[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with you, and how are you dealing with it? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
What's up with you, and how are you dealing with it?

I suffer from depression that is, at times, rather serious, and have been doing so since my teenage years. This has been, since then, paired with having very low levels of energy that make it hard to do anything other than what I need to in order to get by semi-comfortably. That combination is bad enough, and has made me struggle enough, but over the past couple of years, I've also become anxiety ridden and fearful of trying much of anything that's new or novel. However, I recently started a new job, and this has allowed me to be able to afford health insurance, which gives me name brand drugs with a 20 dollar copay.

I've been seeing a therapist for about six months, and have been seriously considering going back on meds because therapy alone is clearly not cutting it. I used generic Zoloft in the past, but was concerned with how it fucked with my ability to empathize with others, and my seeming inability to feel stress. I'm not opposed to going back on Zoloft, but I've been looking into Wellbutrin, and like what I see. Anyone on here with those sorts of problems have any advice you can offer? How is Wellbutrin, especially in comparison with other meds?
>>
severe laziness

i dont deal with it
>>
Major Depression and although i'm not diagnosed with it I sometimes wonder if I have Bipolar Disorder as well. I find myself facing mood swings i'll probably talk to my doctor about it on my next visit. I'm taking Zoloft as well.

How I deal with it: I force myself to walk at least an hour a day, it gets me out of the house and active. Plus it gives me time to think or just listen to music. Other than that i'm a total shut in though.
>>
>>23546318
i took zoloft for a little while, made my dick limp, so i stopped.
i see a psychologist every thursday and started to feel better.
but the reason i stopped taking zoloft is now in a serious relationship with someone.
so i'm having a pretty shitty weekend so far.
>>
I've been dealing with depression for years with up and down success.

I stopped taking my medication a few months ago and started working out again and it's been simply amazing.

I don't anticipate getting as big or ripped as I was before but goddamn feeling almost normal is such an immense weight off my shoulders.
>>
Was taking Zoloft, decided to stop taking it because after 6 weeks I stopped caring about school, which is really important to me right now.

I knew there was something wrong when during spring break I basically stayed in bed for the whole week and lost all concept of time and even myself at certain points.

I read a bunch of shit online about how Zoloft withdrawal is fucking terrible, but so far I'm just more irritable and give less fucks.

Honestly, I kind of like it. It's a lot better than my regular pushover self. I've used that feeling of NGF to stand up for myself and take more risks by talking to strangers.
>>
>>23546318
I'm watching everyone else live and advance their lives and I can't because this world allows for their goals, but not mine.
>>
I suffer from depression, alcoholism and a sex addiction. It's a real thing.
>>
I have depression and moderate anxiety. Not taking any anti-depressants but I did recently start therapy. I've barely moved today. I'm not fat but I just have absolutely no energy. I'm also a KHV with no hope of that ever changing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.