[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell the truth. Am I fucked up looking? I'm drunk as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_7.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Tell the truth. Am I fucked up looking? I'm drunk as fuck and having real rough time with myself. I need your honest opinions.
>>
Nope, you're pretty gorgeous.
>>
>>23554326
U look very very pretty
>>
>>23554326
Hey lady I remember you from /lgbt/ you look pretty good imo
You're cute
>>
>>23554326
nah, you're alright, calm down
>>
>>23554326
No you're cute as fuck.

Why do you think otherwise? Who did this to you?
>>
Nah ur hot, post nudes
>>
lmfao 7 replies I think you know what everyone's opinion is. just pls be in melbourne
>>
inb4 300 reply thread
>>
>>23554329
>>23554330
>>23554333
>>23554334
>>23554335
>>23554337
>>23554340
>>23554342

Idk.. Honestly I'm having a rough time with the whole tranny thing and kinda freaking out.

I was out drinking tonight with some friends and had just had a really shitty night. I'm really sorry to be an attention whore.

I'm just freaking out. You're all very nice to try and make feel better. I just need to make sure I'm not fooling myself into thinking I can do this.

>>23554332

Thanks to you as well friend. Tonight was just a really shitty night for me and I'm kinda needing some reassurance.
>>
>>23554356
>tranny

Manly body? Post it.
>>
>>23554356
i have a shitty night every night
>>
>>23554363

Like clothed or unclothed or is that just you saying you want some nudes?

>>23554370

I'm sorry. :( I honestly feel terrible for you if you have shitty nights every night.

>>23554326

As far as the OP goes, I need you guys to not be thirsty and just be honest. Tell me if I look like a man please or shit tell me I look lile a 1/10 girl. Just telle me I'm not ruining my life.
>>
>>23554396
Either, just want to see what we're dealing with to shed some light on things.
>>
>>23554396
>>23554403
He's got a point. It's a lot easier to know what we're dealing with if we can see it instead of read it, y'know?
>>
>>23554396
eh its a stupid reason so don't worry
you look fine i'd go out with you
solid 7/10 tbqh
>>
>>23554326

You look very passable, any bodyshots?
>>
>>23554326
Get rid of the above lip piercing it's fucking disgusting. Passable trans but below average looking
>>
Hold the fuck up, OP is trans?
>>
>>23554451
yeah if OP wasn't trans I'd be all over that but sadly I'm not into chicks with dicks. ah well she passes for sure if that's what she wants to know
>>
File: IMG_20160328_015335.jpg (580 KB, 1944x1985) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_015335.jpg
580 KB, 1944x1985
>>23554403
>>23554405
>>23554424

I fucking hate my body. I don't take a lot of body pictures because of that but here...

>>23554441

Thank you for being honest.

>>23554451

Yeah.
>>
>>23554460
You don't have a bad body. You're a little on the skinny side but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I may be straight but I do know beauty when I see it. :) Buck up. There isn't anything to worry about.

>>23554441
is right that piercing isn't really attractive. I would try to stick with just earrings or maybe a brow ring.
>>
I cant really tell your shirt and bra is in the way
>>
>>23554326
If you straightened that hair and didn't suck in your belly, I would fuck you hard
>>
id stick my pecker in your booty hole
>>
File: IMG_20160224_091000552~2.jpg (570 KB, 2251x1736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_091000552~2.jpg
570 KB, 2251x1736
>>23554456

Yeah... That's kinda what I wanted to know I guess. I'm cool with people not being into me because they aren't into trans people. I just wanna be sure I'm not making a fool out of my self.

>>23554478

Thank you anon. I'll consider removing the facial jewellery.

>>23554479

Lol fine. I've posted this nude before.

I'm really sorry I barely have breasts. :(

>>23554506

I'm honestly not sucking in my tummy.
>>
>>23554326
Unlike other people Ill tell you the truth. Fucked up looking? no way. Super attractive? nah, 6/10
>>
>>23554532

Bit on the skinny side but I'd fuck you. You look very, very passable.
>>
>>23554534

I really appreciate the honesty and if you're being honest 6/10 is totally fine with me. I'm stoked to look normal enough.

>>23554537

Well thank you. You're not the only to mention the weight. I should gain?
>>
>>23554552

I'm >>23554478

I do think you could stand to gain a few pounds. A few. Nothing too bad.. Just enough to where you can't see your ribs. btw have you taken any estrogen supplements? They could help with your small breast issue (no that it's much of an issue anyway).
>>
>>23554532
Lose the piercings. They don't look good.
>>
>>23554555
For sure. I've tried in the past but I can't keep it on. I was thinking about trying again anyways.

