly.
>>
>>23562674
Since the first time we had sex.

I'm sure if I wanted to I could have a random hookup, I just don't know if I'd be comfortable with that. I much prefer to form some kind of connection, but I can never seem to keep guys interested enough.
>>
File: Craigslist successes.png (93 KB, 1472x650) Image search: [Google]
Craigslist successes.png
93 KB, 1472x650
Trying to lose it to craigslist but no luck so far
>>
>>23562687
I guess you're right, I just enjoy reading about other people and their experiences
>>
20/M/TX
Haven't met a lot of women I'd want to have sex with, there have been a few, but it never panned out.
No, It'll probably get better for me as I start drinking, getting more social, and meeting more people.
>>
>>23562687
What I want is a virgin-only thread where OP steers the conversation toward something other than our virginity.
>>
>>23562757
maybe join it with the slut thread and pray for some miracles?
>>
File: messyhair.jpg (105 KB, 627x715) Image search: [Google]
messyhair.jpg
105 KB, 627x715
27/F/US
Saggy everything from losing over 130 lbs and still working on 70 lbs more. I'm probably going to look like Clayface when I'm done.
I'm also socially retarded as I had a crud childhood, was literally a hermit for eight years, hadn't had friends in around eleven and spend a lot of time drawing, gardening or playing video games instead of interacting with others. I'm trying to work on being slightly more social, but talking to people is really uncomfy and I get flustered easily.
>Have you given up?
Not completely. I'll do my best to save up for surgery if possible and maybe feel comfortable enough to love someone when I'm in my 30's...or 40's. Who knows!

Are all of you really that depressed about it as you seem though? There are other things enjoyable in life besides touching genitals.
Is there something in life you want to achieve? A dream? A passion?
>>
>>23562760
This is interesting in concept but would probably go nowhere. I'd like to see someone attempt it.
>>
>>23562725
Yeah, craigslist i hear is mostly bots these days or gay guys (sometimes pretending to be women as I experienced with the one time I responded to a CL ad and it literally turned out to be my landlord who would later go on rape me)
>>
>>23562707
Yeah if you don't want a hookup that's fair.

I don't know what to tell you about making a connection. I've never really had a connection to anyone else. Good luck though.

Why did you guys only have sex the one time? Did you break up soon after or did you not like it?
>>
>>23562760
What would that accomplish? The thread would still be all about sex.
>>
>>23562762
Congrats on losing weight. You look cute for what that's worth.Good luck getting some friends
>>
>>23562815
People want to have sex/like having sex. what's wrong with that? Big deal.
>>
>>23562552
Can you post a pic? I'm just curious what /soc/ would think was below average.
>>
>>23562725
CL is full of 40+ male rapists.
>>
>>23562762
First of all I think you look cute and secondly you are right about the more to life thing. That's why sometimes I feel least a little happy just consuming entertainment and being neet. So just not killing myself is a small success.
>>
>>23562835
At best, it makes for boring threads. At worst, it makes for gross-feeling threads.
>>
File: Photo on 2010-04-17 at 17.03.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2010-04-17 at 17.03.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
>>23562845
But I mean like I said it's not just /soc/. It's reddit and real life too. And some guys I know put me on like okc and Tinder and those were a bust for me.

Idk how this nonsense works for other people. But it's like being below average looking stops people from getting laid anyway. I have other problems and it's all just irrelevant.

>>23562851
Or gay guys posing as girls like in my post

>>23562863
It's not boring for the people involved. It's not like we'd have to read these threads.
>>
>>23562762
Eh it's not even an issue for women, even if you wanted to tell the guy no one would even believe you anyway.
>>
>>23562762
Not really depressed. It's just annoying especially when you have a high sex drive with no outlet.

There are definitely other things I'm more worried about and bigger reasons I want to kill myself.
>>
*annoying to hear other people talk about all the time
>>
File: Ladymadrox552039cd3e9e4.jpg (45 KB, 565x660) Image search: [Google]
Ladymadrox552039cd3e9e4.jpg
45 KB, 565x660
>>23557642
>>asl?
23 m USA

>>why are you still a virgin?
Have trouble putting myself out there relationship-wise, and the one girl who approached me was batshit.
>Not about to stick dick in crazy

>>Have you given up?
No, honestly it's not a huge deal to me at the moment, I have more important things to worry about, but I am pretty lonely atm. Friends have mostly gone AWOL, nobody's playing video games anymore and all my school friends are on different schedules and different campuses. Why the fuck else would I be on /soc/?

