[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't any actually attractive girls give me a chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 640x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 640x827
Why don't any actually attractive girls give me a chance? If I'm not attractive, then why not?
>>
>>23543936
the brandon meme is long over, please stop.

#leavekillabee93alone
>>
>>23543936
PLEASE ANSWER
>>
>>23543955
It's not a fucking meme.... It's actually me..
It always was
And no girl ever wanted to make me feel better..
>>
At least one actually attractive woman owes me their adoration!
>>
>>23543976
I don't want to be adored...I just never saw that a girl DID find just my looks attractive enough to be liked
>>
>>23543936
Because you're not actually attractive. How hard is that for you to understand?

"But WHY" you ask, because your face just isn't. That's life. The features of your face aren't good and they don't go well together.
>>
>>23543955
It's real, dude. I wish it was just a meme. I feel terrible for him.
>>
>>23543936
I fucking hate you so goddamned much Brandon.

You've been getting uglier in the past 3 years you've been shitposting, by the way.

I truly mean that - you are literally getting uglier with age.

I sincerely hope that fucks with your already fucked-up brain.
>>
I'm a girl and I think you're actually really cute. Maybe stop using 4chan and the Internet in general to try and find a gf? In real life I'm sure they'd be all over you. People here give you a hard time specifically because they know you're insecure, same as me. But you have a very nicely shaped face and bone structure, your facial proportions are quite aesthetically pleasing. You also have wide set puppy dog eyes (that's a good thing) and I can see you being really charming if you drop the desperate attitude. Seriously, you are a handsome fellow, please don't let the trolls get to you.
>>
>>23544025
Then fucking talk to me! TRY and help at least...>>23544003
I wish j could accept this but please just explain, of try to tell me why my
Features don't fit at all...>>23544031
I couldn't be more dead inside

Like literally I Sandro jump off this bridge in my area

Contacts with the waterworks be instant death and I truly feel it's for the best since girls would never like me..
>>
>>23544037
He doesn't care about your opinion if you aren't actually attractive.
>>
>>23544037
Shut the fuck up. This fuck has been shitposting like this for 3 goddamned years. He's beyond help. He's beyond sympathy. He's beyond the right to be treated as human on this board, as far as I'm concerned.

What you have JUST told him has been said to him countless times before. Again, and again, and again. He never listens. He's beyond help. He's a piece of human garbage. Don't waste your time.
>>
>>23544045
>Then fucking talk to me! TRY and help at least...

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO YOU FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HELP YOU FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS. YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN - IT'S THE SAME SHIT FOREVER WITH YOU. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>23544047
I know. But you're saying he's garbage because he's insecure and probably mentally ill? It's sad to watch but doesn't make him a bad person. Just because you think he's beyond help doesn't mean you should make it even WORSE. Literally you are the human garbage if you're that insensitive. I'm going to be honest with him because at least I can say I tried and I'm not contributing to his insecurity like everyone else here is. He deserves to be treated like a human being because he is one, and a far better one than these people encouraging him to off himself at that.
>>
>>23544066
How come I never could end up talking with a girl out of all of these years?
>>23544047
Maybe I am garbage. I hate myself because others hate me. I just feel like total shit
>>23544037
I'm sorry

I'm just so lonely, so tired of rejection, failing at meeting of talking to women. No matter what I try or what I say I always fuck up and I'm so tired of being a loser and fuckup that I sometimes get a strong feeling of worthlessness and I hate it but it's made my overall happiness impossible to get back :( sometimes I want to die
>>
>>23544045
You need to see someone mode qualified to help you than 4channers.