As far as the Estrogen supplements. Idk if that would work because I'm already on E but I'll totally look into that. I'm on progesterone to try and help with the chest but it could all be weight relayed. Idk.

Anyway thank you.

>>23554559

Even the navel and nose? Personal preference or straight trash looking?
>>
Looks like a fuckable Jesse Eisenberg.
>>
>>23554566
The navel one is ok. I would replace the nose piercing with a ring or just go for a septump piercing. That will look a lot better. Lose the one above your mouth. That one is trash. I mean it's my opinion but I happen to like piercings on girls a lot actually but yours just aren't great. But again you could replace them and look better if you ask me.
>>
You look cute. 6/10 but could go up depending if you're cool or not. Would agree with the other anon, the piercing above the lip is just awful, and I love piercings. The nose one is fine but a septum might be nicer.
>>
>>23554326

Honestly I had no idea you were a tranny until you said it in one of your replies. Body checks out too. Stop being insecure, you're fine.
>>
literal perfection
>>
>>23554326
You look like a pump and dump tranny for those who are curious about nailing some boy ass. Im pretty sure youll look better without this piercing on your lip
>>
>>23554532
as far as I'm concerned, you're a woman. I'd have no problem dating nor fucking that body
>>
All these thirsty neckbeards.

You're average like ~70% of the population.
>>
>>23555370

You don't think most people in the world are unattractive? Like at least 50% are below average which would be unattractive.
>>
>>23554326

I didn't even realize you were Trans at first. I think your absolutely cute. I wouldnt think twice about trying to score with you even though I'm straight and know the truth. Maybe I need to do some thinking about my own sexuality after this. Keep being sexy please.
>>
Lol all these sad virgin neckbeards thinking saying nice words will get her to fuck you.
>>
I'm a girl and I honestly didn't even know you were trans until I read that you said you are. You're really pretty and your body is feminine. Do not fret, cutie.
>>
>>23555407
Lol all these sad virgin neckbeards thinking any form of kindness implies sexual attraction or desire to actually fornicate. I'm a straight man. I don't see OP as a woman. I see OP as a man who wants to be a woman. And that's okay. He can do that if he wishes. At least he has some fucking support from other people here. Just because someone compliments somebody does not mean they want to have sex with that person. There ARE some people who care about others. I have no idea why I'm even saying this considering this is fucking 4chan, but grow the fuck up.
>>
>>23555635
>He can do that if he wishes.
>He

Lol you seem really supportive.
>>
I wish I could cum on your face op. I wish I could smell your hair. I wish I could choke you to death.
>>
Your pretty cute do some make up and your hair and youd be very hot. Would take you on a date and love tenderly/10.
>>
>>23555836
Just because I don't see Him as Her does not mean I am not supportive of what said person wishes to do.
>>
File: 1385208252450.jpg (208 KB, 693x712) Image search: [Google]
1385208252450.jpg
208 KB, 693x712
>>23554326
>Tell the truth. Am I fucked up looking?

Yes.

You are 6ft2in, sound like a flamboyantly gay man, are on feminizing hormone therapy, are a lanklet, have an odd looking face, and long curly hair..... so yes you are an oddity among traditional concepts of human normalcy and aesthetic. You cause people to be uncomfortable because you are larger than they are, and your gender is ambiguous, due to your outward appearance sending mixed signals.

You are mired in self hatred that is so thick that the perceptive can almost touch it as it drips off of you. You crave two things that make one intertwined concept: validation & acceptance... crave may be the wrong word you are addicted to it down to your very core, every little taste you get only makes you thirsty for more, makes you hate yourself even more, until the vicious cycle suffocates you and you break down. You try to numb the pain, you try to forget, you try and make it go away.... but it never does, does it? Its always right there, a Sisyphean burden you will be tortured by until the very end.

But you always have me to look forward to :^)

..... and I hope you have a hangover bitch.
>>
Hey I'm also having a tough time adjusting, thefunnyfatguy is my Kik if you wanna talk it out with me
>>
>>23554356
You're a tranny?? You pass really well, i wouldnt have even known desu
>>
>>23556353
wtf, i wrote desu not desu... anyway, you're body is ugly nude. I'd date you, just wouldn't have sex with you.
>>
>>23555935
>does not mean I am not supportive of what said person wishes to do

It seems like calling a trans person by the right gender would be pretty supportive. Even if you know she's not *really* a female.

I don't care though, this isn't my fight.
>>
>>23554532
In my first opinion i need to say you are not really my type of girl. But i would probaly fuck you. Can we see more?
>>
>>23556664
There is a fine line between lying to myself and doing something just to make someone feel better about themself. I work with a m2f trans. Likes to go by Joan, and even though this person is pretty cool and even though I support his wanting to be female, and I've hung out with Joan at his/her house on several occasions, I never explicitly say her or ma'am when talking about/to her. I will say Joan since I don't nknow what his original name is/was. Other times it's Hey or the like.

