[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asian/ - asian girls thread Females ONLY TIMEstamp if new NO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 7Vz2mwh.png (430 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
7Vz2mwh.png
430 KB, 640x480
/asian/ - asian girls thread

Females ONLY
TIMEstamp if new
NO contactfagging
>which means no asking for skype/snap/kik etc.
>>
>>23556768
Or you can shut it. Who made you the king of the camwhore threads?
>>
>>23550196
>So... you personally find Cherry more physically appealing than Hex, Stucky, Sika and the other slender women that used to post here?

Cherry is my personal favorite, because I like thicker girls and she has a very nice personality. She responds to everyone and delivers like a boss. Not to mention, she is the only one keeping this thread alive. I don't mind other girls being in here, in fact I encourage it. It's just I rather a Cherry thread than no Asian girl thread at all.
>>
>>23557152
No one made him king but hes been blessed with common sense. Which apparently isn't so common
I swear half these threads all cherry and hot as she is im pretty sure she's mexican.
Basically youre so desperate to see a naked asian chick you dont even care if shes asian.
>>
>>23557332
>I'm pretty sure she's Mexican.
For the umpteenth time, she's half Filipino and half white. If she looks Mexican to you, it's because Filipinos and Mexicans are both Mestizo people (Indigenous Asiatic mixed with Spanish blood) as a result of being colonized by Spain. Let it go. If you don't like Cherry, hide her posts. Don't ruin it for everyone else.
>>
>>23557152

Eh, /soc/ and probably most of 4chan in general has alread passed its golden age. It's far, far too mainstream now and we simply do not see the amazing quality posters, and definitely not in the volume they posted 2 years ago even.

Kind of sucks because compared to say, reddit, /soc/ was also smaller and more "personal" funnily enough. Reddit you can't even talk 1 on 1 like you could generally do here because there's too many posters spamming dicks, not to mention a lot of the camwhores there are actual camwhores. They're just peddling their fucking panties for 35 dollars or some bullshit
>>
>>23557174
I like Cherry because she's a real person.
>>
>>23557332
>him
you're not fooling anybody, samefag
it's time for you to get another hobby besides resetting your router and being an angry neckbeard all day
>>
File: 2016-03-29 19.29.26.png (564 KB, 934x717) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-29 19.29.26.png
564 KB, 934x717
>>23557174
You're so sweet! But be careful or the haters will label you a whiteknight.
>>23557332
Do you honest to god think I'm Mexican? I'm half Filipino, (Visayan/Cebuano), and the Spanish did have a huge influence there. So maybe I do look a little hispanic, but it's as >>23557589 says. My other half is Australian (Anglo-Saxon origin). I could do an Obama and post my birth certificate, which shows my parent's place of birth, but I'd have to censor personal information, making it useless and a plausible fake. I could take pictures of the vegemite in my cupboard, but what would that prove? Maybe I could do a vocaroo so you could hear my Aussie accent, but lots of haters here are determined to stick to their delusions no matter what.
>>23558377
You are a real person too, Anon.

New toy. Just a collar. I bought it for my plaything to wear for me.
>>
>>23559928
that scar looks like a small mouth and the tits look like bulging eyes.

not sure if i could nut on your actual face without bursting into laughter
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-19-48-48.png (428 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-19-48-48.png
428 KB, 720x1280
>>23559935
Be like nutting on one of these...
My scar is itchy as fuck right now. Volermort or something must be happening.
>>
>>23559973
ohhh god not the fucking minions
>>
>>23559928
Damn, you have some nice boobs :) would suck all over those..
>>
I don't care if other girls don't write here anymore...
I'm here only for Cherry because she makes my dick DIAMOND with her lustness and i love it!
>>
>>23556768
Apparently this anon likes all the dick threads... Enjoy them
and
GTFO
>>
Haters gonna hate...
Gtfo
>>
hex pls
>>
>>23559928
>You're so sweet! But be careful or the haters will label you a whiteknight.
Thanks! :D Idgaf if some random anons call me a whiteknight, though. They don't know me.
>I could do an Obama and post my birth certificate
And like Obama, some people would still dispute it. I personally never mistook you for a Mexican. That seems too much like a troll tactic. Both peoples are brown skinned with epicanthic folds, but there's something that makes them look not quite the same. Filipinos look more "Asian" and Mexicans look more "Native Meso-American", there's a difference.

Furthermore, if you really were Mexican, you would post in the Latina threads. /soc/ could really use them right about now.

>Maybe I could do a vocaroo so you could hear my Aussie accent
I would fucking love that, actually! <3 Not to prove you're Australian, but to hear your hot accent.

btw, I'm the anon who you responded to on the first /agt/-related post on your blog. I replied to it, just check your ask box.
>>
>>23559928
also, hot damn you have big round tits! :O Not sure you get that from your Filipino side or your Anglo-Saxon side, though.
>>
>>23564070
I think girls post here because no one cares for them in real life so they use their bodies online because they're 5/10 max facewise. Disgusting really.
>>
>>23564070
I felt stucky and hex had average faces. Stuckys videos were nice though.
>>23564085
Fully agree, most of them are 3-5/10 depending on your tastes. There are exceptions though.If you have yellow fever add +3-5 to their actual scores.
>>
>>23564046
>>23564070
>>23564085

The fuck are you guys talking about, I'd wifey sika, hex or zed in a heartbeat theyre all qt3.14s
>>
>>23564310
What!? No fucking way?! A desperate faggot wanting to marry a camwhore? Color me surprised! Get some standards.
>>
>>23564070
>>23564046
>>23564085
>>23564108
Who cares who's ugly or not people are here for body, not face. Let them get compliments, it does you no harm so why not?
>>
>>23564393
Pretty sure letting them get compliments is why /azn/ is dead.
>>
>>23564393
>Who cares who's ugly or not people are here for body, not face.
Exactly, this thread is for Asian camwhores to get naked and show of their bodies, not face. Most Asian girls IMO have at least decent faces and up. Maybe that's just my yellow fever.

Cherry has it all though: pretty face, huge perky tits, hourglass waist, big ass, and thick thighs. She is one of the sexiest women I have ever seen, of any race.
>>
>>23564867
Camwhoring is the same as being a slut. There's no saving you once you camwhore. I actually really liked a girl, I thought she was perfect then I found out she camwhored on reddit and lost all respect for her. She's a piece of trash.
>>
>>23564883
Who cares if she camwhored while see was single? As long as she isn't turning into a tinder using hookup every other day slut, or she you asked her to stop camwhoring if you got together and she said no or did it behind your back, what difference does it make?