You're eventually going to break though and I just hope you don't hurt yourself or others when you do.
>>
>>23544089
I already see somebody and that sombody hasn't made me feel better about myself in the slightest since I still, to this day, get assured that I am unattractive by most people or avoided by girls I try and make friends with and rejected on tinder and other sites. How can it not be my looks if the vast majority suggests that it is??
>>
As someone who has tried to help Brandon and had him tell me to go kill myself because I couldnt help him, I really hope someone in his family puts him into some sort of special care unit. He himself lacks empaty and we will honestly have another Elliot Rodger. My mother died last year and Brandon had a melt down because i didnt reply to him. When I told him about my mother and said I couldnt deal with trying to help him through his stuff and he snapped, showed no sympathy about my situation and went on a rant about how no girl likes him, hes going to kill himself and I'll personally be written in to his suicide letter saying how some of his stuff was my fault and I made him worse.

Please, just fuck off already.
>>
>>23544087
Have you ever considered that maybe it's not you necessarily, but the wrong girls you're going after? Not saying it's all their fault or to blame them, because it's not. But it's possible that you have a type of girl that you tend to want attention from that you just aren't compatible with. Perhaps you just need to keep a more open mind when it comes to a relationship - like focus less of physical appearance (yours and hers) and more on finding someone who you really click with on a deeper level. Those are the most fulfilling relationships anyway.
>>
>>23544112
You were very nasty to me before the occurrence and even after you said it I most certainly did show sympathy but you proceeded to say that you only felt bad for me and didn't mean any of the things you said

You said my nose was ugly and my eyes were tiny and weird like most people here say, and it hurt like shit since I just wanted a supportive friend.

You also made a terrible initial statement of how you found me attractive, making me feel like some bizarre outlier at best.
>>
>>23544119
I don't have a type, but literally only obese ethnic women seem to like my tinder or other dating profiles and it's godamn terrible

I find a large amount of girls compatible looks wise but then personality matters too for me but I can't even find just one that is cute that also finds me handsome... It's only ones twice my size FFS how can I not feel ugly after that?
>>
>>23544133
>Fuck your dead mom. Tell me I'm a beautiful Disney princess.
>>
>>23544128
No, i wasnt and all you cared about when I told you about my mother was yourself.
You wanted me to point of shit that people would consider unattractive and I said if i had to pick out anything it would be your nose seeing as its not as strong as what other men and in turn what most girls are atteacted to. When you just kept your constant bitching I said 'What do you want me to say? That youre ugly? That your eyes are tiny?" Or something along those lines because thats something you contantly brought up over and over. Its like you want people to put you down, you bring it up again and again when people say otherwise you freak out and go on a rant about how their lying.
You told another girl that youre going to start killing people and girls because of how reject you are. You are sick. Seek hardcore help immediately.
>>
>pennandtellershutthefuckup.wav
>>
>>23543936
It's because you've got a rather obvious case of aspergers, Brandon, and that comes across badly to women unfair as that may be.
>>
>>23544144
Maybe if girls were ever actually nice to me I would have regained my sanity

Nothing else can and literally all the girls I've talked to on Kik have ignored commenting anything about my looks, thus making me feel like I AM ugly

Has it occurred to you that I'm tired of feeling unwanted and undesirable, but that I can't really believe otherwise until I see it?

You showed no patience, which is understood but it's like you failed to remember that I actually have serious BDD. It was like you wanted me to get worse, which by the way, you definitely made me a lot worse :(
Saying I feel one way out of severe anxiety doesn't mean I'll act out on it. I've never even killed a spider.... I have deep rooted frustration and the circumstances are much more than just simply feeling ugly

All you could say is "I like non Chad AKA attractive guys"