OP, I do support what you want to be and I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I don't see you in that way. I really do mean no disrespect.
>>
>>23554326
Just with the thumbnail, I knew you were a tranny, people here will be all: you're pretty, I didn't saw you were a tranny, but it's obvious you're not a good ol' XX, you kinda look good for what it's worth but don't be delusional you chose the hard way, tricking yourself and others is always the hardest way. I wish you good luck in your life.
>>
>>23556810

Would you call your friend Joan 'he' to their face?

Even if that hurt her feelings?
>>
>>23557286
I don't call Joan anything but
Joan.
>>
>>23554326
Look plenty fine. My last relationship was 2 1/2 years with a trans chick, and what you've written in this thread is pretty identical to my experience. Looked super great, absolutely passed, had 500 guys after her.

Cheated with a bunch of them, claims to have had a drinking/drugs period, but mostly she never went outside, didn't work, just played games and stayed at home cutting herself and starving herself. Don't do that stuff :)
>>
You are very beautiful and you have a very beautiful smile as well.
Wtvr problem you may have...don't.
If i meet you irl i would most likely feel very awkward and shy, because that's how i feel talking to all women i'm sexually attracted to.
May you find happiness :)
>>
You look very masculine
>>
>>23554412
>>23555356
>>23555400
>>23555515
>>23555881
>>23554643
>>23557657

Thank you for your comments and compliments anons.

>>23554590
>>23554614

Piercings are something to consider. Thank you.

>>23555370

Average is better than fucked looking.

>>23556123

That's sweet of you. I don't have a kik though.

>>23556097

>You are 6ft2in, sound like a flamboyantly gay man, are on feminizing hormone therapy, are a lanklet, have an odd looking face, and long curly hair..... so yes you are an oddity among traditional concepts of human normalcy and aesthetic.

>You cause people to be uncomfortable because you are larger than they are, and your gender is ambiguous, due to your outward appearance sending mixed signals.

You do seem to know your stuff. That's a depressingly accurate description of my interactions with people...

>You are mired in self hatred that is so thick that the perceptive can almost touch it as it drips off of you. You crave two things that make one intertwined concept: validation & acceptance... crave may be the wrong word you are addicted to it down to your very core, every little taste you get only makes you thirsty for more, makes you hate yourself even more, until the vicious cycle suffocates you and you break down. You try to numb the pain, you try to forget, you try and make it go away.... but it never does, does it? Its always right there, a Sisyphean burden you will be tortured by until the very end.

Fuck that's accurate as well. :( That's depressing as fuck. Idk what to say.

>But you always have me to look forward to :^)

And I don't know how to feel about you.
I feel like you might always just be messing with me...

>..... and I hope you have a hangover bitch.

I absolutely do and fwiw regret posting this. I was in a shitty place and I've obviously made a fool out of myself.

You called all my bullshit out.

>>23556810

Honestly it's fine. Thank you for the comments.

>>23557432
Sorry about your ex. That sucks. :(
>>
>>23558587
Where are you from sweet heart?
>>
>>23554326
girl you look like a goddamn bowl of cereal, and its breakfast time.
>>
>>23558587
>Sorry about your ex. That sucks. :(

It does suck :( Multiple suicide attempts, intense anorexia, etc.

What I can tell you from my experience, is all the shit you feel insecure about is like 90% bullshit, just like with anyone else. I'm probably biased, but I wouldn't have had a second thought, and most people won't either.

Best advice is to be as un-awkward around people as you can, people get a weird vibe from awkward. The more you're just you, completely open/honest with your reactions, the better off you'll be.
>>
File: 1385208252419.jpg (47 KB, 492x558) Image search: [Google]
1385208252419.jpg
47 KB, 492x558
>>23558587
>And I don't know how to feel about you.

Thats a lie, we both know how you feel about me. Miranda you have something I want..... stop denying your own happiness and share it with me. You know how to reach me.
>>
>>23558587

Are you still here?
>>
>>23554326
No, but your piercings are fucking ugly.
>>
>>23560655
>Are you still here?

She is at work right now pham, calm down. She is still breathing, you will still have a chance to act like a fuckboi for her and beg to suck her girldick xD
>>
>>23554326
yeah, you do. keep drinking. also trannies shouldn't exist.
>>
>>23554532

this is my ideal right here
>>
OP if you're still here please post more you're tight asf
>>
>>23554326

I doubt at this point you'll see this but i wanted to tell you to keep your head up.

Things get better.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.