[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skype thread for those professionally diagnosed with mental illness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_11587-unnamed2019340569.png (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11587-unnamed2019340569.png
19 KB, 300x300
skype thread for those professionally diagnosed with mental illness.

Ill start

21mAmsterdam
Schizophrenia, chronic depression (in remission), schizoid PD
>>
>>23549043
what's the point of this thread?
>>
>>23549047
People with mi often feel lonely and secluded from society. Time to unite these loners. Also Id like to talk to people with my kinds of problems cause its nice to talk to people who have similar paths in life.
>>
18/f/NH
Social anxiety disorder, depression, nymphomania (not a joke)
>>
>>23549124
I'll bite, what are you looking for?

Skype is Rains43
>>
I'm sorry, I'm not professionally diagnosed, but I really need someone to talk to. I fear I have borderline personality disorder along with extreme anger issues and depression.

skype is mastermilk21, please help...i just need an ear to listen and a voice to speak to me.
>>
>>23549124
skype?
>>
>>23549138
couldnt find your sjype in the directionary
>>
>>23549100

Yeah like you really don't need a professional diagnosis, it just helps. I'm pretty sure I don't need someone to validate the things I've experienced first hand, it would just help me get treatment.

>>23549138
I feel this anon on the BPD thing, though.
>>
>>23549150
shit, thats my kik and snap, my skype is pianomastered21
>>
>>23549124
lets talk about it, seems like you know more about what i might have than i do, i need to know whats going on with my head and ill do the best i can to listen to whats going on in yours if you want
>>
>>23549156
Sorry this thread is diagnosed only.
>>
>>23549190
That doesn't matter, but don't you think that's kinda shitty? I mean how can someone even prove that they've been actually diagnosed beyond just claiming that they have been?
>>
>>23549201
I cant prove but I just dont want the omg so depressed my bf broke up with me crowd
>>
>>23549212
You could have mentioned that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.