[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /mental disorder/ here? Headed back to the ward today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
Anyone else /mental disorder/ here? Headed back to the ward today. Bipolar schizo mania and undetermined disorder here
>>
File: tumblr_n81xzfeJKB1re0c97o1_500.gif (514 KB, 432x357) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n81xzfeJKB1re0c97o1_500.gif
514 KB, 432x357
>>23541159
Ayyyyylmao got fookin PTSD up in this bitch! Yeah bruh my disorder disease is like way better than yours man. I just went to the ward 7 days this week and they want me there for more man. I'm fucking partying it up in the Ward club bruh just smoking jaybirds and going insane. I love freaking out on lithium. Such a rush. So spice. Mmmmmm.
>>
i put the milk in before the cereal.
>>
>>23541177
Foreal tho the ward I've been going to isn't that bad and I kind of like the community aspect of it always someone to talk too regardless of how out of it they are
>>
>>23541159
They wanted to put me in a psyhiatric ward for several weeks, because of severe depression and suicidal tendecies. Did not want because fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1536x2048
Manic depressive and drug induced psychosis here, lived in the physc ward for 6 months hbu?
>>
>>23541517
Ay lmao mine was also drug induced well a little of it, I used to sell and eat acid tabs like candy so they think that's part of it
>>
>>23541527
Shit yo yea I was just trying to fuck my self up all the time and I was like snorting powderd bleach and sippin acetone and shit
>>
>>23541184
nigga this comment made me laugh my ballz off homie.
>>
Major depression, ADHD, OCD, anxiety, and borderline personality disorder. Only been hospitalized once otherwise pretty functioning with therapy and meds.
>>
Bipolar Schizophrenic. Medicate with Cannibas and therapy, my wife keeps me grounded a lot, I don't really deserve her desu.
>>
>>23541159
depression, anxiety, bpd, in japan for awhile and thinking about the best way to kms.
>>
So I haven't been diagnosed, maybe you guys can tell me what's up. My biological dad was bipolar, and he was really deep into heroine and a slew of other drugs for years, and my brother hasn't done any drugs or anything but ever since he was about 8 he goes through deep depressions and he tried killing himself several times in his mid teens. He was diagnosed bipolar at i think age 13. Now I just turned 21 and I had a fairly complacent childhood, but right around age 19 I started going through week long periods of depression... it gets nearly impossible to sleep and it feels like my chest is so empty it's going to explode. There doesn't seem to be a real reason for it either. Can being bipolar not happen til I'm 19 though? And is it genetic? What are the odds that I'm bipolar too? My brother seems convinced I am but I just don't want to accept it...
>>
>>23544669
According to the ward and my psych bipolar generally doesn't show it's prominence till your older I'm 18 and never thought I had shit wrong with me till they threw me in the hospital
>>
I thought I functioned well until my first child, turns out I have Borderline Personality Disorder which I believe was caused by a combination of nature (family history of mental illness) and nurture (or lack thereof). Lucky to have a husband who understands that my fuckups are my illness. Lifetime of medication ahead of me but better then what my inner dialogue suggests.
>>
Why do folk choose to identify themselves with their disorder/s?
>>
I just here to tell you I am mentally healthy and happy. Feels good man.
>>
>>23545706
Because I'm a god damn tranny in denial
>>
>posting pic in these threads
You've got balls, anons
>>
Schizo reporting.
>>
File: Snapchat-1249655231280102004.jpg (133 KB, 540x888) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1249655231280102004.jpg
133 KB, 540x888
I am too poor and uninsured and afraid to go to the doctor so I am undiagnosed but I am sure there is something wrong with me. I don't really function anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
Erectile dysfunction
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.