[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I close the deal on omegle? For ever 15 girls I talk to,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: omegle1.png (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
omegle1.png
25 KB, 400x300
How do I close the deal on omegle? For ever 15 girls I talk to, I can manage to get a kik/skype/email from one of them.
Most of them say "oh sorry I dont have one" or just disconnect. Im not talking about 'ey yo gurl gimme dat kik' but about people i talk to for a while. What's the point of talking to someone for 20 minutes if you no intention of talking to them again?

How do i better my odds?
>>
It takes away the anonymity when you ask for kik.
>>
>>23541928
Literally nothing you can do. For better chances, put in local tags and they'll probably bite more cause it's local
>>
>>23541937
its not even that. some girls say they want a daddy, kink buddy, etc. but when you ask for a way to continue the conversation they run off. I used to have success years ago, but the past 2 years I've had little success
>>
>>23541928
Post a nice big 8" cock on there. That's what these cum sluts are on there for anyway.
>>
>>23541993
But its just text chat
>>
>>23541928

>What's the point of talking to someone for 20 minutes if you no intention of talking to them again?

The same point of posting on an anonymous image board. Just enjoy the time you're there, and then move on. Don't try to make it out to be something more than it is, anon.
>>
>>23542420
There's your problem
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.