What the actual fuck Beth
>>
Imagine all the /soc/ialists collectively shitting themselves when they Brandon on the news for a mass shooting
>>
File: 3137829.gif (764 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
3137829.gif
764 KB, 500x378
>>23544167
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 640x1136
>>23544159
But I don't. I've seen a number of psychiatrists and I've never been even suspect of aspergers. Aspergers has very noticeable symptoms and only an idiot would think they could diagnosisit over the internet based on me asking why girls don't like me when they factually don't
>>
>>23544167
Your backpedaling, jesus.
Maybe dont threaten shit online if you dont want people to call you out on your bullshit.
We both know you wrote that youre going to kill someone, dont make me post the convo.
>>
>>23544192
I didn't deny saying anything....
>>
Okay look, here's the deal. It's not your appearance that drives women away. It's your insecurity. Women assume that an insecure man is not interested in her because they like her as a person but because he is desperate for a girlfriend, and that doesn't feel like a good or secure relationship for her. Work on your confidence. You may need shifter level of professional help and/or medication to achieve that.
Also keep in mind that it is NEVER a girl's fault for rejecting you, it doesn't make her selfish or a bitch or anything at all. She has the right to not be interested. Don't take your frustration out on her. At the same time, it's not your fault either. You are mentally ill and you can't help that. Don't beat yourself up for it, rather, have some self compassion.
>>
>>23544189
You "factually" have aspergers, mate. Wasn't even a criticism.
>>
Pls stop all activity in the 5chins. Pls go and stay go. Kill self if necessary.
>>
>>23544200
*higher
Not shifter
Sorry I'm on mobile
>>
>>23544192
In fact I genuinely fear for my sanity and worry I will one day snap. I've said to many people that I wanted to kill my self and couldn't take it any longer and that the way many other humans were actively making me feel we're creating a monster out of me but I just got ignored..... Truth is I don't want to hurt anybody or ruin anyone's life or happiness but I truly can't take how I feel any longer and people have made me feel awful and hateful towards humanity. I truly see suicide as one of the only outcomes given my circumstances. I just wish you didn't try and hurt me cause I liked you.... And I cry all the time, I just want to stop feeling how I do and go back to the old me more than anything.
>>
File: pixlr.jpg (3 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
pixlr.jpg
3 MB, 5000x5000
Stop seeking validation from people online. Go home. Stay off the internet. Seek actual help or tell someone who can take authority over your life because you're not mentally well.
>>
>>23544200
Well I have been struggling to get over this insecurity for so many years and I've found that basically moar interactions with the opposite sex, whether I've let it happen or it just happens randomly, makes me feel insecure. I want to get over it.... How though? I work out and am successful at things but it doesn't phase me so what else am I supposed to do? My doc says nothing will make me feel more attractive than actually finding a girl I find attacrive that finds me attractive. Why would she say that if its not true? I think it would totally help me... I just haven't seen it at all
>>
>>23544230
That wouldn't ever change how people have already made me feel and how embedded it is into me. You literally don't understand how simple of a solution I see it could be but how impossible it is to get that solution at the same time..... If girls didn't ignore me, or only say negative things if at all, I wouldn't be here.... I haven't had girls in my life that reassured me that I looked nice and that they'd notice..... You're not helping or even trying to help by saying seek professional help. I already see a professional. How many fucking times do I have to say that they don't help me???
>>
>>23544242
SO GO TO A DIFFERENT PERSON AND KEEP GOING TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE UNTIL ONE OF THEM ACTUALLY FUCKING HELPS.
IF YOU DIDNT SEEK OUT ATTENTION FROM GIRLS YOU WOULDNT GET ANY NEGATIVITY BACK
>>
>>23544119
>>23544133

And around and around we go - same old shit different thread.

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I don't know how long you've been watching this shitshow with Brandon, but I was one of the original people from three years ago who tried approaching him with kindness and respect. Look where it's got him. Fucking nowhere.

If nothing changes, nothing changes. And for you, Brandon, NOTHING has changed. You're fucking pathetic. Maybe if you take this to heart, get off your fucking ass and make some real changes in your life - like maybe getting the FUCK off of 4chan and getting some professional help and actually FOLLOWING suggestions rather than dismissing them, you may have a shot.