I would never fault a girl for camwhoring on here or anywhere so long as it stops once she is mine and she isn't a fucking whore like Cherry.

There is a distinct difference between posting pics online because you have issues and need validation, and fucking 5 different guys a week after talking to them for 20 minutes.
>>
>>23564897
I care. I don't want a slut who has no self respect. Camwhores will fuck anyone if they had the chance. Girls desperate for validation are the worst. It makes me angry too because I thought she was the one for me.
>>
File: 20160330_185322.jpg (178 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160330_185322.jpg
178 KB, 1280x960
>>23563672
True. No matter what proof I give, people would still stick to their delusions. I think they just say it now because they have nothing better to say. I didn't even know there were latina threads. I pretty much only check soc to see if agt is up. I get warm fuzzies thinking there are autists somewhere in the world raging over my ethnicity and their ideas of it.
>>23563692
It has to be the Germanic side. My mum is a b cup.
>>23564085
I dgaf what I am /10 facewise. The guy I want to fuck me fucks me, so as long as he'll bang me/10, that's all that matters to me.
>>23564401
That's reverse logic. So you think insulting the girls will make them come back? We're in bizarro soc.
>>23564827
Why, thank you :)
>>23564867
> not mexican
> not fat
And I'm so sick of you loser ass robot types who hate feminism because they have a warped idea of what it is. Real feminism is about equality. It's not about humiliating or degrading men and putting women above them. So stop bitching about feminism unless you know what it really is, not the psycho tumblr version.

>>23564883
>>23564897
And get the fuck back to R9K, fagets. No one wants you here shitting up the thread with your bitter misogynistic attitudes. Seriously. Go get laid or something.
>>
>>23564933
>It makes me angry too because I thought she was the one for me
No, seriously. You poor patheric narrow minded little asscake. You're making me laugh so much! Those evil whore wimminz! All they want is dick and validation!
Sounds like she dodged a bullet.
>>
>>23564944
Don't get me wrong cherry, I like you and your posts but if I know a person in real life and I found out they were a camwhore I have the right to lose all respect for them.
>>
File: 20160330_190650.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160330_190650.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>23564897
>>23564933
Remember not to shoot up a high school or something, too. It didn't work for Elliott, and it won't work for you either.
>>
>>23564950
Of course there would be outliers but most of them would fuck anything that compliments them. The girl I was talking about posted those pics when she was engaged and she tried to fuck me when her bf was overseas. Disgusting whore. Sorry, I'm just ranting. I'm just biased because I've been hurt before. I thought she was so pure too. I've known her since we were kids ffs
>>
>>23564944
>I didn't even know there were latina threads.
Not lately, but in the past there have been. Same with black girl threads.
>Why, thank you :)
You're welcome, Cherry! :D <3

>>23564933
>Camwhores will fuck anyone if they had the chance.
Not necessarily. I've seen plenty of camwhores who are in committed relationships, or are shy in person but don't mind taking naked pics in private for anons. People can be quite different online vs. offline.
>Girls desperate for validation are the worst.
A good bit of camwhores on /soc/ have validation as their motivation, especially the big/chubby/hairy/small boob girl threads. Not all of them obviously. I've seen some that are quite confident in themselves.

All in all, why complain about free nudes? Either enjoy them or keep scrolling.
>>
>>23564969
Bro just look where you are and what you have been doing here
>for the last 2 years.

>Are they perfect?
No.
>Are we perfect?
No.
>>
>>23564977
I used to come here because I wanted to fap to hot girls like Stucky and Hex, but I left once I saw this thread quickly becoming /Cherry/ instead of /Asian/

You're not even a real Asian so why did you post here I'm the first place? Just go camwhore in the fat girl threads. You fit in more and there are less "autists" to shit up the thread for you.

去你的,烂屄。probably can't even tell me what this says without using Google translate lmao.
>>
>>23564956

Cherry, can you do a vocaroo so we can hear your sexy Australian accent? <3 pwease?
>>
File: 20160330_192212.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160330_192212.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
>>23564952
Then what are you even doing in a camwhore thread?

Isn't it a bit backward that you enjoy looking at nudes but lose all respect for the girl taking them? You should either get over your issues with sexual expression and freedom, and a person's sexuality as something to lose respect for them over, or start losing respect for yourself, because you're here. You're probably fapping to camwhores, yet you hate them and get angry at a girl you liked having a but of fun and choosing what to do with her body?

That's fucked, dude.
>>
>>23564964
Ok. I'm not revoking my opinions about respect snd sex and all, but that girl in particular? Sounds like a total whore. Cheating is never ok.
>>
>>23564982
not all asians speak chinese, bro
>>
>>23564987
Full body nude from behind, please?
>>
>>23565001
Wow you're a fag. This is the epitome of yellow fever cringe.
>>
>>23564999
Sure. If I knew flip shit language I would insult her in that too but unfortunately I don't.

Thankfully it's doubtful she speaks anything but English.
>>
>>23564982
>becoming /Cherry/ instead of /asian/
It's not Cherry's fault that other girls don't post here. That's their choice. If it weren't for Cherry posting, /agt/ would be dead. Don't like Cherry or a Cherry dominated thread? Then leave the thread and quit bitching. It's this exact kind of trolling and shitposting that drives camwhores away and ruins threads.
>You're not even a real Asian
What is a "real" Asian? She is 50% Filipino and looks very much Asian/Filipino. It's not like she is 12.5% Asian or looks more non-Asian.
>Just go camwhore in the fat girl threads.
Based on her size, she would belong in the chubby, not big threads. And that is changing because she is losing weight.

Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>23565006
It's pretty common for hapas to speak only 1 language.

>>23564987
I don't know why you keep coming back when there are so many fags here. You have a strong will
>>
>>23565005
>muh cringe
>muh yellow fever
Is it yellow fever if my skin is yellow?
Cringe isn't an insult you LeafyIsHere watching Reddit scum.