>pic related
I'd rather have a DTG gf than a DTF one right now...
>>
>>23562931
Good luck. I know a lot of girls who like video games and they usually get taken by fairly above average guys.
>>
>>23562876
You're not that bad, I mean I GUESS I could classify you as below average but it's def not the first thing I think or anything. I honestly don't think there is anything especially wrong with you or whatever IDK.

Id pretty much give anything to hang out with someone for relaxation like to smoke or talk or whatever it feels like I haven't done this in years.
>>
>>23562934
>I know a lot of girls who like video games and they usually get taken by fairly above average guys.
Comforting.
>>
File: Untitled.png (137 KB, 277x302) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
137 KB, 277x302
>>23562939
Well...at least you're honest.

It's a little weird for me to hear so much because I've definitely had girls approach me and tell me I'm handsome quite a few times. But then apparently I'm below average. But then it's weird because the girls who do that tend to be more attractive than girls I get rejected by. I don't even know why that happens since most guys I know say women do not approach guys. Ever.

Like I said I have no idea how any of this works. I'm just trying not to think too hard about it. But I would consider being "below average" as "that bad"
>>
>>23562949
Hey man it's shit for me too ok

I can only comment on what I've seen with people I know
>>
>>23562965
Any details on the uh... type of gamers these girls were? And any about the guys? Maybe I can close enough my way in.
>>
>>23562989
I have no idea what you're really asking and they weren't people I knew very well.

I don't really have any experiencing with socializing with people in real life so I don't really know anyone well enough to comment on them
>>
>>23562958
I honestly wouldn't think about looks too much, uh 4chan is a bit psychotic in that area.
>>
>>23563003
Psychotic how?

And yeah I'd kill to have someone to talk to or hang with too, dude. I've never really had any friends.
>>
>>23562997
Was wondering what types of games they played. Kinda picky when it comes to that so, mo problems.
>>
and again it's not just 4chan saying that to me. Which is why it's so easy for me to accept.Gotta live with how I was born I guess. I've tried all the standard suggestions for improving my appearance and it all just doesn't seem to matter
>>
>>23563009
They are fixated on appearance to an unhealthy point. That's just my opinion.

if REAL girls have told you you are cute or have hit on you it means you have some kind of pull irl even if you were literally ugly (which your not) your still doing something right so dont always listen to 4chan because people on 4chan can possibly be maladjusted. no offense to them, i mean im maladjusted so i know.
>>
>>23563084
Yeah me too man.

Plus like I said I'm aware even ugly people date or have sex so there's gotta be something else severely wrong with me. I can accept if I'm below average though I guess it doesn't.

But I do think looks matter a little. I've done the whole go for girls I find unattractive thing and it really just does not work. I can't understand why some people think that's a viable solution or "builds confidence" it's ridiculous. I think I might be better off just continuing to isolate myself or possibly killing myself as has been suggested many times.

Honestly after my former landlord raped me I'm pretty terrified of people I think anyway.
>>
And I'd like to reiterate for a third time that while it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things I've had girls in real life tell me I'm ugly as fuck

Which really just makes it even more confusing. I don't know. I'm better off just not dealing with this shit though. That much is clear.
>>
>>23562395
Thank you anon.

>>23562414
Yeah, I mean it's weird and stuff but one day I'm sure everything will work out.

>>23562448
It was much sadder at the time and a little funnier now. I was kind of out of line trying to force the sex to happen and it was all around a very bad experience.

What is funnier is us trying to fake sexual activity at like parties and stuff.
>>
>>23563110
Looks matter significantly. Lets be real, guys get girls if they are good looking or rich. We've all seen the rich ugly or really old guy with the hot girl, he's rich and he's using it. Money is the great equalizer with women.

Lol people told you to go for girls you find unattractive, thats wrong. You should have been told to just talk to girls in general in a friendly manner to become comfortable talking to them, so when you find one you like you can talk to them normally. Its a big deal.

>Anyone know what league im in? What kind of girls i could potentially get based on looks? I have no idea, lets base this on looks alone. I cant objectively rate myself at anything.
>>
31/m/mi

I was abused physically and emotionally by my mother as a child, it led me to have an irrational fear of judgement by women. I was rejected throughout high school for being overweight or 'uncool'. Being a nerd wasnt cool back then.

I have plenty of female friends, and have been propositioned before but I have gotten cold feet because I didn't have an feelings for or was oblivious to the advances.