Until then, fuck you. You deserve all the unhappiness YOU bring upon yourself.
>>
>>23544247
Maybe if I ever got any positive vibes my way from one it'd be all I would need? No doctor is gonna concivcd me that cute girls find me attractive.....
>>
>>23544233
It's not healthy to be dependent on your partner for your confidence, let alone your will to live. That puts a lot of pressure on them and it can be a very heavy burden to bear. It isn't anyone else's responsibility to make you feel worthy of life. They are only there to ENHANCE your life. You should be with someone because you genuinely love and care about THEM and WANT to be with them, not because you NEED to in order to keep from harming yourself and/or others. You will find someone someday, I know it. But right now is not the time to be focusing on that. Now is the time to fix yourself and build a stable foundation. If you are seeing a professional, tell them you don't feel like it's going anywhere. They need to know so they can recommend the appropriate changes to your treatment.
>>
>>23544267
No girl ever existed to e ban do my life

In fact, I end up feeling bitter and jealous of normal looking dudes I see and shy and afraid to talk to any cute girl or assume they think I'm gross. It's awful and his am I supposed to fix it?
>>
File: vn42L8D.jpg (167 KB, 728x500) Image search: [Google]
vn42L8D.jpg
167 KB, 728x500
mfw i come back to this board after like a year and a half and i see this thread thinking it is an old meme
mfw it isnt
>>
>>23544255
Seconded.

I've been on and off of /soc/ for about four years and it has always been the same bullshit.

The funny thing is, he brought the trolling onto himself. He initially wouldn't accept any rates lower than an eight and would talk about an '8+ coworker' that told him he was cute, using that to justify the sub-8 rates as 'trolling'.

When whoever linked all of his hideous dick pics with furnature and other things from his mother's room, it was fucking hilarious to see him start freaking out by berating girls to tell him why he wasn't a 7 while posting full body nudes and gifs.
>>
>>23544271
Enhance*
>>
>>23544275
I'm hideous

I'm ashamed of myself
I hate myself
I hate many people
I hate aging
I hate being lonely
I hate feeling like a loser
I hate seeing happy people
I need to die
>>
>>23544264
Maybe, in reality, you're getting back what you project on/to the world. If girls treating you that way is such a consistent thing, there's something consistent about yourself to provoke that reaction, ya know
>>
>>23544271
What I mean is, you shouldn't be trying to find girls to enhance your life before you have a stable foundation on which to build a relationship. You don't have that yet. Focus on that.
>>
gtfo brandon
>>
>>23544283
And all of this is your fault. No one else. You've created all of it. No one is responsible for any of this but YOU and YOUR attitude and outlook. The sooner you realize this and change, the sooner it will get better,
>>
>>23544297
No, it's not his fault. It no one else's fault either, and he is 100% responsible for his own actions, however it's not his fault he has a mental illness. Nobody chooses that. What he can choose is how to address it. And making him feel like he has no hope isn't encouraging him to do that.
>>
Brandy, my man, my fellow rejected loner, stop all activity in 4chan, and for your own good anhero yourself to death.
>>
File: i love brandon.jpg (92 KB, 492x820) Image search: [Google]
i love brandon.jpg
92 KB, 492x820
>>23543936
>>
>>23544315
Fuck off - he has chosen NOT to address it - at all. That IS his fault. All of it.

I was a drug addict and alcoholic for 13 years. Did I choose to be an addict? Fuck no. Everything negative that happened to me was 100% my fault - because I chose to do nothing about my mental illness. Nothing got better until I did something about it. The kicker is, I wasn't on message boards constantly complaining and asking for help while at the same time doing NOTHING about it. Brandon has EVERYTHING he needs to make changes, and he chooses to continue being a victim.

And when the fuck did I say he has no hope? I'm the only one telling him what he needs to hear. The first step for him would be to get the fuck off 4chan - but he doesn't.