If you're referring to
>黑鬼
Then realize I only said it because the mods will ban anyone being "racist" in English far faster than they ban you for insulting this half-breed dog.
>>
>>23564933
>Camwhores will fuck anyone if they had the chance
No. I am a camwhore, and I do nut fuck anything, and I do have the chance. Seriously, dude? That's so not even true, why would you say that? For the past 6 months, I've been monogamous. Prior to that, I only fucked another guy because it was a threesome MG wanted. That's hardly fucking anything.
>>23564982
Half Asians were always welcome here as far as I knew. And why would I know how to read that? I'm not even the type of Asian who uses chinese characters. You've proven nothing by posting that.
You just keep on with your little haterade party there, mate. Nothing you say upsets me. Nothing you say will make me fat, Mexican, or ugly. Nothing you say will make me stop posting.
>>23565000
Hang on. Let me finish making dinner.
>>23564985
What would you like me to say? I'm pretty sure Vocaroo works on a phone. I don't really have a mic for my desktop.
>>
>>23564982
You used google translate too, didn't you? I can tell by your font.
>>
Dis thread, man.
Used to be great. A long time ago.
>>
>>23565024
Picture of you naked in the kitchen too please
>>
>>23565012
>it's this exact kind of shitposting and trolling that drives girls away and ruins threads
Yeah exactly my reason for doing so. This thread shouldn't keep going when the only poster is a feminazi half-breed whore that belongs in the fat girl threads.

Oh and by the way the only way flips look attractive is when they have jap or chinese ancestry; mainly Chinese. It's the same case with Vietnamese girls usually. She clearly doesn't have that history.
>>
>>23565026
Google pinyin keyboard using full width punctuation is now Google translate? Lmao.

L。M。O。A。
>>
>>23565014
>I don't know why you keep coming back when there are so many fags here. You have a strong will
Cherry couldn't be less bothered by the trollfags. They come and go, but Cherry thankfully stays!

>>23564987
Looking good, Cherry! Keep up the good work. You lost weight in your tummy while still keeping your big boobs. You were sexy when you were chubby and you're sexy now.

Show us your delicious ass, please! :)
>>
>>23565017
Cringe is definitely an insult. If someone cringes to the sight of your post how is that not an insult?

Chink faggot is just insecure because Asians all go for white cock now. Fuck off back to China, chink
>>
>>23565024
>half Asians were always welcome here

Sure, but only if they looked Asian. You don't meet that requirement.
>>
>>23565024
>What would you like me to say?
Let's see. Just talk freely. Tell us about your day or something, and begin by saying "hey anons! this is Cherry..." and tell us what's for dinner :)

>>23565036
Cherry is not going to stop posting just because you talk shit.

I don't like extreme feminists, but not wanting to get sexually harassed and fearing for your safety is not extreme. I personally don't even think of that as "feminism", just within the realm of common decency. Cherry was explaining the right and wrong ways to show interest in a girl. She wasn't talking about the patriarchy or bashing "cishet white males". She distanced herself from the Tumblr school of feminism.

You obviously have a dislike for Filipinos. Again, dude, if you don't like it, ignore it. Don't be all "stop liking what I don't like!"
>>
>>23565067
I didn't even write the yellow fever comment, Chink. Guess what? When you have a nice little Asian wife at home and you go to work I'm fucking her behind your back because you're a beta manlet. Go eat some dogs and study up on English so you don't need to resort to Chink speak
>>
File: 20160330_194254.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160330_194254.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
>>23565000
How's this?
>>23565030
I should have checked back sooner, sorry. I'm done with the kitchen.

Guys, can we all igbore oFAR the mighty shitposter, supposed slayer of camwhores? It is the sole source of shitcuntery in this thread, and I stopped reading their posts when they continued to just be illogical hate filled self pleasuring rants. This guy clearly takes stuff too personally, like the existence of some camwhore on soc. I mean, it's flattering someone devotes such time and attention to me when they claim to hate me, right?
Dickless should have learned now to hidrand ignore posts before being allowed on the internet.
>>
>>23565054
>Sure, but only if they looked Asian. You don't meet that requirement.
I disagree. Cherry looks Asian/Filipino because she has yellowish-brown skin, epicanthic folds in her eyelids, straight jet-black hair. She is accepted here. You are not the gatekeeper of /agt/. GTFO
>>
File: 20160330_194038.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160330_194038.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
>>23565014
Sorry. Missed this among all the noise.

I come back for the Anons who are nice and who like talking to me or making requests. I come back because I'm not actually insecure and looking for validation. If that guy wants to call me a fat mexican used up cumrag or whatever, I know it isn't the truth. It's so laughably not the truth, why would it even bother me?
The shitposters don't know me personally, nor I them, so I don't care what they think.

And yeah. Most of the halfies I know and who I grew up with only speak English.
>>
>>23565084
Holy fuck DAT ASS! hngggg
Have you been doing squats, Cherry? Your butt cheeks look tighter.
>>
>>23565073
>sexual harassment and fearing for your safety
She works in a fucking sex shop. It comes with the job description.

And her description of "sexual harassment" so obviously screamed "unattractive guy is making advances on me that I would have no problems with if I thought he was hot!! Sexual harassment!!!!" that it was laughable. She's no extremist but at best she's one of the neo feminists (I forget if they call this third wave) that say things like rape culture and cry sexual harassment or "creep" whenever someone unattractive hits on them.

Cherry's an admitted slut. You think she'd have a problem if a male model came into her store and asked her if she'd demonstrate a toy for him if he bought her one? Hell fucking no.
>>
>>23565084
Legs apart with feet in view and it'll be perfect. I'd also like to see you climb something with your butt too the camera.
>>
>>23565103
There there. No need to be bitter because your advances due to unattractiveness were deemed as creepy by other girls. Just let it go, anon. There are always other girls for you.
>>
>>23565097
why do you shave your pussy?
>>
>>23565112
>ur a bitter creep
Nice argument there.
>>
>>23565097
Your sexy ass and the messy bun hair. I love it!
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cf8gAJq5Rk

>23565073
I hope this link works! I sound like a retard!
>>
File: j75vIc8.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
j75vIc8.png
89 KB, 524x499
>>23565118
Yeah right, Chink. Learn to speak English before posting here Xie Xie

>>23565121
>arguments
>u post MEME REDDIT FAG
Nice one, math boy. Go cook me kung pow chicken
>>
>>23565097
>half dogs only speak English
Maybe if they were raised wrong in your prison colony.
>>
>>23565125
:O holy shit! Thank you!!! I never would have guessed you had the type of voice. You have a thick accent, Aussie, almost British sounding.

Can you make another one telling us about your sexual fantasies and other dirty talk?
>>
>>23565130
>racism hurts
You're funny. I've been offended by racism before but yours is so low quality that it's comedy. Go on then. Point out my clearly obvious mistakes in English. I'll wait for you to reply with a typo or somethinf.