I haven't given up, I'm at the point where there are other things in life I have to worry more about. Its less about getting laid at this point and more about filling an emotional void.
>>
>>23563166
>Lets be real, guys get girls if they are good looking or rich. We've all seen the rich ugly or really old guy with the hot girl, he's rich and he's using it. Money is the great equalizer with women.
Literally never seen this.
>>
>>23563140
well you seem well adjusted now, and are probably a chill person to be with. I'm sure you will do fine.
>>
>>23562540
Unification Church, was big in the 80s/90s. Derogatory name is The Moonies I think?
>>
>>23563166
Well I've seen guys who weren't very good looking with really good looking girls as well. But yeah it's a lot less common.

Also no. I'm already comfortable talking to women. I don't think that's ever been my problem at all. Women just aren't attracted to me even ones who admit to enjoying my company or talking to me. I know this because I've been told this many times. It's not a problem though beyond being mildly annoying.
>>
In fact I'm far more comfortable talking to women than I am men most of them time to be honest. Most guys I've tried to talk to or be friends with have tended to be a lot meaner. I guess it's normal for guys to insulting in a joking manner toward each other but I honestly cannot handle that at all(I've gotten shit from girls for this too but much less frequently)
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 960x760
23/m

Shy, anxious, low self esteem and not sure what girls are interested in talking about. My hobbies are varied but maybe some are a little strange like collecting vinyl or old games, but I'm socially a-okay and seem to get along with everybody. I constantly switch from blaming my looks, to blaming my less than typical lifestyle and then finally just pin it all on terrible luck.
>>
>>23563349
You can start by posting some non grainy as fuck pics for once, Brandon.
>>
>>23563349

Lol at thinking a vinyl collection is strange
>>
>>23563357
Yeah I collect vinyl too(or I did before my landlord/roommates stole all my shit) and it's a pretty normalcool thing to collect
>>
>>23563357
Idfk anymore but no girls in my area seem to be into it and I guess I figured that they thought it was dumb. Maybe I'm normal idk it just makes me feel worse though.
>>
>>23563374

Sounds like you just don't know how to talk to human being and find people with similar interests
>>
>>23563382
I have friends with similar interest. And I know how to converse, of course. I like to get a feel for what sorts of things a person might be into early on but I'm not as direct about it as a qustionere. Hmmm..I really don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
>>
22/M/Carolina

I'm fit, extroverted, clever, socially adept with men and women, and I have a high sex drive.

Yet at the same time I have psychological hangups about sex and intimacy that I think stem from my parents' aversion to open physical affection while I was growing up. I've been on dates before (the girls asked me out) and I've never gone past the second date because I just can't get over it.

My body locks up and I get really anxious, which is strangely out of character for me normally, so much so that I avoid intimate contact. \

It's something I really need to work on overcoming.
>>
>>23563390
Send more dick pics to girls from /soc/ and make more threads

Therein will lie your answer. You have to strike gold eventually.
>>
>>23563399
I'm with you on everything except clever and socially adept
>>
File: 1457940376599.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457940376599.png
293 KB, 633x758
Male
Australia

Get nervous, sweaty and mumble my words around women. Cant hold conversations and im not funny or charming.
>>
>>23563402
I don't talk to girls from /soc/.. Or make threads..
>>
>>23562592
>I already lift and have for years now lmao

I've been lifting for months now
it changed nothing
it was all a lie
>>
>>23562876
You're not bad looking at all, just not a chad.
>>
>>23563422
>tfw will never be Chad enough
>>
>>23557834
C H A D

Gtfo with your fake problems

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>23563405
It's funny, everyone thinks I'm some kind of playboy when they meet me. Life is full of little ironies.

I suppose the easiest and quickest way get over my problem would be hire a hooker.
>>
>>23559657
Not him but anyone else have no problem getting a boner to porn yet when you meet a gril youre nervous as fuck and cant get a hard on to stay alive? Its happened to me

Dunno if my dick just thinks im not good enough for real women and keeps reminding me of my subhumanity
>>
>>23562389
9/10 would waifu
>>23562762
>look like Clayface
top kek
Good job on losing weight, keep going m8
>>23562876
Well, at least you have a great comic book collection
>>
>>23559425
Who says I'm in America? Sexual liberation is much weaker here.
>>
>>23563451
I mean unless you really want it then don't do that. Full disclosure I actually first had sex wtih a prostitute a week and a half ago. So technically I'm not a virgin. But I still post here because I feel like I belong with you guys.

If you're anything like me this isn't going to make you get over it. It's just going to make me want to have sex more and I feel bad about this now even though I enjoyed it.