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results. Sorry if this comes off as "harsh" but it's loooong overdue in his case. Fuck you Brandon. Get your shit together.
>>
>>23544327
kek - sorry but you're probably a 5.5 to him. He only cares about the opinions of girls who are 8+
>>
>>23544327
Yo
U are an awesome person no doubt
>>
>>23544083
>He deserves to be treated like a human being because he is one
Annnndddd this is why women are dumb.
Those Syrian Rapefugees are "human" too, yet look what they did in Cologne!
>>
>>23544365
^western women
Not everyone of them, obviously. Just the mass majority that all seem to be libcucks because it's been the "groovy, cool, in" thing since the 60's
>>
>>23544344
>Brandon has EVERYTHING he needs to make changes, and he chooses to continue being a victim.
I fucking hate people like that, especially the
>chooses to continue being a victim.
part
My gf's bi-polar fatass of a mother is like that. She may have stopped stuffing her face to make herself feel better, but she's still got issues
>>
>>23544283
>I need to die
So how are you going to fucking accomplish that?
Or are you too much of a fucking loser pussy bitch to even go through with it? How about instead of wanting to die you fucking do some drugs? I'll sell them to you
>>23544327
Don't waste your time, doll face. He doesn't want you.
>>
I think it's kind of funny that /hm thinks you are super cute but you never post there. Legit if I had a whole thread of people who wanted my dick, I would force myself to be whatever the orientation was that they were
>>
File: image.jpg (405 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405 KB, 1600x1600
>>
>>23544327
Aw you're cute
>>
File: boy-laughing-at-a-bubble-S0R4B0.jpg (187 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
boy-laughing-at-a-bubble-S0R4B0.jpg
187 KB, 1300x1390
Lol Brandon's stuck in a time bubble.
>>
Cuz ur whining like a bitch...also..4chan. you post on 4chan.. and naked photos. you're a pimply, disgusting, F.A.S looking turd and you should flush yourself.
>>
>>23544832
i want to lick that hole clean
>>
Brandon, go to www.lookism.net , they will help you there.
>>
will brandon meme ever end?
I havent been on /soc/ in 2 years and this guy is still posted
>>
>>23544003
Well I think part of th eproblem in understanding this is that even ugly people get laid or date. That doesn't really stop anyone. In this way I can relate to where he's coming from.
>>
>>23544365

But I'm not a woman and I agree with her.

Brandon isn't the Syrian refugees. He didn't rape or harm anyone. That's an entirely different situation.
>>
>>23544167
>Maybe if girls were ever actually nice to me I would have regained my sanity

I mean I actually understand where you're coming from overall and even I'm keking at this.

Brandon, I'm mentally ill too. And that's not either of our faults. But it's no one elses. There doesn't to be blame. It's just an unfortunate circumstance we were born with.
>>
>>23543936
You're not horribly disfigured or horribly unattractive, but you're no Brad Pitt either, maybe your standards for "actually attractive girls" are just plain unrealistic and out of your league.
>>
>>23544297
It's no one's fault dude. You can't place blame for mental illness. Mentally ill people don't ask for or want it. They often aren't even cognizant of it.

I get that it's annoying but your freaking out at him is both not changing anything(as you've already said repeatedly) and stressing yourself out.
>>
>>23544436
How is it people continually fail to understand this isn't how attraction works

You can't just "force" yourself to be attracted to something you're not/never had any inclination toward(and believe I've tried)
>>
>>23547960
It's not a meme. He's a real person.
>>
>>23548288
Way to reply to me before reading the rest of the thread where I go into more detail about it, you dizzy fuck.
>>
>>23543936
You an above average dude man. Above a 6+ (no homo). But to be 100% honest your eyes seem dead. No personality and girls can smell a dude who is desperate for validation. I feel the same way as you 6 days out of 7 so not here to hate. Work on yourself. Working out is key. Force yourself to workout, your body will produce natural endorphins and you will feel 5x more confident. Work on a personality. Read books. Follow your interests. Fuck basing your sense of self-worth on girls. If you love yourself (i know, it sounds like bullshit to me too) girls and people will learn to love you too. Fucking go to the gym bruh and don't be a faggot and quit after 2 days. Even if you don't know what you're doing ask around or just bullshit a workout. If you get good results make a dank meme or something so i know we've done some good for once :)
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.