Oh wait I just made one now! Damn you white devil!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>23565118
>leafyishere
>reddit.com
sure doesn't seem like you use memes as an argument.
>>
>>23565125

I have a weird request. Naked selfie at the table with your dinner? I want to see what you prepared while still keeping it relevant to nudity.

also "toe-MAH-does" hehe :3 <3
>>
File: 20160330_201003.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160330_201003.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>>23565101
Mostly lunges, leg press, and sumo squats. I'm not the best at barbell squats.
>>23565105
Here's climbing onto the bed
>>23565113
I shaved it because I wanted to get rid of the landing strip I used to have. Now I'm not sure whether to grow it out or keep it shaved

This guy >>23565113 hahaha! I didn't hide your posts. I just quit reading them. You've just shown us all that you can change IPs at will, so basically outed yourself as a samefag. All of the nastiness coming from the one source. Jesus christ, dude. Get a life. Switching IPs just to keep talking to me is an obsessed loser move. Wow.
>>
>>23565141
>changing IPs this frequently
God, you're sad. Go kill yourself Xie Xie. I'm 100% sure you're Chinese Australian because they're the most retarded bunch.
>>
>>23565144
He sounds just like that leafy guy and/or Reddit with all the cringe calling.
>>
>>23565153
Now how about a vag spread while standing up?
>>
>>23565155
>I'm too stupid to change IP
>I think the only name in Chinese is "thank you"
You could at least call me Chang or something. So uncreative.

>>23565153
No it's not all me. Right now, yes, all me, but earlier there were others calling you a fat whore just like I am.
>>
>>23565153
pads or tampons? which do you prefer?
>>
>>23565153
Move to >>23507840 or >>23543774 where you belong. All your whiteknights will gladly saddle up and follow you.
>>
>>23565153
>Now I'm not sure whether to grow it out or keep it shaved
I would love to see a Cherry bush.
>>
>>23565171
>changing IP more than twice
Wow turning off a router and turning it back on is so hard and requires all my brain power wow. It shows that you're sad enough to actually change IP just so you could talk more shit. I knew it, I was right. Asian Australians are the most beta and insecure retards. Shows why you got so butthurt being called cringeworthy. Obviously I didn't think your name was Xie Xie, idiot. I was thanking you in advanced. You're pathetic.
>>
File: 20160330_202008.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160330_202008.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>23565137
Yeah, people have mistaken it for British. I'm not an ocker aussie.
And maybe not now with the dirty talk. I have an assignment to finish, and then work again tomorrow. I just got caught up in the excitement here. This thread has got its very own Elliott Rogers psycho in it. Spergy bitchfits don't happen every day, you know!
>>23565146
I don't actually own a table. I eat at my study desk hahaha. So I hope this works. Dinner isn't impressive, but it's healthy. Lean beef and veg.
>>
>>23565188
It's more fun this way. Can't hide my posts if I'm a different ID every time right? Dumb fat whore loves the (You)s. It's funny to me that she looks at the replies to her posts thinking they're all going to be positive and then gets to mine.

>ur Australian
I live in America.
>>
>>23565192
>eating food when you're this fat already
>calling sauce drenched beef with 3 vegetables healthy
No wonder you're fat.
>>
File: 20160330_202813.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160330_202813.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>23565165
Is this what you meant? Standing vag spread? It's awkward to do.
>>23565172
Pads. I feel like it comes out faster with pads.
>>23565180
I've had one before and posted it. Maybe I can find an old pic sometime. It takes about three months of not shaving to become a real bush.
>>23565196
Do you honestly think you're upsetting me with anything you say? I am stunned at the effort you're going to to make a fool out of yourself. I think you love my attention because you're trying so gosh darn hard to get it. I've never seen anyone as flat out obsessed as you. I'm going to call you "Elliott" from now on. Oh, there goes Elliott again, trying his little heart out to shitpost and get some female attention! Bless his cotton socks.
>>
>>23565192
>I have an assignment to finish
I didn't know you were in school. What class and major?

Yummy boobs and food! ;) I got inspiration from you to eat "muh oats" :P
>>
>>23565210
>I've had one before and posted it.
Looking forward to seeing it eventually.
Would you take a selfie of yourself sitting on the toilet for this anon?
>>
>>23565217
Your promoting the thread if anything.
>>
>>23565229
That will just bring on the new one faster.
>>
>>23565234
I'll shitpost and samefag that one too. I have nothing better to do at 5am on break from school when I started.
>>
File: 20160330_204713.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160330_204713.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>23565214
I'm studying nursing at uni. Going to be an RN. I'm actually thinking of dropping down to part time this semester, because work plus full time study is getting full on and hard to juggle. Work keeps offering me more and more hours.
>>23565223
I hope this works for you, Anon!

I'd better get some work done now. You Anons keep Elliott company for me!
>>
>>23565248
Nice body if you ask me , can you spread your buttcheeks and show us that delicious butthole ??
>>
>>23565248
>I would rather work in a sex shop than work on my nursing degree that I'm probably failing or going go drop out of just like nearly everyone else who says they want a med degree
Lmao

If you stop posting I will too. Thanks for leaving.
>>
>>23565248
Thank you very much! :D Going to fap to this, then go to sleep. So long for now. See ya next time! Have a good day at work.
>>
>>23565256
You have no life and will die with everyone hating you
>>
>>23565248
where in aus are you?
vicfag here. i'd plough you for days
>>
>>23565256
Return to your dick threads.
>>
>>23565402
I thought you said you'd stop. This is why you're failing in school.
>>
>>23565464
This is why you're failing at life
>>
>>23565171
...lad, Cherry is the camwhore /asn/ deserves. Shitposting will not dissuade her or her 6-10 adherents. Hell, some of her fanbois probably dress up like her and get harder than Chinese algebra thinking about being pegged by her. You cannot fight that loyalty.

Just start a differently-themed thread, politely, and let them diverge. I'm on a road trip so I cant start it myself for 3 weeks. This tactic worked fine, btw, speaking as the man who started the first Cherry-only thread long ago in order to stop this irreconcilable bickering.
>>
>>23565540
I'm okay. You just need to let this thread die you dirty Mexican looking cunt.
>>
>>23565580
Okay here I made a containment thread for her and her autists
Please move to >>23565616

Don't come back.
>>
Please someone report this dickhead
>>
>>23565677
Just ignore him and let him talk to himself.
>>
>>23565685
Did you miss me?
>>
>>23565153
>Now I'm not sure whether to grow it out or keep it shaved
grow it out <3
>>
File: 1345955206566.jpg (33 KB, 367x399) Image search: [Google]
1345955206566.jpg
33 KB, 367x399
>mfw the samefagging shitposter is a china manlet
it's amusing how one gender of a race can be so highly valued while the other is worthless trash tier full of butthurt, insecure midgets
>>
>>23565248
Fuck the haters ur hot as fuck.. anyways good luck on ur studies.. in medical field as well.. oh and nice tits.
>>
>>23565248
I would do anything to be that toilet
>>
>>23566497
Not surprise desu senpai.