I'm just gonna going to isolate myself even further now because of it.
>>
>>23563233
Oh, with that Korean leader? Neat. That seems fairly harmless.
>>
>>23563422
eh I've not heard good things here, reddit, real life, any where really. And people who "aren't chads' I know have had better luck with tinder or okc than me. Like I said it doesn't really matter. Ugly people get laid and I have other problems. I have no issue with how I look but I really just have to go off what other people tell me for the most part.

It's for the best anyway. It takes very little to get me to put a hole in the wall or start breaking shit.
>>
>>23559193
Here's a tip for kicking self-harm: exercise. The pleasure from self-harm comes from the endorphin rush your body liberates when you feel intense pain. Physical activity does the same, while obviously being much healthier. So I suggest picking a sport, the more intense the better. Aerobic exercise should help too.
>>
>>23559193
[email protected]

you seem interesting
>>
>asl?
21/M/Poland
A combination of not putting myself out there, incredibly low self-esteem and realizing too late that girls don't just fall into your lap and that you need to pursue them.
>Have you given up?
Depends on the day. It's not really the sex that I care about. It's the fact that throughout my entire life nobody thought "hey, I wanna be with this guy".
>>
>>23562529
Thanks bruh.
I know I'm not bad looking, but that doesn't compensate for being socially incapable.
>>
File: 2016-03-27 17.29.43.jpg (886 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27 17.29.43.jpg
886 KB, 1080x1920
20/m/aus

unattractive, bad social skills, unlucky

just fuck my shit up fampai

don't care if this is a bad photo what difference will it make
>>
>>23563417
I mean it's definitely one of those long terms things. A few months isn't going to do much for you. But even after a few years people say I'm unattractive looking and it didn't really help. I mostly just go still because I have a lot of free time even though I fucking hate lifting, find it boring, and it stresses me out to do.
>>
Although I'm probably going to stop working out. My slower than normal progress usually makes me angry and causes em to start kicking shit and throwing weights. I actually got banned from my first gym because I got mad and dented one of the lockers and someone decided to tattle on me.
>>
How do people usually make friends or meet people? I feel like I've tried everything and people are just not receptive toward me at talking to them at all. I've gone out of my way a lot but I've never had friends
>>
>>23563612
They've been accused of brainwashing and using children as free labor. There was some nutty shit about that church, they tried to get me to join when i was like 10, but I've never cared for religion at all.
>>
45 female here , i always had a dream of taking the virginity away from young boys ;)
i leave in UK but i can travel , send me your skype - email :*
>>
>>23564617
you dont need to pursue them , they just dont like you
>>
>>23565513
Come to australia.
>>
I always get scared after posting and leave pff.

>>23562830
Thanks, anon. I actually did make a couple last year, which is what made me want to lose weight.
...Although two of them just thought I was a kawaii petite lady because of my voice and wanted to fug. BUT STILL.
>>23562861
Thank you too, fellow anonette! That's what kept me going all these years. Sneaking a few new hobbies into my life helped amplify positive feelings quite a bit.
>>23562897
Are you talking about virginity? It's not really something that bothers me anyway. It's just the not being intimate and knowing what it's like to be in a relationship and loving someone that's a bummer.
>>23562913
I can't even imagine the stress that comes from having a high sex drive and not being able to release that frustration. I've seen you post in other threads before and it sounds like you have a really rough life from losing your things, to that piece of shit landlord and everything else going on.
By the way, you aren't ugly and I wouldn't put you in the below average category either. It's almost unbelievable people would say such rude things about your appearance because I can't see anything wrong with you.
As for that girl talking to you from a past thread and vanishing after a while, I've heard a lot of people on /soc/ are pretty flaky. It seems to happen to a lot of men and women who will meet someone they enjoy talking to and then the person just disappears.
>>23563500
Thanks, broseph. I'm not stopping for nothing!
>>
28/m/NY
girlfriend has been cucking me and locking me up since we turned 18.
piv sex doesnt really appeal to me, probably will do it when its time to procreate. otherwise im ok with being locked up and getting infrequent releases.
>>
Dam. I am a gay guy but I would fuck every last one of you lot / let you fuck me just to help with yer self esteem.

>>23559290

in particular is cute.

I sympathize because if I was not gay I would definitely be in the same situation as you all here.
>>
>>23565519
Well there is an expectation society i

I'm not the person you're responding but I have spoken girls(on the internet;not in real life since I can't get them to speak to me)who admitted they usually just expect guys to come to them or make a move and I'm not saying that's their fault either. It's just a weird thing society expects.

