[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other lesbians on /soc/? If so lesbian hook up/chat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: 1455727196856.jpg (36 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1455727196856.jpg
36 KB, 480x320
Are there any other lesbians on /soc/? If so lesbian hook up/chat thread
>ASL
>lesbian/bi/curious
>femme/butch/somewhere in-between?
>in or out of the closet
>what you're looking for in a potential partner
>>
I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
>>
File: un cute.png (161 KB, 540x406) Image search: [Google]
un cute.png
161 KB, 540x406
>>23556019
>18/F/NC
>bi
>somewhere in between, i'm neither butch nor femme- people usually assume i'm not 100% straight when they first meet me so i guess i have a "ambiguously gay look"
>out the closet to a few close friends, but still live with my bigoted parents so in the closet at home
>i just love girls. one night stands or my best friend with benefits, I don't care
>>
File: sea-otters-holding-hands-big.jpg (257 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sea-otters-holding-hands-big.jpg
257 KB, 1024x768
>>23556019
>25/Cis Female/Ontario Canada
>Queer
>I don't identify with either label at all, though people typically think I'm butch
>completely out of the closet.
>something long term ideally but whatever happens happens. Open to both cis and trans girls
>stuff I like: vinyl records, D&D, reading, /tg/ in general, vintage shopping, indie rock, old school hip hop etc. (ugh I sound like a hipster but I swear to god I'm not; wait isn't that the first sign of being a hipster, that you swear you're not one. anyway)
>contact info; kik: weirdampersandgilly, skype: undeadgrimauxiliatrix
>pic unrelated but cute
>>
>>23556019
>>ASL
43/F/Boston
>>lesbian/bi/curious
gold-star lesbian
>>femme/butch/somewhere in-between?
soft butch
>>in or out of the closet
out
>>what you're looking for in a potential partner
just got into a relationship. generally looking for sift butch-femme, college educated, not a raging feminist, loyal, good sense of humor, average-high libido, socially liberal/fiscally conservative
>>
Not a lesbian persay but ive been wanting to go with a woman for AGES now only have a few times before and loved it and not in along time now. I'm female USA, but currently in the uk, 30.
>>
>>23556227
what's stopping you?
>>
>>23556238
I'm not sure. I think I had a bit of negative experience last time, I had a few friends go down on me and visa versa. and I had sex with a full lesbian before and it was fantastic.

But the last time I really wanted it with another Woman we went out clubbing met a really pretty girl she was 24 very slender.. very attractive really flirty had a great chat, let her play with my boobs I did hers etc small stuff, grabbed her ass had a good time until we went back to her place got her top off as I was taking down her skirt she bursts into tears... tells me she has a girlfriend and she's going through a rough time lol was weird to say the least.
>>
>>23556238
they scream and she has to run away
>>
>>23556254
wow actually i was close
>>
>>23556256
lol why would they scream?
>>
>>23556261

lol to make matters a bit stranger we'd already shared facebook accounts and her girlfriend publicly broke up with her on it about 5 days later. She sent me a few messages but I didnt really want to relive the situation. lol
>>
>>23556254
I've been in that situation before, but more because they thought they would like to be with another girl but when it came time to actually BE with another girl, they freak out.

It's just a numbers game. You'll find one who won't freak out.
>>
File: 1459196684727-1373007871.jpg (456 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459196684727-1373007871.jpg
456 KB, 1080x1920
I guess I should post in my own thread huh
>ASL
27/trans/Seattle
>lesbian/bi/curious
Lesbian
More femme, but I go for the punk/goth aesthetic so not super femme, but definitely not butch at all
>in or out of the closet
Out
Femme/soft butch girls who are into going to live music shows, preferably smoked weed at least, like to cuddle and watch TV, and are into kink
>>
>>23556191
oh just forgot to say that I'm a switch but sub-leaning
>>
and a bump
>>
I'm afraid to post my picture on here but

>22/F/Cis
>Lesbian
>Femme
>Out to most people, even my bigot parents
>Hobbies: Fashion, music, traveling, video games
>Looking for: Just a loving girl. Honesty and loyalty
Kik: Nessafemme
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>ASL
20/F/Los Fucking-Angeles
>lesbian/bi/curious
Queer, can't really put 'this' into a category
Pretty Tomboy, but can clean up pretty well. I've been told I'm a "light masculine" if that helps?
>in or out of the closet
Out, but prob should have stayed in longer, maybe I'd have a better fashion sense >.>
Someone who can lead a conversation bc I love to listen to ppl and their stories and have open discussions with varying points of view, great sense of humour, someone who has patience, bc I, am a human puppy :3 someone who likes to go out and run a quirky-fun romp around town with an accomplice, but who still wouldn't mind sleeping all day, binge watching Netflix and cuddling

Snpcht is hissingtrees
>>
Bamp
>>
>>23556019
>>ASL
25/f
>>lesbian/bi/curious
Im into people I'm attracted to who cares
>>femme/butch/somewhere in-between?
fuck if I know, guess I'd put myself as more femme since I'm mostly skirt/dresses. Def' more goth aesthetic aka all black.
>>in or out of the closet
out
>>what you're looking for in a potential partner
soft, kind, submissive and into weeb shit. Will let me cook for them and kiss their belly
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.