The guy shitposting Dubs is an asian beta manlet too
>>
>>23565125
A very nice Australian lady!
>>
>>23565125
omg your voice is so cute
>>
/asn/ is so strange. the threads use macros created from girls from the golden age, but the only poster is the ugly drama queen that ended that golden age.
>>
>>23569240
Someone make a macro of Cherry. <3
>>
Oh god.... the bitch is back
>>
>>23569240
She's pretty disgusting but you may as well abandon ship.
>>
File: 20160331_105658.jpg (141 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
20160331_105658.jpg
141 KB, 720x1280
>>23565580
I remember that! You made me a thread to be batshit crazy in when I was really fucked up! Thank you for that. It helped.
>>23565601
I'm so happy you've seen sense and are now calling me "Mexican looking" instead of flat out Mexican. You can be trained after all, Elliott! Also, why is looking Mexican an insult? If I got upset every time someone thought I looked like a different race, I'd spend half my life crying about it. I've had Maori, Turkish, Egyptian, Spanish, Portugese, South American, Burmese... I think you're the first to sy Mexican though. A Malaysian man came into work the other day and picked me for Filipino straight away. So did one of the other managers at work who is half Flip herself. It's strange, huh?
>>23565677
>>23565685
No point. He can change his IP whenever he wants and makes it look like there's an army of haters out there. Just let him. I'm used him in the thread now. He posts as much as me.
>>23565827
We shall see!!
>>23566497
He's really not making much of a case for Asian dudes not being fucked up betas like his namesake Elliott. Luckily, I know two Asian dudes (both mixed race Asians one is Flip/white, the other Jap/Malay) and they're really awesome dudes.
>>23566603
Thank you! I wouldn't really call nursing "medical field" stuff. I mean, it is medical related, but we nurse, not diagnose or prescribe.
>>23566605
Oh, you silly!
>>23566618
Who is Dubs? Maybe we can make a support group hahaha!
>>23567952
:)
>>23567968
Don't be silly! It's a silly voice!
>>23569240
/asn/ is so strange. It's filled with an autistic hater who is obsessive and miserable, and it's losers like him with their shitty attitudes who scared all the other girls away.
Do you really think the girls you like want to get naked for you you when you're showing what a horrible, bitter person you are? Do you think they want to come back when this thread is full of your hate?

Good morning! Can you guys see my Mexican auto immune hooker fat showing?
>>
>>23569688
>I'll try, Anon. Sorry. I get carried away.
You are not even trying. You still write walls of text here and not on your blog.
>>
>>23569688
why do you hide your face? we already know what you look like.
>>
File: 20160331_105637.jpg (157 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
20160331_105637.jpg
157 KB, 720x1280
>>23569636
I don't need a macro. The only reason I'd welcome one would be to piss off Elliott even more. Could you imagine how hard he'd sperg if there was a macro of me?
>>23569659
>>23569670
Yeah I'm back :) And it's easy to tell who you are because there's only ever 1 post with that ID. Up your game. You could at least try posting from your mobile device and your computer to have two different ID's and make it look like it's not just you wanking over your own hate party.

You'll get a break in a moment anyway. I've got to get ready for work in a little while. Then you can go back to whatever it is you do when you're not obsessing over me. Probably lurking and planning how to obsess over me some more.
>>
>>23569688
>It's just one dude changing IDs!
It's not.

Blog on your tumblr for fucks sake. Even your fucking 'fans' ask you to stop this shit and you're literally to autistic to stop being baited.

Holy. Fuck.
>>
>>23569688
Hooker fat hah?! Come on now you have nice ass body <3

I'd love to suck your nips ;)
>>
>>23569712
Except I never change my ID you paranoid crazy person.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfr2LtKe5cg
>>
File: 20160331_123933.jpg (162 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160331_123933.jpg
162 KB, 1280x960
>>23569703
Sorry. It's been too tempting lately what with Elliott shitting things up.
>>23569704
It's because I'm secretly a Mexican hooker and don't want you all to know.
>>23569716
3 posts right now from that ID. Elliott posted 3 times and will soon switch to a new ID.
>>23569721
I'm apparently a fat Mexcian hooker with an autoimmune disease but I don’t see it.
>>
>>23569712
Ever fucked anyone from soc?
>>
>>23569750
>3 posts right now from that ID. Elliott posted 3 times and will soon switch to a new ID.
>Literally delusional and insane.
I guess I have to keep posting now. What fun!

If someone doesn't like you do you usually assume it's the first person in your life who ever vexed you?
Seriously curious famalam.
>>
>>23569769
Dude, it's obvious you're the same retarded Chinese guy. It's pathetic and you're showing symptoms of being a person who no one shows attention to in real life. I'm pretty sure you don't have any friends either.
>>
>>23569750
I don't see it either sexy. You look great to me :) be my hooker anyday lol :p

You get wet easily? <3
>>
File: 20160331_124644.jpg (150 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160331_124644.jpg
150 KB, 1280x960
>>23569755
Yes.
>>23569769
It's the time and context in which you are posting. Elliott vanishes, and you pick up his hate torch right after. He's shown he can change his ID's, and you're a new poster in this thread. I'd take you more seriously (lol as if I take anything here srsly) if you didn't show up in the middle of someone else's raging bitchfit shitposting spree.
>>
>>23569794
Story behind the soc hook up?
>>
>>23569794
What size are you lol? Got me wanting to suck all over your melons ^_^
>>
>>23569794
even been pregnant?
>>
>>23569810
If she hasn't, I'll be glad to help out haha :0
>>
>>23569786
(you)

>>23569794
Free shrugs.
Claiming samefag just makes people look weak.
Plus I'm more far eloquent so obviously I'm a new person.
>>
>>23569688
>>23569794
great tits
>>
>>23569825
Nice trolling
>>
>>23569825
You trolling
>>
>>23569825
Trolololol
>>
File: 20160331_125258.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160331_125258.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>23569793
Haha, thanks! And yeah, I get wet just from kissing.
>>23569800
In brief, I was horny and crazy, posted, traded emails with a dude in my area, invited him over, and sex. Trying not to blog lol.
>>23569801
I'm a 10F.
>>23569810
Never. It's not that hard to not get knocked up. I'm on the pill and use condoms.
>>23569825
> so I'm obviously a new person
> more far eloquent
You just took your cringe factor to the max, Elliott.