I've had girls approach me before and tell me I'm cute or handsome although I've still never really been with anyone. But most men including more successful/good looking guys tell me this is not something that ever happens
>>
>>23565626
Yeah, even though women don't seem into me at all I've actually gotten hit on by gay guys a lot.

Unfortunately it's not so easy to just make yourself attracted to something other than what you are.
>>
>>23565639
You could always go on a naughty holiday to Amsterdam and fuck a girl. My mate did just that when we were there, was funny as fuck as he was in an out before I finished a smoke.

Also volunteering at any local animal shelter always has one of those 'nice' girls. Would probably take a few weeks of persuasion like.
Hell I had to do the 'sorry but I am gay' like 3 times in my first month at one.
>>
>>23557642
>asl?
18, Male (faggot), UK
Awful at socialising (always too quiet or too loud), Live out of town, never leave house, diagnosed "ASD"
>Have you given up?
I reckon I might be able to get a low standards bf in uni. If I don't I may as well an hero.
>>
>>23559927
If you actually did something with your life you'd do fine, I'd happily take yours if I thought you wouldn't bore me to death
>>
>>23561464
Is that a new picture?

Your hair is awful but other than that you're cute, if you're looking for an English lass to show you to ropes then shout :3
>>
>>23565547
Saying I'm below average when asking for an objective opinion is one thing and I can accept that.

But you said you've seen me post in other threads. Have you actually seen some of the posts directed at me?

I'm not worried so much that someone from /soc/ vanished on me. I borderline expect that to be honest and I didn't have much to say to her really. It's just upsetting because I have no real friends and I wasn't even interested in talking to anyone at first. But she asked me to and she actually responded to me for a couple days unlike most people

idk though. I was talking to her on kik and it says she hasnt logged in a few days(usually it doesn't give you that message if they blocked you though

I mostly just get aggravated that I can't actually talk to people and that most people think I'm too weird to keep talking to(and I've been directly told this)

Also that's hardly the first person from soc I've had do this. The last couple one I skyped with while she was drinking because she made a thread about it and kept telling me I had a hot voice(which actually really bothered me; I actually do not like people commenting on me like that when I'm speaking to them but usually in threads like on soc it's more passive so it's fine). But her internet kept crapping out and we just haven't talked. Then another was super responsive at first and I looked at her tumblr that was in her profile because I figured it would give me things I could talk to her about (whch it did) and when I noted that I looked at it she asked what I looked like(we were talking because of a mental illness thread; I had no idea she was even a girl at first) and the last thing she said was I was super cute then poof nothing else. which is exactly why I don't like people saying that sort of stuff to me. at all. I messaged her one more time a week ago after I saw her make a thread asking to talk to people. But again I met this person via a mental illness thread so I wasn't surprised
>>
>>23565674
My grandmother lives in Amsterdam actually, and I've been there a few times. I'm considering going to live there but only long enough that I can pretend I'm not just so I can consult with a doctor about assisted suicide since it's legal. I got the idea from an episode of Vice last month.

And you mean a prostitute? I had sex with a prostitute last week for the first time. I enjoyed it but it was expensive, and just made me want to have sex more(especially with someone I'm actually attracted to) and it's not something I really care to ever repeat. In fact doing it the first time was a mistake and despite what people kept telling me didn't make me get over it at all. It's really not that simple.

I've already volunteered places just to get out of my house and that doesn't work. Even in situations where I work with girls they just aren't really interested in speaking to me. It was especially disappointing I couldn't even get the girls I used to take ballet with to speak to me outside of class/performances.

It's not like it's a lack of effort on my part at all.
>>
Whether I'm ugly or not though I think my being schizophrenic is probably going to put a huge wall in any attempt to have sex or even to just make a connection with another human being(something I've tried again and again and have utterly failed to do)
>>
File: ywn.png (94 KB, 1445x695) Image search: [Google]
ywn.png
94 KB, 1445x695
18 / M / Brazil

Ultra autistic when it comes to social situations, ugly and the smallest penis i've ever witnessed.

haven't even tried.
>>
>>23565740
You're not a Virgin then why are you posting here ?
>>
>>23565786
>Brazil
>haven't even tried

You live in one of the most sexually active countries in the world man
>>
>>23565824
I was a virgin until about 10 days ago and I had to pay. I still haven't had sex without paying for it and won't.

