[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these relationships exist? Maybe its a joke but if you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1459196656747.jpg (26 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459196656747.jpg
26 KB, 960x960
Do these relationships exist? Maybe its a joke but if you are a real person and think you are interested post here. Pics are cool just post what your looking for and about you and lets go from there.

Ill start

Age 24
Male
Atlanta
Fit
Looking for girls body type doesnt really matter I like all. And trap types who wanna be takin on a dinner date and maybe have sexual relations for fun. Let me spend a bunch on you at Red Lobster you eat Lobster and pina colada till you cant anymore maybe see a movie we go from there.
>>
Didn't know that was a thing. Might have helped me out when I went days without eating at college last year.. :c
>>
>>23556398
Dont know figured whats the worse that could happen? Sounds like a sweet deal if someone wanted to buy from me specially if they arent bad looking.
>>
>>23556436
I might be too bloated to fuck afterwards lol. Or have to fart or something....

Typically I wait to eat after sex or at least when not super full.... Also not a fatty though, so idk.
>>
>>23556513
When I was still a dumbfuck and didn't have a place to sleep with my ex, we rented a shitty motel room, drank a six of beer each, ate Chipotle and had weird bloaty sex for about 4 hours. It was nice to be that comfortable just being a piece of shit with someone for a night.

I will never be over her, and every day a piece of me chips away at what's lost. Don't be afraid to let your guard down and be scum every once in a while, he'll appreciate the release. Make someone happy!
>>
No that's not a real thing.

But women do use beta men to buy them food, alcohol, clothing, etc.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FOR A WOMAN EVER. THIS INCLUDES DRINKS AT A BAR
>>
My first year living in the United States random guys bought me most of my meals.

One guy always bought my lunch at school saying he just didn't want to eat alone but I knew he liked me, he never acted on it beyond that so I never said anything.
>>
>>23556563
Women do it a lot fogured it might be a thing because it cuts bullshit about why we are here. I wanna spend hella money on you and fuck you get free shit and have a good time win win right? I knew the picture was a joke but maybe some girl out there is down.

>>23556513
Idc to be honest i like chubby girls so bloated aint that big of a deal specially when your bent over something.
>>
>>23556513
>I might be too bloated to fuck afterwards
>Or have to fart or something
I'm ok with this
>>
18/f/Georgia
I'm chubby/fat
This sounds interesting
Kik: lazygirl886
>>
Can someone order me a pizza?
>>
>>23556365
This is my primary use for POF.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.