So, fair denizens of the asian girls thread! I am not Cherry, but a mexican prostitute! You can tell this as evidenced by my eloquent speech and illogical standards of what makes one look weak on an online Taiwanese cartoon discussion board! Henceforth, I shall continue to share my delusions, change my IP, and act like the frustrated sad cunt that I am!

I tip my fedora to you all!
>>
File: 20160331_130556.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160331_130556.jpg
144 KB, 1280x720
>>23569842
Thanks!

Anyway, time to get ready for work and all.
Here's a real fedora tip. This threas has been the most fun in a long time on soc! I just wish other girls would come post, but it doesn't look likely with all the shitting in here :(

Enjoy your days and nights! I gotta go work my street corner in my mexican ghetto to make money and buy more tacos.
>>
>>23569873
Damn lol ^_^ I'd love to start kissing you, getting you nice and soaked <3 wonder how you taste..

Wow good size :p I'd nibble and lick all over those if you'd let me <3 spoil your sexy ass
>>
>>23569916
Hah awesome! Awh would rather have you with me instead of being out there :(
>>
>>23569916
Not gonna lie, this thread is making me crave mexican food now.
>>
File: 20160331_130751.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160331_130751.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>>23569920
Best porn I just watched was one I found on /gif/. The guy gave her a massage all over with oil on a table, and then gave her a good hard fucking.
Spoil me that way!

Bye now!
I actually like this hat and might wear it out.
>>
>>23569873
>>23569916
>Dat rant.
Y'all nigguhs got issues lol.

But no seriously you typed more crazy shit than I did.
Gotta cool it woman! Don't make me send weird guys to hit on you at work and give you problematic feels.
>>
>>23569943
I just got in this thread.

No trolling but
Your ass is shit. If you do exercise you need to work harder. One of your pics shows you clearly on your toes to make your legs look better but they still suck. Your belly doesn't say exercise either. Your only semi decent thing is your pair of tits. They are OK I guess.

Tl;Dr you suck. Stick to your nursing career. Hit the gym sometime. Get a personal trainer.

OK bye. I'm out
>>
>>23569954
Dat cringey beta response TOP LEL
>>
>>23569943
Of course i would sexy <3 I'll do much.. much more for you lol :3 get you to cum all in my mouth after we're done :p
>>
>>23569994
>tfw I still fuck more bitches than you.
lel?
Or tippity toppest lel?
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>23570024
>>
>>23565097
I could care less about requests, I like hearing how cherry treats her toys... I want to be one of them.

Call me a faggot or a retard, but I know what I like. And I'd like to be voraciously licking that sweet Cherry clit in hopes that I please her enough for her to let me use her anus as a receptor for my jizz.
>>
>>23569688
Dammit! I missed Cherry :(
>Burmese, Maori
I can understand these, because they're Asian/Pacific Islander.
>Turkish, Egyptian, Spanish, Portugese, South American
But these? They aren't remotely Asian, except for maybe Mexico and South America.
>>23569712
>Could you imagine how hard he'd sperg if there was a macro of me?
True, but at least then, no one could say the macros are all of girls who don't post anymore.
>>23569873
>I'm a 10F.
Holy shit! That's big.
>>23569916
>Anyway, time to get ready for work and all.
Bye for now Cherry! :) Have a good day at work.

>>23569987
>If you do exercise you need to work harder.
Dude, give her a break. She has lost a lot of weight. She's a work in progress.
>>
>>23569943
Bye sexy hope to see more of u soon
>>
>>23569873

my dick.. fuck

how much do you like anal?
>>
>>23570705
She fucking loves it
>>
>>23571126
Dude go fuck off you bum.

For you to call her "fat" and just by the way you talk, is speechless. She's absolutely gorgeous and sure she could care less how much you hate her.
>>
>>23569712
If you HONESTLY think she's any bit of fat, you have some serious issues.

I mean it's one thing to say she's a slut ow whatever, but to lie about her looks probably just because you hate her, is some issues you need to work out.
>>
>>23571149
Her tits aren't barely saggy tf are you on lol?

And I'm not using any of those words. Clearly anyone who reads what you are saying, can tell you're only saying and making shit up because you hate her. Someone needs to move on already from her.
>>
>>23571160
Comparing her to a damn stick lmao, my god you are jealous. How can you say she's even close to being fat? Just jealousy and hatred screaming in your comments about her pretty sad.

And can you honestly answer this for me. Why do you hate her so much?
>>
>>23571160
amen brother
>>
All this noise over Cherry's ethnicity, I've seen this autism so many times. Everything is Mexico for americans.

That said, I'm BR and I'd believe you if you said you were too. Many a jap mestiça look like you from my experience.

In unrelated news, I think I'm in love with you. ):
>>
>>23571174
Amen what? Comparing anyone to a tiny woman, who's bones are nearly showing will obviously make her look bigger baka.
>>
>>23571149
> dont use memes
> uses memes

2016 and people still feed the troll.
>>
File: 2016-03-31 07.06.01.png (496 KB, 511x825) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-31 07.06.01.png
496 KB, 511x825
>>23571160
Tell me how honestly how she is ANY way of being fat? Curious to hear your explanation. Don't bring up her face, boobs, how much you hate her etc. I want to know how any guy could think that is someone being FAT?
>>
>>23571197
What belly lmao? If that is anyway of overweight, highly suggest laying off the pipe.
>>
>>23571192

holy fucking mother fucking fat asian.

Show me that hairy fat pussy babe <3
>>
>>23571187
Honestly, just sounds like your hatred jealous opinions towards her. And didn't realize every single Asian had to be a tiny stick, more like your view on it.

And if you honestly are getting any type of annoyance about her, how about just ignoring her?
>>
>>23571222
Wow.. lmfao, I'm sorry but you gave a good ass laugh!

Did you really just draw 3 circles and an arrow on her belly? LOL the hate for her is real from you. She has a nice body end of hearing your lame excuses. She's literally an easy 9/10 and if you disagree, just jealous or hate her.
>>
>>23571222
And like i said earlier, it's her own life she's able to talk as she wants on here. Ignore her if you think she does as you say, no one wants to hear your bogus retarded excuses.
>>
>>23571222
>>23571187
You have obvious unrealistic expectations of what a female body is supposed to look like kid.
>>
>>23569987
>>23570575
>Dude, give her a break. She has lost a lot of weight. She's a work in progress.
Anon is right. It's a work in progress. But other anon didn't realise if this really is the first time he's been in the thread. He hasn't seen the "before", doesn't know I do train, and I do have a coach. I'm ok with honest criticism. However, criticism stops being criticism when the person feels the need to be insulting and assholish rather than constructive.