Paying to have sex is cheating when it comes to this. Literally anyone can do that.
>>
And I only even did it because people have been telling me for years it would make "get over it" "realize it isn't a big deal" and that I wouldn't get laid otherwise. Too bad it only made me more interested and I regret it and alsothe fact I never thought sex is "a big deal."

If people didn't keep telling me to do it I wouldn't have done it at all.

I still relate to the people who post in this thread because it wasn't really consensual outside the exchange of money
>>
>>23565831
No it's not cheating if it was legal I would do it and would no longer be considered a virgin.
>>
>>23565826

well, i had some opportunities, desu ... but all of them were not my initiative and i turned them down by either pretending i wasn't noticing the interest or really awkwardly rejecting it.
>>
23/f
because I'm too shy and scared, I think
not really, but i'm sure I won't have sex any time soon
>>
26/m
I've had several relationships, one lasting over 3 years. I've given/received oral, but honestly kind of regret it. I've always had my head in the clouds and wanted to have a fairy tale relationship where I wait for the right woman and she waits for me and we live happily ever after. I just can't seem to let go of that dream. My self confidence is severely lacking since I was pretty overweight all through my school years. It wasn't until after I graduated that I lost a shitload of weight and have been in decent shape ever since, but even now I look at myself and think 'Why would anyone want to be with you? You're disgusting.' My friends and coworkers say I'm completely oblivious when girls flirt with and that I'm good looking enough that appearances shouldn't be a problem at all.
It doesn't help that I also don't drink at all or use drugs and don't want to date a woman who does.
>>
>>23565860
I love awkward girls! :3 (please be gay please be gay please be gay etc etc)
>>
>>23565868
I'm bi. And I'm not really awkward, I'm just kind of scared of sex for some reason
>>
>>23565859
So you have anxiety then?
>>
>>23565874

(still me, just on different device)

Yes, crippling too -- i've had actual allergic reactions along with my anxiety crisis.
>>
>>23565852
But it's not the same as being able to actually have sex with people you form a connection with, find attractive, or are found attractive by.

Which is why most people in this topic are virgins and which I can still relate to. I'm posting in here because I can't relate to people here and I don't have any one else to talk to.

Is this really that fucking hard to understand?
>>
But fine if you're going to be a dick and argue semantics with me then you're right. I'm not a virgin as of a week ago. I'll leave. Sorry guys.
>>
>>23565969
Well I'm a Virgin because I'm ugly and would love to not be one if I could pay a hooker but it's just too sketchy because it's illegal here. I don't even have the option you had. You don't get to change actual definitions of words to fit your agenda you are not a virgin that's a fact not an opinion.
>>
is rubbing cocks against each other and kissing with another 13 yo considered losing your virginity?
>>
>>23565969
It's not legal for me either dude(I live in the US) but like I said if it's that big a deal to you I'll leave jfc
>>
>asl?
24/M/Europe
I've never been on a date and I am honestly pretty repulsed by a lot of women because of my traditional views on sex and relationships, but I can wait for someone that I could see myself being in a serious relation with and that's worth pursuing.
I have a very good idea of what I look for in a partner, so I can skip a lot of women on that basis.
At this point I'd rather wait till marriage than 'get it out of the way' as some would say.
>Have you given up?
I used to be a lot more cynical than I am now, and honestly wondered if I was even worth a girl's time. Talking to more and more women online has made me realize that I was wrong in that assumption.
I also know that there are women my age that have had no or little sexual experience that wait for the right person or even for marriage, and I know I'll just have to be patient for someone like that.
>>
>>23566066

wtf are you trying to say familia
>>
>>23565983
Ok look you fucking bitch

I'm considered by people to be ugly or below average too. Paying a hooker is not worth it unless you want to just want to want have sex even more from my experience. It's NOT LEGAL FOR ME ETHER I LIVE IN THE GODDAMN US

It being illegal for you and that stopping is a personal problem. And I can understand why you wouldn't do it. But it's not legal for me either and I did it. I'm not trying to change the fucking meaning of the word virgin. You asked why I'm fucking posting in here and I explained why. My situation isn't any different than yours other than I wasn't scared by the legality of the situation. It's not even something I really wanted and wish I hadn't. But again ANYONE can do what I did if they really want to

I still relate to the people in this fucking thread on some level though which more then I can say for my interactions elsewhere.

But thanks for understanding jesus christ why do I even bother interacting with other human beings at all? I just can't seem to do it.
>>
>>23566077
I meant to quote>>23565983
This guy above you sorry
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.