>>23570705
See >>23570705 I fucking love it.
>>23571126
Ok, Elliott. I've made you a macro too. Instead of me leaving, why don't you go have your own thread? You can even make it all about hating me and what a fat mexican I am, so you and the legion of other people who hate me can all enjoy themselves. Or better, why don't you make an asian girls thread and specify the kind of girl you want to post in there, like many people have suggested every time "too fat to be asian" comes up?
You don't get to decide what an asian girl looks like. Fat thin, pale, dark, half, full, we come in many types. You are literally butthurt because other people like what you don't like, and you can't seem to get over that.
You're hopping IPs, pretending to be other people, wasting your time here because you hate someone you'll never ever meet. Why do you let me have such an effect on your life? Why can't you go somewhere else where girls camwhore if you want your type of Asian so bad? Why is your answer to invest time and effort here hating a camwhore?
I know deep down you're unhappy and feel pathetic, maybe like you can't back down now that a big deal has been made of this and people are noticing you, but you'd really be happier if you let this obsession go. I'm not going to leave. The things you say don't upset me. You are wasting your time.

I'm not finished.
>>
File: faget.jpg (61 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
faget.jpg
61 KB, 620x412
>>23571222
The other girls left because they were systematically shitposted and blackmailed.
BE was blackmailed.
Crabby was blackmailed.
Stucky quit when people uploaded her content to porn sites
T-cat was harrassed into leaving
The bigger girls were shitposted. Hell, Sika still gets shitposted for being "nevernude". It's ridiculous.

And YOU are creating an atmosphere that is unwelcoming, hostile, and negative. Something you may not know about girls, since you seem so fuck off autistic, is that we see it when guys are cunts to other girls, and we don't like it. We don't like guys like you. We don't want to be around it, because we think it'll happen to us, and it DOES happen to us. Even the thinner girls than me got hated on and shitposted and blackmailed. People like you ruined this thread, not me and my posting/blogging.

So take a reality check, Elliott. Realise that you're the one destroying this thread. You keep making things up and saying things that aren't true, or making flat out stupid statements, because you're drowning in your own hate for something that DOESN'T MATTER. Yes, this thread doesn't matter! You take it way too seriously, dude. You rage at me for being BPD or whatever, but there's seriously something wrong with you. Sane, emotionally stable don't carry on like you do.
Everyone can see you have a problem and are taking this way too personally.

Here's your macro. I won't be talking to you anymore. Rage and hop IPs all you like. I hope you get over this, realise that the problem is you, and eventually find what you're looking for.
>>
>>23571316
That's elliot?! LMFAO dudes a bum
>>
>>23571339
>doesn't know who elliot rogers is
hahahahahaha
>>
>>23571343
Lmao what's so special about him? Sorry, honestly not on this thread usually. Just clearly see hate and jealous towards her, could simply ignore her but she's right he's the one who's ruining it for everyone. It's lame to see.
>>
>>23571351
So you don't keep up with world events or the news I take it? Google Elliot Rogers.
>>
>>23571351
He killed people because girls didn't want him
>>
>>23564987
>validation
So true. I have a lot of respect for girls who pose, masturbate and/or fuck in front of a webcam. And many of them are intelligent and have great attitudes.

Before I forget to mention it, you are very pretty and erotic.
>>
>>23565125
Link works fine, and you sound just as nice and sweet as I thought you'd do.
>>
>>23571222

Why did this "Elliot" take a western name if he hates em so much? Lel Betas gonna Beta
>>
>>23565210
A bush would be wonderful, far too many women shave off nowadays.
>>
>>23571390
Sounds good. Either way, idc what standard or ethnicity it is, she isn't "fat" at all.
>>
>>23571427
Lmfao
>>
>>23571427
>>23571436
Wow all this uncovered butt rage was pretty funny but now it's getting kinda sad.
>>
>>23571390
It's good to see you admit I'm right.
>>
>>23571427
Don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>23571519
I hope you got some lotion to treat that burn
>>
>>23571513
You silly child, that's not how reality works.
>>
>>23571537
You're just mad because you got rekt hard. U mad bro? Yeah u mad
>>
>>23571549
So an Asian living outside of an Asian country makes them not Asian? An Asian having a larger frame makes them not Asian?
>>
File: CzVdZ7n.jpg (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
CzVdZ7n.jpg
24 KB, 625x626
>>23571591
>>
>>23571591
But you said she wasn't a real Asian. So what is it? I don't think you actually know what being fat means, you might want to go take some university or summer courses to learn more about what you think you're talking about.
>>
>>23571316
>The other girls left because they were systematically shitposted and blackmailed.
You will never acknowledge the possibility that your very different demeanor in these threads contributed to the changed expectations for the other women posting here. It is difficult to do an erotic, teasing series when the "other" girl (you) is posting ass gapes. Apples and oranges.

I admire your content and personality, but I would like a safe haven for gentler posters as well.

Apartheid
>>
>>23559928
>haters here are determined to stick to their delusions no matter what
As Aesop used to say, "Any excuse will serve a tyrant." It does not matter to us what ignorant people wish to believe; it is not worth our time to disabuse them of their fantasies.

>>23563672
>Filipinos look more "Asian" and Mexicans look more "Native Meso-American", there's a difference.
Here in Mexico we see many autochthonous people who look Chinese. Also, a strong case can be made for including mestizo Filipinos among the so-called latinos.
>>
Can't we just, you know, not feed trolls and look at tits?
>>
>>23571316
Just ignore him.. some fucking loser upset that he can't have someone like you..
>>
Whenever I see Cherry posting I always leave because I know the thread is going to be nothing but shitposting, white knighting, and blogging.

So hopefully somebody else posts soon. Preferably that new girl from the last thread.
>>
File: ip6S9Yd.jpg (35 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ip6S9Yd.jpg
35 KB, 1000x1000
>>23572153
>>
>>23571708
>It is difficult to do an erotic, teasing series when the "other" girl (you) is posting ass gapes. Apartheid
Should we make a Cherry only thread then? Cherry, what do you think?

>>23572208
>So hopefully somebody else posts soon.
Cherry doesn't mind, and actually encourages other girls to post, but they just don't. Would a separate Cherry thread solve this and people would quit bitching about her blogging?

It's a shame Cherry gets so much shit when she takes time out of her busy day to come to the thread. She does requests, delivers, and engages with us in a friendly manner. Yet trolls continually come in here and shitpost. Nothing is ever good enough. Some people just want to watch the world burn. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: 1403890362537.png (136 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
1403890362537.png
136 KB, 400x298
>Mfw the faggot doesn't realize that shitposting Cherry won't make other girls appear because he's creating a hostile environment
>Mfw Cherry leaves and girls don't post anyway
>>
>>23572905
Go to another thread then? I'm pretty sure you'd like /sma/.
>>
File: giphy.gif (428 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
428 KB, 500x281
you guys know that you could just like...ignore shitposter...right?

i mean instead of feeding the braindead...
>>
>>23573297
Well people do that but, most of the time it's the shit posters having conversations with themselves on multi ID's
>>
>>23573393
Nice theory, but cherry types more to shitposters than she does to people who legitimately enjoy her content.
>>
File: IMG_1397.jpg (264 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.jpg
264 KB, 1932x2576
Why so mean to Cherry? I think she's fucking great.
>>
>>23573617
And who might you be?
>>
>>23573617
I agree...
You are pretty hot yourself!
Have any more pics to share?
>>
>>23573617
you gonna show them titties, or nah
>>
>>23573656
And then theres this cunt.
>>
>>23573617
Well should i get the lube or not ?
>>
>>23573617
No kidding. Hate towards her is speechless and pretty pathetic. If not satisfied with cherry etc. just ignore her, not that hard.

And all i have to say is wow :) big ass rack would love to see em!
>>
>>23573617
You look fucking fantastic! I need moarr!
>>
>>23573617
And beware for the bums who might care on how your weight is baka. Some think Cherry is "fat" yet not even close, simply ignore em :)
>>
>>23573617
Dddaaaamm!
>>
File: IMG_1400.jpg (580 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.jpg
580 KB, 1932x2576
>>23573702
I actually need to go out and buy some, I think I ran out.

>>23573750
I love Cherry's body. I think it's fantastic.
>>
>>23573792
You have an amazing ass!
could we get a standing pic b4 you go?
>>
>>23573792
Thank you! And the fans always need more. But could you pleeeaaase post something before you go out?
>>
>>23573792
I do too :) very lovely definitely an easy 9/10 from me(my opinion for the lames who will hate)

But i have to say, you got me interested in your body :) care to share? Looks like you have a nice ass too ^_^
>>
>>23573792
I wouldnt mind buying you 10 of them for ass like that and could we see a doggy pose?
>>
>>23573792
>>23573617
You look so cute in these pics. Could you please post a topless pic?
>>
Definitely like that outfit but I am curious to see what is underneath.
>>
>>23573792
Nice pattern.
>>
>>23573792
Please give this thread some hope. The haters before already chased away most of the girls. And from what i can tell, none of us will be disappointed by you :D
>>
>>23573617
Alex?
>>
>>23573974
That's her name?
>>
File: IMG_1403.jpg (72 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.jpg
72 KB, 720x1280
>>23573813
Here's something!

>>23573888
Right? I love this shirt.

>>23573974
No

Man, I'm trying to write a paper, but I can't seem to get anything out. It's been an hour and I have two sentences down.
>>
>>23574061
Very nice! I think you should take care of your sexual energy, maybe share with us, then go back and focus on your paper. ;)
>>
>>23574061
Wow you're amazing. Your ass is out of this world. Any chance of a picture with your tongue out?
>>
>>23574061
Lmao 2 sentences! :D

And what lovely view, your ass is amazing <3 how about a better look at those boobs? ;)
>>
>>23574079
Definitely agree! Sure getting rid of some sexual frustration will help you focus better ;)
>>
>>23574061
God damn you're quite something. You should take a break, take your mind off it.
>>
>>23574061
I'd most likely lick your ass hole clean as can be. Anyone else agree with me? :3
>>
>>23574061
Amazing ass.

Now get topless, turn around and show us what are most certainly going to be beautiful tits.
>>
>>23574138
i would make it as dirty as it can be
>>
>>23574147
Someone has the right idea hah! :D no kidding same..
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (298 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
298 KB, 1932x2576
>>23574085
Tongue out, as requested!

>>23574104
>>23574111
Gah, I should take a break, but it's due really soon. I'd much rather play with myself instead, but priorities man.
>>
>>23574223
>I'd much rather play with myself instead
go ahead, lady
>>
>>23574223
pads or tampons? which do you prefer?
>>
>>23574223
Thank you so much! Sexy as fuck
>>
>>23574223
Fucking beautiful. You have gorgeous areolas.

Take another topless picture, but from further away, where we can see full body (perhaps a full body nude?) and you are leaning forward a bit.

Also, you should go ahead and masturbate, it helps you relax.
>>
>>23574223
Wow ^_^ hehe perfection! I'd suck on those all night... jesus.

And true i agree would rather have you teasing yourself instead :p but if it needs to be done soon mine as well get over with it <3 that tongue sexy af too.. looks like you ready for my cum :3
>>
>>23574223
Holy shit your tits somehow lived up to your epic cleavage, wow.

Due really soon like the next few hours? If not then you'll be ok
>>
>>23574223
Have to ask... what size are you? Lol would love to titty fuck you :3
>>
File: 20160401_081604.jpg (132 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160401_081604.jpg
132 KB, 1280x960
>>23573398
Only lately, but no more. Also if I type a lot, I get complained at for blogging. Trying to cut down.
>>23571370
Thank you so much!
>>23573617
>>23573792
>>23574061
>>23574223
HOT DAMN, gorgeous! Thank you for sticking up for me, and for posting in a threat that's been crap lately. You are STUNNING! I wish I had your hair, and your boobs are so full and beautiful! You darling! Don't study too hard!

I would respond to the lovely people in here, but I gotta get ready for work. Byee!
>>
>>23574223
Now this is heaven :D more please when more free after that paper!

What's your ethnicity exactly? Just curious, have to be the best body on this thread forsure!
>>
>>23574270
Agreed Cherry :) you both definitely are the best on here, keep it up! Would love to titty fuck you too lol both got some nice racks ^_^
>>
>>23574270
Glad Ur not done! Ur body is an instant boner.
>>
and here she is again to wreck the thread
>>
>>23574318
And here it is again. A jealous dude who can't just ignore, pretty sad desu.
>>
>>23574270
Hi cherry. Amsterdam here. You look gorgeous. Love how you ignore the cunts here. And spoil the fans. And of course yourself. Also: your enthusiasm about other girls. You're a nice person. Everyone has issues, but bottom line: you're okay. And fucking hot. Hahaha.
>>
>>23574368
Hehe agreed :D screw the few lames on here that are hating for no reason. Yall keep it up!!
>>
>>23573617
>>23573792
>>23574061
>>23574223
And who is this new sexy lady? Between her and Cherry, I'm starting to see not all Asian girls have small boobs and butt.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.